A Hero Undone

Story Info
A hero's sidekick is trapped by the villainess.
1.7k words
4.11
40.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The call came in and the heroes left. Their car careened down the dark streets, wet from an earlier rain, reflecting the lights from the city. The Crimson Cavalier drove like he always did when justice was required. He drove fast and took corners like a man crazed. This is what he did. This is what he lived for.

He slowed down and slid the car up along the curb, parking about a block from the scene of the crime. "Wait for me here," he told his sidekick, and left the car before an argument could be made.

The young man left in the passengers seat was used to this, but not happy. Not happy at all. He had been been working with the hero for over three years now, since just before his 17th birthday. He was always ready to do whatever it was that his hero wanted of him, but he hated when that was "wait". He flipped the dial on the radio out of boredom and finally shut it off, resigning himself to the noise of the city.

He waited, and he was ready to go. He was sure that the hero would be back just as soon as he'd assessed the situation. Just...

He heard a scream and his eyes shot to the alleyway by where the car was idling. He saw a nefarious figure forcing a young woman up against the dark wall of a building. His senses were immediately on edge and he left the car before he knew he had unbuckled. She was whimpering as the figure pressing against her slid her skirt up her thighs, "Someone, please... save me..." she breathed. Pressed with the need to be a hero, the need that had driven him the life of a sidekick, he lunged into the alley. There was a loud cracking noise, and then he knew no more.

*

Squire awoke to an unfamiliar room, naked save a black, silk kimono-style robe that fell to about mid thigh. His hands were locked to two steel pillars, raised above his head. He checked his bonds, his well-muscled arms straining. He would not be able to free himself easily. Depending on how much time he had, maybe he could get one arm loose.

As he was considering this, a door slid open and she walked in. Her. The Night Mistress. Mistress to more crimes that had taken place in this city than anyone could ever bring her to justice for. She stood in front of him and held his gaze, smiling that twisted smile, the left corner of her mouth a little more into the mirth than the right maybe.

"Squire, I'm so glad to see you awake. I hope you're comfortable." He did not answer her with more than a steely glance. This demon had caused the Cavalier more toil than anyone. It was a constant game of cat and mouse. Whatever Cavalier and Squire did to stop her, she just changed plans and did something new. Bank heists for fun. Extortion to pass time. Kidnapping to fulfill her own selfish needs. "You look upset, my dear. Is there anything I can do for you?" she was mocking him.

He rose for the bait. He supposed that was what made him a sidekick and not a hero. "Give me my clothes and let me go. The Cavalier will not let you get away with this!" She chuckled. Laughed at him. She reached behind her head and her hair fell from the severe bun he had always seen it in. She shook her head and her hair flooded her shoulders, thick and brunette. Her hands slid from those tresses and over her body. She was wearing a black, leather cat suit that looked poured on. She slid her hands down her shoulders, squeezed her voluptuous breasts, pushing them together and pinching her nipples under the leather.

Squire's breaths had gotten a little more shallow and he could feel his cock start to stir. What was the vixen doing? What tricks was she playing?

She read him. "No tricks, Squire. I want you. I've been watching you since you joined that oaf, and I can confidently say that you don't belong to him." With this missive her hands slid down her waist, over her hips, and between her legs. It was at this point that Squire noticed that the catsuit was crotchless. He could view her pussy lips, hairless, as she dipped her fingers in between them.

He was undeniably aroused, hard as a tree trunk, and elevating the silk kimono like a flag pole. She walked over to him and grabbed him firmly, wrapping the silk around his cock, pumping slowly.

"Oh Squire, what does the Crimson Cavalier know of this? I know I'm the bad girl, but I can tell that you want me, not like a hero wants a criminal, but like a man wants a woman. Like I want you." She laid her head on his shoulder and gently bit his neck, sliding her hand up and down his impressive erection. "I promise you this, Squire. While you are with me, I will always give you what you deserve." Her hand stopped, and she untied the strap keeping him covered. A little tug and his cock jutted into the cold air, begging for more. Her hands slid up his chest, over his shoulders, and into his hair. She pressed a firm kiss onto his mouth, pulling his hair until his mouth parted. Her tongue slid into his mouth and probed until his responded, betraying what he was. They battled each other there, feeding on one another, stoking the flames, until she retreated.

"I'll make you a deal. If you show me what other ways you can employ that tongue, I'll see to it that that hard-on is taken care of. In ways that you wouldn't believe. And if you're really good, I'll put you someplace more comfortable for the night."

She did not wait for an answer, for which he was thankful, as he had none to give. She reached to the side of on of the pillars he was strapped to and they started sliding silently into the floor. They stopped after he had been forced to kneel.

She stood in front him and guided his head towards the gap in her catsuit. He tried to resist, just for a moment, but the he caught the smell of her. His mouth open and his tongue ventured out, licking along her clean-shaven lips, and parting them to find the tangy slickness inside of her. He worked his way towards her front, and started paying careful attention to the tight little bud leading her womanhood. He sucked on it gently, increasing pressure as she leaned into him. She moaned, throwing a leg over his shoulder. He took advantage of the better position and parted her labia fully. As he found her opening, wet and ready, he started fucking her with his tongue. She was crying with every move he made, clinging to the same pillars that kept him restrained. Her pussy started convulsing around his tongue, and her cries became frantic, encouraging him double his efforts. Not long and he knew she was getting ready to come all over his face. His tongue returned to her clit and he sucked the swollen nub between his teeth and gently, so gently, bit down.

She exploded against him, heaving like a ship against the storm. He kept sucking and nibbling, wishing his hands were free, if only to grab her hips and keep up with her explosions. He wanted to grab her and keep her pussy firmly against his hungry mouth until she was a husk of a woman.

Finally, she stilled, but before he would have liked her to. She pulled away from him and pushed the button to bring him to his feet as he was before. She kissed him deeply, licking the taste of her from his lips. "Now, your reward," she purred as she dropped to her knees. She looked up at him from below and smiled. "The first taste is the best," she licked the head of his dick, where a bead of precum glistened. And then she stood, and backed away.

Before he could form a protest, the door slid open and three of her henchmen came in.

Henchmen is a terrible descriptor of what this villainess had. Other villains had henchmen. She had women. Women that were lithe, sexy, nubile; almost to the degree that their mistress was.

Three of these henchwomen strode in, wrapped in the same leather catsuits as their mistress was in, minus the crotchless bits. They were covered.

"Ladies, our guest has been exceptional. Please see to his comfort." Without further instruction the three women knelt at Squire's feet and began to massage his throbbing cock with their mouths. Their lips met over his shaft and began working together to build him up. The woman in the middle slid him into her mouth and started sliding her head up and down his entire length. He was no small man and he would have been impressed if the other two girls hadn't stolen his ability to think by each taking one of his balls into their mouth, gently bathing them with their hot, greedy little mouths. They looked up at him with big, sweet eyes as they purred their pleasure.

As his eyes rolled back he caught their mistress' gaze. She watched him, chained there, being pleasured at her command. He could see the excitement in her eyes as her fingers found her pussy lips. Seeing that, he felt the surge.

The girls felt him tense up and pulled back, the middle woman pumping his cock as his orgasm boiled over. He came hard, several hot spurts covering the girl's face and leather-clad breasts. The other women went to work cleaning her and him, licking up his cum, greedy for it. Their tongues found every last bit, bathing her face, neck and breasts in a sensual, loving manner, moaning appreciation. The henchwoman in the middle closed her eyes and leaned her head back, luxuriating in the feel of hot mouths on her body, even through the tight leather.

The Night Mistress walked over, scooping up some cum not yet seen to off of her henchwoman's breast, and licked it from her finger. She kissed Squire gently on the mouth, and Squire once again heard that cracking noise, and blacked out.