A Helping Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,845 Followers

I was going crazy. Despite my climax 20 minutes ago, I had another erection. I thanked God for the sturdy pair of jeans. Eventually the show ended, and Cally smiled at me before leaving the room. "My turn..." she simply said. When i heard the shower running, I grinned: now it was going to be my turn to watch. I'd barge in the bathroom if I had to, just like she had done herself.

Turns out I didn't need too: Cally had left the door slightly open, and was already in the shower. I silently crept closer and closer until I looked into the bathroom. For the first time in years, I would be allowed to see her fully naked again. And there she was, gloriously naked and wet. Despite the black patch of unruly hair that caught my eyes, I looked again at her breasts. There's only one word for them right now, really: huge. They were absolutely huge. Naturally quite big, but now the milk was transforming them into something completely surrealist. They looked (and felt, I now knew) quite firm, stretched around their huge size. Her aureoles and nipples, usually pointing slightly outwards, were now opened wide, all that milk pushing them out. Even seen from behind, while Cally washed her hair, I could see them both peaking out from the side. When she turned back around, her nipples swayed and danced under the heavy guidance of the milk and flesh beneath.

In the corridor, my hand was back in my pants, as I fumbled to open my jeans. As soon as my cock was freed I started pumping it. While never as fun the second time around, I was nevertheless overwhelmed by the situation. If anything, my first climax would allow me to last longer. When she bent forward again to wash her legs, she pushed her ass towards me again, this time with no sweat-pants in the way. Cally had a big ass for her frame. Nothing out of proportion, but still very full and round. This wasn't a scrawny teenager in front of me, but a woman. I could see the fin line of her cheeks against her thighs, and even the details of her pussy, trapped between her flesh.

When she straightened up and turned around, I finally allowed my eyes to look at her pussy. Or rather, at her bush: Cally was obviously not a fan of shaving anymore. She had a full bush of wild hair, and even matted down in the shower it was clear that she was "au-natural". It was wild and beautiful, and I don't think I'd ever seen a true bush in real life: such are the trends...

Right then her hand popped into my field of view as my sister started washing that glorious mound. Yet very quickly it became apparent that as the soap was being carried off by the water, she kept on "washing" herself. My cock spasmed as I realized that I was finally seeing my sister masturbating. She kept going for a little while, then turned around, facing the wall. As she kept fingering herself, she arched her ass towards me.

I was entranced and fascinated until she began murmuring something. I tried to focus and listen through the noise of the shower, but failed. Finally I heard something that floored me: my name. Once again louder and louder, until I couldn't doubt my ears and she finally said out loud: "Oh God Johann, get the fuck inside, I need your cock in me right now!" I don't think I even had time to breathe between her call and pushing my cock all the way up her pussy. My mind blanked out as I undressed and was already rock-hard for her already drenched pussy. I was spasming with pleasure as I filled her, and barely heard her say: "Oh my phantom, take me... Catwoman is all yours today!"

When I came to and realized what I was doing, I had pushed myself in and out of her a few times. Those few surreal seconds remained a hazy and unbelievable memory for years afterward. When I fully woke up, I slipped both my hands from her hips to her breasts and leaned in close to her under the water. I couldn't feel it in the shower but I was pretty sure that her milk was overflowing all over my fingers as I squeezed her breasts. I then began to kiss and lick her elbow, neck and ear.

Cally laughed throatily under my assault and arched her ass against me even more. We were doing one of the worst sins of our culture and, obviously, it felt just as intensely wonderful. The water amplified the noises as the bathroom was filled with slapping skin, grunts, moans, sucking sounds and "please don't stops"... At first I didn't understand why, but it soon became clear that Cally was already climaxing: she must have been on the verge when she called me in.

She pushed me slowly back against the door, in an attempt to get my cock deeper into her as she was rocked by her climax. At one point I even had to place one feet outside the bath to get better leverage. When I resumed fucking her with this new angle, she let one real shout slip before containing them again. I smiled when I saw her turn her head, in the throws of what must have been her first real-cock climax in a long while, to look at the baby monitor.

It didn't flicker on: Stephen was still sleeping. With a grin to put a devil to shame, Cally pushed me out and opened the door wide open. "Get in, on your back..." Did she mean in the bath? I'm not all that big or tall, but I knew from experience that fucking in a bath wasn't all that great. Cally saw my hesitation: "Get in, she said with that grin again, you won't regret it." Once I got in, she stopped the water and followed me right in. Standing above me for a second or two, she said: "Johann, my dear brother, you have no idea just how badly you're going to get fucking wrecked today."

She then squatted down carefully and then turned an awkward situation into a pure glory. With her feet trapped between the sides of the bath and my hips, her knees couldn't open wide as she lowered herself. Her arms, that were going down to my stomach, were similarly trapped between her thighs. But as she fumbled with my cock to aim it at her pussy again, Cally somehow managed to push and squeeze her breasts between her arms.

As I felt her pussy sheathe me again, I could also see her breasts, inches away from my face, being obscenely thrust forward. If I was feeling any sort of pain from the hard bath, it didn't register at all. "Wait for it..." Cally said, cryptically. When she started fucking me harder, squeezing her breasts together even harder, two jets of milk streamed out of her nipples, directly into my face.

I had been ready to fuck her for hours, what with my last climax so recent. But with my own sister's pussy engulfing my entire length; with her mammoth, milk-filled breasts nearly bondaged in front of me; with that milk squirting on my face and in my mouth, I wasn't even surprised by my climax. I just came and came again, laughing and shaking all over. Cally didn't even slow down: I was being ridden like a wild bronco in need of a good breaking.

As my pleasure crested and pain from overstimulation began, my sister leaned forward and, grabbing one of he breasts with her hand, plunged her distended nipple right into my mouth. I sucked her milk as if my life depended on it. I was being hit by her ass, my whole being earthquaked into the realization that we had opened a staggeringly new door in our lives. I felt renewed, newly alive as Cally kept feeding me her milk. A male, a man and a baby at the same time, I felt her being hit by her own second climax of the day.

It's official: Stephen is a deep sleeper. Cally and I spent most of the following night having as much sex as our sensitive genitals allowed. As she was a lot more resilient than me, I ended up pleasing her orally for a long while. I even found a few places where no one had licked her before. She was, obviously and loudly, quite pleased by my efforts. We took quite a long while before talking about how our futures would intertwine: it was not an easy road to travel. In the end, we found a strange and probably unique solution that allowed both me and Stephen to share his mommy's amazing breasts.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,845 Followers
12