A Helping Brother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,845 Followers

My left hand, which had been cautiously caressing my sister's right breast when I first began sucking it, was now openly caressing it as my mouth had moved to the second one. I was trying my best to encompass all of it's size, from the bottom of the line beneath it's girth to where it disappeared against her chest on each side. Then all the way directly up to the huge and soft nipple, squeezing it sideway between my opened fingers. As I was still drinking directly from one of the two sources of so many fantasies, I dared to close my hand fully on its twin. As I was dropping any remaining pretense of doing this only to help Cally, I felt the mass of her right breast molding itself between and around my fingers. I pushed her entire breast upwards, feeling it's weight in my hand, then squeezed it a bit more.

And suddenly, as my sister's milk was flowing inside my mouth, some of what remained in her other breast began trickling down over my hand. And then, through another one of Cally's sighs, I heard a faint moan. When I opened my eyes I could see that hers were closed and her head was resting backwards on the couch. Encouraged, I spread the milk all over her breast, turning the already obviously sensual caresses into a wetter, more sexual fantasy. At some point Cally brought her hand against mine and guided me around her breast and chest, reveling in the sensations.

And then she softly whispered: "I think that's enough for today Johan..." I slowly calmed down, taking my time before stopping and disentangling myself from her breasts and her arms. Taking the towel, she wiped the excess milk and saliva from her, slowly. She then took Stephen in her arms, not bothering to pull her tank top back up, and took him to her room. She smiled at me before disappearing in the corridor. Still stunned by what had just happened, I simply laid on the couch, eyes wide opened but seeing nothing but Cally's breasts. A bit later I heard her singing a lullaby to Stephen, who had probably woken up...

The rest of the day was uneventful, but it was clear that Cally was in a remarkably good mood. And of course, with her nipples so freshly out of my mouth, so was I. While we were doing the dishes after dinner, I nearly wrapped my arms around her and her breasts, as she was standing in front of the sink. But somehow it didn't feel like the right thing to do. I was allowed to suck her breasts under the pretense of helping her out: grabbing her breasts like a teenager would hardly be understandable...

I went to bed early, the nearly constant hard-on in my pants requiring attention. As soon as silence descended on the house, I threw the sheets on the floor and started masturbating. How Cally had kept me hard all day I'll never know; for now all I cared about was letting my fantasies run wild. I had always liked talking aloud while fantasizing, as if that fact made them more real. With Cally so close, I had to whisper, but it was enough.

I re-imagined the morning we just had, with me sucking her breasts. I was not simply helping her with excess milk; that much was clear. But from there things grew. Stephen disappeared from the scene and so did her tank top and pants: I could feel my sister's hot legs under my side as I ate her breasts all over. I whispered her name in a moan, as a spasm of pleasure ran up my cock. I could see my hands cupping her breasts as I sucked her nipples: I could even hear her moans. She had sighed this morning, now she was moaning shamelessly. I whispered, with her voice in my mind: "Oh Johan, I've been dreaming of this moment for so long..." And then she slipped her hand down my pants, grabbing my hard cock.

Another spasm made my cock twitch: I was not going to last long! I could feel her expert hand on my cock, pumping me like I was pumping her breasts. All of a sudden she asked me to move off her, and sit down in her place. I did, only to see my dear, loving sister kneel between my opened legs. My pants and boxers had magically disappeared: this is a fantasy after all. I could see nearly all of my sister: all she had on was a tiny pair of pure white panties. A thong of course. Without warning she bent down and engulfed my cock in her mouth. Warm, wet, powerfully erotic; my sister sucking me off. All the while I was moaning and whispering on the bed: "Oh yes Cally, suck my cock, suck your big brother's cock..."

It became clear that all she really wanted to do was to lube my cock for the main event. Only a few minutes later she straightened up and pushed her breasts towards my hard cock. In my fantasy they were even bigger than their huge size in the real world: both my hands would not have covered one! But then they wrapped around my shaft. "Oh yes Cally, fuck my cock with those breasts... Oh yeah, that's it, squeeze them hard around me..." I don't know how loud I was whispering and right now I didn't care. Had the real Cally knocked on my bedroom door just now, I would have taken her on the hallway floor!

But fantasy Cally and me were not disturbed. I was going to cum any second now. Sensing this, my Cally pulled back and grabbed her breasts, offering them for me. I whispered, again in her voice: "Cum all over them Johann, bathe me with your cum..." I knew it sounded cheesy, but God did it feel great!!! And so I did: while spraying up on the bed, with my cum pooling on my belly, I saw myself spraying a first jet of cum right on her cheek, then all the others covered her ample breasts. As I hit her smooth skin, she climaxed too (hey, this is a fantasy, right?) and squeezed her breasts as the pleasure overtook her. Some of her milk flew right on my belly while I kept pumping more cum on her. I don't know how long I kept ejaculating on her like that. "You like having cum all over your breasts, don't you, my little slut? My little Cally slut?" In my fantasy she replied yes, not even blushing.

As I lay back on the fantasy couch and relaxed completely on the real bed, I made Caly do one last thing for me: she scooped all the cum I had pumped on her and drank it slowly. Laughing softly on the bed I realized that if I had really pumped all that cum in real life, I would have needed balls the size of grapefruits! But Cally didn't seem to mind, drinking handful after handful as if it was ambrosia. Completely exhausted I fell asleep on my bed, not even taking the time to clean myself.

Little did I know, at least until later, that although Cally hadn't heard me through the wall, she had heard everything I said through the little baby microphone she had left in Stephen's old room. Even worse, she told me much later, when she had heard me snoring, through the wall this time, she even came into the room. She tiptoed up to the bed and saw me naked, with a belly covered with cum. Softly as only a young mother can be soft, she dipped her finger in one of the larger cum pools and tasted it. With a grin more naughty than any young mother had a right to do, she licked her finger and lips clean. Completely naked, she slowly walked back out, closed the door and patiently waited for what the morning would bring...

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,845 Followers
12