A Hero's Welcome Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,250 Followers

"Lu, call Lorna, let's do it, shall we?" he grinned, "I want to see two hot blondes fuck each other, then fuck me; you up for that, Lu-Lu? You sure you're OK with it?"

For answer I kissed him again, and clenched my pussy muscles around his still hard cock.

"Does that answer your question, you horny little bugger?" I teased him, and Charlie's eyes sparkled with anticipation.

Once again, as he pulled out, sperm drained out of me, saturating my robe. Charlie swabbed and mopped my whole crotch area, paying special attention to my anus, rubbing it slowly and sensually, obviously looking for a second-round replay. I had to regretfully hold him off, my fanny felt like it had been sand-blasted, and right now I wanted nothing more than to climb into a hot-tub and soothe my stretched holes a little! After an extended period of kissing, holding and fondling, I left to have my treat while Charlie stretched-out in front of the TV, a cold beer in his hand, watching a film that seemed to involve mostly explosions and cars.

I luxuriated in the tub for almost an hour, the spa setting turned up high, letting the water jets pummel and massage me, until I decided I was refreshed enough, and hopped out and dried off, to stretch on the bed, basking in the relaxation I so desperately needed after being salvo-humped by Charlie for 2 days.

At last, composed and relaxed enough, I called Lorna.

"Lor, Lu here, I spoke with Charlie, so you can probably guess what his answer was!" Lorna laughed that especially dirty laugh she had always done so well, and replied "Did you tell him I gave you a lick and a promise?" I laughed, and told her his reaction, making her giggle as well.

"Lu, I meant it, I do want to fuck Charlie again, but I want to fuck you as well, have wanted to for years, I can't wait to get my fingers inside your cunny and lick you out while Laughing-boy watches!"

I felt a tingle and a warm glow in my pussy, and my hand slid down to rub my suddenly throbbing slit as Lorna talked dirty to me. I felt a little shock of surprise at her confessing that she wanted to do me, up until this morning I had never thought of her in that way, nor picked up that vibe from her. Now, I wanted to roll around with her, get my fingers and tongue inside her as well. I think it showed in my suddenly heavier breathing; Lorna knew she was heating me up, now she turned up the heat.

"Lu, I want to rub your pussy, and suck your fabulous tits, bite your nipples and stick my tongue in your arse, see if it tastes as sweet as I've always imagined, and I want you to play with my cunny while I do it, do you hear me, Lu? You and I are going to give Charlie a show to stretch his cock, I promise! How would you like to suck my cunny and I'll suck yours while Charlie fucks my arse? You can watch his cock pound me while I eat you, does that get you hot?" I was frigging myself for all I was worth now, Lorna's imagery filling my head while her voice, soft and seductive, led me on. I suddenly realised I was having phone-sex with another girl, and the thought was so erotic, so hot, that I began to feel an orgasm building, making me gasp and sweat as Lorna carried on, describing what she and Charlie were going to do to me, in minute detail, until, suddenly, my orgasm blazed up inside me, sweeping through like a thunderclap, making me cry out in release, shuddering and writhing.

Lorna was still talking, low and seductively in my ear. "There Lu, does that feel good, did you come for me, like my good little fuck-slut? I am going to have such fun with that body of yours; I am going to fuck you like my own fuck-toy, make you call my name, make you mine, and make you want me again and again, do you want that? I'm going to wear you out, and make you beg for more, fuck all your holes and leave you begging, demanding that I fuck you some more, will you do that for me?

"Yes, yes, oh God, yesss!" I gasped out, pussy clenching as my orgasm flared and ebbed, and flared again as she goaded me on to more and higher peaks. At last, with a loud gasp, I came like I had never come before when I masturbated, wave after wave of pleasure rolled into my pussy, making it clench and convulse, fluttering like a bird against a screen-door. Finally, I collapsed in exhaustion, my orgasm's dying away as I came down from that place, Lorna still talking softly in my ear. "There Lu, was that so bad? You and I are going to have a fucking great time tomorrow! Oh, and I meant what I said about fucking you to a standstill; we're going to give that poor boy the cock-tease of his life; he won't know what's hit him!" I giggled weakly, and Laura also giggled. "Honestly Lu, you are such a peach, when I felt you up, it felt like you had a lovely girly cunny, not some overstretched twat like a wizard's sleeve! Honestly, Darling, we should have done this years ago; looks like we'll have to make up for lost time tomorrow!"

It finally registered what she was saying. "Tomorrow?" I asked, a little breathlessly. "Tomorrow" said Lorna, "I can't wait any longer! After I left you, I was so hot for the idea I went and grabbed Gerry out of rowing training and took him back to mine. For the last 6 hours he's been pumping my cunny and arse like I was moving abroad! No kidding, Sweetie, my bum feels like someone's hammered a gate-post up it!"

I laughed out loud, calmed down after such a buffeting, and said to Lorna "Get here about 6-ish then, we can make a night of it, suit you?" Lorna agreed, and added, "I've got a few little girly things to wear, I think Charlie would appreciate them, I'll bring a few, see if we can find one we can lever those lovely big tits of yours into! I laughed, and said "Lor, I want to talk to you first, tomorrow, before we get into in, about Charlie and I, find a way to go forward. I need your sneaky, devious little brain to work on it with me, maybe put something together so we can all benefit."

I hung up, smiling, completely relaxed after my mind-blowing orgasm, wondering what I'd let myself in for, knowing Lorna and her inventive streak.

"Hi there, was it nice?" said a voice from behind me, and I spun round to see Charlie looking at me, one eyebrow raised, a devilish grin playing around his lips.

"How...how long have you been there?" I asked him a little guiltily.

"Long enough, Lu-Lu" he grinned, "you're not exactly discreet when you wank, you know!"

"Charlie, do you mind, it was..." I began, as his grin broadened. "It's OK, Lu-Lu, Lorna's a hottie, and she's just getting you primed for tomorrow; But, I have you for myself tonight! Are you still worked-up enough for me?"

For answer I pulled him down to me, kissing his face, his lips, while I tugged at his jeans and rubbed his crotch, feeling the sizeable package coiled up in there like a bar of spring-steel. He slipped his jeans down, and pulled his shirt over his head, standing there in his boxers, the front of them tented nicely. I took hold of him through the thin material, squeezing and sizing him, looking into his eyes as I licked my lips, feeling his cock harden and thrum with blood as it engorged even further.

"Lu...!" he began, and I responded by tugging his shorts down, freeing his monster cock for another look at my favourite plaything. Charlie moved closer to me, my hand around his cock drawing him in to me, my pussy beginning to twitch as I savoured what I was holding. Charlie slid onto the bed next to me, dipping his head down to lick and suckle at my nipples, his hands slipping around my hips to pull me in so he could explore my bum, kneading and moulding the flesh, pulling them apart to open and close my anus in a very sexy and erotic way. With one hand still clamped around (just!) his cock, I slid my other down to start teasing and rubbing at my slit again, the lips still parted from my recent activity, sliding one, then two fingers inside myself, pumping my pussy as I rubbed and frigged my clitoris.

He left off nibbling and biting my nipples, to kiss his way down my body, from the valley between my breasts to just above my slit, stopping to inhale my scent, before sliding his tongue down to lap gently at my clitoris, his hands under my buttocks pushing me up to meet his tongue, one finger sliding in and out of my bum hole. I continued pumping my pussy with one hand, squeezing and jacking his cock with the other, squirming as the barrage of sensations rolled through me.

Charlie began licking and kissing my mons, around my labia, and darting his tongue inside me, his stabbing motions in counterpoint to my pumping fingers, before kissing me back up my abdomen, to my breasts, to my neck and shoulders, and finally to my lips. He kissed me long and deeply, before moving to hover over me, his cock prodding at my pussy, bouncing against my pumping hand. I moved my hand away from my pussy, and guided him in, breathing in a long sigh of fulfilment as his cock glided into me, filling me, stretching me, my vaginal walls moulding themselves around his girth. He moved his hands from my bum to the small of my back, pushing me up to meet his lips as I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him wildly, he kissing me back no less forcefully, his cock pumping inside me. The delicious friction of my clitoris rubbing and grinding against his wiry pubic hair was exquisite, mini-orgasms flitting through me as he pumped and I humped, he never once stopping from kissing me lovingly, his strong hands pressing me against him, holding me close as we rode each other to our mutual climax, my legs wrapped around his solid, muscular waist, pulling him into me even as he pumped into me. The end, when it came, was explosive. My orgasm hit me like a train, the sensation roaring through me in a welter of sensations, vaginal walls convulsing and gripping his massive cock as it ploughed into me, making him groan and redouble his efforts, thrusting into me for all he was worth. Suddenly, he began to gasp and hitch. "OH GOD, OH GOD, OOOHHHH GOOODDD, FUCKING CHRIST, LU, OOHHH GOD, LU, I LOVE YOU...," roaring as he came, his spunk jetting into me, bathing my womb with his body heat, his warmth pumping into me as the rippling walls of my cunt sucked and squeezed at him, milking every last drop out of his pulsating cock.

At last it was over, he was sucked dry, my orgasm dwindling away to leave me almost unconscious with ecstasy, my body on its own natural high, easing me into a wonderfully relaxed state. I had never climaxed like that with any of my admittedly few lovers before, and the afterglow only served to magnify the rush of love and feelings I had for this beautiful man.

Charlie was still over me, keeping his weight off me, and I opened my eyes to smile up at him, touching his face, his eyelids, tracing the line of his jaw, rubbing my thumbs across his eyebrows, and slipping my finger into his mouth for him to suck and lick. My love for him threatened to burst my heart, it was surging so strong, and all I wanted to do, for the rest of my life, was look up and see that lovely smile and those beautiful eyes first thing in the morning and the last thing at night.

"Thank you, baby-boy" I murmured, and he gave me that melting smile, saying "Thank YOU, Lucy, my beautiful big sister!"

I ran my fingers lightly over his face again, exploring him with my fingertips, avoiding his lips as he tried to catch them, and pulled him down onto me, to kiss him deeply, lovingly, as only a lover could do. I was no longer his sister, and would never again think of myself as such.

"Baby-boy, I want to have your baby, and when we make a baby, can we do it like that?" I whispered into his lips. His eyes glowed vivid, sea-green as he answered me. "Lu, I want so much to make babies with you, however, and whenever, you want. I love you, Beautiful Girl!"

I turned away as tears of happiness rolled out of my eyes, Charlie dipping down to catch them on his tongue, saying "Even your tears are sweet, Lu-Lu!", making me smile, making me love him even more.

I wanted to sleep now; two raging orgasms in quick succession had left me wiped out, so Charlie withdrew, with the usual towel at the ready as spunk cascaded, and I mean cascaded, out of me. I thought of how quickly I would fall pregnant once I came off the pill, with all that spunk being cannoned into me, the thought giving me a deep warm glow, now I knew exactly how Charlie felt. I could only hope Lorna could come up with a suitably devious scheme to keep Charlie safe and let us remain together.

But I couldn't sleep; something inside me was ticking, and now it made itself felt. My happiness at having him here with me at last, the emotional residue of two years of fear for him, and my guilt were all still echoing in me, and now the smell and nearness of him was making me think of his need for me, and how, when he'd needed me the most, I wasn't there for him. I was still emotionally fragile from yesterday, and the heart-bursting intensity of my love for him, my sorrow and guilt over my abandonment of him, my lack of simple faith in his love and need for me, all suddenly combined to outline for me one simple fact; I had abandoned this sweet boy, I had left him to his fate, all the guilt and remorse over what I'd done welling up and swamping me, tears bursting out with harsh and bitter intensity, hot and shameful, expressing a guilt that words were not sufficient to describe.

Charlie stared at me in shock, and hugged me close. "Lu-Lu, what's the matter, why are you crying, what's happened?"

I could only hold him as I cried for all the days I had lost with him, all the days he'd waited to die alone, thinking I didn't care, all the comfort I should have given him, my need for him so great, and my fear of his loss so unspeakable that words wouldn't come. All I knew was that Charlie may have forgiven me, loved me, wiped it from his mind, but I couldn't; I had come so near to losing him that my heart had almost stopped with the shock of it, and I couldn't forgive myself for leaving him to think he was alone. All the might-have-beens queued up to tear at me, one after another, beating at me with hands sharp with blame and guilt for my desertion of my beautiful boy, and I cried for the loss and loneliness he had endured, until I could cry no more. Charlie, concern burning in his lambent emerald eyes, held me close in his lap, hugging me like a baby, rocking me, comforting me with his nearness and touch, letting me reassure myself that, for now at least, he was here, and he was safe, and he was mine. I pulled myself close to him, whispering my love for him, asking his forgiveness all over again. Charlie's lips and gentle hands, his soft fingers forgave me all over again, making me want him with a fresh rush of love, shocking in its intensity. His arms held me close, enfolding me in his love, and I burrowed down into him, taking shelter in his love and concern, listening to his soft voice rumble in his chest as he soothed me, calmed me, made me quiet again.

We awoke together a few hours later, my head clear and lucid, Charlie wide awake in an instant, concern and worry flooding over his face as he held me close, looking into my eyes, his poor face stained with tears I hadn't heard, making me love him even more than I already did, if that was possible.

"Lu-Lu, are you OK, you had me really worried there." he said, smoothing my hair away from my face, kissing me gently on my face, my lips, my forehead, the tip of my nose. "Was it something I did? Whatever it was, I'm sorry, I won't ever make you cry again, I promise, I swear to God. Lu, please don't cry anymore!" he whispered, almost in tears himself, his sweet face twisted in anguish and guilt, as though he'd done something wrong!

"You didn't do anything, baby-boy, "I reassured him, unable to look him in the eyes, "I'm still not over yesterday, what I found out yesterday. I promised you then I would never leave you again, and I never will. It just hit me last night just how much I have to make up to you, what I owe you for the things I said and did. I don't deserve you, you sweet, sweet boy, and I wonder how you can be so forgiving, so ready to love and forgive me, when I did such unforgiveable things to you, the only man I love. I really, truly don't deserve you, and I have to learn how to forgive myself, really forgive myself. Will you help me?"

Charlie looked at me levelly, holding my face the better to look directly into my eyes. "Lu, there's nothing to forgive, ever. All else is forgotten. The past has gone, things have changed between us, and all this...this stuff, means nothing anymore. You have to let it go, because it means nothing. Now it's you and me, starting out again, OK? Life part two, Chapter One."

How did my little brother get to be so wise?

To show me he meant it, he pulled me up to him, kissing me without groping of fondling me, his kiss soft, gentle and loving, expressing in action the words he had said from his heart, letting me know that we were sealing a pact, making a deal, joining ourselves to each other in a partnership that was for the rest of our lives, both of us together from now on. I understood all of this in a flash, returning his kiss no less lovingly, letting him know that I had let go what had distressed me most, and that I would not go there again. We kissed and touched each other, starting as we meant to go on, completely absorbed in and enjoying every little aspect of each other, features, physique, scent, sound of our breathing together, as though we were newly-met. I looked into Charlie's beautiful eyes, a pure and vivid green like summer grass, green crystals, stained glass with the sun behind it, touching and examining every line and plane of his face, wondering at his sudden smile, the boy showing through from behind the man he'd become, committing this moment to memory. Charlie leaned in to kiss me again, hardening as his need for me grew, and I could feel myself moistening, my lubricant flowing as the erotic charge grew, as the acts of holding and touching transformed into caressing and fondling, lips and tongues replacing hands and fingertips, kisses becoming wilder and harder, lips pressed together as our tongues fenced and danced inside the other's mouth. Charlie broke our kiss to run his hands over me, sliding them down to my buttocks and pulling them apart, making my anus gape lewdly, making me gasp and rub my cunt hard against his erect cock, frigging myself against him, smiling at him in invitation. He raised up over me, his distended cock hanging between us, and I grasped it, aiming it for him, and groaning in satisfaction as he slowly sank into me, sliding himself into me up to the hilt. He rested there, giving me time to get used to it all over again, feeling his pulse in the flesh embedded in me, and then the slow withdrawal, the delightful friction as he slowly pushed back in, speeding up as I bucked and rammed my hips against him, grinding my clitoris against him as he penetrated and withdrew, sawing his cock in and out of me, until, at last, my orgasm broke, lights chasing though my head as tremors of pleasure chased through my body, finally crying out loud in release, the blood roaring in my ears and my heart almost bursting with the intensity of it.

As I came down, I realised Charlie was still rock hard, hadn't come yet, was waiting to see what I wanted to do. I signalled him to withdraw, and placed my hands under my knees, pulling my legs up as far as I could, offering my anus to my sweet boy. Charlie's eyes danced as he accepted my offer, placing his swollen cockhead into the entrance to my anus, and, looking into my eyes, began pushing his cock into my arse, sliding it in slowly as the ring stretched to accommodate his girth, watching my face for signs of pain or discomfort, but all I wanted was this giant cock in my arse, pumping me until he came. Charlie slid his cock all the way in, and began pumping me, dropping to his elbows, his hands under my back, supporting my pelvis as I dropped my legs down to put my feet flat on the bed, lifting my pelvis to pump back as Charlie thrust into me. He dropped his head down to kiss me, and the eroticism of the moment was so powerful, the feeling of fulfilment so complete, that I felt myself coming again, waves and ripples running though my vagina, transmitting to my anal tube, clamping down on Charlie's cock, and I watched his eyes as he came in me, closing to slits with a green glitter behind hooded lids in the intensity of his climax, jets of hot spunk splashing into me, his cock pulsing and throbbing as he emptied into me.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,250 Followers