A Hero's Welcome Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers

"Lu-Lu," he whispered to me, "are you sure you're OK with this, you know, Lorna and me...just now, all the rest of this, because if you are feeling uncomfortable now, now that we've kicked-off, I have no problem, none in the world, with calling time-out right now, I want you to know that. I know you set this up for me, but I won't go on if it's going to affect us even a little bit; I don't want to hurt you, I love you, Blondie!"

My heart melted for him that even in the midst of playing out his most fevered adolescent sexual fantasy; all he wanted was for me to call a halt, so that it wouldn't hurt me!

I nibbled his chin, licked his lips and said "If you think I'm going to pass-up a chance to get my mouth around Lorna's fanny, you've got another think coming!" So saying, I grabbed his cock, squeezed it hard and pumped it a couple of times, just to make sure it was at full stretch, he was going to need it. He grinned, licked the tip of my nose again, saying, "What are we waiting for, I'm going to fuck you while you fuck her, OK?" and got my biggest cat-grin in return!

Lorna had been an interested bystander during this byplay, now she slid herself closer, kissing me as I pushed her gently down onto her back, licking and sucking her nipples while she gently rubbed and teased my pussy, dipping her finger in and out, lubricating it as she lightly rubbed and touched my clitoris, making my pussy quiver and chime in time to her motions. Now Lorna was on her back, kicking of the panties Charlie had pulled down, so I straddled her, dipping down to kiss and lightly lick her pussy, enjoying the scent of her arousal, my own arousal rising as Lorna licked and lapped at me, teasing me and sending little tremors through me as I felt the same in her. I sensed Charlie moving behind me, his hands rubbing and sliding down my back, squeezing and clenching my buttocks as were Lorna's, his finger finding its way into my anus, making me gasp and lick harder and more urgently at Lorna, her answering gasp hot on my engorged pussy. I wrapped my hands around her buttocks, sliding my hands into her arse-crack, one finger teasing and prodding her anus, her thighs trembling in response, and then sliding it in, her sigh a long slow thrilling hot breath on my pussy. Charlie shuffled forward, taking my hips, his cock prodding at me, my pussy open and ready for him. He slid in slowly, making me gasp as I stretched to accommodate him. Lorna moaned as my gasps blew hot across her pussy, and then he was fully in and began pumping slowly, giving me time to enjoy the sensations I was receiving from so many different stimuli at once. The sensation of being simultaneously fucked and eaten was truly the most erotic I had every experienced, my nerve endings tingling as every touch, every breath, every sound added a fresh erotic charge, sending me on an unimaginable high, my body clamouring for release, my mind whirling with the sensations and feelings.

Lorna began to whimper as I ate her, calling out "Gerry....baby....Gerry....please...now...!" and suddenly, there was a blonde-haired god of a man in front of me, body corded and rippling with muscle, lifting me up to kiss me gently, hold me upright. He shuffled forward on his knees to lift Lorna's hips and slide his large, thick cock, shorter than Charlie's, but thicker, into her, making her hiss and groan as he slid slowly, inexorably into her. Charlie's hands slid around me to clasp my breasts and hold me upright. Gerry's hands holding my face as we kissed, tongues exploring each other's mouths, Lorna still licking and sucking at me as Gerry rammed his thick, solid cock into her. The end came suddenly, for all of us, as over-stimulated bodies and senses gave in to the need for release, overwhelmed by the sensual, erotic, primitive sexual charge pervading the room. My orgasm flared bright through me, setting off Charlie as my pussy muscles clamping down on him, his cock jetting his spunk into me, as he groaned out loud. Lorna screamed as she came, counterpointed by Gerry's hissing groan of release as he climaxed, his body stiffening as his muscles rippled and writhed in the extremity of his orgasm, to lean forward and rest against me as I rested against him, Charlie leaning back as he sucked in great gasping breaths, to finally withdraw from me, spunk dripping out of me onto Lorna's face and neck.

We all collapsed in a heap of entwined limbs and torso's, sweaty, semen-soaked, tired, fulfilled, to drop into deep, relaxed sleep, appetite and hunger finally satisfied.

I woke up several hours later, my motion waking Lorna, who leant up and smiled at me.

"So, sweetie, how did you like your first multi-fuck!" she murmured, reaching out to stroke my face.

I grinned, beckoning her closer to show her the boys. During our slumber, they had managed to end-up lying lie side-by-side, naked, curled up for all the world like two little boys who'd climbed into bed together to escape the monsters, their faces in repose young and sweet, the faces of the boys they had so recently been. I felt a huge rush of love and pride in my baby brother, and I knew Lorna was thinking the same thing, her love for Gerry glowing in her cornflower eyes. She looked at me, her eyes shining, and whispered "Lu, if you've got a camera, get it now; this is the perfect blackmail shot!" a big grin on her face, and I knew she was just being Lorna, her eyes still locked on her brother as he slept. "He's beautiful, isn't he?" she grinned at me, and I could only agree; we'd hit the jackpot with our boys, the two most beautiful men I'd ever seen in one place, let alone in my bedroom!

We were still (mostly) wearing our play-suits, so we helped each other strip of and get comfortable. "Shower-time, Lu, we both need it, and who knows, you may get lucky!" grinned Lorna, grabbing a couple of fresh towels and heading off to my bathroom, turning all the spray-heads on, to give us a multi-directional needle shower, just what the doctor ordered! We were both in a world of our own, lapping-up the luxury of a hot 360 degree shower, when the doors slid back and there stood the boys, clearly hoping to find us 'in flagrante', disappointed that we weren't. Charlie turned, grinned at Gerry and slapped his hand. "OK, that's a pint you owe me!" At my quizzical look, Gerry said "I bet Charlie a pint I'd find you two with your tongues in each other's fannies again; I know Lorna only too well!"

Lorna giggled. "You two should have waited five more minutes; I was going to wash Lu down with a tongue-bath. Now you'll never know! Why don't you boys climb in, there's plenty of room, and to be honest, you could do with it!"

Charlie obliged, stepping in and hustling me back so he could kiss me long and deep, and I could see Gerry doing the same to Lorna, her hand pumping away at his groin. My own brother's cock was prodding me in the chin by now, so, with a final nibble of his tongue, I turned around and stuck out my bum, hissing through my teeth as he slid what felt like a cannon barrel into my pussy, holding on to my tits, rubbing and squeezing my nipples, one hand slipping down to rub and caress my pussy. His rhythmic thrusting, counterpointed by his gentle frigging of my clitoris, and his lips and teeth on my neck, my shoulders, my ears soon had me in a daze, my arousal peaking as he pumped away, hand and cock bringing me to the brink, and then crashing over it, my drawn out scream of release echoed by Charlie as he pumped me full of spunk again, holding me up, else I would have fallen to my knees. The sinewy pulsations of his cock throbbing inside me kept on and on, as he emptied into me, extending my orgasm, the tremors only gradually dying away as he finally stopped pulsating, balls drained for the moment, my goal of getting him to fill me to the top achieved.

I turned and pulled my little brother close, kissing him with all the love and conviction I had, reminding him that he was mine, and I was his, and this evening was a special present for him, because I loved him and I wanted all his dreams to come true.

Eventually, the real world came back into focus, my realisation that there was more in the world than Charlie, and he grinned at me, and indicated with his head that I should look over at Lorna at the other end of the shower room. All I could see was Gerry's back, his solid muscular buttocks flexing as he hammered himself into Lorna, and her legs on either side of him convulsing as he fucked her rigid, Lorna making "Ohh...Ooooh...Ooooh...!" sounds as she got nearer to seeing God. Presently his buttocks tightened, and he threw his head back, an inarticulate groan coming from him, followed by Lorna as she moaned out her release, legs quivering as her orgasm claimed her, Gerry gradually relaxing as the flare died down, all the muscles in his amazing physique rippling and gleaming in the spray from the shower heads, until Lorna's hand came up behind his neck to pull him close, and he kissed her as they came back from their own place.

Charlie withdrew from me, the spunk pouring out of me, helping me to wash and soap myself again, turning me under the spray, kissing my nipples, running his hands over my breasts, belly, flanks, cupping and rolling my buttocks, licking my face, lips, nose, eyelids, maintaining and renewing contact, reassuring me that, in spite of what we had done this night, it was only play, there was still always and only us, he and I.

After we had dried off, the boys got dressed and put the beds back together while Lorna and I dried our hair, did our faces, and got dressed. Charlie and I were taking Lorna and Gerry out for dinner as a thank-you, and also so we could, relax, recap, and do a little plotting. Lorna still wouldn't tell me what the plan was for the following evening with her 'uncle stroke family friend', insisting that the less I know, the better for all. As she put it, "The Americans have such a delightful phrase to cover these situations, Lu, darling, it's called 'plausible deniability' and that's what I want you and Charlie to have. Now stop worrying; if it all goes to plan, and there's no reason to believe it won't, and every reason to believe it will, darling Charlie-boy will never see the inside of the transport back to that awful place next month. So just enjoy the evening, sweetie, tomorrow I am going to have such fun, Charlie will be off the hook, permanently, and that dreadful man will spend the rest of his dreary life walking on eggs!"

The meal was great, Lorna and Gerry were extremely good company, like a comedy double act, Lorna loud and outrageous, Gerry soft-spoken and witty, perfectly complementing each other. The main subject of discussion was the evening's activities, a complete post-mortem, with Lorna reminding Gerry to take notes, next time he'd be in the happy-chair, and Gerry and Charlie swapping school stories, discovering acquaintances in common in the public-school system, and drawing Charlie out on some of his experiences in Camp Bastion, although to hear him say it, you'd think it was long days drilling, cleaning kit and watching TV, and nights listening to some of the troopers trying desperately to wank in silence, because, soldiers being soldiers, if they were discovered by their bunk-mates, they'd be paraded around and put on the soggy-biscuit list, a fairly modern infantry custom too disgusting to describe here, although when Charlie did describe it to Gerry and Lorna, we fell about in horrified laughter. "You see, Lu-Lu, that's why I avoided knocking one out off the wrist, because I couldn't lead a patrol team knowing I was on the biscuit list!" grinned Charlie, and I could only agree. Gerry commented that he had never been so glad to be a Computer Science Graduate, because there had been a time he had seriously contemplated joining REME, the Royal Engineers. Lorna leaned over to him, her hand under the table, and told him sweetly "Darling, if you had done that, I would have shoved my hand down your throat and pulled your underpants up your arse from the inside! You're a computer genius, be happy with that, finish your Masters, and don't you leave my sight, got it?" As she said this, his grin became fixed, his eyes got a glazed, faraway look, and a vein pulsed in his throat, eyes only coming back into focus when Lorna put her hand back on the table, smiling gently.

Lorna was very congratulatory about my willingness to throw myself into the girl-on-girl scene, and I had to confess that, until the previous day, I'd never considered it, but I was happy I did, it had been an amazing experience. However, my first love was always going to be riding the pole, specifically Charlie's pole!

"For an amateur, you did fab, Lu, I've never been eaten-out better, not since Zoe Huxley on the ski trip final year; fuck, she was amazing!" grinned Lorna. I was stunned; Zoe Huxley was the quietest, shyest girl in the whole school, a pretty little mouse of a thing! Only someone as completely amoral as Lorna could have pulled off that seduction, and I applauded her for it! Lorna insisted on launching into the whole seduction story, making me feel horny, a definite need to get some relief soon bubbling in my pussy, and I could tell the boys were feeling the need too!

After a long and happy evening, I drove us back; I was the designated driver, so Charlie could collect his pint from Gerry, and the two of them had had a great time discussing the best pint in Oxfordshire, the best pubs, which barmaids had the biggest knockers, rugby Sevens, Test cricket and the Ashes, cars, Charlie's favourite firearm; typical man-in-pub talk.

We got back home and sat around going over the day, and Lorna and I had a little talk about Charlie. I impressed on her how Charlie must never find out what we were going to do, and discovering that Gerry was in on it; in fact, he was central to it, as was the owner of the hotel where this assignation was taking place. I looked intrigued, so Lorna elucidated.

"Darling, I needed somewhere off the beaten track, and this place is ideal; the owner is helping out because I took the liberty of reminding him, married man that he is, of a few...incidents, shall we say, that he would rather forget ever happened, and I promised him that once this was over, he'd never hear from me again!"

I was horrified, laughing anyway, in spite of myself. "Lorna Boscombe, you are a disgusting, amoral slut!" I laughed.

"Yes dear" she grinned, "I know, but I do have so much more fun than you!"

Back in our room, Charlie and I lay back and cuddled, drifting away, he looking the most relaxed since he'd come home, completely at ease for the first time. I reminded him that he'd only been home a couple of days, we had another four weeks to fill up, so what did he want to do?

He looked at me, kissed and licked the end of my nose, saying "If it's all the same to you, Lu-Lu, I just want to slob around for a while. The whole routine at the Bastion is a little restrictive, so I want to spend my time here feeling you up and slobbing-out, is that a problem?"

I assured him that it wasn't, especially the feeling-up bit, happy that he'd dropped into relax-mode so quickly, looking forward to four weeks of fun with my dashing boy-soldier!

I woke late, suddenly. Charlie was awake, and I looked at him enquiringly, about to ask him what was wrong, but he grinned and put his finger to his lips, pointing to the door with his chin, smiling. Now I could hear it, a rhythmic, soft "ooof....ooof....ooof...!" from the other room. He grinned at me, and softly got out of bed, padding over to the door. When he opened the door, the sounds got louder and more distinct, and he beckoned me over. When we crept out to the corridor, the sounds from the other bedroom were much more distinct, as was the sound of the bed creaking. Charlie grinned broadly and pulled me to the open bedroom door. There on the bed, Lorna was on all fours, eyes closed, mouth hanging open, oblivious to the world, Gerry kneeling behind her and ramming his cock into her; from where I was standing, I could clearly see his thick cock pounding her arsehole, his sculpted buttocks flexing as he jammed himself into her again and again. I was fascinated, and so turned on; so that's what it looked like when Charlie stuffed his cock into my bum! Charlie slid his hand down my back, never taking his eyes off the scene in front of us, rubbing my rump as his hand slid down further, sliding into my bum cleft, one finger slowly circling and rubbing gently at my anus. I in turn slid my hand down to fondle his rapidly erecting cock, sliding the foreskin back and forth until his cock was fully erect, the head crowning through, red and swollen. I slid to my knees, licking that massive cock, never taking my eyes off the couple making love on the bed, rubbing the head of Charlie's penis with my tongue, savouring the taste of him as I bobbed my head up and down on it, taking as much into my mouth as I could. I could feel my pussy twitching and seeping fluid, my clitoris beginning to rise in response to my arousal, Charlie holding my head lightly as we watched the lovers pound and thrust at each other.

I took his cock from my mouth, Charlie helping me to rise, eyes still glued to Lorna and Gerry, watching avidly as Gerry pounded his cock into her arsehole, turning me round and bending me forward, me supporting myself on the doorframe as he held tightly to my hips and thrust forward. His cock slid easily into my willing anus, I was so aroused by the scene unfolding before us, the realisation that they were oblivious to us making it so much more erotic. My eyes were riveted to the bed as Charlie began a slow pumping, sliding his cock in and out of me, slowly increasing his pace until we were in sync with Gerry's thrusts into Lorna, the whole situation whirling around in my head as I dissolved into a sexual high unlike any I had ever experienced. The end, when it came, was explosive, my whole body humming with sexual energy as my orgasm flared brighter and brighter in and through me, blurring my vision, hearing only a high, melodic tone in my head as I peaked like never before, Charlie panting softly as he came explosively inside me, the heat of his body bathing my insides as he pumped his seed into me again. On the bed, Gerry and Lorna reached their climax, Lorna screaming out loud as she came, Gerry groaning as his body froze in place, muscle tremors rippling across him, betraying the rigour of his orgasm, his neck muscles corded and straining. Lorna collapsed on the bed, and opened her eyes, smiling across at me as I sobbed breathlessly, still in the throes of my gigantic orgasm, only Charlie's arm around my waist preventing me from falling to my knees. Gerry had slumped over Lorna, his forehead on her back, sobbing for breath, hands on the bed either side of her, keeping his weight off her, and Lorna reached back to run her hand lovingly down his arm, calming him. She tossed me a towel, grinning and winking as she touched her finger to her lips and glanced at Gerry, who still hadn't seen us. I leaned down, picked up the towel, and placed it under me as Charlie withdrew, catching the spunk runoff as his cock popped out of me. I smiled back at Lorna, and shushed Charlie out of the doorway, silently padding back to our room to collapse on the bed, truly exhausted.

We awoke together, Charlie's arms around me, my head in the angle of his throat, my bum lovely and warm as he spooned me, his heartbeat strong and regular against me. I knew he was awake, as he knew I was, and his lips brushed my ear and the top of my head as he kissed me good morning.

I turned to him so I could hug him, he straightening out so I could pull myself against him, kissing him properly, smoothing my hands over his face and hair, touching him because he felt so good and vibrant. He licked my nose and grinned, and kissed me back, eyes bright and sparkling in the morning sunshine.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers