A Helping Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leon1446
leon1446
216 Followers

"So, please Simon, be a good boy as you always are and show me that there is no problem. ", my mother continued.

And with that, she took my right arm and moved it to my penis. I felt like I had stepped out of my body and someone else was in charge of it. I touched my penis and I was amazed that it didn't go off right then and there.

"That's right honey, come on now, go on. You can do it. "

My mother was encouraging me to beat my meat. How crazy, but also how hot was that? Instantly all the guilty thoughts vanished from my mind. My lower head took now completely in charge of the situation.

I wrapped my fingertips around my rigid shaft and started to move my hand up and down hesitantly at first, but more confidently and determined as the pleasure increased.

As I wasn't able to wrap my fingers around my penis all the way, all I could do is grab the tip of the swollen red head and squeeze as gently as possible. Any other movement just hurt too much. Mom was making small circles with her right hand just above my waist in her effort to soothe me and make me feel relaxed. My hand and my bursting penis were sending waves of pleasure down my spine. As I wasn't able to masturbate properly, the pleasure heightened very slowly, much slower than usual. That prolonged the process and soon my legs began to tremble.

Every squeeze of my hand sent shivers down my spine and every time I had the feeling that it can't get any better than that. But the next squeeze sent me to even higher levels of pleasure. Soon I was ready to explode. The climax started to build up and I felt my balls tightening, ready to empty their fluids.

I was shaking all over now when suddenly I felt the hand of my mother going a bit lower and starting to caress – ever so gently – my right ass cheek. That pushed me over the edge. My fingertips were squeezing now like crazy. Hours later my hand would still hurt from the rough treatment I gave it but right now I didn't care even if it fell off.

I exploded with a big moan like I was waking from a nightmare. My penis jerked spastically and sent ropes of thick semen on the bathroom floor some 3 feet away from the bathtub. It was the most violent, cataclysmic orgasm I had ever experienced.

I cried out loud as I felt the immense relief. I was barely able to stand on my feet, my knees just gave in and I leaned back against the wall. My penis was dripping jism and I felt like I had spurted buckloads of sperm. I was panting almost uncontrollably from the strain and opened my eyes after what seemed like minutes to me. I realized that my mother had her gaze transfixed to my cock the whole time.

Finally she flinched like waking from a dream and moved away from me. She started cleaning the bathroom floor where my semen had landed. I was still gripping my penis and I realized that the bandages were soaking wet.

"The hell with it", I thought. I would have burned both my hands and my feet without a moment's hesitation had I known that I was going to experience something like this. My mother came to me and started to rinse my private parts. Soon I was standing out of the tub with the big towel wrapped around me. She stroked my head in a motherly fashion and asked me if everything was alright.

"Yes, it's fine mom, ... thank you."

"So, I guess we won't have any problems any more, will we? I mean, now that you saw that you could do it. :

"Sure, I mean ... I guess not."

And with that she left. All I was able to do is crawl my way to my room and collapse on my bed. I woke up hours later freezing as I was still wrapped with the wet towel. I slipped under the covers and slept until the next morning.

In the morning and the following day, everything was back to normal. I was in a particular good mood, as I felt completely relieved. Besides, I had experienced a unique experience, the orgasm of the century. Why shouldn't I feel good about it?

I felt such immense love for my mother who cared for me in all aspects, even in something so taboo as my sex health. I was so lucky that I had someone to care for me as much as mom did. I decided that I was not going to give her any more trouble. She didn't deserve that.

So, being a good boy, I tried to follow her advice. At some point in the afternoon, shortly before my bath, I went to my room, picked my favorite porn magazine from the closet and took off my clothes. I didn't bother locking my door or even pretending that I was going to take a nap. Since my mother knew what I was doing and approved it, why hiding it?

My penis was soon standing semi-hard and I started massaging it with my fingertips. It was nice but not nearly as good as yesterday. Somehow it wasn't enough to get me off. The pictures in the magazine did not seem to help even in the slightest to heighten my arousal. I was desperate. I threw the magazine away and concentrated on squeezing the fat penis head. It was useless. Soon my hand was beginning to ache and the pain erased any pleasure I was getting from it.

"Oh, my God!" I thought. "What am I going to do? I can't appear in front of mother with a hard-on again. She will think that I am doing it on purpose. She will think that I am a pervert." Still, I knew I didn't have any other choice. But then, I suddenly had a great idea.

I was going to let my mother wash me all over again. I was going to make her somehow to take special care of my ass to heighten my arousal and as soon as the bathing was over I would run to my room and jerk-off.

Now I couldn't wait for our ritual to start. I went naked from my room to the bathroom and called my mother. I asked her to get on with the bath if she didn't mind. I noticed that she looked at my – yet again – engorged penis more openly this time, but she made no comments.

Then at some point, while she was washing my hair, she asked me:

"Everything OK with ... what we talked about yesterday?"

"Oh, sure, don't worry. I have everything under control", I replied.

"It doesn't seem to me that way", she said ironically.

"Oh, well, it's OK. I will take care of it later. Right after our bath."

"You seem to enjoy the bath, aren't you Simon?"

"Well, yes. I guess it calms me down. It's better than a massage."

My mother was now washing my back with long, soothing strokes of the sponge. I was really enjoying it. She moved her hand lower and started lathering my butt. I was in heaven and couldn't wait for the sponge to find its way between my cheeks. I leaned against the wall and folded my knees bending much further down than usual, pushing my ass towards her. My puckered asshole was totally exposed to my mom's gaze and knowing this made me even hornier. She took her time, lathering my crack and squeezing the sponge. She moved it up and down several times, each time stopping and pushing forward when it came in contact with my asshole. I couldn't help a moan escape my lips.

"Is everything OK Simon?" my mom asked.

"Sure, mom", I answered short-breathed, "it's just so ... relaxing ...".

"I'm glad you like it", she said and it was the first time I noticed a hint of cunningness in her voice.

She moved her hand even lower and soaped my balls from underneath. The feeling was so exhilarating that I wanted to grab my penis and rip it off. I was at the verge of exploding. No wonder I couldn't get off earlier. My penis knew what it was doing. Why miss all this fun?

My mother continued washing my legs and asked me to turn around. It was the first time I was sweating while having a bath and I really thought about asking her to stop until I got some relief in the privacy of my room. But of course I wasn't so bold with her yet.

So, I turned around displaying my massive hard-on. I sincerely had never seen my penis bigger or fatter. It was literally throbbing with the veins pulsating under the soft skin. My heart was beating like crazy.

My mom washed my chest and belly and then she stopped.

"Simon, I think you'd better first take care of ... that. Or, you might poke my eye out if we're not careful."

"Eh, mom, ... I was going to ... do it afterwards. I mean later. "

"Never mind, you can do it now. Besides, I am not over with you yet. Unless of course ... you don't you want to do it in front of me", she said.

What was I going to say to that? If I said yes, I'd to spoil the chance I had to masturbate before her again. And if I said no and did it, she would think I was a pervert!

"Well ... no ... I don't mind, but ..." I mumbled.

"Well, come on then", she said. "Do it honey."

I didn't need any more encouragement. Slowly I grabbed the tip of the swollen head with my fingertips and started squeezing. Although I felt even hornier than the last time, after my mom's tender ass lathering, I discovered with wonder that I wouldn't cum so fast as the other day. I squeezed faster in order to finish off and get it over with, but the climax was building up very slowly this time. Instinctively I looked around searching for a visual aid.

I didn't have to look far. My mom was standing about one foot away from me to the left and was gazing at my masturbating hand like mesmerized. Her face and skin looked damp but I didn't know whether it was perspiration or the water droplets from the bathing. She was breathing more heavily than usual as she was looking at my pulsating cock. I lowered my gaze until it fell on her voluptuous cleavage. Her ample breasts were squeezed together in the tight cotton shirt she was wearing and created an incredible effect. My eyes feasted on this wonderful sight making my hand rub my penis even faster. Her tits looked like two ripe melons ready to be plucked and sucked. Part of the shirt was moist and I could make out an even larger flash area underneath it than it was visible from the top. I could almost see more than half of each tit. She was wearing a bra but it must have been an old one because more flesh was spilling outside of it than contained in it.

I was in heaven and about to cum at any moment. Suddenly my mom took her gaze off my penis, and noticed that I was ogling her bust. Slowly – almost carelessly – she pulled her shirt a little bit to the side showing me an even larger part of her breasts. That was it. The fact that she was now practically offering me a partial view of her tits made me cum hard. I shot my sperm out of the tub making a mess of the bathroom floor – again. I kept squeezing my dick so hard that I soon had to stop from the pain my injured hand was giving me. My penis was still jerking however unloading yet more loads of the white fluid.

Once again I moaned with relief not taking my eyes off my mother's body. When the last drop of cum had been squeezed out of me, I finally stopped my hand movement. If it could be possible, the orgasm was even more intense than the previous day. I would have collapsed in the tub had my mother not grabbed my arm.

"Wow, watch out honey. We can't have you breaking anything else now."

"It's ... OK mom. I am OK ..."

"Are you sure? You sure look exhausted."

"No ... I'm really OK. That was the most ... wonderful thing ... ever."

"I am glad for you my boy", she said and kissed me tenderly on the cheek. "Come on now, let's finish off here and go have a nice cup of coffee."

Later that evening, as I was lying in my bed, I couldn't help getting the sight of my mother's breasts out of my mind. Has she really pulled her shirt to the side so I can take a better look, or did I dream of that? What did that mean? And more importantly, how far could that go?

I really didn't know what to expect on the next day. Was this to become a routine as well? Should I take initiative and just do it again in front of her? Or was it over?

The only thing I knew is that I didn't want it to end here.

At five sharp, mom called me from the bathroom. I hadn't bothered trying to masturbate again today. I was totally fixated on our afternoon tryst that lay ahead.

I stripped in my room, put the clothes in the laundry basket and walked naked to the bathroom. My penis was strangely only semi-hard when I entered. However once I saw my mom in the bathroom it became instantly rock hard. Today she wore a tank top and a pair of old jeans shorts. The top was a couple of sizes too small for her. Her luscious tits were barely confined by its elastic material and were literally bursting out, exposing large masses of cleavage. She hadn't bothered wearing a bra and her big nipples were clearly outlined beneath the soft fabric. I had never seen a sexier bust live – only in movies and pictures. To me it looked like a nymph of Botticeli, like a Rubens' s muse.

I noticed, that as my eyes shamelessly fell on her heavenly decolletage, hers fell on my erect penis and she involuntarily cracked a small, mischievous smile.

I stepped in the tub and my mother approached me.

"Simon, I was thinking, do you want perhaps today to ... first get it over with so we can have it out of our way? Or do you prefer to wait to the end?"

Did she mean what I thought she meant?

"Oh, you know ... it's alright mom. I think ... I will wait."

Yeeeh! So, it's going to happen again! I couldn't help smiling the whole time she was washing my hair.

"So, you prefer to have me wash you first", mom asked.

"Yes, I think so", I replied. "It's so relaxing. You do it very nice."

My hair was soon done and it was time to continue with the sponge. However I realized that it was nowhere to be found. Instead, my mother picked up her own washcloth that used in the bathroom. It was something that looked like a kitchen mitten to me and always found it awkward to wash with.

As soon as she started lathering my neck and shoulders it dawned to me why my mother was so fond of it. That was not washing. That was a sensual massage she was giving me. I could feel her hand inside the cloth caressing my skin. The soapsuds between my body and her hand had a soft, silky feel to them. Her touch was gentle but firm making me get goose bumps all over my body.

Slowly she went lower and lower and soon her hand was on my butt. Needless to say, that I was now holding my breath from the excitement. She started lathering my left ass cheek with long soft strokes. She then moved to the right one all the time kneading my ass with her hand inside the mitten. I could make out her fingertips sometimes scratching gently my skin, giving me a sweet prickle that made my hair stand and my penis want to burst.

Then, without warning she put her hand between my butt cheeks. Her hand was deep in my crack, lathering and caressing, stroking and massaging. I was of course in heaven. I bent down as far as I could, folding my knees and opening my ass to her. Her hand brushed over my asshole and stayed there. Her finger started to make small circles around it, pushing ever so lightly. I took a sharp breath and impulsively pushed my ass against her hand. She pushed back and penetrated my anus with the tip of her index finger clad in the washcloth. I tried to suppress a moan without success and felt my heart beating like crazy. I had never been so horny in my life. My mother circled her fingertip inside my asshole, pushed it a couple of times in and out and then removed it to continue washing the top of my legs.

"I think it's better with the washcloth, don't you think honey?", my mother asked. "It really cleans much better than the sponge."

"Hmmm", I nodded eagerly.

I was paralyzed from the unbelievable stimulation that I had just felt and only slowly did I manage to stand up straight again. I remember that I thought to myself that this is how people get heart attacks. Well, it was worth it.

I turned around pushing out my hips to display my raging manhood to my mother. I wanted her to see what she had caused. The fat purple head was throbbing and was begging to be relieved.

"Oh, my!" my mother gasped, opening her eyes wide. "I think it's much ... worse today than usual."

"Hmm", I grunted, trying to swallow the – by now - familiar watermelon that was stuck in my throat.

"So, what are you waiting for? Do it!" she said biting her lower lip.

This time I didn't hesitate a fraction of a second. I grabbed my penis feverishly and started squeezing like a madman. I felt instantly a warm sensation overwhelming me as my fingertips quickened their pace.

I shamelessly fixated my gaze on the twin hills of tender flesh that were spilling from my mother's top. Her nipples have gone bigger and were standing out, stretching the thin material to its limits.

My mother saw my hungry look which devoured this wonderful sight and decided to take it further. She passed her hand on her breasts gently caressing them. When I saw two of her fingers diving underneath the top towards the nipple of her left tit, I felt a jolt of electricity. She slowly grabbed the hem of the top and started lowering it.

Inch by inch her tits were coming now into full, unobstructed view. I grabbed my penis firmly using the whole of my hand, not caring about the pain that was causing me and started pounding. First the top part of the pink areolas was revealed to me and then the large, pointed, aroused nipples. I now had my mother's beautiful tits naked in front of me. The view was awesome. Her tits were round but not too heavy and sagging just a tad, enough to make them seem sexier. My mom weighed them in her hands and then brushed her fingers over her hardened nipples.

That sent me over the edge and once again I experienced a shaking orgasm. I shot my load out of the tub and I think that one of the ropes landed on my mom's naked belly, between the tank top and her shorts.

Once I was finished and panting, barely able to stand straight once again, my mother covered herself and resumed my bathing. As soon as she finished she kissed me on the cheek and left.

I was still half out of breath and headed to my room. I couldn't help noticing that mom always left the bathroom in quite a hurry as soon as she finished rinsing me. I remembered what she had told me the first time I masturbated in front of her and I thought that maybe this whole situation was arousing for her too. I wondered what she might be doing in her room right now...

I was tempted to try to take a peek but I was also afraid to ruin the wonderful thing that was going on by making something stupid. So, I decided to leave it at that.

For the next couple of days, I was living in a 18-year-old's dream. Every afternoon I got to jerk off in my mother's presence, while she showed me her naked tits. I couldn't get enough of this beautiful sight and every time I came hard with a moan.

My mother seemed to enjoy this little tryst of ours too. I started noticing that her nipples, while normal sized under her top when I entered the bathroom, became much larger as she started washing me. She used to breathe heavier once I started masturbating and once or twice I saw her passing her tongue over her lips, while eyeing my engorged cock. Moreover she had begun to massage and knead her tits boldly during our last sessions. I especially loved the way she pinched her nipples while cupping her breasts.

Then one day the inevitable happened. My hands were healed. The doctor marveled at the remarkably fast recovery but I only cursed my bad luck. My mother was in a particularly good mood when we returned from the doctor's office but I was bumped. No more bathing sessions, no more sensual butt washing with the washcloth, no more jerking off.

The next day it was my first day in school after almost two weeks. Under different circumstances I would be overjoyed to see my friends again, hang out with them and go out of the house uninhibited by my bandaged hands. Now, however, I was deeply depressed and not in the mood to see or talk to anybody.

My mother was out when I returned from school that afternoon. I had lunch and went straight to my room to take a nap. I was seeing a very bad dream that involved a strange pervert man and my mother when a voice awakened me:

leon1446
leon1446
216 Followers