A Hero's Welcome Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers

My vision blurred with tears, guilt at how I had spoken to him returning. "My own, sweet, baby brother, I was such a bitch, and I said such horrible, mean, hurtful things to you, I'm so sorry, you're over there risking your life, and I'm sitting here sulking, being angry with you. Please Darling Baby Brother, please forgive me, I'm so, so sorry!"

Charlie stroked my face, rubbing at my tears. "Don't cry, Lu-Lu, I had no mum to say those things, but I had you, and you said what a mother would have said, and I loved you for it; there's nothing to forgive, Lu, honestly!"

The war had grown him up, and now I realised he was a man grown, my naive, boyish big Little Brother gone forever now, burned away in a pointless war, and I cried my tears for him.

"How can I make it up to you, Charlie?" I asked him.

"Come with me!" was the response, as he led me upstairs, into my bedroom. I knew what he wanted, and I unzipped my short skirt and stepped out of it, to stand there in nothing but a tiny thong. Charlie towered over me as he moved to sit on the bed, undoing his Meindl desert boots. I helped him; I was in a hurry to get on with this, and I wanted to see what I had felt earlier.

Charlie slid off his DPM's and stood before me in his army-issue shorts. He went to pull them down, but I stopped him; this was mine!

I slid his shorts down, and Charlie's huge, and I mean huge, cock sprang into view; at least 9 inches, with probably a 4-inch girth, smooth and glossy, crowned with an angry purple plum-shaped head.

I gasped. "Oh my GOD Charlie, look at the size of this thing, it's a fucking hysterectomy waiting to happen!"

Charlie grinned, "It'll fit, no worries!" as he pulled me close, kissing me as he slid down my thong, and my hands were drawn to that monster cock; I had to hold it, rub it, lick and suck it!

I dropped to my knees between his legs, pulling that column of flesh towards me, and his eyes widened as he realised what I was going to do, then a smile like sunshine on a seascape broke over his face, and he reached out to begin fondling my breasts and nipples.

I licked over the tip, making him jump, before lapping and licking up and down, and around the purple glans, mentally adjusting to the size of this thing I was going to shove in my mouth!

At last, steeling myself, I slipped the head into my mouth, licking the tip, sucking, lapping and swirling my tongue over it. He tasted salty and fresh, just a hint of tangy sweat, and his own manly smell, all combining in a very exciting experience for me. I took hold of his hands and pushed them onto the bed; I didn't want him getting excited and grabbing my head to shove that thing down my throat, I wasn't built for that!

I kept up the suction and the lapping, now squeezing his cock with both hands, from the root to my lips, long strokes that he found exciting, judging by the bucking of his hips, alternating with gently squeezing his big balls to stimulate him further

The end came quickly, Charlie gave a groan and I felt his scrotum tighten as the head of his cock swelled, then pulsed as jet after jet of hot salty spunk shot into my mouth, forcing me to swallow as hard and fast as I could to keep up with the immense influx of sperm filling my mouth.

The cock in my mouth stopped jerking and twitching, no more ropes of sperm shooting out, and I released the head from my mouth, licking the tip to clean the last of the spunk from it.

Charlie's eyes were bright and glowing, his face and neck reddening from the release. "Holy fucking balls, where did you learn that...no don't tell me!" he gasped, pulling me up to kiss me and wipe a few errant drips of spunk from my chin. He now pulled me on to the bed to lie next to him, and grinned at me, saying "Your turn, Sis!"

He slid down the bed, parting my thighs to look directly into my waxed slit, moving closer to take a deep breath. "You smell delicious, Lu-Lu!" before moving in closer to kiss my naked vulva. His kisses were interspersed with little stabbing licks of his tongue, moistening me with his saliva, stimulating me and causing my own juices to flow. Now his tongue began a light swirling across my labia, teasing and touching, before boring in and backing off again. Charlie licked me from the hood of my clitoris to my anus, swirling his tongue in the little pucker, making my cry out with pleasure, then rasping the perineum, another pleasurable sensation, before returning to lap at my labia again, eventually licking and touching my clitoris, now out in the open and becoming more engorged as he took me higher, waves of pleasure emanating from it every time he licked or touched it.

He began licking almost exclusively at my clitoris now, making the sensitive bud chime through my entire body, and as I felt orgasm approach, he scraped his teeth lightly over it, starting my orgasm in earnest. As I gasped and shuddered in the throes, Charlie shoved his tongue as hard as he could into my anus, intensifying my orgasm, twisting my fingers in his hair as I screamed with the release.

Charlie lay there and watched me as I slowly recovered, touching me, stroking me, fondling my breasts, kissing the insides of my thighs, my stomach, holding and squeezing my bum-cheeks.

"Where the hell did you learn that, Charlie, really?" I asked him in wonder. Mischief and humour danced in his lovely eyes."Lorna Boscombe!"

I gasped, and giggled, saying to him, "When you were 14 or so, she said to me she wanted to show you a few things, I guess she was true to her word!"

Charlie looked a little sandbagged, and looked at me strangely. "Lu-Lu, I thought you knew; she used to come and see me every weekend I was free, we'd take a room at a local hotel, and we'd ...we..., you know, all weekend. I would have thought she'd tell you, or at least give you a hint; she's your best friend, isn't she?"

I was stunned at this, although, thinking about some of Lorna's escapades, probably entirely in character. Then again, thinking about how I had been when Charlie left, perhaps she'd been wise to keep her mouth shut. I resolved to call her as soon as possible, have a little chat, see if there was anything else she felt like telling me.....

While I was musing, Charlie had started kissing my breasts , my neck, my chin, my lips, his hands roaming over me as one hand slipped down to grope and squeeze my bum, a finger pressing and circling my anus and I could feel his cock firming up again, getting ready for more. Charlie moved his hand to my pussy, slipping a finger in and rotating it around to lubricate it, before trailing it back down to my anus. As I kissed and held him, he slowly slid his finger into my anus, a rare sensation for me, but very exciting for all that, with all its associations with forbidden and taboo acts. He frigged my anus gently as he kissed me and suckled on my nipples, and I took his now fully-recovered cock in one hand, rubbing it up and down, pumping it to get him hot for me, and gently slipping a finger across the tip, making him jump as I skimmed over the sensitive slit.

My labia were now fully spread from Charlie's touching and fingering me, and he was above me, that club of a penis at the entrance to my pussy. He looked down at me, I nodded ready, and he started to slide that gigantic meat-hammer into me, going slow to stretch me out. A few inches in, he stopped, and I tried to start him again, but he wanted to ask me something.

"Lu-Lu, are you protected?" Sweet boy, even at the height of our sexual misbehaviour, he thought of me!

"Go ahead Charlie-boy!" I said, using his baby name "I'm on the pill, have been since I was 15, you can fill me up as many times as you like!" I had remained on the pill, more in hope than expectation, I was far too worried about him to have time for boyfriends and the like, but even so I might have got lucky....

Charlie resumed, slowly sliding that enormous cock into my tight cunt, stretching me with unbelievable sensations as he penetrated deeper and deeper, until I felt the wiry hair at the base of his cock rub against my clitoris. He'd got it all in! I felt very pleased to be able to take something so big, and immensely proud that my baby brother had such a big cock to stick in me!

He began to pump, slowly at first, as I was still getting used to having this thing that felt like a pickaxe handle being shoved inside me, and as he pumped, he lowered down to his forearms, sliding his hands to my arse and squeezing and kneading my bum-cheeks as he pumped me. This was exciting him too much, and he stopped, rolling over, with me still plugged with his cock, to put me on top, his hands clamped tightly around my backside. As I began to move, he slid his finger back into my anus, and the feel of that finger pumping away inside my arse as I pumped on his cock was indescribable.

I rose up, leaning on his chest as I pumped and ground my pussy on that meat-club shoved up inside me, rubbing my clitoris on his rough pubic hair, the sensations from my pussy building into one continuous thrum of little pulses, forerunners of what was to come as I speeded up. Charlie was gasping, pumping to meet me, one hand clasping my buttock tightly, the other pumping a finger in time to my thrusts.

I came with a scream of pure, heartfelt release, making Charlie groan as my vaginal walls clamped down around his cock, tipping him over, to shoot his spunk far up inside my vagina, spurt after spurt across my cervix, his cock far up inside me. We finished together, Charlie's last spurts and twitches in time with my exhausted slump down onto him. I stretched out on top of him, and he smoothed his hands over me, from shoulder blades down my back to my bum-cheeks just quivering in his line of sight. He started kissing me and squeezing my bum again, while I held his head and kissed him as passionately as he kissed me. His cock inside me still felt iron hard, and I was hoping he wanted another go-round. I wasn't disappointed!

We rolled over so he was on top of me, his forearms under the small of my back, thrusting my breasts into his face, a fact he took full advantage of, sucking and biting gently on my nipples.

He began to move again, slowly and gently sliding his cock in and out, kissing my breasts and teasing my nipples, making delightful feelings swirl around in my pussy as I began that climb back up again. Charlie moved further up me, to get to my lips, and with his lips glued to mine, began pumping harder and harder, 'til he was jack-hammering his massive cock into me, and I was humping and pumping to meet his every thrust, another orgasm building, as shattering as the last one.

At last, just when I thought my heart would burst, my orgasm hit like a train, waves roared and swirled though me, and I almost blacked-out from the sudden overload. Charlie groaned and I felt a rush of hot semen burst into my womb, and another, and again, several spurts as he filled me up to the top!

I lay in his arms, completely sated, the best-fucked I had ever been in my life, and it was my little brother who'd managed it for me! We were lying on our sides, Charlie with his cock still buried in me up to his balls, watching me come down, touching my face, my breasts, stroking my bum, my back, pecking little kisses on my nose, lips, cheeks, smiling with those beautiful eyes, like a Turner seascape, shifting from grey-green to grass-green to deepest emerald, depending on his mood.

I smiled at him and touched his face, saying "That was just amazing, how did you manage it?" Charlie grinned. "I've been in the enforced company of a group of men for the last two years, no privacy, no quiet time, not even a tent of your own to toss-off in; I've had two years to build up a head of steam, and you just got the benefit!"

I giggled, marvelling that it should feel so natural to lie here, naked, with my brother buried in me to the hilt, full of his seed.

I touched his nose. "Now that the beast has been tamed, for a little while only, I hope, how about I do you some lunch?"

Charlie smiled, "I was wondering when you'd ask, Lu-Lu!"

I went to get up, but he halted me. "Hold up, Lu-Lu, I've been here before, like this, so just pass that pillow case please." I watched as he placed it under me, and slowly withdrew his still semi-rigid cock, and then I understood the reason for the pillowcase, as what looked like half a pint of spunk poured out of me and spilled onto the pillowcase.

"I discovered years ago that I come in bucket-loads, and the pillowcase or a towel is the only thing preventing someone having to sleep in a very sticky wet patch!"

I laughed at my brother's expression, but also felt proud that a man with a cock like that could get it hard for me,' standing up to clean myself as more man-juice trickled out of me.

I wiped myself off, and turned back to Charlie, who promptly grabbed me and pulled me close by my bum-cheeks, while sucking my nipple into his mouth. It felt sexy and depraved, and such fun to stand there as my hot brother groped and jiggled my bum while sucking my tits.

Charlie moaned "Oh Lu-Lu, if only you knew how many years I tossed-off at night dreaming of this! I've only ever been hot for you. Even my girlfriends at school and Sandhurst were strawberry blondes with big knockers because I was looking for someone like you. I can't believe my luck that a total babe like you would actually fuck me and like it! I used to dream of pulling your beautiful, firm bum cheeks apart and sliding my tongue in, eating your arse out before fucking you up the arse and filling you with spunk!"

Charlie started seriously groping my bum, using some of the sperm trickling out of my pussy to lubricate his fingers as he slid first one, then two, into my arsehole, making me feel very sexy.

"Charlie, what are you doing, I thought you were hungry!" I asked him, as he started pumping the fingers in and out of my bum opening and closing them as he did so, stretching the opening.

"I want you, first, Lu, all of you" he said around his mouthful of breast-flesh, s o I thought I would help him by flexing that wonderful cock of his; but it was already rearing up again! This boy is insatiable, I thought, two years of no nookie, I need to get this back in me. It was like an iron bar as his arousal climbed the longer he frigged and fingered my arse.

He continued to lubricate my bumhole, and then pulled me onto the bed again; face down, this time, with a pillow under my tummy, my legs spread and bum in the air. I felt him licking my anus again, probably leaving some spit to lubricate his cock, I thought, and then I felt his enormous cock pressing at my anus. He began to push in, slowly, by millimetres, and I could feel my ring trying to take him, so I pushed my ring out to relax it. Suddenly the huge fat head popped in, and he slid the rest of his meat in slowly.

I was gasping for breath; I had done anal before, and enjoyed it, but this was different; it felt like someone was shoving a rolling-pin into my arse! Charlie's cock was rigid, unbending, and completely inflexible, not like those I had experienced before, so I made him go slow, let me get used to it.

At last he was all in, and he began to withdraw, before sliding it in again and back out, in and out, it went on. Charlie was lying on my back, his hands under me, clasping and squeezing my breasts and nipples in time to his pumping, and the long strokes were having their effect on me as well. The whole situation was so unbearably sexy, my kid brother fucking me in the bum with his donkey-cock, buggering me so completely, that I was beginning to feel the flutters begin again, and when he started kissing my neck and shoulders, moaning "Lucy, Oh God Lucy, I love you so much, it was always only you, Lucy, say you'll always be mine, I love you..." My orgasm kicked off again. I felt my cervix convulse, and my anal tube tightened as I came, stars racing in front of my eyes as my whole body shook. Charlie shouted out "OH GOD...OOOHHH GOOODDD, SHIT...OH MY FUCKING CHRIST...OH FUCK!" as he pumped what felt like another half pint of spunk into my anus, the hot semen spraying around inside my bowel, feeling amazing, hot, depraved, wicked, wonderful!

We waited until the tremors had died away, before Charlie pulled out his semi-rigid cock from my anus, causing me to have another, mini-orgasm, ready with the pillow case as a gush of spunk ran out of my anus and down my bum.

"Lu-Lu, you were fucking terrific; your bumhole is like a glove, so tight and warm; I think I'm going to be pumping a lot of spunk up there over the next few days, I hope you're up for it!"

"Charlie, my darling, my own sweet Baby Boy, I would willingly let you fuck me in my arse, sodomize me, as often as you like. You were incredible!" I smiled at him.

As Charlie stood up, he looked at me and sat down next to me again, and pulled me up next to him, so I was facing him with his hands holding me upright by my buttocks,

"There's one thing we need to get straight between us, OK, Lu?" I nodded

""You're my girl now; no-one comes between us, OK? You'll always come first with me, because I love you."

I smiled at Charlie. "And you, Baby-boy, you're my man now, understand? No more big-tit blonde scrubbers – except me, that is!"

We sealed it with a kiss, and a grope of my arse and pussy, and then I pulled on an oversize T-shirt and panties, and went downstairs so I could make my brother, my man, his first meal back on friendly soil.

While I busied myself in the kitchen, searing a pack of Sirloin steaks I got in especially for him, he sat in front of the TV, flicking channels at random. I looked in on him 10 minutes later, and he was fast asleep, his face in repose looking more like the boy I had rejected. I felt a burst of pride in him that he had turned into such a fine man but also a knot in the pit of my stomach knowing that he was only back on leave – all too soon he was going back to that God-forsaken hell-hole.

Blinking back tears, I picked up the phone in the kitchen, and called Lorna.

"Hi Lu," she chirped at me, "What can I do for you?"

"Charlie's home on leave" I told her. "Oh, that's...nice" she faltered. "Did he say anything about...?"

"What, anything about you banging his brains out every weekend for 3 years, no, not a word!"

I grinned to myself, Lorna silent for a few seconds, then she blurted out "look, Lu, I was going to tell you, honest, I mean, he's so gorgeous, and all I wanted to do was take him for a test-drive, and it sort of went from there, and It's not like you were ever going to give him a workout, so I ...Uh...Lu, what's going on, why are you so quiet? OH MY GOD, You DID try him out, didn't you, don't deny it! Oh, you are such a slut, you're as bad as me, you tramp! Come on, come on, details, details, I want all the sordid little details!"

I laughed at the sound of relief in her voice, letting her know that I wasn't angry, and gave her chapter and verse of what had transpired when Charlie walked in the door.

I sighed. "All I know is that I am extremely gratified that his huge cock is dedicated to me, so I feel quite good about that! PS, thanks for showing him the ropes!

And what about you, how's your love life been since Charlie?"

Lorna laughed, that wicked tinkle I knew so well. "Weelll, you remember that weedy nerd of a brother of mine, the one I caught wanking over me?" I said I did, so she went on; "well he did a bit of growing, quite a lot of growing, actually, bulked up tremendously. I went to see him at Cambridge, and he's now a rowing blue, big, clear-skinned, muscular, tanned and polished, with a cock that would choke a donkey – I could hardly get it in my mouth!"

I should have been shocked, but, considering what I had just been doing with my own brother, I was just fascinated.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers