A Hiking Adventure

Story Info
He has fun in the mountains.
1.7k words
3.93
23.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am hiking in the mountains on a warm summer day. As I come out of a wooded area into a clearing next to a cool stream, I look up and see, sitting on a large boulder next to the water, a vision of loveliness. She is very tall. Her long, long legs are stretched out in front of her – because it is so warm, she is wearing thin jogging shorts that are cut high on the sides and only have a narrow strip of material between her muscular thighs.

Her blue eyes are glistening in the sunlight, highlighted by the bright, blue cutoff t-shirt that she barely has on – I can see the soft curve of the underside of her breasts when she leans back, letting her blonde hair hang down behind her as she lifts her face to the sun.

I move a little closer, very slowly, hoping that she will sense that I am there without being frightened. She turns her head my way. Her smiling eyes look me over – her gaze lingers briefly at the center of my hiking shorts – she gets a mischievous grin on her face, licks her lips and holds a finger up to them, indicating that she does not want me to say a word. Before she lowers her hand, her tongue darts out and quickly traces a circle around the tip of her finger. She stretches back like a cat, her hands involuntarily reach down and she draws them up the insides of her thighs, over the front of her shorts and across her soft tummy. As her hands continue upward, she pauses briefly to push her firm breasts together before letting go and reaching over her head to the sky.

She arises, still smiling that wicked grin and walks toward me. As she nears, I spot her slyly slipping a finger inside the leg of her shorts. She finally reaches me and holds her finger up to my lips – the sweet smell of her honey pot wafts from her fingertip to entice and encircle me.

She moves her hand to the back of my neck and slowly pulls my head toward hers. Our lips touch and then press firmly together. I can feel her lips part and then that wonderful tongue darts out and is exploring the inside of my mouth. She tastes both innocent and feral. After a kiss that lasts for an eternity, she pulls back slightly, and her hand slides down my back. After a quick squeeze of my ass, she slides her hand around to the front of my shorts to find the prize that she seeks. She can feel me hard and throbbing through the cotton of my hiking shorts. Her smile gets even more wicked and she stares into my eyes as she slowly kneels in front of me. She rests her cheek on the front of my shorts as she reaches down to untie and help me off with my boots. Her hands slide up the front of my legs back to the bulge – she opens the button, slides the zipper slowly down and then reaches up to grab my shorts at the waist and in one smooth practiced motion, pulls them down to the ground so that I can step out of them.

This blonde goddess knows what she wants. She reaches up with one hand and gently cups my balls. Her other hand grabs hold of my cock, which is as hard and big as I can ever remember it being – I cannot help but moan. As her fingers firmly wrap around the object of her desire, her thumb touches the tip and rubs the pre-come that is oozing out of me all over the purple, pulsating head of my dick. Still smiling that wicked smile, she leans in toward me and slides the head of my meat all over the outside of her cheeks before finally taking it ever so slowly into her mouth. It is all I can do just to remain standing as she sucks and tongues me, slowly at first and then faster and faster. My hands reach out and grab hold of the back of her head – I have to make sure that she does not stop. Still bobbing up and down on my ever more swollen love limb, her other hand lets go of my sack and slides back to press into that magic place right between my legs under my ass. We can both feel my balls swell and start to rumble as I build toward the inevitable explosion. And then it happens. Jet after jet of white hot liquid bursts out of me into her mouth. She swallows desperately, but it is too much, too fast and it starts to dribble down her chin. My knees are trembling as my cock softens. I reach down under her arms, pull her to her feet and hold her as close as I can to my body as our lips meet again – I can taste myself in her mouth and use my tongue to clean up what has escaped those full, sweet lips. She is still smiling. I pull my shirt off over my head and then look into those blue eyes again silently telling her that it is now her turn.

Starting with my hands at her waist, I slowly and firmly slide them up her back. I can feel some dampness between her shoulder blades – I know that the warm day is not what is making her moist all over. I slip my hands around, under her shirt, until those magnificent fleshy tits almost leap into them, the stiff nipples drilling into my palms. I pull her t-shirt over her head and then bend down so that I can take turns pulling on her nipples with my lips and flicking the tip of my tongue out to butterfly back and forth across them. As I kneel down, I let my face press into her cleavage – I know that there is only one place more heavenly. I can taste the sweet aroma of her excitement wafting out from between those beautiful thighs.

I can’t wait any longer – I pull her shorts down and lower her to the ground. The intoxicating fumes from her love nest make me into a crazy man. I spread her legs, put one over each of my shoulders and bury my face and tongue into her pussy – I am going to die from joy. I kiss and lick and nibble everywhere. As my lips and tongue find her throbbing clit, my fingers bury themselves into her love hole. She is pressing her cunt down onto my hand as she grabs the back of my head to pull my face ever closer into her. I am having trouble breathing as she thrusts her hips up into my face, grinding around in ever faster circles – she is breathing heavier and heavier, moaning as she bucks and thrusts against me. I no longer care if I die – I am in heaven with the sweet lips of her pussy against my chin as I suck on her love bud. I know the true meaning of ecstasy as she explodes against me. I move my tongue around as quickly as I can – I do not want to let a single drop of her love juices escape me. It is the moisture that gives me life. Her hips slowly relax on to the grass and an enormous sigh escapes her lips - her mouth is finally able to close after the wonderful agony of her orgasm.

And then her eyes slowly open. The first thing she looks at is the passion in my eyes. Then her gaze wanders down and sees that I have recovered fully and that my cock is once again standing up tall and proud and ready for the next battle of love. She pulls me up her body. It is all I can do to get a brief taste of her nipples as she urges me on. One of her hands guides cupid’s arrow to its mark as the other hand grabs my ass – she wants it deep, she wants it hard, she wants it now. I am more than eager to comply – I thrust my throbbing member deep into her hot, wet tunnel. It is as if I have thrust my dick into the sun, it is so hot – and I have never before felt anything grip my penis so hard, so soft, so boiling and so wet all at the same time. Our lips meet – we suck the air out of each others lungs as we try to swallow every bit of each other. Her hips start grinding again – she has both hands on my ass, guiding me in and out of her, making sure that I do what she wants – first slow, then fast, then slow, then fast again. Straight in and out, deep and hard, and then gently moving back and forth as I also wind my hips in circles trying to touch every surface of her pussy with my dick. Our eyes are still connected by lightning – electrical messages that transmit our every emotion and desire. Our timing is perfect, our feelings are perfect. We both know that now there is no holding back. The only thing that keeps me from driving her into the ground with my spike is that she is thrusting her hips back at me just as hard. We both let out primal screams as our orgasms explode. Her pussy sucks every drop from my cock as my steaming spurts of cum flood deep into her. I float on a sea of her moisture. We have both died – there is no way heaven can be any better than this.

When we awaken, I can tell by the shadows that we have been asleep for a while. I very slowly slip my now soft and exhausted member out of her as we untangle our arms and legs. I brush the grass off her back and she does mine. We pick up our clothes, and take each other’s hand. We still haven’t said a word. It is not necessary – as we head back to our camp, we know that we will die in each other’s arms again tomorrow. Just as we have every day for years now – every day that we have known each other has been a slice of heaven.