A Hero's Earning

Story Info
Being a hero does have its rewards.
3.9k words
4.24
22k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gentle504
gentle504
31 Followers

Hello, everyone! Thank you for taking some time out to check out my latest story. I do claim ownership to these characters. As always, please feel free to give my constructive criticisms.

*****

Nubian Witch had just dropped off her nemesis; Dr. Atrocious at St. Kingsly maximum prison, when she felt the familiar tingle of hunger beginning to stir deep within her being.

Mentally scanning the city for any more trouble and discovering that none were to be found. A smile came upon her face. She then teleported herself, to the bedroom of her boyfriend.

Once she arrived, the witch was treated to quite the delicious sight.

Her lover sprawled out naked, on his full-size bed. He seemed to have kicked off the heavy blanket sometime during the night. His dark bronze skin contrasting nicely with the light blue fitted sheet that adorned the mattress. A peaceful look gracing his youthful face. And his dick sticking straight up in the air.

The view of his hard meat stick, made the need inside of her grow intensely.

Deciding to enjoy the free time they suddenly had. She quickly and quietly crawled between his spread legs; bringing her face close to his manhood. His natural scent filled his nose, making her craving for him impossible to ignore anymore. Sticking out her long, thick tongue, she took one long lick of his shaft, starting from the base to the head. Once she reached the gland, she proceeded to wrap her full lips around it and suck. "Ahhhh!" said her still dozing boyfriend. Tasting his usual sweet pre-cum, she continued her oral assault on him until he was twice as hard as before.

Having enough, she stood back up, took off the costume and straddled the young man. Spreading one side of her ass cheeks open, while grabbing his dick at the base to guide it. Feeling the weight of her climbing onto him along with her soft hands on his member, Xavier opened his brown eyes and was greeted with the most amazing view any man alive right now, in the world, would kill to have.

If he was asked to describe it, words like spectacular; breathtaking, mind blowing, would instantly come to his mind. Everything about the hero made her beauty unmatchable to any other woman in his opinion. The only one who, in Xavier's mind, could match her beauty, was the model, Khoudia Diop. The major difference though was the later would look like a teenager, compared to the woman grinding her naked ass on his morning wood. With her height of 6'1, the perfect hourglass figure, a pair of 30 HH tits that hung excellently, and an ass that was soft yet firm. He knew that he was one lucky man.

Nuey (as he liked to call her) raised herself up a bit, position her quivering hole just over his dick, and started smearing his pre-cum on and around it.

Knowing better than to rush her as she got ready to ride him. Xavier laid there, hands on his side, resisting the urge to just shove himself upwards into her.

Nuey's body was shaking in anticipation as she dragged his cock head up and down her honeypot. It has been a whole month since she last rode her lover. A month since she last saw the look of ecstasy on his face. A month since his lips kissed more than her lips. A month since he clung to her body as he shot his cum deep into her.

Having enough of denying herself any longer, she placed both hands on his chest for balance, and immediately plunged herself onto his dick. He could only let out a silent cry with wide eyes as her tightness surrounded his dick. She then started to go up and down on him with speed of a jackhammer. Increasing her pace even more as he hit her prostate.

Nuey felt her already hard dick pulse with each slam of her ass on him. Pre-cum was steadily pouring out of her. Her lover's moans pushing her closer and closer to cumming.

As she rode herself to her much-needed and deserved climax, Xavier released the grip he had on his bed sheet. Placing one hand on her hips, and using the other to grab her girl cock. He started pumping her with the same amount of aggression she was riding his dick with. That, in turn, made her squeeze him harder. Which became too much for him, as he shoved himself upwards and shot his first load of the day into her greedy hole. Feeling his thick baby batter coat the inside of her ass, Nuey let her load loose as well. "GOD DAMN!", she screamed as a month of built up cum came out of her. Xavier kept jacking her, letting her thick dick sauce cover his chest.

After he felt that she was thoroughly finished he let go of her and enjoyed the moment. "Hoy shit!" She say's happily as she let herself lay on top of Xavier's body.

Moving both his hands to her ass and gently playing with it, he chuckled. "Morning to you too. I take it your night was successful?"

"Yep!" she replied, still coming down from her orgasm high. Feeling his dick was still semi-hard in her hole even after nutting. She lazily rotated her hips until his full hardness returned.

"I guess we're making up for lost time huh?" Xavier asked as she sat up again. Her cum smeared all over on both their chests. "Fucking right we are!", Neuy moaned/growled as she started bouncing on his dick again.

Xavier could only laugh/moan as his girl used him. Looking up at her riding him, he couldn't help but to think back to when they first met...

His mind went back to the day he had just moved into his grandma's old house that he inherited. A nice two story located about an hour away from the city when the road was clear.

Taking a break from setting up, he sat down and turned on the tv, where there was live coverage of a battle being fought.

On the screen was the local hero, Nubian Witch fighting Dr. Atrocious. It looked bad for her. Her outfit was torn in many places and she looked physically exhausted.

It seemed that her foe had the upper hand from the looks of it. Thinking he could finish this, Atrocious fired blue lasers from his hands at full force. Hoping to kill his enemy. What he didn't expect was for her to summon a force field to deflect his attack back at him. Hitting him hard with double the force and knocking him out. Cheers exploded from the spectators at her hard earned victory.

After making sure her foe was secured, Nubian Witch bid farewell to those who were there and teleported instantly away from the camera's view.

Cutting off the tv, Xavier got into a relaxed position on his couch and started to fall asleep for a quick nap. It was then, a few moments later that he heard a loud crash just outside. Jumping up, his mind quickly went to the thought of someone trying to break in. Reaching for a metal bat that was close by, he stealthily made his way to the window and peeked out of the blinds.

What he saw shocked him.

There was Nubian Witch, laying face down on the ground next to the pile of old junk he put out recently.

Without any hesitation, Xavier dropped the bat and ran to her. Stopping just inches away from her still form. He rolled her gently onto her back to get a better view of her. Her navy blue full body unitard was more torn up than what the camera showed. Though her wounds were healing themselves, her injuries were still bad. He guessed that the fight earlier must have drained most of her magic, preventing her from recovering quickly as usual. Thinking about for a few seconds, he decided to bring her inside to his home and help her. While he couldn't carry her cradle style, he went to her head, bent down, stuck his arms underneath her pits and carefully dragged her in.

Once inside, he moved her to the couch he had preoccupied a few minutes ago. Racking his brain on what to do now, the idea of putting a blanket over her came to him, grabbing the nearest one, he put it over her body. After that, he decided to just lay down on the other sofa and wait until she regains consciousness. But with all the activity he did early plus this sudden act of kindness, he soon joined the ebony hero in dreamland.

Nubian Witch slowly opened her eyes. She then remembered her battle with Dr. Atrocious. How he planned to turn every living organic thing within a hundred mile radius into gold, so he could have fuel to power up a dimensional gate to let in an invading force to take over the earth. If it hadn't been for the magical spikes she felt, his quest for world domination would have gone through.

He really pushed her to the limits in their battle it seemed. She didn't think he would make her so debilitated to the point that she missed her home by two miles.

As she sat up and examined her surrounds, her brown eyes fell on Xavier's sleeping form.

She immediately liked what she saw.

Laying on the sofa was a cute young man. Wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top, he looked so peaceful. His hair was neatly cut in an all over even fade with waves. His face reminded her of John Boyega only a bit younger.

Watching his chest rise up and down steadily, The mahogany magic user got up and edged her way over to him. As she stood over him, a sudden strong urge of desire came over her. Never before has she ever felt this way. In fact, ever since she had gained her powers; her life has been more than busy! Learning how to control her gifts and using it to clean up the city, has taken over her life to the point where she selected to, be a full-time Hero. She didn't have time to play with herself.

Kneeling right next to him soundlessly, her eyes examined his body. While his body was rather common looking, the very large bulge she spotted was anything but! After seeing it, she decided she really wanted to reward her savior. Letting her passion take over she brought her lips to his, kissing him. His eyes shot open from the sudden pressure he felt on his mouth. Parting his lips in confusion, the shero quickly pushed her tongue into his kisser, moving it around his orificial to get a good taste of him.

Astounded at the action he was getting from the hero, he soon felt himself submitting to the new pleasure. Closing his eyes again, Xavier's arm encircled themselves around her neck. Pulling her closer to him. As they made out, her hand went straight underneath his shorts. Grabbing his hard dick. "MMMMMMMM" he moaned into her mouth as she pumped him.

Jerking him off while making out with him made his dick harder and harder. From what she could feel, she guessed that he had to be the same size, girth wise as a Pringles can! Moving back from the intense tongue fight, she yanked his shorts down to see what she was handling.

In her hand, was the fattest man meat she's ever seen in her life.

It was veiny with a large mushroom head and the length of an iPhone 6 plus. Pre-cum leaked from the slit freely due to her actions.

Turning her head, she looked back at Xavier and relished what she saw. His lips, still swollen from their kiss. His eyes were glazed over with lust and heat.

It was then, her turn to be surprised as he sat up and crushed his mouth to hers. This time taking control of the situation. He swung his legs on both sides of her kneeling form and pulled her closer to him. He then moved his mouth to her long neck; kissing and nipping it. "Yesssss!" she hissed. Xavier then let his hand roam her body, feeling her hard yet soft frame.

"Oh yeah, you're so good", she moaned as his mouth and hands worked together. Taking that as a sign to be bolder, he then reached for her suit collar and pulled down the front zipper.

Pushing it down to her wide hips, he found out that she was braless. Both nipples were hard, enclosed by huge areolas. His mouth immediately fastened on to her right nipple. Sucking and biting it, as if he was a hungry baby who hasn't been fed in a long time.

"SHIIIIIT! GOD, YOU'RE SOOOO GOOD!" The Witch moaned. He then switched to the other nipple that he was pinching while his mouth was occupied. Earning a deeper moan from her.

While he was nursing on the witch's huge nipples, her hand was still pumping his hard on. He soon felt the familiar urge building in the pit of his stomach to cum. Feeling the heat of the moment, he stood up and jerked his erupting load with a roar onto the magic user, surprising the hell out of her by shooting six ropes onto her. Almost all of it landing on her face.

Relishing in the feeling of giving her a facial, he looked down at her. The contrast of his seed to her skin made him stay hard.

He knew he should've asked or something before he did what he just did.

Expecting some sort of backlash, he braced himself mentally. Only to be amazed that she smacked his hand away, from his dick, and started to suck the head for more sperm.

This was the first time she's ever done something like this. Yet the feeling of familiarity course throughout her, as she sat there in her current position.

On her knees swirling her tongue around the dick of a man who out the kindness of his heart helped her. The member in her mouth felt so natural to her as stuffed as much as her jaw could take. She had a feeling a peace as it pulsed and he groaned from her administration.

She wanted more, no she needed more.

Once she was done, he fell back into the same position as he was before. Only this time coming down from the orgasmic bliss he just experienced.

Standing up, the hero let the rest of ripped outfit slide down her body. Revealing her full bare body and something that would shock the citizens she protected. Her five by four dick sticking up in the air drooling. Never before has she been so bold. In fact, this was the first time she stood naked in front of anyone.

Looking up, Xavier examined her well. Her nipples were still hard from his earlier actions. Her tone yet curvy body; sweaty from the fight and heat of the late fall afternoon. His eyes then fell on her small dick that was hard. At first, he was surprised that the heroine who saved the city just a few hours ago was actually a transgender. But then he realized that he didn't care. He just knew that he wanted her.

Setting up, he leaned forward and took all of her into his mouth without a second thought.

"Oh Gawd!" she moaned. Pushing herself as much as she could into his mouth.

Rolling his tongue around the head, more pre-cum started to come out. The flavor reminded him of brown sugar. Enjoying what she was giving him, Xavier sucked harder and harder. The witch's moans soon turned into screams as her knees buckled from the onslaught of pleasure. Not wanting her to fall, he wrapped one arm just under ass and held her in place while squeezing her ass with the other hand.

"FUCK! FUCK!," she yelled as his hold on her stopped any chance from getting away.

It was five minutes later that she stopped fighting her urge to cum and released all the saved up creamy load into his mouth. Feeling her tiny balls grow tight, he pulled her deeper into his mouth and took her batter. Soon nine thick shots of cum entered his mouth. He swallowed each one as the came.

Stars enter her vision as he sucked her sensitive girl cock after gulping her load. The sensation became too much for her, that she blacked out and toppled over. It was thanks to his quick thinking, that he was able to swing her over in time to fall onto the sofa, all while her dick was still in his mouth.

Releasing her with a pop, he sat back up and admired his work.

Laying there, her eyes fluttering open, her hair spread messily all over, and her huge tits going up and down, due to her deep breaths.

Seeing her like this triggered something inside of him. Normally he would give himself more time to recover. But for some reason, he wanted to continue to make her moan, to watch her face twist in bliss, to make her his.

Embracing the new feeling, he grabbed both legs and lifted them into the air while spreading them. Once he had access to her, his eyes fell onto her hole. He then moved his hands down to her thighs, holding them up, and shoved his tongue into her ass. Making her eyes pop open in shock and unforeseen pleasure. As he licked and nibbled her hole, she tried to move away but her weaken state and his grip prevented her so. She could only lay there and take the assault on her sweet tender opening. "PLEASE! FUCK! OH SHIT! NONONONO! AHHHH DAMN IT! FUCK! SHIIIIT!" were the words that spewed out of her as he tongue fucked her.

Her shrieks of passion and dirty words were like music to him. They progressed more when he reached for and jerked her once again hard dick as he attacked her ass.

After thirty minutes of giving her a severe rim job, he leaned back to look at the outcome of his ass eating.

The witch laid out on her back. Her legs still spread open. Her asshole now slightly ajar and pulsing. Her dick standing tall, leaking pre-cum again.

"Fuck, I want to fuck her!" Was the thought that came to mind as he gazed upon her. Choosing to more forward, he reached for the shea butter coconut oil mix he used for jacking off and smeared plenty on his dick and her ass. Then he placed his large mushroom head right at the opening, pausing to look up at the shemale hero.

Returning from the edge of ecstasy once again, Nubia felt him prepare both of them for the final act. Her eyes shot open as he rubbed the mixture on her hole and rested his huge cock head at it. Looking down at him, she saw that he was looking back at her, waiting for consent before proceeding. She never had something with so much girth inside of her before. In fact, her biggest toy was only a fraction of the size of his dick. She thought about backing away but the look of lust and sincerity in his eyes stopped her. She could no longer deny that she had affection for him. She had to have him inside of her now! Giving him a slight nod, Xavier pushed his dick gently into her warm ass.

"Oh, Gawd! Shit! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ahhhh yes!" she moaned as he entered until he was fully inside of her. Allowing her to adjust to the size. He softly pulled back, pushed forward, pulled back and push forward again until he had a nice even fuck going.

Once she got use to him, her moans of passion grew frequent and deeper, until she was shrieking at the top of her lungs.

"Ahhh yes! Fuck me! Please don't stop! Fuuuuuuck!" she yelled as he hammered away at her. Feeling the urge to cum rising, he paused, put his arms under her back, and pulled her up to him until she was sitting on his lap. He then pivoted his legs around, sitting upright with her straddling him, while his dick was still inside of her.

Now that he had enough space, he started to rapidly fuck her with all his strength.

"OOOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIT!" she cried, as he fucked her hard and fast.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she wailed as her hole squeezed him and her dick spat out another round of thick sticky cum.

"Fuck you're making me cum too!" Xavier said through clenched teeth as he shot his creamy discharge into her ass.

Exhausted, Nubian Witch collapsed on top of him and savored the afterglow of her first fuck by a real dick.

Enjoying the skin to skin contact, Xavier ideally stroked his new lover's back. After a few minutes, he heard a light snore come from her. Looking down, he felt his heart soar at the sight of her sleeping peaceful appearance. Leaning down a little, he kissed her forehead and followed her again cloudland.

After waking up much later, Xavier gently removed the slumbering hero off him. Carefully pulling his dick out of her hole and laying her down. He grabbed the same the blanket he used early and covered her with it.

Once freed, he stretched his 5'11 frame and went to his cellphone and ordered some take out for him and his guest.

About an hour later, Xavier gently woke the witch to eat the Mexican food he got.

While they ate, the two got to know each.

Nubia learned that he was a young millionaire, due to him winning fifty-thousand from a lottery ticket and investing the money into his friend's startup that grew overnight. She also learned that his parents passed away and he was left to be raised by his grandma.

gentle504
gentle504
31 Followers
12