A Helping Mother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leon1446
leon1446
215 Followers

Mom came hard against my face in a furious orgasm, rubbing her wet, juicy cunt wildly against my face, covering it with her lust juices all over. She moaned and screamed, squirmed on the bed and pulled on my hair so strong it hurt.

She clenched her thighs around my head and in one final thrust she arched her back off the bed, only to collapse back down moments later. She went limb like a broken doll.

I stood up, scooted down the bed a bit and decided to deal with my throbbing erection. I knew it wouldn't be long now. I wiped my mouth clean and rubbed my hand on my cock. The fact that my engorged penis was now coated with my mother's pussy juices only added to my already maxed out arousal.

I started stroking it enjoying the view of my mother's naked body, her full breasts rising and sinking rhythmically as she breathed, her smooth belly, her puffed mound glistening from her sexual secretions. The whole image was breathtaking.

Mom suddenly twitched as if she woke up from a deep sleep. She half-opened her eyes, saw what I was doing and waved me to stop.

"No, no, no... just a moment, don't do that." She said and tried to rise from the bed.

I looked at her bewildered. "But...I..." I muttered.

"I know, I know. You haven't cum yet and I am sure you need it ... badly." She replied and gave me a caring look. "Listen, Simon. What you have done... well, you know you shouldn't have. It is wrong and forbidden. However it was the most devastating climax of my life, a truly unforgettable experience." She sighed and went on. "I am really grateful for that but you have to promise me -- again -- that this was the first and last time you laid a finger on me... this way. You must never forget I am your mother and a mother and a son... well, they don't ... do that. Do you promise?"

"Yes, mom, I promise and I am sorry that-" I tried to explain but she cut me off.

"Having said that, I think it is only fair that I repay the favor. However make no mistake. This might not be the first time I am touching you... inappropriately... but it will definitely be the last. This I promise you."

I felt another wave of excitement rushing through my body as I saw my mother standing up and gesturing me to take her place on the bed. I crawled up, lied on my back and rested my head on the headboard.

Mom climbed on the bed between my legs. She grabbed them by the ankles and pushed them so that my knees bent. She crawled a little more towards me, her large breasts swaying with every movement and she was now kneeling between my legs, her head just above my swollen member. I started trembling from the anticipation of what might come next.

She gave me a lustful look and said: "Remember, last time. OK?" I nodded eagerly.

Mom then gripped my shaft from the base, opened her mouth, and moved her head towards my cock. It was like slow motion the way she enveloped it, and took me all in, deep throat. She pulled her head back and let her tongue caress the tip of my penis, before swallowing me again. I groaned as waves of unprecedented pleasure hit me.

Holding my dick firmly in her fist, mother started moving her head slowly to and fro. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and feeling as loud slurping noises echoed around the silent room. Her mouth engulfed my penis like a silken wet glove while her tongue tickled the bulbous head every time she pulled her head back. With her other head she started fondling my balls -- ever so gently.

I was in ecstasy and felt that I would soon reach my climax. I started to move my body in unison with the movement of her head and fucked my mother's mouth with short gentle thrusts.

Her hand let go of my nutsack and trailed my scrotum down to my ass crack. I knew where she was going with this and I loved it. Hell, I needed it!

While continuing to suck my cock, mom started to tickle and graze my ass cheeks, letting a finger slip in my crack and then pulling it out again. I was soon shaking with excitement and I couldn't stand her teasing any longer.

I grabbed my knees with my hands and raised my legs, bringing them on the same level with my chest, much as I had done earlier that day on the living room couch. My butt cheeks parted, exposing my puckered asshole to my mother's eyes.

Mom knew what I wanted but she let go of my cock and feigned a mock surprise. "What is it, honey? Is there something you'd like me to do?" she asked me with a mischievous smile. "If there is, you only have to ask..."

"Mom, please... I...you know..." I blurted with my penis throbbing and my ass open wide before her.

"Yes...?" she asked and put a finger in her mouth, coating it with her warm saliva.

I was really on the verge so I decided to push forward. "Please, mom! Put your finger... in my ass. Please fuck my ass with your finger!"

Mom obliged. She took her right index finger out of her mouth and placed it on my anus. I was ready for it so she didn't have to press hard to insert it all the way in. Her long finger slipped inside my rectum giving me once again this incredible filling sensation. I groaned and pushed my ass down towards her.

Mom resumed her oral attack on my cock and I was now getting immense pleasure form two places simultaneously. One huge wave coming from my cock, where my mother's head was bobbing up and down my dick and one -- smaller one -- coming from my asshole where she fucked my ass with slow long thrusts.

I sensed that the end was now near. In a few seconds my balls drew tight to my shaft and I exploded in a monumental orgasm. My body started convulsing uncontrollably as my quivering cock spurted huge amounts of cum. I saw my mother's mouth which was still on my cock filling with the milky white fluid and dripping out along the shaft as she was unable to swallow all of it. She raised her head and pointed my penis towards me spraying me with hot semen. Her finger was still buried deep inside my ass.

I cried out of pleasure and relief until the orgasm finally subsided. Mom took her finger carefully out of my butt and crawled up on the bed next to me. She stroked my hair and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Remember, what we said honey. It was the last time. Please promise me again."

I nodded in agreement. As I said I would never do anything against her wish. So, thankfully my hand was hanging down from the side of the bed and she didn't see me crossing my fingers.

leon1446
leon1446
215 Followers
12