A Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whisky7up
Whisky7up
51 Followers

"Wow! What was that? I never heard about that before. I felt like…like I came…but it was different..." I remembered Tony describing it like a ‘dry cum' the first time I did it to him. And, like the others, Mikey was still hard. Apparently, although it was very like an orgasm, there was no ejaculation and the need to come was still great. So I took hold of my son's cock to help him with this latest need. And wanked him. It didn't take long before my ministrations had his cream pumping out and over his chest as his body arced upwards.

He seemed exhausted as the spasms subsided. As I wiped him dry, he relaxed and sunk back into the mattress. I slid down beside him feeling the warmth of his body as, I too, fell asleep.

* * * * *

I woke some time later to find my hand between my legs. I was wet and I guessed I had been fingering myself for some time. I also realised my son was curled up against my back with an arm draped across my thigh. Gradually, I became aware of his cock pressed up against me. It was hard. My T-Shirt had ridden up as I had rubbed my pussy and I could feel him against my bare skin. Was he having a wet dream? Perhaps reliving the experience of his mother playing with his cock. I didn't care and as I continued to pleasure myself, my movements caused his cock to slip into the groove between my buttocks. I took a sharp breath and held still. But there was no movement from Mikey. I called his name and there was no reply. Satisfied he was still asleep, I began to move tentatively as I recommenced my masturbation. Then I saw the bedside clock. Tony would be home soon; I'd slept longer than I thought.

I raised myself slowly, taking care not to disturb my sleeping son. His cock was still hard. On an impulse, I bent down and kissed the tip, tasting pre-cum as I did so. What had gotten into me? I padded softly out of his room, closing the door behind me. Once in our bedroom, I slipped my shirt off before moving into the bathroom. In the shower I was soon nice and lathery and I resumed rubbing myself, looking forward to a nice climax. The sound of the running water covered the sound of the opening door and the first I knew he was there was his voice. "Hi, baby…mind if I join you?"

It was Tony. He slipped his clothes off and stepped in. Previously I had been reluctant to fool around in the shower as the cubicle was small and I liked to have space when we made love. But I was already in a high state of arousal and he took advantage of this. His hands were roaming over my body and soon I felt the hardness of his cock brushing my soapy thighs. I was desperate to be fucked and he was desperate to fuck me. We kissed passionately, water cascading over our bodies and he turned me to face the shower wall while slipping a hand between my legs. "God, you're wet!" he exclaimed excitedly.

"Water does that," I teased.

"You know what I mean," he replied with a laugh.

His soapy fingers slid all over my pussy as I trembled in anticipation. I pushed back and felt a finger slip into my cunt and I gasped as another touched my smaller hole, before sliding in there too. As he finger-fucked my cunt and ass I knew what Tony wanted to do before he asked. But I remembered I had left the lube in Mikey's room. I had to think quickly to stop him looking for it. "Later darling…I don't think there's enough room here…come on…my pussy needs your cock. Fuck me against the wall." I pushed my ass out towards him. He pressed up against me, thighs against mine, working his erection between my legs and slid into my wetness. He began to fuck me as I wriggled; impaled on his cock and soon we had a steady rhythm. As Tony's hands searched out my breasts, I had a sudden vision of Mikey stretched out on his bed, one hand around a stiff penis, beckoning me to him. I managed to blank it out…but then my imagination took over. It was Mikey's thighs against mine, his hands mauling my breasts. It was Mikey fucking me hard up against the shower wall. His cock; my son's hard cock pushing in and out of my hot, wet cunt. And I came…oh how I came! I shivered and shook; my cunt milking his cock. Then Tony came too, ejaculating into me.

* * * * *

We sat at the table and before I sipped my coffee, Jo asked what happened with Mikey. I told her the truth. "Oh, his hand is much better," I replied.

"Come on…you know what I mean…" she said testily.

"Oh that," I replied grinning. "Yes…four or five times…I think. And then sex in the shower."

"Ha!" she cried out. "I didn't think you would."

She took a few more mouthfuls of her coffee before her next question. "Do you think Mikey would help me move a few items of furniture?"

The other customers looked at us as we fell about laughing.

Please take the time to vote. Comments also welcome. Thanks.

Whisky7up
Whisky7up
51 Followers
12