A Hell of a Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PallMall09
PallMall09
402 Followers

I decided to go for broke. I managed to get one hand from the rail above me and move it to her breast. I pinched her nipple and she open her eyes and looked back at me. I could tell by the look in her eyes she was getting into it. I pinched her nipples as I rocked inside of her. The whole time she was clinching her sphincter muscles over and over. Her breathing got more and more labored as did mine.

Here I was fucking someone that I didn't like and didn't like me in the ass on a public bus. That realization was just too much for me. I could feel it building up and told her I was about to cum. She actually moaned and clinched really hard on my dick. Luckily we were right next to the engine and no one could hear us. Hell, we could barely hear each other. I felt her quiver all over and she got tense. I couldn't believe it. She was cumming. That was all I could take. I dumped my load right in her dumper. I came hard, really hard. I came so much it was almost like I was pissing inside her.

Finally though, I calmed down and so did she. My dick also calmed down and as she had said it slipped out of her. We stood there quietly pressed to one another until we reached my stop. We shoved our way through the crowd and out the door.

Our walk to my house was very uneventful. Neither of us said a word. When we got to my house I pointed to the bathroom and went to my room for some clothes. I managed to find her some of my shorts with a draw string so they would stay up on her. I knocked on the bathroom door and left them right outside the door. I knew she was probably embarrassed and didn't want to face me. I was embarrassed too. We didn't say a word on the way to her house. When we finally arrived I stared blackly out the front windshield and said, "I am sorry Julie. I didn't mean for that to happen."

"Neither of us meant for it to happen it just did. But this will stay between us." She quietly said, not looking at me.

"I am not going to tell anyone, it will be our little secret." I said, still not looking.

Then she did something that totally shocked me. She very quickly reached over and kissed me on the cheek. She also very quickly got out of the car and started heading to her house.

I wonder what the kiss on the cheek was all about?

*

I am not sure what direction I should take this. I could simply leave it like this, make it so they have other incidents like this, make it so Jeff has other incidents like this with other women or even make it so they eventually fall in love. If there is enough encouragement I would be glad to develop it farther.

PallMall09
PallMall09
402 Followers
12