A Hero's Welcome Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers

Charlie was looking through the paper when I came in, and glanced up to grin at me.

"Lorna's looking well, isn't she?" he said, "I never expected her to go off like that though; she was really upset, wasn't she?" I sat next to him, rubbed his crotch and said "Lorna loves you, and she's worried about you, she just picked now to show it. By the way, I thanked her for teaching you what you've been showing me, you dirty-minded little bugger!" His grin lit up the room, and he visibly relaxed. "You don't mind, really don't mind that we were...you know?" he asked, and I laughed, relieved that that was all he was worried about.

"Charlie-boy, you had to do it sometime, I'm just glad it was with Lorna, someone who was into you, loves you, even, but wasn't going to break your heart!"

We cleared up after breakfast, Charlie having eaten every scrap of food, and I went to have a nice long shower; he had no clothes, other than army-issue, so I wanted to take him shopping for some suitable clothes while he was at home.

I showered in my en-suite bathroom, and came out to find Charlie sitting on the bed. He beckoned me closer, pulled my towel off me and pulled me into him, his hands on my behind and my nipples in his mouth. I knew that boy had a high sex-drive by now, but I needed time to recover, I mean!

From casual nibbling and squeezing to power-fucking was only a matter of time, and we had things to do, so I pulled away from him, trying to get dressed, and had got as far as my panties, when he grabbed me round the waist and licked my neck, making me giggle, then slid his hands up to cup and squeeze my breasts. He was obviously in the mood to play, and to tell the truth I was getting there as well, so I bowed to the inevitable.

Charlie led me back to the bed, and pulled me to lie face down, and began kissing me on my lips, my face, my ears, my shoulders and neck, and all down my spine, licking the top of my buttock crevice, and slowly sliding his tongue into my bum-cleft. He rolled down my panties, me lifting my bum in the air to help him, until they were just clear of my buttocks.

"Cor, Sis, this looks so hot, you have a spectacular arse, did anyone ever tell you that?" he grinned, before resuming licking into my cleft, his tongue gradually making light, almost caressing, contact with my anus, then more, and more, until he was licking and probing it with his tongue-tip, making me jump and quiver with the feelings fluttering in my stomach and pussy. By now, I was lifting my bum in the air to force him to lick deeper into my bum hole, the exquisite sensations piling up and fluttering through me rapidly now, my pussy twitching as my arousal climbed. Charlie now switched his attentions to my clitoris, pulling my crotch closer into him as he licked and stabbed at it, making me squirm and shudder, moaning as the delightful sensations became almost unbearable. He began sliding a finger into my anus as his tongue lapped my clitoris, the sensations blending into one feeling of sheer delight, finally tipping me over into orgasm that swept and roared through me, my nerve-endings tingling with the intensity.

When I had recovered, Charlie was lying next to me, looking at me with those incredible, sexy, emerald cat-eyes, a small smile on his handsome face.

"Thank you for my favourite breakfast, Lu-Lu" he grinned, and I smiled back, already knowing how I was going to pay him back.

I sat up, got to my knees, and pulled down his shorts in one move, revealing his cock in all its glory. Never one to waste a good cock, I slid down so my head was level with his groin, and began licking and lapping, enjoying the feeling of his flesh, feeling his pulse in my mouth. Charlie sighed, and laid back, his hand stroking my hair, as I slid my mouth over his cock, scraping the slit with my tongue, making him jump and sigh, at the same time pumping and squeezing him, urging him to sit so he could see me, and I could look into his eyes as I fellated him. I started sucking him in earnest, now, fondling and squeezing his balls as I sucked, scratching lightly at the underside of his scrotum, making him gasp and buck as his climax approached, culminating in one last suck and squeeze. I felt the head swell up and throb, and pulled my head away as a jet of spunk shot into my face, splashing over my lips and chin, and another, and another, spraying my face, lips, chin and chest with long strings of silvery-grey spunk, I looked at him and smiled, giving one last squeeze and tug, shaking my breasts to make them toll and ring like bells, and a final jet of spunk shot out and landed across my breasts, to drip from my nipples onto my knees and thighs.

"Fucking hell sis that was amazing, you look so fucking sexy like that!" he exclaimed, happily, and I was happy to have probably fulfilled another adolescent fantasy.

I picked up my discarded towel and wiped my face and body free of the spunk, then leaned in to kiss him quickly, grabbing hold of his knob as I smiled sweetly and said, "Charlie, if you entice me like that again when you know I have plans, I will bend this back and shove it up your own arse, are you hearing me?"

Charlie grinned. "Yes, Lu-Lu, Charlie be good now!" Suddenly he was three again, on the tail end of a telling-off, and I had to laugh.

"OK you, now you've had your way with me, again, shower-time. I need another one, so do you, get in there; you can do my back, and I'll do yours -- and no funny-business, mister; time's a-wasting!"

We drove into Bicester, Charlie at the wheel as he was eager to play with his new toy, and spent a very pleasant morning shopping in the designer outlet Shopping Village, Charlie ambling along behind me from store to store, letting me browse everywhere without a murmur. I knew that he shops like every other man on the planet; walk into a shop and say "one of those, one of those, one of those, how much, please" and walk out again with a bag of ugly clothes, but that wasn't good enough for me, so I made the poor boy walk until he was staggering, but I bought him everything I thought he'd need for the next 30 days. It helped that all the shop assistants fell over themselves to serve him; his looks and smile were enough to part the thighs of even the most committed virgin, would probably get him laid in a nunnery. The best part of him was, and still is, the fact that he's completely unaware of just how devastatingly handsome he is, and taken with his sweet considerate nature, the whole package is just irresistible. When he opens a door for a girl, it's not because he's trying to chat her up or get her knickers off, it's because he's a natural gentleman, as gallant, considerate and kind to an eight-year old girl as to an eighty-year old grandmother -- or an eighteen-year old shop assistant.

After having a quick lunch in a fast-food joint, Charlie guzzling their famous burgers like they were going out of fashion, we headed back home, with me driving. I had tired the poor boy out with all the intense shopping and he'd nodded-off almost before I'd pulled out of the car-park. The drive also gave me time to consider what I was doing, what I thought I was doing, and where I went from here.

Charlie was my brother, no escaping that fact, but everyone who knew that was either dead or long-gone from our lives; only Lorna knew for certain, and she was in the same boat as me in that respect. All I was certain of was that I wanted Charlie. He completed me, and he wanted me, period. I had always believed I would marry and have children one day; would it be so wrong to have them with Charlie? That we were siblings was just a twist of fate, and my love for him transcended that. Did he feel that way about me, even discounting what he had said to me yesterday as something said in the aftermath of passion?

I was sure of my feelings, and I knew when Charlie was trying to lie, it was so alien to his character, it was blindingly obvious he was lying. I had seen no hint of anything other than honesty and truth when he had told me we were together, and I believed him.

I also considered my changed attitude towards the army. Over the last 24 hours I had completely reversed my opinion of the army and everything about it. I was proud that my Charlie-boy, my own boy-soldier, was doing a job that few men could or would do, in a place of intense and present danger, he was doing it well, respected and trusted by his men, conquering his almost overwhelming fear to fight on the side of right. Dad had always told me, "Lu, courage isn't the absence of fear, it's fear conquered. The fearless man isn't brave, the fearful man who acts in spite of his fear, he's the brave man."

The rush of pride that followed on the heels of that thought surprised and puzzled me. My Charlie was a brave man, I had proof of that - but now he'd faced his fears, one thing was obvious, to me, at least; it was time to come home. I resolved to do all I could to make that happen. Somehow, I would find a way to bail him out of that nightmare.

We got back home at about 4pm, Charlie still a little groggy from snoozing all the way back. I bundled him upstairs, helped him pull his clothes off, and, with only a little token goodie-grabbing and groping, he capped-out again. I stood and watched him for a while, heart almost bursting with pride and love for this big, beautiful boy, before heading back downstairs to start dinner. I was doing a roast dinner, something I seldom had the chance to do, living on my own as I did, so I was looking forward to it.

I got everything ready, meat browned and in the oven, vegetables peeled ready for boiling, potatoes peeled and parboiling, and then I could sit down and think about our next step. I knew that what we were doing was illegal by the laws of this country, but that didn't cut much ice with my heart; I had made that decision quite deliberately, in full knowledge of what I was doing, my intellect saying 'no', but the me inside saying 'yes'; all I knew now was that I wanted and needed Charlie, and from what he had said to me, he felt the same way. So, how do we do this? I needed to sit down with someone brilliant, devious, unscrupulous, and utterly unhindered by morals;

Lorna.

I was going to speak to Charlie about her request, anyway; once I got his OK, I'd give her a call and we could do some planning.

I had just made a pot of coffee when Charlie ambled in, shirt half tucked in, barefoot, yawning sleepily, but smiling happily at the smell of lamb roasting.

"Sit down, sweetheart, have a coffee" I smiled at him, bringing the pot and a mug over for him. I went to sit opposite him, but he pulled me close, rubbing and squeezing my bum through my jeans, and nuzzling my breasts through my blouse.

I was loving all the attention, so I sat on his lap, put my arms around his neck, and kissed him soundly, waking him fully, his eyes dancing.

"I thought you were tired?" I teased him, and he replied by pinching my bum and sliding his other hand down the back of my jeans to rub his finger in my bum crevice. I wriggled on his lap, prompting him to say "Don't do that Lu, not if you want to keep your clothes on any longer!" so I stopped, grinning at him, before licking the end of his nose, making him grin and jiggle my boobs.

I wanted to know what he thought of Lorna's suggestion, so now would be a good time.

"Charlie," I began, "when I spoke to Lorna yesterday, she told me she was sleeping with her brother, and she asked me if you and I would like to swap or double-team, just for the experience. I wouldn't consider it, not after what I promised you, but she has a plan B." Charlie was looking interested, but quizzical. "Go on," he said.

I continued, "This morning, she offered to double-team you with me, and I think she wants to have a go-round with me, kind of give you a show....." I stopped, waiting to see his reaction. Now he was looking interested and horny, but waiting to see if I had anything else to say, so I continued. "She...well, she sort of... propositioned me this morning, gave my pussy a grope while she kissed me, properly, and I think I'd sort of like to let her do that again, and more, with you in there as well. Would you...object to playing along?"

By now, Charlie was looking like Christmas had come early, but he was concerned about how I would feel, bless him, seeing him with another woman, but I put his mind at ease.

"Charlie, this is Lorna we're talking about here, someone I've known all my life, the girl who taught you about the birds and the bees, I could never be jealous of her, and I want to make you happy. Besides, she'd be sleeping with both of us, so both of us get to fuck her, or both of you get to fuck me, and best of all, she and I get to fuck you. Would you like that?" Now I was appealing directly to the horny teenager with a permanent erection most men carry around inside them.

"Fuck, yeah, Sis!" he exclaimed, "I would have paid to see Lorna feel you up, you bet! The two most beautiful women I know, getting it on with me, what did you think my answer would be?" I grinned at him; under that man's exterior, there still lived a horny teenager after all!

He stood up and took my hand, leading me back to the couch, where he pulled me onto him, once again astride, where almost immediately I could feel the bulge of his hardening cock under his new jeans. Obviously, the thought of boning both of us at once was doing things for him, and, as the oven was on a timer, and I had at least an hour, I played into him, kissing him while sliding back and forth on his burgeoning erection, warming him up, making me hot! Charlie slid his hands to the front of my jeans and popped the button, easing down the zipper to loosen the waistband, his hand then returning to my bum, sliding them down the back of my jeans to cup and squeeze my bum-cheeks. I started unbuttoning his new shirt, loving the way it smelled on him, the smell of fabric size mingled with his own masculine scent making a delicious combination, like fresh air after a rainstorm.

Charlie started unbuttoning my blouse, sliding his hands over my bra-covered breasts, squeezing and teasing, making me gasp and shudder as my nipples sprang up and chafed inside the cups of my bra.

I jumped off him, yanking down my jeans and thong, pulling off my top and sliding out of my bra. Charlie squirmed on the couch as he slid his jeans and jockey shorts off, to sit there naked, grinning like a pumpkin, his erection standing up straight, pulsing in time to his heartbeat, the head already an angry reddish-purple, shiny and menacing. I climbed back on his lap, my knees on either side of him, his cock sandwiched between us, and I could feel the heat radiating from it as it was jammed against my midriff. Charlie groped and squeezed my bum, tickling my anus, running his hands up and down my back as he kissed my lips and licked, sucked and nibbled my nipples, not hard enough to hurt, but hard enough to send little shocks through me. I reciprocated by rubbing my belly against his cock, rolling the meaty column from side to side between us, and then up and down, pumping it between us, making him groan even as he licked and sucked my breasts.

My pussy was moistening at a rate of knots, Charlie's fingers on, and in, my arse definitely helping, so it was with relief I knelt-up when he asked me, allowing him to push his cock down so I could shuffle over it, and slowly guide it into me, impaling myself on that huge column of flesh, with me now controlling the speed of penetration, working it into myself until I was full up to the hilt with his cock. Charlie was holding my waist tightly, his arms wrapped around me, licking my nipples and murmuring "Oh yeah, Oh yeah, that's amazing, Oh God, yes," the constriction in my pussy obviously giving him a lot of pleasure. Now I began a slow rise, and fall, squeezing and relaxing my pussy muscles on his cock, doing all the work, me fucking him for a change. I kept up the rhythm, slowly increasing the speed as I saw the flush rising in his face, and felt the muscular twitches in his cock as he strove to hold back, his heartbeat thudding in his chest, and his soft murmurs "Oh...Oh...Ohhh!" as he neared the point of no return. I was feeling the same thing; the slow, insistent rub of our stomachs against each other and the feel of my clitoris rubbing against his pubic hair as I rose and fell on him was making all kinds of sensations run and chase through me, my own release building, until, at last, it was too much for me. As my orgasm rolled over and through me, Charlie gave a long, garbled gasp, his cock going rigid and pulsing as his sperm boiled out, bathing my insides again, jet after jet of hot, virile spunk flooding into me, his balls emptying into my rippling vagina.

I slumped over onto him, head spinning with the aftermath, Charlie holding me upright as he nuzzled and gently licked and lapped at my nipples, gently squeezing and moulding my bum-cheeks, and kissing and cuddling me in the afterglow.

"You are so hot, Lu, don't ever stop doing this to me!" he breathed. I grinned back at him. "Baby-boy, I love doing the Belly-Rub with you, try and stop me!" Charlie smiled and pulled me in for some more kissing and fondling, working off his adrenaline high, damping himself down for later.

Eventually, I had to get off him, so once again, he held a towel under me as I dismounted, the spunk pouring out of me in a slick sticky puddle, and once again I wondered where the hell he got this from; I decided he must have a prostate the size of a cannonball to hold that much spunk! I wouldn't be at all surprised if I did get pregnant, with the amount of baby-maker he was pumping into me, pill or no, and the thought made me feel all tingly inside for a second.

I dashed upstairs for a quick shower, draped a robe over myself, and went back to finish off dinner. Again, Charlie and I ate in the kitchen; it felt more intimate than the dining room or in front of the TV. Luckily I had roasted a whole leg of lamb; Charlie ate nearly all of it. "Slow down, stud," I joked, "you'll give yourself a hernia!"

Charlie just kept forking lamb into his mouth, chewing blissfully and smiling happily, so I guessed Rosemary-roasted lamb with mint sauce is a bit of a rarity in Afghanistan.

After dinner, we sat on the couch, pretending to watch TV, Charlie cuddling me as he absent-mindedly squeezed and fondled my bum-cheeks, every now and then pulling me to him for an extended kissing session, almost as though he was reassuring himself that I was really there. At last, I managed to decoy him to lie down on the couch, so I could lie next to him with my arms around him, allowing me to seriously kiss and tease him, run my hands over his bulging crotch, squeezing and pressing, and rub my mons against the big cock I knew was lurking down there.

Charlie got the hint, pulling open my robe to suck and chew on my nipples, never hurting or nipping me, keeping them stimulated as a rush of warmth emanated from them and grounded in my pussy, which began twitching as I became more and more aroused. Charlie slid his hand down to my pussy, running his finger up and down the outside of my slit, teasing, tormenting, making me want him more and more.

I grabbed his belt and undid it, forcing his jeans down so he could kick them off, likewise his shorts, and tugged his shirt off, leaving him naked as I was, his amazing cock rearing up threateningly, ready for me.

My pussy was seeping lubricant, and I could smell my excitement, as could my darling boy-soldier, so he reared over me, holding himself on his hands while I aimed his lovely cock at my slit, and he slowly lowered himself gently but inexorably into my wet pussy. As before, the sensation of this huge meat pole ramming into me was breath-taking, and I began to gasp and writhe as he slowly pulled it out, to slide it in again, and again. I was in a world of my own, calling out his name, pulling him close to kiss and taste him, wrapping my legs around him as he rammed that thing into me over and over again, until at last I could take it no more, and my orgasm burst on me, making me shudder with the intensity of the release. As I came, I clamped down on his cock, the pressure making Charlie come in a burst of great pounding strokes, the spunk jetting into me and bathing the inside of my pussy with his heat. At last, his cock stopped spurting, and he collapsed to lie on top of me, his enormous weight on his elbows and a satisfied smile on his face. He opened his eyes to see me looking up at him, and kissed me, long and deeply, while I twined my fingers in his hair.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers