A Hillside Window Ch. 02

Story Info
Cheryl gets hot studying.
806 words
3.86
48.3k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigjon2
bigjon2
14 Followers

The neighbor's house was separated from my parent's house by a driveway, a walk, and a five-foot stonewall holding back my parent's shrubs and ground from my neighbor's drive. The kitchen windows afforded a good view of my neighbor's dining room. The staircase landing windows also afforded this view although at a more severe angle. The bedroom windows overlooked the front bedroom.

A family had lived in the house for years and from time to time I had seen their teenaged daughter in bathrobe and pajamas. These sights had given me erections and a lust for more. This was not to be.

The family moved out and rented the house to three sisters all in their 20's. Each of the girls had a fantastic body. Small – none over 5'4" – with tight round asses and full breasts, I hoped to see them undress or in some stage of undress but I never did. I stared out the windows every time I passed them hoping to see something. Sometimes I saw a bathrobed neighbor pass through the dining room, but that was all.

It was about 11:00 and I wanted a snack before I watched late night TV. I walked into the kitchen, turned the lights on and proceeded to the refrigerator. As I looked out the window I could see Cheryl, the 20-year-old sister at the dining room table. Books and notebooks surrounded her. Her notebook was at one end of the table and she sat back in her chair reading a book. Something about her caused me to stop and stare. She wore an oversized sweater and sweatpants. Nothing at all sexy about that. But she had a look on her face that indicated that she was horny and that this was to be no ordinary study session.

I turned out the lights in the kitchen and stood there looking out the window. I felt that I could not be seen and that I could see her at the table. Just then she took one hand from the book and caressed both breasts on top of the sweater. I began to get hard.

She continued to lightly caress her breasts for what seemed to be an eternity. She moved gently into her hand. If I could have heard her, I would have heard her quiet moans.

She continued to light caress her breasts for 15 minutes or more. It seemed like an eternity. My cock was now fully erect and I unzipped my jeans and pulled it out of my boxers. I began to stroke it ever so lightly, starting at the base of the shaft and up to the tip, using my whole hand and enjoying the feel of my palm against my shaft.

She stopped for a second and put down the book she was reading. The she put her hands under her sweater and took it off. She was wearing a white lace bra that covered the bottoms of her 36C's but allowed the tops of her beasts to be open to the air. She now began to caress both breasts with increased ardor. She pushed her right breast from the bra and bent her neck. I was amazed. Her nipples were pencil thick and stood straight out. The right one was visible as she bent to take it in her mouth. She pinched the left one.

I now dropped my jeans and pulled down my shorts. I was standing a few feet away from the window and was totally exposed. My 9" stood straight out and throbbed in the night air. She continued to pinch, caress, and suck on her breast. She then reached up and dropped her straps and pulled down her bra. Both breasts were free. Magnificent. Awesome.

Suddenly she stood up and hooked her fingers in her sweatpants and pulled them down. She now squeezed one nipple with one hand and the other went into her white lace hipsters. I could see the dark outline of her pussy hair puffing the front of the panties. She stood by the table and stroked her pussy lips with her left hand and squeezed her nipple with the other. I stroked more furiously by the window.

I was about to come. I held on while she sat down on a chair and pulled it away from the table. She never stopped fingering herself. She was in clear view of my window, and she pulled her lacy hipsters down to her ankles. Then plunged her fingers into her pussy. She stroked in and out, first with one finger, then two then three. I put my hand to my mouth to moisten it, gave two full stroke of my penis and came. I must have shot cum for ten feet. I shuddered and looked up. I swear she was smiling at me.

bigjon2
bigjon2
14 Followers