A Helping Hand is Rewarded Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled, all of a sudden my shaking was gone. I opened the door and reached around the post for the light before lifting her hands up to my lips to kiss her fingertips, "Thanks for helping, my darling."

"Good lord, always the perfect gentleman. Thank you my love." Her low voice sounded like being deeply moved. I pressed her little hands softly to thank her silently. She understood, and turned me around to fling her arms round my neck, "Bernd, my love, you're touching me deeply, can you feel it?" I nodded in silent admiration, she kissed me softly while our eyes locked, "The more I learn about you the more I love you my sweet heart, though I already feel like bursting with love, and happiness. See, you called me your princess, and I loved it, guessing it was meant to be a loving nickname. But then you come out every once in a while with an awfully sweet, heart rending little gesture like this, ever so softly pressing my hand as if to thank me without words... altogether steadily amplifying my judiciousness that your 'My Princess' rather is what I seriously mean to you than just a lovely nickname. Or am I fantasizing, as I suspected when this idea came to the surface first time?" Her eyes showed me that she was confused, but not a bit concerned...good.

I pulled my love close, softly stroking her narrow back while returning her soft, sweet kiss, holding it till she lowly moaned into my lips, before replying softly, "You are not fantasizing my sweet heart, my princess. Yes, that is what I feel for you Diana, that is what you mean to me. You are the most precious gift I've ever been given, my sweet baby. And I will do everything within human power to prove to be worthy this wonderful gift. I love you Diana, I love you with an intensity I never imagined to be possible. My heart, alike yours, overflows with love and happiness, I feel like being in a constant state of emotional overdrive my love, and I sense that you feel like it. At the same time I feel a deep concern that you most likely do harder than me to handle this overwhelming emotional turmoil, and I condemn myself for not having been able to slow us down, to give you time to get used to this...well, hurricane that hit us. All this is still building up in high speed, much too fast, the 'ordinary' couple needs weeks, if not months to reach a level similar to the one we are tumbling on right now." We let out a mutual deep sigh that caused both of us to smile, she earned a lovingly kiss and she got it, her beautiful face beamed up to me, and I'm sure I beamed back likewise, "But now my love, before we put down roots here allow me to invite you into your White Knight's castle."

She squeaked when I reached under and lifted her into my arms again, with the step over the door sill I declared ritually, "Welcome home, my lovely, lovingly princess!"

My princess' eyes rained a million sparkles over me when she sighed contented, "Thank you, my favorite knight... thank you my love, my wonderful man."

My left heel shut the door all on its own.

will be continued in 'A helping hand is rewarded' Ch. 02: She fell down in my bed, and I lost my mind

Author's EndNote:

Thanks for reading, please be fair and don't forget to vote :-)

This is my story, I wrote it, and stealing is lame. If you don't like it, don't read it. This story is now perfectly self-edited (bring it). All of my characters, in all of my stories, are over eighteen, or older, any time they get naked and have intercourse. Thanks to all the favorites and feedback, hope you enjoy.

Your feedback and favorites, comments (and additional ideas) will be helpful, so don't hesitate.

Copyright © 2012 Bernd Glaesing. All rights reserved.