A Higher Education Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood facing the camera, holding the thong in her hands. "I love you so much, Michael. Thank you for being such a generous husband. This is for you."

With that she smiled and tossed her thong in the direction of the camera.

My cue.

I walked into the frame from the right. Janet was standing waiting. With our profiles to the camera, we embraced and shared a deep kiss. My hands began caressing her sides, then swung behind to cup her bottom pulling her against me. Feeling my erection down the leg of my pants, she ground against it, sort of growling in her throat.

Her hands came to my chest and began undoing the buttons of my shirt. I slid my hands up her sides, moved away slightly and began playing with her breasts again.

"Derek, that feels so good. You make me so hot. Ummm...yes. Keep doing that."

While I continued to tease her, she slipped my shirt off. We began kissing again.

A few moments later, we moved back a step to the sofa where Janet sat. I faced her but turned slightly towards the camera. Her hands went to the buckle of my belt.

Wordlessly, she undid it and the top button then slid down the zipper. I'd already taken off my shoes and socks, so it was the moment of truth.

When she'd realized I had no underwear on, she'd made a small gasp, but whoever would be watching the video would have no idea what she was being revealed to her. With her hands on the waistband, Janet tugged down. The top of my cock would now be visible and her breath caught again. She tugged again and more of my cock appeared. I was getting more turned on now and it would be good to be free of the pants. More of my cock appeared, and more...and more. Janet looked up at me, her eyes large and showing a bit of fright.

My pants were getting close to my knees when my cock sprang free. It bounced up and hit under her chin.

"Oh...my...God," she said in a low voice.

I hoped the light was catching the action well. If her husband really wanted to see the ravishment of his wife, I wanted everything to be crystal clear.

Janet seemed a deer caught in the headlights, so I finished removing my jeans while she just stared.

"It's huge!"

"What you were imagining?" I asked.

"No. Much bigger."

"Touch it."

"May I?"

"I'd like it very much if you would."

She reached out tentatively. Touching it on top with one finger, Janet pushed down. My cock sprang back satisfactorily when she let go.

"It won't bite, you know," I teased.

For the next few minutes, Janet was like a person who didn't believe that what they were seeing was real as she explored me with her hands.

All the while, she was talking as if her husband was in the room.

"Oh honey, it's so longand fat. I don't know if I'm going to be able to fit it into my little puss. He's probably going to stretch me all out. I may not be able to feel you anymore. And look! Even when I wrap both my hands around it, there's still at least two handfuls uncovered. See how big the head is? Oh my God. I know we didn't discuss it, but you wouldn't mind if I took him in my mouth? That wouldn't upset you, would it, honey? But you can't do anything to stop me because you're not here. I'm going to have to suck this beautiful cock, just a bit."

Janet leaned forward and took me into her mouth. It felt nice, but nothing like what Laurel could do. With one hand she played with my balls while the other hand stroked the bottom of my shaft.

I put my hands on her head and she groaned as I began moving my hips back and forth gently.

She had a nice wide tongue, and while I gently fucked her mouth, she rolled it sensuously on the sensitive underside of my glans. I didn't think that cumming in her mouth was on the menu, so eventually I had to pull myself back. My cock left her with an audible smack of her lips.

"Are you ready now?" I asked.

"Oh yes!"

"Then lie back."

As we'd discussed, she lay back on the sofa, leaving one leg on the floor, and placing the other one over the back.

I put one knee on the sofa and bent over her. Starting with another deep kiss to her mouth, I began kissing and licking my way down her body. When I sucked her left nipple into my mouth for the first time, her back arched and her hands gripped my head almost savagely.

"Oh honey, he sucks my nipples so well. Christ, this feels good." She gasped loudly as I tweaked her right nipple quite hard. "Derek, my sweet Derek, you're going to make me cum again. Oh...oh...OHHHHHHHH..."

This time Janet's orgasm was stronger as she arched her back and shook. When it began to fade, my mouth moved on, tracing its way down her chest where I spent some time tonguing her belly button, making her squirm gratifyingly. Her breath caught as my mouth continued its southerly journey.

I had an idea that they would both enjoy it if I forced the issue a bit. To Janet, at least, this exercise seemed to have as much to do about conquest as much as consummation of their fantasy.

Janet's pubes were nicely trimmed, but not shaved. Her blonde hair (the carpet definitely matched the curtains) was straight and silky as my mouth encountered it. This was to be my first oral encounter with a "snatch au naturel" and I found myself relishing it.

"Oh Michael, I think he wants to eat me. I know you said that I should save that for only you but I don't think I can resist him."

To back up this charade, she put both her hands on my head, but there was little effort to push me away. Her hips also rotated upwards, giving me better access. Doing my part, I reached up and gripped Janet's wrists, pulling her hands down to her sides and holding them there.

"Honey, you see what he's doing. He's going to eat my puss and I can't stop him. He has my hands and he's far too strong"

Her scent was less musky and more sweet than Laurel's, but there was an intriguing spiciness, too. I smiled to myself that I sounded like some sort of freak-out gourmet. Drawing my tongue slowly up her slit, Janet groaned loudly and I could feel her hands clenching and opening spasmodically.

Her clit was small and had a thick hood, so I transferred both hands to one of mine and held her open with the other. Looking down, I saw that everything was a deep red and her juice was beginning to drip from the opening of her vagina. I dove in.

Janet, literally went nuts. Her legs wrapped around my head and I was having a great deal of trouble holding her and keeping my tongue on target. Finally, I let go of her wrists and her hands went back to my head, grabbing on to my hair.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah... Honey, he's eating me so well, licking up every drop of my juice. His tongue is inside me now, flicking like a snake. It's so far up! Oh God... I think I'm going to cum!"

That was my signal to stop and bring her down.

She actually whimpered. "Oh please, Derek. Don't tease me."

"I must."

"It's not fair! I was all ready to cum on your face."

I kissed the insides of her fleshy thighs. "No, you weren't."

She sounded angry. "How doyouknow?"

"I know. You must trust me."

We began again. This time I began teasing her opening with my middle finger. All pretense that this wasn'texactlywhat she wanted was long gone, so to was all the chatter to her absent husband. Janet was now in her moment of sexual pleasure.

I brought to the brink twice more, the final time with two fingers inserted all the way inside her.

The biggest difference between Janet and Laurel was that she almost vibrated in her sexual frenzy whereas Laurel's movements were generally slower and more sensual. It made it hard to do what I wanted with my mouth and fingers and I could hardly ask her to hold still. Perhaps I should have tied her down, but it was too late now.

One thing her excitement did do was to make me rock hard. So when the time was right and she was as close to the edge as I could safely bring her, I moved both my legs between hers and looked down at her.

"Do you want me to fuck you now?"

"Oh yes,please! I'm aching for you."

"Beg me," I told her as I finally touched the tip of my cock to her oozing gash.

"I want you so much, Derek! I want you inside me. I'll die if I can't feel that cock, thrusting, thrusting in and out of my defenseless pussy."

"Do you want it for you or for your husband?"

"For me! For me! I've dreamed about your big cock and now that I've seen it, I want it more than ever. Take me! Oh please,take me!"

By moving a bit, I had the glans of my cock nicely wet with Janet's juices. With a slight shift, I found her opening and pressed slightly so she's knowexactlywhere I was, then I moved it away. She groaned with frustration.

"Put me at your opening," I ordered. "If you want me to fuck you, you will need to guide me in. I need to know you really want this."

"I do,I do!"

"Then put me at your opening."

Janet's hand quickly snaked down and when she gripped me, I think she remembered just how big I was. "You won't hurt me, will you?"

"No. Just tell me how I'm doing. We will do this as slowly as you want."

I was now lying full-length between her legs, just as her husband wanted, ready to take his wife in a way he couldn't. I was certain with the camera angle and available light that he would be able to see my length line up and ready to enter her. I hoped that this was what he wanted.

Janet smiled up at me nervously. "I'm ready. Make me yours!"

Since I'd already had two fingers inside her, she was looser and the head of my cock slid in after only a moment of hesitation. Janet's eyes opened wide and she held on to my hips, indicating she didn't want me to move any further.

"Oh...my...God!"she said for the second time. "You're going to tear me in two!"

I bent down and kissed her forehead. "No, I won't. You just need to get used to something this big. Try to relax."

"I am, I am!"

To take her mind off things, I lowered myself down onto my elbows and began kissing her again. Her response was almost feverish, and every so often, I'd withdraw a bit and push inward just a tiny bit. Each time she would groan and kiss me even harder. Her tongue was like a frantic snake in my mouth.

"Use my hips to help guide me in," I whispered to her.

That seemed to give her confidence and she relaxed the grip around my shaft considerably. Within moments, her hands on my hips were guiding me deeper and deeper into her depths. Eventually, she felt my balls against her upraised rear end.

"Is that it?" she gasped. "Are you all the way in?"

I flexed my hips. "Yup. I think that's all of it."

"It feels like you're going to come out of my mouth."

"Just relax for a minute. I won't move until you tell me to."

We went back to kissing, until I felt her hands on my hips, prompting me. I withdrew to nearly the end, then slid forward smoothly. She was tight, but not as tight as I expected. She had birthed two children, so that made sense. There was a time twenty or so years ago that she was much more stretched than she was now.

I began to move with more force and speed. Janet was now gripping my ass, pulling me into her with surprising energy.

"Oh, yes, sweet Jesus, yes! This is so good. I can't believe what you feel like inside me. So good...so good...sofuckinggood..."

Rising up onto my arms again, I looked down at Janet's feverish expression. "Do you want me to cum inside you?"

"Yes, I do."

"Louder!"

"Tell your husband you want me to cum inside you."

"Michael, I want Derek to fill me with his cum, until it runs out of me. I want him to make me his slut!"

That wasn't quite what I had in mind, but whatever floated their boat.

"Do you feel me swelling, Janet? I'm getting even bigger and that means I'm going to cum, cum inside you."

"Cum for me, Derek, cum for me. I must feel you cum!"

I could tell she was close to a massive orgasm. Her hands were above her head against the arm of the sofa, pushing herself against me. Our bodies made a loud slapping noise as the crashed together. We were both very close and I gritted my teeth to hold on.

Janet was repeating, "Fuck me, fuck me," almost hypnotically as our sexual union reached its crisis point.

She now had every inch of me as I dropped my hips so I could push against the roof of her vagina and her g-spot. Her eyes opened wide as I thrust my length into her, the glans of my cock pushing hard against that sensitive place inside her.

I felt Janet literally vibrating underneath me, the nails on her well-manicured fingers digging into my ass as she just erupted. And that was literally the best way to describe what happened.

Janet writhed, she spasmed, she groaned. Christ, she nearly was speaking in tongues. It was as if all the sexual feelings she had repressed, knowingly or unknowlingly for nearly twenty years suddenly erupted from the depths of her being. I rode her like a bucking bronco, trying my best to stay in the saddle.

Twice I had been on the back of a horse that was completely out of control. Both times had been life-changing for me: horrible at the time, but ultimately worth it. Janet was the third time. I just jammed my cock into her and hung on for all I was worth. It was everything I could do to keep us both on the sofa.

After what seemed like three minutes or more, I felt she'd calmed down enough so that I could get off her. As my cock pulled free from her grip, a flood of our mixed fluids came out.

"Christ! We've made a complete mess of the sofa. Laurel is going to kill us."

Janet's eyes fluttered open, unfocused but very, very peaceful. "Laurel?"

Keeping my face studiously blank, I answered, "That's Doreen's middle name. I think she likes it better because she asked me to call her that."

Janet forced herself to a sitting posture, looking down between her thighs. "I see what you mean. Why don't you go to the kitchen and bring a wet towel and a dry towel?"

When I returned to the living room, she'd turned off the camera and put it away. With very little trouble we got the sofa clean good as new.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I was in bed when there was a soft tapping on my door.

"Derek? Are you awake?"

I rolled onto my side and looked at the clock. It was shortly after midnight. After switching on the light, I said, "I'm awake. Come on in."

It was Laurel who had obviously just returned. "How did it go?"

I smiled to myself. "I think Janet went home happy."

"She went through with it then?"

"She most certainly did -- twice. Once with the camera on and the second time with it off and put away."

Laurel came farther into the room. "She said that Michael wanted her to tape it if he couldn't be present. I'm glad you let her record the proceedings."

"It was a little bit weird at first, but eventually, I forgot all about it."

"So you gave her what she wanted?"

"I'd like to think so."

"And how do you feel about it?"

There was something in Laurel's voice that made me look up at her. "Is something wrong?"

"It's just, it's just..." Her voice trailed off.

I suddenly understood what the problem was. "Will you sleep with me tonight?"

"You must be exhausted. Are you sure you won't mind?"

"Far from it," I answered, throwing back the covers and moving over.

Laurel quickly stripped off her jeans, sweater and underwear, and slid her warm body next to mine. I threw the covers over us and pulled her against me.

"So you and Janet made love twice?"

"Yes. The second time was at her instigation after we'd cleaned up the mess on your sofa. I was sitting there watching her get dressed, when she looked over at me, grinned and started pulling her clothes off again. The second time she rode me. Janet is quite the little fire cracker."

"I suspected she might be. So you liked it?"

"It was an interesting experience. I used what you've taught me and I think I hit all the marks. She certainly had a hell of an orgasm both times. I can only imagine what the tape will look like. I hope Michael likes what he sees, and I only hope that he's happy now that Pandora has been released from her box."

"You didn't tell her about us, did you?"

"I played completely dumb in that regard. I told Janet I had a girlfriend and that there was nothing between you and me."

"I hope she believes you. Does she want a return engagement?"

"She sort of hinted at it before she left, but I told her I was a one-time sort of guy, and that if my girlfriend ever found out what I'd done, she'd skin me alive."

"Is there anything left for me tonight?"

"Are you my girlfriend?"

It was too bad that I'd turned out the light because I would have liked to have studied Laurel's face. It was the most forward I'd ever been with her.

"No more questions tonight, Derek." Her hand slithered down to grip my cock. "I just want you to love me. Okay?"

"It's more than okay," I answered as my mouth found hers.

12