A Higher Education Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So do I."

I pushed an inch of dildo inside me. The momentary resistance, then the rush of something so stretching me felt marvelous. I immediately took it out and pushed in again, just a bit farther, this time tightening my vagina to make it really feel good.

"What was that groan?" Derek asked. "What are you doing?"

"I'm working a big, fat dildo into me. It feelssogood."

"Better than me?"

"No. But it's the best I can do at the moment," I gasped as I shoved a couple more inches in."

"You're making me so hard."

"Is your cock throbbing?"

"Oh yes."

"And is the glans turning that beautiful angry purple color?"

"It is."

"Don't cum until I'm ready, okay?"

"I'll try."

"This is part of your training. Pace yourself."

I was now getting into a steady rhythm with the dildo and probably had a good 8 inches up inside me. It didn't have that upturned end Derek's cock had, but it was feelingverygood. Picking up a small vibrator, I turned it on to a nice easy buzz and began running it around my clit. My arousal shot up several notches immediately.

"Are you standing up or lying down?" I asked.

"Standing."

"Do you remember the first time we made love?"

"How could I forget something that important?"

"I loved sliding along your cock just teasing you. I know how much you wanted me to slide you inside me."

"Oh, yes. I wanted that."

"I couldn't resist you, you know. My plan was to just bring you to orgasm with my pussy lips, but I couldn't resist finding out what that cock would feel like thrusting...thrusting... Oh God, I can almost feel you thrusting inside me."

I was completely out of control now as I rammed that dildo in again and again and again, imagining that it was Derek, his body like a fine-tuned machine fucking me into oblivion. Almost beyond words, I could only grunt and groan into the phone, but I knew that would turn Derek on more than mere words.

"Laurel, are you getting close?"

"Almost...there," I gasped.

The vibrator was pressed tightly against my clit now and I was thrusting as hard as I could stand. My breathing was ragged and my pulse through the roof. If Derek had been between my legs, I would have been holding him to me, feeling the muscles in his back and in his buns as he thrust his cock into me. My legs would have been wrapped around his, urging him on and then there would have been that incredible final swelling just before his cock exploded, shooting his seed deep within me, its warmth filling me to overflowing.

"Oh God, Derek, I'm going to cum. Come with me.Please!"

At the other end of the line, he was gasping, too, and I wondered for a moment how he brought himself off. I'd have to get him to masturbate for me someday soon. Curious how one's mind can slip sideways at the most intense moments.

I could feel my clit swelling and that special tingle in my groin signaling a really large orgasm. Shifting the angle of the dildo, I made sure its thrusting length touched my g-spot just the right way.

Derek groaned loudly and I knew his semen was shooting out the end of his cock in long, arcing ropes. I wished they were landing on me. I could see the delightful grimace he'd be making at that moment almost as clearly as if he were in the room with me, looking down as he came.

Pulling up my knees, I managed to push an extra inch of dildo inside me, just as my orgasm hit with the force of a tidal wave.

And tidal wave it was, too, as I squirted all over the place. It was probably the dildo that caused a build up of pressure, but it exploded out like a fire hose.

For several seconds neither of us made a sound. I was trying to gather my scattered wits as they floated around the room. If Derek's orgasm had been half as violent, I wouldn't have been surprised if he'd fallen to the floor.

"Derek?" I finally asked.

"Yes."

"I hope your orgasm was as good as mine."

His voice was tender. "Are you smiling?"

"What do you mean?"

"Whenever you have a really good orgasm, you have this wonderful, sort of sleepy smile on your face. I love that smile. I wish I was there to see it."

I turned my head and looked in the mirror on the wall opposite. He was right. It looked sort of goofy and crooked, but the thing that melted my heart at that moment was the fact that he'd noticed at all. No one else ever had, or if they did, they didn't think it important enough to pass on.

Suddenly I wanted to cry. "I have to go now, Derek. There's someone at the door."

"I think I know what that is. I should get going, too. I've made a mess all over my mother's bedspread. Can't have her finding this!"

"Thank you for calling me. It was very kind."

He laughed. "Thank you for calling back. It was very erotic." There was silence for a moment. "I've really been missing you."

"I've missed having you around the house," I answered. "It's pretty silent around here with just me."

"I, um, was thinking of coming back a bit early, tell my parents I have a project to finish and I need to use the library at school."

"You should be with your parents on the holiday, not back here," my mouth said into the phone, but my brain was doing high-fives at the thought of Derek's return, so I didn't argue very strenuously with him.

As I lay there in the afterglow of better phone sex than I could have imagined, I thought hard about whether I was in danger of breaking my cardinal rule: not getting feelings for my borders.

It was pushed closer to the wall when the doorbelldidring shortly after noon. It was a flower shop delivering something for me. A friend of Derek's who he'd arranged with to make a special delivery on Christmas. It was the most beautiful Christmas flower arrangement I'd ever seen: holly, white roses and marigolds, red carnations, pine sprigs and a dusting of baby's breath all in a gold-painted metal vase.

Holding it to me after the door shut, I burst into tears.

12