A Helping Hand is Rewarded Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned back and gave her a wink, "You mustn't be sorry darling, it's on me to thank you for helping."

Still grinning she cooed, "Ooh, 'twas my pleasure, Sir."

"That's good to hear, my sweet little minx. You feel good, so far, my love?"

Her grinning grew any wider, and I could see that she was about to shake her head 'no', the sassy seduce she was, but she thought of the better and let her body give the answer; reveling in sweet pussy's vibrating walls I felt her heels first in my knee bends before ever so slowly roaming up the back of my thighs, and gawd felt that good, sooo good, till her legs clinched my butt, thus opening herself wider for me and pulling me deeper, I groaned out my excitement, "Heavens my love, gawd that feels good... YOU feel good on me my love, so hot, and wet, and slippery... and greedy!" She giggled happily, and kissed me deeply...and greedily. When she let go of me we were both panting hard, again, and her deep dark eyes sparkled with pleasure.

When our breathing had normalized I asked my sweet girl softly, "Did we give Miss Pussy enough time to get used to me, my love?"

She nodded, "Yes my darling, thank you. Though you're stretching me, wider than I thought possible, but you feel wonderful inside me, simply wonderful my sweet love. Gawd...I had no idea my love, I had no idea that this could feel sooo good, so sweet, so exciting, and overwhelming. Thank you my love, thank you for showing me, letting me feel this, and thank you for making everything so easy for me. You've been right my sweet love - this IS a world of wonders, and it is so much more than I ever expected, or dreamed-of." She kissed me softly, and started sobbing quietly, "And thank you for being the wonderful lover you are Bernd... yes my love, I know what you did for me my love, all that playfully talking, the necking, all the time and little treats you gave me to recover from this sudden climax. I know that you wanted me to get the most out of our first...initiation; you wanted...no, needed this to be perfect, and you made it perfect my love, simply perfect." She couldn't care less for her tears and kissed me again, not demanding this time, this was a kiss of love and appreciation, and it touched me deeply.

I held her skull tighter, softly stroking her scalp, and kissed the sweat off her forehead, then her tears till she purred softly. "Thank you Diana, my lovely Diana. Yes you are right my love, that's what I wanted for you, and I thank you for being so attentive. You've mentioned 'selfish' earlier my love, and back then I didn't mean to argue, that might have broken our mood so I decided to let the subject drop for the moment; but now I have to assure you that you haven't been selfish, Diana, no way. I love you Diana, and I will do everything, literally EVERYTHING to make you happy my sweet little girl, my beloved woman. And I certainly don't feel like getting a raw deal Diana, please don't underestimate what you are giving me in return without even noticing my love; not only that I have a gorgeous beauty in my arms...no, she is butt naked and holds me lovingly close to make sure that I can't escape her sensuous vibes." I grinned, she grinned back lewdly but her eyes caressed mine, and she licked her lips lasciviously as I continued, chuckling, "As if I'd ever take that into account..."

We grinned, and kissed, and grinned again, and I moved inside her, slowly, she sighed happily and her hips came to life whilst her hands stroked my back fervently, Miss Pussy showed her appreciation by massaging my shaft with steadily growing intensity, I dove a bit deeper but stopped with the remembrance of her long gone hymen and what she had asked for. I kissed my quivering girl and mumbled against her now hot and swollen lips, "Darling...?" she 'hmm?'ed, "...you might feel a short sting when I'm making you my woman, but I swear that you'll forget about it instantly with all the new sensations, are you ready my sweet heart?"

I looked deeply into her dreamily eyes and she sighed contentedly, "Yes my love, I am ready, I am ready for being your woman, Bernd, and I'm ready to start our new life, my love. I love you Bernd, and I believe in our love, and I believe in you my man, my lovely, wonderful man...I couldn't have wished for any better my sweet love." And our eyes made love while our bodies did the same.

*

... will be continued in 'A helping hand is rewarded' Ch. 03: She fell asleep in my arms, and I followed suit

Author's EndNote:

Thanks for reading, please be fair and don't forget to vote :-)

This is my story, I wrote it, and stealing is lame. If you don't like it, don't read it. This story is now perfectly self-edited (bring it). All of my characters, in all of my stories, are over eighteen, or older any time they get naked and/or have intercourse.

Thanks for all the favorites and feedback, hope you enjoy my art of writing.

Your comments might be helpful, so don't hesitate.

Copyright © 2012 Bernd Glaesing. All rights reserved.