A Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, if you think I should," she said. She closed her eyes for an instant and bit her bottom lip.

He leaned forward and put his hand against her abdomen, pushing up under her gown and pressed his fingers into her lower stomach slightly. At the same time, his other hand drifted between her thighs. He pressed firmly with both hands; the first was external against her muscles and with the other, he inserted two of his fingers. He felt inside of her, slowly moving from one side of her to the other. Her hips inclined slightly as he felt deeper into her, tracing the walls of her vagina, feeling around for anything abnormal.

Phasia had done the same bimanual examination a thousand times, but he'd never had anyone react so powerfully to it. His hand pressing into her abdomen went from probing to holding her flat into the chair as her body reacted, lifting up without her even realizing it. He turned his fingers up and pressed against her g-spot, and she came instantly. It shocked him at first how hard she clamped down on his fingers. The amount of fluid was enough to coat her thighs and drip off the edge of the basin under his wrist. He withdrew slightly, but then turned his fingers down and brought his other hand to her anus. The slight pucker of her ass was contracting in time to her spasms. Rectovaginal exams were also common for him, but he never knew anyone who enjoyed it. At the first touch of his other hand against her opening, Aurora groaned so faintly that he almost didn't hear it before she bore down on his fingers. He pressed his fingers together inside her, feeling the smooth walls and pressing them together so he could trace his fingers everywhere he could reach. The sound of her wetness filled the room and reverberated off the walls.

"Have you been having trouble attaining orgasm when you masturbate?"

Her words were lost, but her groan begged him to ask her again. He adjusted his probing to accommodate a third finger to her vagina and a second to her rectum. He asked her again.

"Yes." She said with her eyes still closed.

"Have you been under a lot of stress lately- I mean, more than usual?" His fingers still probed, sliding in and out, but slowly so he wouldn't miss anything. The tissues inside her were yielding, soft, and held onto him greedily.

"Yes." There was a gasp to her word and a hiss of air when she took another deep breath and held it.

"I think we should take a screenshot for the file as a preventative. Just hold still for me a moment," he said and withdrew his fingers from her ass. He peeled off the glove and took hold of the wand again. He reset the camera and positioned it against her opening. She parted easily for him and he slowly pushed it in halfway before starting to turn it slowly. He could feel its length against his fingers in her vagina. She clenched again, but her eyes opened and stared up at the screen. She looked dazed as her body shook and then shuddered. He pushed in further and took a screenshot that he saved to her file. He left the probe in place and then reached up to touch her clit with his bare finger. He turned the fingers of his other hand to put pressure against her g-spot again.

"The buildup of fluid inside you may be the reason you have uncontrolled leakage. And this might help alleviate some of that. If we can produce a fair amount of discharge here in the office, your trip back may be essentially worry free."

"Thank you, Doctor, I think that would be-"

He flexed his fingers and began to press hard on her g-spot. He stroked her lips with his other hand. His bare fingers parted and started to run up and down her lips and flanked her clitoris. His nimble fingers rubbed it along its sides. Her back suddenly arched, and her muscles clenched around him. The wand was pushed out of her ass and fell into the basin. The camera angle was pointed up at his hands as they worked on her. She watched the screen open-mouthed as she came. It was harder than she ever had in her life and she felt herself suddenly erupt in a stream of what she thought was urine, but quickly realized, wasn't. She came in bursts that gushed out onto him, soaking his lab coat and hands. Phasia's forearms were coated; even his cock wasn't spared where it strained against his slacks.

He withdrew slightly while she relaxed and he gently massaged her outer lips until she started to breathe a little harder and faster. Once she was primed, he pushed into her again and started to work her body again until she climaxed a second time in another flood of wetness that splashed everywhere. He kept working her until she cried out and went completely rigid with an orgasm so intense that it made her pass out. He pulled his hands out of her and felt the mad desire to mount her. She was excited, subdued, and completely open for him to put his cock into her. He could drive himself deep into her ass and come without fear of getting her pregnant. It was a Pandora's Box he refused to open, no matter how badly he wanted to. He even managed to fight back the desire to stroke himself until he came all over her face or gorgeous tits like a porn star.

Instead, Phasia took a few deep breaths and reached for the warm compresses to start cleaning her. He soaked up the fluid dripping from her skin, padded her lips and anus until they were dry. She stirred as he wiped down the wand and set it gently back into its cradle. He caught her staring up at the screen with a dreamy look in her eyes and a faint smile that lingered on the edge of her lips. He felt enchanted by her. Something about the way she appeared seemed so mystical, so otherworldly that he didn't want to endanger it by examining it too closely. He even turned his back to her while she got dressed. He filled out the last few pages of the paperwork and listened to her fastening her buttons and zippers. His cock still strained against his pants as he handed her travel documents over, but he knew he had plenty of time for himself later. She thanked him repeatedly for his kindness, even when she handed him her billing information. Phasia smiled as he unlocked the door for her. The halls were still silent and full of shadows, but he didn't care about them anymore. He stared after her while she towed her suitcase down the hall and sighed when she rounded the corner near the elevators. As he slipped back into the office, he turned the lock again and felt like something had awakened inside of him: it felt like a fire that would never be extinguished again. He smiled again as he realized he couldn't wait to come back to work.

12