A Higher Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked into her eyes, and gave her a prayer of confidence and asked that the evil be removed from this young innocent girl. She cried as he muttered it in her ear, all the while his fingers manipulating her clit. He almost brought her off again, but this time he wanted her cum in his mouth. After the prayer, he moved down to her pussey and moved his head toward her hot wet mound. She was shaking now, and he gently breathed his hot breath on to her, looking deeply and carefully into her beautiful vagina. He saw a small drop fall out of it, and he stuck out his tongue and licked it off her outer lips. She started ever so slightly, so he held one of her hands, told her to have courage and not resist him, and then he went back and wiped his tongue straight up her outer labia. She moaned but did not move this time. He moved his tongue to the top of her wet slit, and lapped gently at her clit. She moaned again, but did not move. He could feel the heat radiating from her cunt, and he wanted to suck the life out of her. Spreading her legs even wider, her hot little lips fell apart and he could see her clit standing up like a soldier. He took it in his mouth and sucked it, and she arched her back and thrust into his face.

She was wild with lust and she had no idea. He let go of her clit and stuck his tongue deep into her virgin hole and wriggled it about hard. She was bucking like a bronco now and he knew that she would cum fast. His whole mouth was on her and he was deeply kissing and lapping for all he was worth. She cried out and groaned and he moved his mouth to her clit, and sucked hard. She cried out again and pushed her hips into the air. She reached out with her hand and pushed the back of his head into her cunt as she spread her legs and pumped into his face. Her cum sprayed out this time, all over the good fathers face, and he lapped at it hungrily and sucked it all out of her fresh sweet tasting pussey.

Now he was almost at bursting point and he needed to cum inside of her. It was no longer possible for him to hold back. He shifted his robe and his huge ugly member sprang into view. It was massive. Its angry red pulsating head had pre cum all over it, and it was waggling about as if it had a mind of its own.

He leaned over and kissed Jennifer hard on the mouth. Her eyes flew open in surprise. He apologised for scaring her and told her he was worried that she was fainting from the shock of it and wanted to wake her suddenly. She was very lost under the influence of her orgasm, so he decided to act fast.

"My child," he said. "You need to have the final part of your treatment. Your purification will be complete when I can inject the holy water into you. Then you will no longer feel the pain and the sorrow of your shame. You will have the perfection in you again and you will be pure."

In her wild lust Jennifer looked up at the Priest and thanked God for him. She did not know what he was saying, but she was in love, and so glad he was there to save her from this beautiful sweet feeling deamond that had entered her.

The Priest, crazed with his own desire now, lifted her up and took her to the base of the statue of Mary. He laid her on her back so that she could look up into the eyes of the statue as he took her virgin cunt for he ride of its life. He told her to watch Mary. Look into her eyes. And he spread her legs, smoothed her own cum all over the opening to her pussey, and holding her legs apart, he watched her face as he eased his huge cock into her tight little hole.

She had a look of purity at first. Like she was a saint. Then, when the monster was moving in to her, her look became one of fear, and she was obviously trying not to cry out. She bit her lower lip, staring at the statue all the time. The Good father asked her to say her rosary as he saved her, and she repeated it as the great prick eased its way in. She was chanting and repeating her mantra, when there was a sharp cry caught in her throat, then the deepest, blackest lust he had seen on her face yet. He knew that he had broken in to her, and the wetness was amazing, but it was hard to get all of his stiff cock into her small small hole. He leaned over her, as she stared trance like into the statue, and held her shoulders and forced her body over the top of his huge throbbing dick. She was so tight that he struggled to get it all in, but determined he forced her whole body down and soon he felt her cunt give way.

He was in.

He moved back so that he could see the giant cock in her. It was fantastic. He slid it in and out, watching it move with ease and slick speed into her.

She was crazed. Going mad. She was bucking and writhing. God, the little bitch was made to fuck. Hot wet fluid spilled over his cock and he leaned over her to make sure that she was able to cum. He had to feel that cunt grab his cock before he gave it to her; he just had to feel it.

Sliding in and out of her, he reached down and grabbed her nipples and pulled them hard. She arched her back and shrieked and came immediately. The hot flood pouring over his cock made the Priest explode. He leaned over her and screamed: "Jesus Christ I am fucking cumming in your hot twat. Fuck. Take it all you little whore, you slut made for fucking. Take it all." With that, the Good father ejaculated into Jennifer and spilled all of his hot fuck juice into her.

Jennifer woke from her trance, to a hot bath and one of the Nun's she had grown with, washing her body down. She felt strange and there was a sore rubbing between her legs. She looked up at the Sister, and she smiled sweetly down. "I understand my small lamb. The father has saved me from lust also." With that, the Nun washed her, dried her and placed her beautiful clothing on her body again.

The Nun's took Jennifer to her Father and reported to him that she was indeed pure and would be of no worry to him. Jennifer's father smiled at the Nun, and asked her if she was long in confession. "No Sir." Replied the Nun. "She had noting to confess. But she will need to come each time, before and after. Father Baker will be happy to help her with any difficulties each and every time."

The End.

12