A High School Life to Remember Ch. 01

Story Info
18-year-old guy's busty school experience begins.
2.1k words
4.02
180.2k
52

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GothGuy
GothGuy
79 Followers

Everyone written about in this story is fictional and everyone written about is at least 18 years of age. Any relation this has to real events or people is merely fictional. I would love to hear people's comments on what they like and don't like so that I can improve my writing skills. This story is about busty girls, not realism, but I still like to make the situation realistic.

*

It all started when I was just hitting my teen years. Before that I did not know really what it was to masturbate or why boys ever liked girls. Then one day I started finding porno magazines in my dads bathroom, and then came the great sacred crusade in which I would search for pornographic materials at any free moment when my parents weren't around. As time went on, and I found more and more materials, I found that a trend was beginning to set forth. Every time I watched a video, every time I looked through a magazine, I found myself fastforwarding to the scenes with the girls that had the deluxe assets on top. In my early life, this almost became an obsession, as a girl could be so much hotter to me, just by having large breasts.

Of course, right after this early time of my life where I acquired this obsession is right when the girls at school started to gain breasts and started to look like women instead of pre teens that looked pretty much the same no matter what the gender, or at least in my eyes. What I saw that really made a woman was a girls tits; it is what set her apart from a boy. There did seem to be limits to the attractiveness of breasts at too great a size, but even very large ones that others perhaps were not as enjoyable to others I found myself wanting to see.

That leads me up to the present day, I'm eighteen years old and a senior in high school and my name is David. I masturbate almost all the time and I am pretty well practiced at it. I am well practiced at it because I am still a virgin and I have never really gotten anywhere with any girls past the kissing stage. I think I have grown so attracted to breasts that I am almost intimidated by girls that have them and by the breasts themselves. Almost as if they are a holy grail that I should not acquire or touch but only look at.

Soon all of this was about to change.

There is this girl, Helene, whom I have the hots for. She is a gothic girl with black hair that is always styled nicely, usually it is wavy or curly and it goes to about shoulder length. Her clothes always had to how hot she is but she wears quite a variety, sometimes she looks almost preppy and other times she wears fishnets and other goth styles of clothes. She had written a couple of my friends very sexual letters and claimed that she liked the dorky guys, like me and my friends but I think she is just teasing us. The day that I knew I had to do everything in my power to win her over was the day that she wore a corset to school, it was a shiny red and black leather piece, but that wasn't the part that I really noticed, her tits were popping out of that thing like they were balloons being squeezed and about to explode. Her milky white skin and deep cleavage gave me an instant hard on that day.

I was standing there with my friend Mat talking about some new game that we had started playing when she started walking by. I looked over and she was wearing something more preppy today, a tight black sweater with a turtle neck that showed off her assets well. Mat tried his hardest to snap me out of it but I was not having it. She starts staring right at me and I know I have been caught looking at her tits. The thing is, I just keep staring and I can feel myself getting harder and harder, by now my cock has got to be showing in my tight black pants. She just smiles at me and looks down for a brief moment and then keeps walking away, flaunting all that god gave her.

"Dude, you are gonna go blind looking at those things any longer than that." Mat says to me.

"How am I supposed to look away, you can see the size of those tits. They are freaking ridiculous. I mean hell, she has to have like at least appearance four." I laugh and he laughs and nods at my nerdy reference to a role-playing game. "If only I could make my charisma check to get with her."

"Don't you remember that letter she wrote me, she is just a fucking tease, you would be better off somewhere else." Mat retorts as the bell starts to ring for our first classes of the day. "Well I gotta go dude, I'll see ya later."

"Word." After he starts to walk away I can't stop thinking about the sexy woman that I saw and my cock is still hard as a fucking rock. I can't go to class like this, everyone will see this when I walk in, I need to take care of it, now where should I go to do something about it. Not the bathroom, that is just dirty and nasty. There is that little alcove where no one ever travels and there are no classes. I nod to myself and decide to check it out.

Little do I know that have been spotted as someone who is not going to class and I am being followed. The teacher that is following me probably thinks that I am going off to do some drugs or some other equally ilicit and illegal activity. This teacher has to be the hottest teacher in the whole school. She is constantly wearing her blonde hair in pigtails and has fair and smooth skin. I could just imagine seeing her in a bikini, her huge tits just popping out and waiting to be grabbed. Her lips are the perfect shape to suck a cock and every time I was sitting in Ms. Gerard's class, it is one of the only things I could think about. Her legs looked powerful enough to ride a horse and I would let her ride me if I had the chance, of that I am sure. Today she is wearing glasses, which she sometimes wears, I am uncertain if she even wears them for a prescription or just for the style. Her outfit is a plaid mini skirt and her shirt is a white blouse that is cut off at the top, revealing some of her milky skin, and that shirt is surrounded by a small business jacket.

I walk into the alcove and lean against the wall. I start to rub my cock through my pants just thinking about those tits of Helene's. God I would love to suck those tits, I think as I stick my hand down my pants. I start to stroke myself slowly while my cock is still contained, but after a few minutes it becomes difficult to get the proper stimulation, so I unzip my pants and pull my cock out into the cool school hallway air. My cock is by no means huge, but it is definitely bigger than average, and the fact that I trim my hair makes it look just a bit bigger. I start to jack off my cock after spitting on my hand and think about what I used to look at in those magazines oh so long ago. I see my cock sliding in and out of those milky white tits of Helene's and I think of what her nipples might look like.

Ms. Gerard has been watching me this whole time unknown to me. She watched and waited as I entered the alcove and thought she was about to catch me red handed doing some sort of pill or tab, but I certainly did fool her. The sight that came to her was one she was not prepared for. Ms. Gerard had been having issues at home with her boyfriend, apparently she had learned that he was cheating on her with another woman and so she had been quite frustrated recently. The sexual scene before her became even more pronounced as I had pulled my cock out of my pants and let the full length of it into her view. She felt a tingle between her legs that had seemed to grow unfamiliar to her. As I began to moan, she imagined me letting her suck on that dick and letting my cum fly all over her face. Ms. Gerard was a wild woman, she just loved to let the men take control and she loved to be the dirtiest slut she possibly could. She had just started to touch herself through her clothes when her conscience had caught up to her. She had to put a stop to this.

I am so close to cumming, I can feel my heavy load churning in my balls. It is only now that I think to myself that I forgot I have no place to cum. What was I going to do with this big mess I was about to make? Right before I was about to halt myself before I went to the point of no return, I saw her. There is Ms. Gerard, approaching me, staring at me, or more correctly to the point at my cock. Right as she starts to speak out "just what do you think you are...," my cum starts to let loose as I can't help but stare at her beautiful tits. She gasps and as she is so close to me now, she sticks her hand out to catch the remaining streams of my cum in her hand, and quite a handful it is. "Mister, what do you think you are doing? Put your pants back on right now!" She says as I have finished cumming and she holds a handful of my cum. "What would people say if they saw this big mess all over the floor over here? How dare you in our very own school."

I am shocked, I have no idea what the hell I should say. I just saw one of the hottest women alive catch a handful of my cum and then yell at me for it. "I... aaahhh... I," is just about all I manage to get out.

"We are going to have a talk after class is over today, you will report to my room right after the school day is over. Is that understood?" she commands me.

"But I am supposed to meet my friends right after school for role..." I attempt to say.

"I don't want any excuses, I expect to see you at my class room as the last bell is ringing."

I sigh, defeated, "Okay I will be here." As I leave and head to my first class I think about the shocking thing that has just happened to me. My cum is in her hand, it makes me want to masturbate again. My cock stays hard throughout the rest of the day as I can not get the image of the two ladies out of my head.

The rest of the day was spent differently for Ms. Gerard. As soon as I left after our little encounter, she became curious about the cum in her hand. She knew she did not have to do what she had with my cum, but she was so fascinated by the amount of cum that it was all she could do to not jerk my cock off. She not only smelled the cum, but she also tasted it and discovered that it was just about how she liked it to taste and it was the perfect consistency, nice and thick. She rushed back to her room and closed the door behind her, she had no class this block, fortunately for her. She pulled her top out and dropped the cum directly onto the top of her tits. She then began to rub it in and loved the way it shined on them and she vowed that this would not be the last time she saw one of her students cum on her body. Fuck Johnny, she thought, he doesn't deserve me. She began to prepare for her school day, but she spent much of the rest of her day thinking about the mornings encounter.

GothGuy
GothGuy
79 Followers