A Hidden Fantasy

Story Info
The first time we shared a creampie....
2.4k words
4.31
127.1k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

My beautiful wife and I have been married for over 25 years and the sex has always been incredible and it still gets more incredible every time. We have tried all sorts of contorted positions, some worked and some didn't. We have at times, played around with small toys with pretty good results. To say I am sexually fulfilled and satisfied by my wife is an understatement. I was never lacking or wanting more, but for most of my adult life I had always harbored a hidden fantasy about creampies and tasting my own cum. There are all kinds of stories out there to indulge this fantasy, but not many that really turned me on. There always seems to be the guy that gets off watching his wife being fucked by another guy and the husband forced to go down on it after, or else it's a dominant wife that forces it upon her unwilling partner. If you are expecting any of that in this story, you might as well stop here or you'll just be disappointed. This is the true story of two monogamous people that love each other very much and accidentally discover that there's always something new to surprise you.

Part 1

It all started a few years back when I had to take a trip up to the Canadian border on business (we live in the southwest) and I would be gone for about 2 weeks. The onset of the trip was uneventful. Over the course of the next few days, I did a little sightseeing and generally took my time. I had planned in a little cushion so I didn't have to rush if I didn't feel like it. After about four days on the road in cheap hotels, I was starting to get lonely, not to mention horny. To help pass the time, I spent a lot of time texting my wife. As the trip went on, the horniness set in and the texting started to get nastier and nastier by the day. There were the usual conversations involving eating pussy, blowjobs, and hardcore fucking doggy style. It was normal everyday married porno texts that keep the excitement alive and the tension high. This unfortunately had a downside to it, a case of blue ball like I hadn't seen since high school and I just couldn't bring myself to relieve it without her there to help.

One evening after an exceptionally long day on the road, I was tired but not sleepy and extremely horny. My wife and I were texting away and the conversation of course was how much she wanted my cock, and how much I wanted to eat that beautifully tight pussy and the conversation was slowly getting more graphic. It was then that I thought maybe she was hot enough I could get some good kinky conversation going. So I texted her "Damn honey, I'm so horny now I would fuck you 'til I cum, go down on you again, and fuck you some more." Once years ago I had actually tried that, but she pushed me away and said "that's nasty", so I figured that would be the end of this conversation.

The response back was not quite what I expected, rather than being blown off about it, she asked "What do you mean?"

I played along and told her that it was exactly what I said; lick you until you cum, fill you up, eat you out until my dick got hard again, and fuck some more. She asked if I was serious, and I said, "Sure, why not?" She asked me if I didn't think it was gross and nasty, and that's when I realized my hands had started to shake a bit. It looked this would be my big chance to broach the subject again but how would it play out? Would she think I'm the biggest pervert on the planet, or that it was the grossest thing she had ever heard of, or maybe her husband of 20 years had some underlying homosexual fantasies? I decided right there, that if she hadn't left me for the more stupid shit I've done over the years, she wouldn't leave me over this. At worst, she would just cut me off and I'd be destined to spend the rest of my days going solo.

So with a nothing to lose, everything to gain attitude, I said, "No, not at all. And you?"

To say her answer shocked me is an understatement. She said "That doesn't sound bad". I almost came in my pants on the spot. I think the conversation went something like;

Me: "Wait a minute are you telling me this doesn't gross you out?"

Her: (Hesitates) "Does it bother you? You would really want to do that?"

Okay, this is getting serious now. Time to put up or forget about ever having a chance like this again.

Me: (Hands trembling with excitement) "No, it doesn't bother me. As a matter of fact, it's pretty big turn on, and yes I would like to do that. Grossed out yet?"

Her: "No. Actually it sounds like it might be interesting."

Me: "We need to talk about this. I'll call you in a minute."

Part 2

It's a serious thing to bring up a secret that you've had for so long, and to bring it out into the open and bare your soul to another person. I have never been so nervous in all my life. I knew she wouldn't leave me, but I was afraid she might think the worst of me and I didn't want to lose our relationship over a fantasy.

Nervously, I dialed the phone with shaking hands. I couldn't believe after all these years I was finally going to discuss this openly. When she answered the phone I could hear a nervous trembling in her voice and I knew I fucked up, but I had to hear her say it. Again she was back to asking about if I thought it was nasty or gross or weird. Finally, I decided to lay it all out there on the line.

I said, "No, I don't think it's nasty, I've fantasized about this for a long time. In fact, in my favorite fantasy I think about you lying there with your hot pussy freshly fucked and my cum is just starting to run out, and you pull the back of my head down to our creamy mix, and I lick it all out of you. It came out of me and it's not like it's a strangers. How could I expect you to swallow it, if I wouldn't try it myself? I think it would be hot as Hell!"

She tells me "Me too. I thought you would hate it, that's why I never brought it up. I've thought about it through the years, but I never figured you would want any part of it, so I never brought it up. I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

It was at this point that my balls really began pounding. My cock was so hard I thought it was going to bust through my pants. I think I actually felt a tear of joy run down my cheek. This was a major turning point in our marriage and it was a positive one. I couldn't wait to get home for my first creampie. The rest of the trip about drove me crazy. The texting was relentless and nothing was held back. Graphic details of our hidden fantasy were gone over, what each of us wanted and expected. I could hardly wait to get home.

Part 3

I finally pulled into the driveway after an eternity on the road. I was greeted at the door by my kids and my wife. I hugged my wife and whispered in her ear "I'm so horny right now I could cum just hugging you." She whispered back, "Blow on my neck and I'll cum right here!" It was getting late, so we grabbed a quick bite and said goodnight to the kids as we headed up to bed.

When we got in our room I locked the door with shaking hands while she was already peeling off her house shirt. We climbed into bed and hugged and kissed passionately, both of us excited I was home. As we hugged tightly, I felt her hard nipples pressed into my chest. I nuzzled her neck, kissing her cheek and nibbling on the side of her neck and ears. Her nipples got even harder and I swear I could almost smell her getting wet. When I asked her what she was in the mood for, she said "Everything!"

I rolled her over on her stomach and began nibbling on her neck while I gently rubbed her back, going all the way down to her ass cheeks and back up. I felt her shiver and I rolled over on top of her, rubbing my pounding cock up and down her ass cheeks while continuing to chew on her neck. I could hear her breathing getting harder and I knew she was really getting turned on.

I began slowly nibbling my way down to the small of her back; she gets extremely hot when I lightly bite just above the crack of her ass while I massage her cheeks. I move down a bit more and bite gently on her ass cheeks, rubbing my face into that magnificent ass of hers and lightly licking the top of her cheeks.

She decides it's time to get me a little hotter (if that's possible) and she slyly looks over her shoulder and tells me what I love to hear; "Honey, lick my ass while you're down there....." That always pushes my buttons and she knows it.

I gently nibble on her ass cheeks as I slowly move in between them. I start licking lightly up and down her ass crack, moving closer and closer to that tight little rosebud. My tongue finds her asshole and I gently lick around the edge, moving in slowly. This has a profound effect on me and the closer I get to it, the more excited I get. I am now at the point where I am beyond reason and I'm now gently tongue fucking her ass. I reach up under her stomach and begin to gently probe her pussy to get it wet. I find out she's beyond that now as my finger sinks 2 knuckles deep into a massively wet pussy. I hear her moaning as her hot pussy pulls it the rest of the way in. She begins pushing her ass back and forth, ass fucking my face in rhythm to the finger fucking her dripping pussy.

I hear her moan a bit louder and feel a small wave of cream flow over my hand. She can't stand it anymore; she needs her pussy eaten too. She pushes me away, rolls over on her back and pulls my head in forcefully between her legs. My tongue comes out on the way in and I attack her clit like a starving man. She grabs the back of my head and pulls me in tighter, thrusting her pubic bone forcefully into my face. I sink my finger back inside of her and I'm licking her clit in time with my finger strokes. Now she's really going wild, pulling my head harder and harder. I pull my hand out of the way, running my tongue from the top of her wet pussy down to her tight little asshole and back. She asks me to tongue fuck her. I stretch my tongue into her pussy as far as I can, licking deep inside and back out over her clit, while rubbing the outsides of her pussy with my thumbs.

She's in a frenzy now and needs a hard cock in her. She pushes me over onto my back and before I have time to think about it, she's on top of me and my cock is buried deep inside her in one massive thrust. The past couple of weeks have been rough on both of us, and the thought of getting my fantasy creampie have pushed me to the edge. I find myself grabbing her shoulder and pulling her down rough and hard, my cock slamming in and out of her like a piston.

She looks down at me and asks if I really meant it, am I really going to eat her pussy after I cum in it. I tell her there's no way you can stop me now. She says "Then do it! Cum inside me so I can feed it to you!"

That was the last straw, I can't take it anymore. I feel my balls rolling up and I tell her to get ready for it, and I pump what seems like gallons of cum deep inside her. I see her smile and her eyes roll back as my cumming sends her through another massive orgasm. Her pussy is contracting tight around my cock as the waves of pleasure over take her.

We slowly drift back down to earth. She looks into my eyes and asks me if I still want to do this. Both of us are still uneasy about the other ones willingness, and I tell her that I do if she does. She smiles and slowly pulls herself off of my still firm cock and makes her way up my chest. She stops just below my chin, looks down and asks me "Are you sure this is what you want?"

"More than anything'' and I reach up with both hands on her ass and pull her cum filled pussy down on my open mouth. I hear her moan as my tongue touches her lips. Shaking with excitement, I begin to probe her pussy deeper. The taste is different, but not unpleasant. I like it. Matter of fact, I love the taste of my cum mixed with her pussy juices!

I push my tongue deeper inside and I hear her moan softly. I feel her pussy squeeze against my tongue and the dam breaks. A river of our cum runs out of her and into my waiting mouth. I'm in heaven. I clean out the rest of what I can, while she pushes the last of it out, and I never miss a drop. She falls off to my side on the bed, sweating. She smiles, looks at me and asks "Is it everything you thought it would be?" I answer "And more. And you?"

She says "Exquisite. I'm hooked!"

EPILOGUE

Actually, there is no Epilogue. An epilogue would signify the conclusion of the story, and this is one story we never want to end.......