A Heart Shaped Ass For Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamOn
DreamOn
14 Followers

We showered together and accepted that this cleansing was our last shared activity for the afternoon but happily agreed that we hoped to be picking up where we left off later.

I wrote up the contract, explained what needed to be explained. Helen prepared drinks and toasted us. We lounged around for an hour, finding out about each other. There'd been a lot of honesty already and we stayed open but kept the conversation deliberately light. At 6.30 she called her husband to ascertain his whereabouts. She advised him she was going to take her shower or never be ready for dinner. If he could just sign and let me get moving.

"He'll be here in five minutes."

She kissed me. I gave her my business card with the home address scribbled on the back. She left for the bathroom and I heard the lock close on the door. The shower started moments before the room door opened. I smiled at the Doctor as we shook hands. He looked somewhat troubled and fixed himself a large Scotch before coming to the table and asking me where he should sign. As he executed the contracts I repeated my explanations of what everything meant. He took out his check book and made out the deposit amount to our trust account. I clipped everything together and called the seller's agent.

She seemed delighted to be receiving a full price offer, a quick closing date and no contingencies. We arranged to meet on Sunday.

I told the Doctor that everything seemed positive and that I'd get the sellers to execute the contract as soon as possible before forwarding them to his attorney. I explained the steps we'd be taking in the coming weeks and made every effort to let him know that he and Helen would be in good hands. He said that he was expecting to be very busy at his new position and that I'd probably need to be holding Helen's hand more than his. His words, not mine.

I left the Four Seasons wondering how things would work out for him. I somehow knew that Helen would be just fine.

I was home by 7:15. Jane was busy with preparations. I asked her to take a break and announced that I had something I needed to tell her. After recounting the days events she called me a wicked bastard, told me that she loved me and added that she couldn't wait to meet Helen. The latest news was that Carol would be there without the lesbian girl friend as she "just couldn't let everybody in on the secret" and that Elaine was a 'maybe.' That added up to eight guys and ten or eleven girls.

The house was decorated with heart shaped balloons, I changed all the light bulbs over to red ones and got the CD player loaded. Something smelled good in the oven. The dining room had a buffet covered at one end and a drinks table at the other. Jane said she needed to be in the shower by eight and asked me to get myself ready after the rug was rolled from the living room floor and stored in the basement. My final task was to wrap the gifts "make sure those that need batteries have them." She called as she headed to the shower.

The party was a success from the get go. The masks and glamorous, revealing attire chosen by all the girls had the guys in a constant state of arousal. The prize draw winner was a guy called Rob. Jane sucked him off while his wife Lucy, planted passionate kisses all over his chest and face. Jane and Lucy had been together many times but Rob had never had the pleasure of Jane's oral skills before. The gathering cheered them on until Rob emptied his load into Jane's throat. She kept on sucking lovingly until he was clean and limp, dressed only in a broad smile of contentment. Jane released him, kissed him and turned to curtsey to an admiring audience. A round of applause and cheers ensued.

After my days' activities I was content to observe, flirt and serve while looking forward to Helen's arrival. The booze flowed, our guests danced and shared partners and at almost midnight our guest of honor arrived. She arrived quietly. I spotted her first and kissed her hello as I took the wrap from her shoulders. Helen looked incredibly sexy. She had a short black dress with spaghetti straps, no bra, her hair was up and falling in wispy ringlets. Her smile shone brightly from behind a black and green mask studded with rhinestones. She wore a diamond choker and the simple but huge diamond studs she'd worn during the day. She lowered her mask as she asked me "did you tell Jane?" I nodded as I absorbed her breathtaking beauty all over again "can I meet her now?" She asked.

I led her towards the kitchen and made the introductions, there was something highly intense going on between their stares. Helen made favorable comments about Jane's dress, the house, the kindness of our invitation and about how much she'd enjoyed our afternoon. I let my attention roam and went to refill a couple of wineglasses. As I returned to the kitchen, Jane was taking Helen's hand and announced that she was going to show Helen the house.

They were gone for over an hour. In the living room the party was raging. Several couples switched and mixed, some fucking, sucking and tonguing was being enjoyed there. Some twos, threes and fours drifted away to different rooms, only to return and disappear all over again in a different combination. Jane and I were normally in the midst of the action, tonight was different.

Jane returned, naked, taking hold of my hand she led me into the living room and we slumped together on a sofa, her head against my chest, my arm around her, just watching, caressing and being close to each other. Finally she turned to me "She's sleeping in our bed Hon, she's exhausted." "And you?" "Hmmmm, me too."

The party was over by about 3 am. Everybody seemed to have found their room for the night and Jane and I went back to our own. Helen slept on, curled in a ball between us. We started caressing her until she slowly awakened. I pulled her hair from her face and kissed her neck from behind as I caressed her breasts. Jane kissed her face until Helen responded and they locked lips, hands gradually seeking and finding erogenous zones. My cock hardened against Helen's ass as Jane slid lower, planting soft kisses as she traveled to her destination between Helen's legs. Once there she began performing her expert version of the cunnilingus overture. She pulled my cock to the entrance of Helen's pussy.

She licked and nibbled Helen's clit as my cock slipped slowly into the wetness. Helen arched her back and a very slow, sensuous fuck began. Jane's finger pressed against my ass and encouraged deep penetrating stokes of Helen's sex. My orgasm arrived first, slowly and with long stretching strokes I pumped a load of cum deep inside Helen's pussy. Jane relentlessly kept up her sucking and licking. As I slid away she flattened Helen onto her back and clamped her mouth on Helen's sex. She sucked and licked Helen to a violently vocal orgasm as I finger fucked Jane from behind. As Helen came down, she embraced Jane and rolled her over, sliding along her length to return the favor. She mouth fucked Jane as I licked and sucked Helen's wet, swollen pussy, rimming her ass occasionally with my tongue. Each time I poked her ass she pushed it back against me, she reached back with one hand and pulled at her butt cheek, signaling her enjoyment, encouraging more.

I tongued her pussy again and wetted her ass more with her own juice. She squealed muffled approving squeals as she face fucked Jane's bald, dripping pussy. I stood behind her as my erection returned and stroked my cock against her ass. Holding her cheeks apart, my cock slipped inside her pussy, once coated with her lubricant I put the head against her rosebud ass, framed in my Valentine heart. She pushed back as I pressed forward and the head popped in and stretched her, she squealed again, I felt her tremble beneath my hands, she seemed to suck harder on Jane whose head tossed as she fondled her own breasts with eyes tight shut. I pushed again and the length of my cock slowly disappeared in Helen's ass. It was tight and hot and she screamed a loud dampened scream into Jane's core.

Jane screamed through her own orgasm and flooded Helen's mouth with cum. The room shook as I now slammed and stretched Helen, dragging her hips into me and slamming to the hilt with each stroke. My last load of cum for the day was deposited deliciously deep inside Helen's perfect ass. What a fucking dream of a day it had been. I slipped out and we all slept soundly together. It was just beginning.

When all that happened six years ago, I had no idea what changes were in store.

The truth eventually came out that Helen had found me in the Realtor index when she was searching the home sites on the web. It was her that had initially made the contact that led to the first visit with Michael. My uncommon last name was the same one she'd memorized when she got the announcement of her old roommate's engagement more than ten years earlier. She hadn't been at the wedding. She'd banked on coincidence and when she'd seen Jane's picture, everything was clear for her. She knew how she was going to get over Michael's life change.

Helen and Jane became inseparable, for many months it was a happy paradise. We were all enjoying each other on an almost daily basis. Today, Helen and Michael are divorced. Helen got the house and plenty more. All she does is keep his secrets. Jane got Helen and I haven't been quite so lucky since.

I do have an invitation to a Valentine's party this year. It's at Michael's new house. I still have the red ribbon with the red heart and the hope of finding a heart shaped piece of ass to share it with. I'll also be sending cards to the roommates in the big house.

DreamOn
DreamOn
14 Followers
12