A Highland Holiday Pt. 03

Story Info
Josie plans to take things to the next level.
4.8k words
4.58
14.2k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bags first shower."

Fiona rushed to her closet and picked out some night things, she was in the bathroom with the door shut before I had time to complain, she didn't know it yet, but from my perspective, that was a very good thing.

I waited until I heard the shower turn on, then turned our room lights down at the dimmer switch and lit some scented candles, lavender of course.

I turned the TV on and browsed through the cable stations until I reached a romantic music channel and set the volume until it was just a background murmur.

I retrieved a bottle of Martini and Rossi Asti from the kitchen, along with an ice bucket and two crystal glasses which I set beside our bedside table, then I rushed to my old room, showered, primped, and dressed.

Tonight was going to be a very special occasion so I choose my favorite colour, yellow, a darker shade than I usually liked but very flattering as it blended nicely against the light tan I now wore. My night dress was solidly silky reaching down to just above my knees, the straps around my shoulders were very thin, and it clung to and highlighted the shape of my body.

No panties.

I returned to lie on our bed, I couldn't hear Fiona's hair-dryer yet, so I probably had at least ten minutes to wait. My anticipation built as I listened to her singing muffled but happy behind the bathroom door, then the door opened flooding the subdued atmosphere I created with harsh white light.

"Close the door, Fiona."

She was dressed in a white silk cami and panty set, it had a delicate lacy pattern, her lingerie always had lacy patterns, they suited her perfectly, and to my eyes, she had never looked more ravishing.

My cock slightly tented the front of my nighty, testimony to my building excitement and my own vision of loveliness had obviously stunned her as she was standing still wordless and motionless.

"Close the door, love," I said, then I patted the bed, "and come here please."

As she moved towards me, I asked the question which had been vibrating in my core for the last half hour. "Will you make love to me tonight?"

I think she was surprised, we both knew the moment was coming, but as the dominant partner, I think she had expected to take charge when the time came. I handed her a glass of chilled Asti, "To us," I toasted.

We each took a long sip then put our glasses down on the bedside table.

She lay beside me, her movements soft and gentle as she settled over me, her hands started making easy swirling motions behind my knees, she spent some time kissing my neck then her mouth moved to meet mine as her hands slowly made their way up my inner thighs.

My mouth responded, my tongue searching for hers, she was turning me on and I felt more blood rush into my cock, it was fully rigid before her hand even caressed it.

She took her time, making sure every inch of my body was well kissed before her hand grasped my cock, her touch was not tender now and my tongue transmitted my urgency to her.

I felt little involuntary breaths escape as she worked her hand up and down my cock, very slowly, all the time whispering in my ear that she loved me, as our breath deepened, her hand started to move more quickly.

She stopped leaning back from me with a wide smile that lit our room, she reached for the hem of my nightgown and I lifted my hips and arched my back as she quickly slipped it over my head, stowing it behind the pillows.

"So we can find it later."

I was still giggling as she unexpectedly dropped and took my cock in her mouth.

"No fair," I complained, "I'm the only one naked."

She stopped and rose to her knees, her camisole top dropped to the floor, her panties soon landed on top of them, now she was as naked as I, her cock just as erect, satisfied that we matched, she returned to giving me the blowjob of a lifetime.

Her tongue was silk, her breath satin, her mouth a blue Mediterranean cave, the warm water lapping on the sides as the tide slowly rolled in.

"Fiona, I'm coming," I panted.

She kept her head over me, and I emptied a massive load of cum into her mouth, she looked at me, I could see her tongue licking her lips and her eyes were shining.

At her suggestion, I lifted a cupped hand in front of her and she squeezed a good quantity of lube onto it, which I then massaged into her cock, my leisurely strokes designed to keep her hard, but away from orgasm.

She placed a little lube on her forefinger and reached under me looking for the entrance to a world of new found pleasure. She found it, there was just a little resistance as her finger entered me, she pushed past it and I moaned in response, she started to withdraw her hand, but I caught it and pushed it forward once again.

I pushed back into the bed closing my eyes, this wasn't so bad, and as she continued to prep me, my somewhat frightened little gasps of pain switched to warm sighs of pleasure. A second finger joined the first.

"Yes my love, finger me, make me your slut."

She laughed at me.

"Make me your slut!" Her fingers were still working me as she leaned in to kiss me, "you've been watching too much porn, Josie."

A third finger joined the other two, after a few minutes she looked longingly at me

I nodded to her, "Now honey, please."

She positioned herself as I spread my legs further, then she pushed forward and her cock head seated inside me. I cried out in pain.

"Do you want me to stop?"

I was biting my lips, I wasn't crying, but my eyes were misty, I closed them again, and my hand went behind her head to bring her mouth back down to mine. Slowly and thoughtfully she began to slide more of her length inside me.

It had started painfully, but we added more lube and its heat and wetness gradually eased my discomfort, her strokes remained soft and tender long past the point at which pleasure had taken hold of me.

I growled at her, "Fuck me."

"Are you sure?"

"I love you, for god's sake.

"Fuck me."

She started to speed up, the feel of her inside me was the highlight of my life, I reveled in our joint happiness, her beautiful face straining above me as she finally filled me with everything she had.

"God," she groaned, "this is great."

Her thrusts became faster, harder, I lay under her with my legs spread as wide as I could possibly manage and my nails clawed into her back as I purred my passion into her ear, her hand still slid on my cock, kept time with the rhythm of her fucking.

I was growing tired in this position, I could feel the strain on the inside of my things, to ease it I brought my legs back, slightly bent at the knee. She moved her arms under and pushed my legs back raising my arse to her and giving her a better angle of entry which she took full advantage of.

We had been going for about ten minutes, her confidence increasing as her cock pumped me, now she was grinning and I could tell she had stopped worrying about hurting me, and finally released herself fully to the pleasure of our first fuck.

She wanted to change positions, roll me onto my front face down in the bed, but I protested.

"I want to see your eyes when you come inside me."

She released the breaks, her movements became frenzied and I keened loudly under her. I'm sure her parents could hear us, the village three miles away probably heard me scream how much I loved her into the night.

I watched her face closely as she continued to fuck me, then I saw her eyes tighten, her face flushed an energized red, and in time to plunges of her cock I cried, "Now, now, now."

I felt her cum fill me, spread inside me, sealing us together with an unbreakable bond.

She lay on top of me panting for a few moments the slowly withdrew the cock which had just speared my virginity into oblivion, then she settled her head on her pillows, and an arm stretched out toward me as I gratefully moved into cuddle with her.

"Oh, Josie," she said, looking at my still erect cock, "you didn't come, I'm so sorry."

I lay happily in her arms, the thought of missed orgasms hadn't entered my mind. "That was very nice Fi, thanks."

"But..."

My fingers closed over her lip, I let my hand fall to my cock and started to play with it, her hand closed over mine, and our rhythms matched, it only took a few minutes before I blew spunk over both of us and the bed sheets.

"Do you think the wines still fizzy?" She laughed.

The woman who had taken my virginity, and then fucked me another three times into the bargain, was looking down at me, her face unyielding and stern.

"It may look ugly, but you will wear the life jacket at all times." I half expected her to stamp her foot, "You're not getting on the boat without it Josie."

I knew I was pouting, the life jacket didn't really look that bad, it consisted of two long thick green sausage shapes draped down its front and a mesh vest at the back. It was certainly better than some of the flat luminous orange monstrosities I had seen others wearing around the Marina.

I had a set of waterproofs and dry clothes in a carryall, but just now I was dressed in deck shoes, shorts which rather flattered my backside and a cream coloured tennis sweater over a pink cotton polo shirt. I thought I looked rather fetching, and the life jacket would ruin the effect, now that I was a woman I had to consider these things.

"It's a sailboat love, and you don't know your way around one yet," she pointed out to sea, "we're going on open water, and I'll be single handling, if the wind gets up, you'll wear the lifeline too, promise me."

I agreed to be a good girl, only then did she start the diesel engine, we released the lines, brought the fenders in and slowly made our way through the harbor entrance and out to sea. About five minutes after we passed the opening in the harbour wall and cleared the few yachts sailing close by, I was set to manning the tiller. The engine pushed us slowly along and I was told to keep my eye on to the front of the boat, aiming towards a far off headland while Fiona set the sails.

What a perfect day to be in love, I watched Fiona move around her boat much more than I kept an eye on where we were going, as she stretched in front of me to slip the mainsail cover off, I couldn't keep my eyes off her bum, it was perfect, god, I was a lucky girl.

She caught me staring at her, "Josie, we're drifting off course, eyes front."

It only took a few minutes for her to get everything set, then she took the tiller from me and cut the engine, it took moments for its rumble to die, then suddenly the only sounds were the wind in the stays and the slap of the bow against the waves. In the far distance a large oil tanker drifted along the horizon, otherwise, we had no one close to us.

"What do you think?"

"I like it," I grinned at her, "how fast are we moving?"

"Five, maybe six knots, at this rate we'll sail for a couple of hours or so before we anchor."

As we cruised along she taught me basic seamanship, how to read the tell tales when steering to keep the wind in the sails, she pointed around the boat and told me all sort of nautical terms, which I quickly forgot, they would always be thingummies and whatchamacallits to me rather than stays and halyards and sheets and whatever.

With a well-natured leer, she finished my instructions by telling me, "I'll teach you about knots and lashings later."

The sky was perfectly clear and the sun was bright, the spray of the sea and the touch of wind kept the heat off us and she warned me to watch my skin, it was easy to burn in those conditions. I had a new list of sights and smells to savor, and I closed my eyes behind my sun glasses as Fiona drove the thirty-two-foot yacht on through the day and finally into the secluded cove she had told me about earlier that morning.

The hills behind the cove were the usual mixture of greens, yellows, and purples of the Scottish highlands, they swung to the north and south protecting the gleaming white sand crescent below them. The white sand extended below the yacht and the water was an inviting clear crystal blue beckoning us into play.

We anchored then dropped the dingy off the back of the boat, after carefully navigating my first transfer at sea, I sat on the wooden bench seat while Fiona threw our things down to me, then she rowed us ashore.

We carried the dingy well up the beach, then collected piles of dry driftwood and set up a fire for later. We changed into our matching one piece bathing costumes then set about lunch and a few cans of cold beer. Later I was sleeping/snoozing/sunbathing on top a large beach towel when a toe tapped my side.

"Swim?"

I shook off the lethargy of the hot sun and as I stood Fiona took my hand, "Straight in," she said, and we rushed into the water. It looked inviting, and it was the height of summer, but the water was still bloody chilly, I felt myself shrink as the first shock of cold hit me, but after a few minutes I was swimming along with gusto.

The water was pure as the Highland light I had so come to love. There wasn't really much sea life to keep us interested, but we still messed around for an hour or so swimming and diving, until I started to shiver and I could see goose bumps start to grow on my arms.

We made our way back to the beach and lit the fire, it roared to life and I felt myself begin to warm again. I was sitting looking into the flames, a towel under my bum and another around my shoulders when I felt Fiona's hands on my back.

"You're still wet love, let me help with that," she slipped the straps of my bathing suit over my shoulders and began to roll it down, over my chest.

I came over all shy and nervous, "Fiona, not here, what if someone sees us." It might have been the change of venue, I'd never been nervous when she stripped me naked up in hills, but more likely it was because we had taken our relationship up a level the night before.

She pointed out to sea, "The only way to this beach is by sea, and the only way into this harbor is right there." She continued to roll my costume down the length of my body, "We would see a sail in the distance an hour before they saw us on this beach."

She came around to the front kneeling beside me, what could I do, if she was going to be so insistent! I reached for her costume and started to undress her, soon we were both naked, then with her light push on my chest, I fell onto my back and she took the superior position while we made out.

I was panting under her as I quickly became worked up, her hands played with my cock as I enjoyed the experience of her foreplay once more. I wanted to take her in my mouth, but she shook her head as she pulled a tube of lube from her backpack and covered her cock with a generous amount.

She sniggered, "You're so worried about us being seen, maybe you better keep a lookout."

She turned me to face out to sea, set me on all fours in the doggy position, then her cock immediately began to penetrate me. We were still inexperienced at sex, and this was the first time we had tried this position, she took her time, filling me inch by inch until she was fully seated, I would swear that her cock felt as if it was inches longer than the night before.

Gentleness lasted for only a few minutes, soon her cock was pumping rapidly, her hips thrusting against my arse as her hands held me in a firm grasp. We covered the quiet Scottish cove with the sounds of our love making, she came first, then pulled me down and around using her mouth to make sure I was satisfied.

We cleaned off by swimming naked in the sea, then dressed and made our way back to the yacht. The wind had died in the quiet of the evening and we made most of the return journey under the power, it was still nice, but I preferred it when were sailing.

"Can we do that again?" I asked her.

"The sailing or the sex?" She answered.

I blushed.

"We can go right around Skye if we get decent weather, the views are amazing, and we could anchor up for the night, just the two of us, we could take a few days about it, as long as we keep in touch with the parents by ship to shore."

"I'd like that," I said.

When we got back to our room a couple of presents were on our bed, the handwritten label said, "From Mum."

Inside the package contained a DVD and a book, both titled, "The Joy of Sex."

"I guess she wants us to learn to do it properly," Fiona told me as her hand reached for mine and led me to the shower.

We spent our days living the slow-paced life of Scottish Gentry, I experience everything that the estate had to offer, working on tenants farms dipping sheep, helping in the fields, driving around in a beat up land rover dropping off supplies to the workmen, I poured concrete, learned to use a chainsaw, I even had a day as a beater on a grouse shoot.

There was much more to Estate life than I ever imagined, but it didn't intrude on our plans too often, and the rest of our time was filled with hill walking and sailing, quiet days reading when we were rained off, and active nights exploring our new-found sexuality, life could not have been better.

Colin seemed to be accepting our masquerade, and even our relationship, and he invited us both to join him on the firing line one day.

I hated it.

I didn't like the sounds, the smell of cordite, the blood, I didn't like the pain in my shoulder from the recoil of the shotgun, and most of all I hated the sight of the poor dead grouse returned in the mouth of the gun dogs.

I would never understand why people would pay so much money to do this, grouse tasted quite nice cooked in the families secret whiskey sauce, but I wouldn't pay hundreds of pounds for the privilege of shooting my own, a duck from Tesco's would do just as nicely at a fraction of the price.

I hated every moment and everything about the shooting experience, it just wasn't for me, although Fiona and Colin seemed to really enjoy themselves, if that was the only disappointment of my holiday, it would be a pretty decent break.

I may have hated shooting, but I loved the peace and quiet of fishing. We would go to one of Fiona's favorite spots most free mornings, sometimes we even caught some trout.

While I didn't like killing, it seemed I wasn't alone in that regard, and the estate also put on stalks for tourists who didn't want to shoot the animals other than through a camera lens. It was a new and growing source of revenue for the estate, although heard management meant that there would always be killing to be done, Colin was wise enough to keep both activities separated by location and time.

I spent an afternoon crawling through the heather, a Ghillie directing my every move with soft whispers. Finally, after what seemed like hours of patient stalking, I pointed my camera lens at a magnificent beast with eight points and blazed away. The noise of the shutter spooked the stag, and he rapidly bounded off over the hill and out of sight.

A few days later Colin presented me with a framed picture of my trophy, my name and the date etched on a bronze plaque at the bottom.

"Fiona," I said after he had left, "your dad was letching at my arse there, I know it, I could feel his eyes."

"Well it is such an attractive arse," she joked.

She could see I was still unsettled, "Don't worry Josie, you'll get used to guys leering at you, I'm surprised you haven't noticed before, the farm boys all crane their necks for a peek when you walk by."

"Really?"

"Really, like I said, it is such an attractive arse."

My favorite activity was still our long walks in the hills, we walked the length and breadth of the entire estate, arm and arm, and hand in hand. We stayed off the active grouse moors, but otherwise, we were free to come and go as we pleased, and we did.

We walked in Highland Woods, Fiona told me most of them were new growth, planted by the Forestry Commission to be harvested when mature, tax write-offs for the rich, and that the old forest which existed before the clearances were very different and much more diverse, and nowhere to be found now.

12