A History Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spence5969
spence5969
84 Followers

Ted said something like, "I think you're right. We are going to get the shots you want." And Jim replied that he was always right. The film had obviously been edited. Even while they were showing the shoot of the first outfit, there were obvious cuts. Now there was another. She must have taken her time changing.

And I wasn't sure what had taken her so long. Obviously it wasn't putting on much. She came out in a sheer gown, which only had two ties up the split front, one about the hips, the other at the breasts. A sheer thong, and white four inch heels, it covered everything, while leaving nothing to the imagination. Much more erotic than nudity. It was obvious that Lisa was feeling the effects of the wine and smoke. Both Jim and Ted complimented her on how sexy she looked, and she coquettishly said how gallant they were for saying so. Jim took several shots of her standing in different positions. Then she sat on the couch, crossed her legs and smiled for the camera. She posed with her legs crossed, uncrossed, leaning back, leaning forward. In all, she was smiling at the camera. Jim encouraged her to lay back, take some shots of her laying down. She readily complied. Her eyes were closed by this point. Jim must have taken almost a hundred shots of her laying on the couch in this outfit.

I have to give it to Jim, he was good. He used a very relaxing voice, and coaxed her to rest one of her feet on the floor, thus spreading her legs. He told her to start caressing her thighs, directing her higher and higher, until she was massaging her mound through her panties. Throughout this, Jim kept speaking to her, encouraging her in that soothing voice. After about five minutes, without prompting from Jim, she eased her panties to the side and began to caress her clitoris, occasionally sinking her fingers inside her. Her breathing became more ragged, deeper.

I hit the pause button. Here I was watching my wife masturbate in front of two guys she had just met. Yes, she wasn't my wife when this happened, but still. I was fascinated. I was jealous. I was also aroused. I went to get another beer. I figured hell, and brought an entire six pack back with me. I popped one open and hit play. Little did I know that things were just about to get a lot more interesting on the screen.

Jim nodded to Ted, who stepped over by the couch. Gently he reached down and spread the gown, exposing Lisa's breasts. She arched her back, obviously inviting his touch. He knelt next to the couch and began kneading and kissing her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard, and her hips were thrusting in time to her own ministrations. Jim put his camera down and slipped out of his clothes. His long, hard cock was standing straight out. He went to the other end of the couch and sat between Lisa's legs. Leaning forward, he took her hand and moved it aside, replacing it with his mouth. Lisa thrust her pelvis frantically, as he tasted her. It didn't take her long for her first orgasm to rip through her body. As she was coming, Ted stood and slid out of his clothes.

When her orgasm subsided, she opened her eyes, seeing Ted's rather large cock mere inches away, she reached out and began stroking it, leaned over and began kissing and licking its tip. Jim re-positioned himself so that he was kneeling between her legs, his penis resting against her lips. She continued to use her lips and tongue on Ted, licking up and down the underside of his shaft, while Jim began to slowly slide his cock up and down, working it between her lips, not penetrating her, just sliding it up and down. Her eyes closed again, as her hips began to move in rhythm to Jim's motion. She took the head of Ted's penis in her mouth, sucking on it, while she stroked him with one of her hands. Shortly she began to moan.

Jim asked, "Does that feel good?"

She popped Ted from her mouth and looked at Jim, "Mmmm, baby, yes. I want you in me. Now." Ted turned her head back and she sucked him back into her mouth. She let out a gasp around Ted's cock as Jim thrust inside her. She wrapped her legs around Jim's waist as he began to slide in and out of her.

Ted's eyes closed, "Don't stop. I'm gonna come." Lisa began to suck him further into her mouth, and increased her stroking. "Oh yes. That's it, suck it baby. Oh. Yes. Oh my God... Aaarggghhh!!" Ted cried and began coming in her mouth. She didn't try to swallow it, just allowed it flow down her cheek. But she kept sucking and stroking. Finally he stopped, and backed away from her mouth, the last of his cum dripping off her face.

Her head flopped back onto the arm of the couch and she began to moan immediately. "That's it, baby. Fuck me. Harder. Don't stop."

Jim's pace picked up, I could see his cock almost coming completely out of Lisa before he would plunge it back in up to its hilt. "You're so wet."

"Mmmm. You feel so good inside me. Oh, baby... I'm gonna c..." She began to scream, her orgasm ripping through her.

Jim kept pumping. "That's it baby, come for me. I can feel you squeezing my cock. You're gonna make me come." And with a last stroke he began coming inside her.

While that was happening, Ted had gone and gotten the camera and was snapping pictures of Jim fucking Lisa. He had never really gone completely soft after coming in her mouth, but has he clicked away, you could see him getting completely rigid again.

But what was I feeling, watching my wife have sex with these two guys? All I had to do was look down to figure it out. At some point, I had unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out, which was now rock solid as I stroked it, watching the film. At that point I didn't want to analyze my feelings, I just wanted to come. I kept watching.

As their orgasms subsided, Jim shimmied from between Lisa's legs and stood with Ted. I don't think she knew he was still taking pictures. Jim said, "You want a take a minute and clean up?"

She arched her back and literally purred. "Sure. One of you boys want to refresh my drink?"

She swung her legs off the couch and swayed back into the bathroom. While she was in there, the guys quickly reloaded the cameras, then poured her a fresh glass of wine. As she came back she smiled as she lifted her glass and took a nice drink. Putting the glass down, she walked over to the two guys and took a cock in each hand. "It looks like you two are ready for some more fun." She kissed first one, then the other.

Ted said, "My turn."

"Mmmmm, baby, that'll be my pleasure."

He took her hand and walked her back to the couch. She began to sit down, but he stopped her, "Not like that. Kneel. I want to enter you from behind." Lisa obediently got on all fours on the couch. Ted knelt behind her, as Jim picked up a camera and began to take some more shots.

"No," she said, "No pictures of this." But Ted took that moment to slide into her. Her head fell forward and her back arched, "Oh, yes, baby, you feel so good," she breathed, all arguments about picture taking forgotten.

Jim went through about 10 rolls of film as Ted pounded her from behind. Somewhere about the fifth roll, another orgasm took her, her arms giving way as her body spasmed with ecstasy. She finished coming and began to grind her ass against Ted's thrust. He leaned over her and reached around. "Oh, yes, baby. Right there. I'm gonna... that's it."

He started to pump faster. "Girl you're so fucking tight. And wet."

She started to scream again, muffling her cries in the arm of the couch, her body again being wracked by another orgasm. Ted said something incoherent and then he slammed his cock all the way inside her, filling her with his sperm.

As Ted came, so did I, exploding across my abdomen. I reached over for some tissues from the box on the end table, and began wiping myself up.

Back on the screen, as their orgasms were subsiding, Jim took the opportunity to reload all the cameras. Then he moved over to the couch, "My turn," he said, as Ted withdrew with a load plop and moved off the couch. Jim sat and maneuvered Lisa around so that she was straddling him, facing him. She reached down and grasped his cock, aligning it so that it slid right in. "Mmmm, sweetie, you are so hot. Does that feel good?"

"Hmmm mmmm." Lisa said, her eyes closed as she rocked her hips back and forth. Jim grabbed her hips and began to slide her up and down his cock, her hands on his shoulders, they began kissing as he thrust into her again and again. Ted stood to the side, taking shot after shot. It wasn't long before Lisa threw her head back and screamed as she came yet again.

"That's it sweetie, I can feel you clenching around my cock." As her orgasm ended, he said, "You want me to come inside you again, don't you?"

That's all I needed, again I was rock hard. This was an incredibly erotic film, and the fact that I knew Lisa made it even more so. The fact that she was my wife I would deal with later.

"Yes," she whispered, then kissed him again. "I want to feel you come in me again. Come for me." With one last thrust he buried himself in her, grunting as he emptied himself one more time. She ground her hips back and forth, coaxing every last drop out of him.

Ted put down the last camera, and went over to the couch. "That looked good." Once again he was completely rigid.

Lisa looked over her shoulder at him and smiled. "I don't know, you guys have worn me out."

He assisted her off of Jim, Jim's cock sliding out of her, "Come on, just one more time," he said, massaging her breasts and kissing her neck and shoulders. Jim stood up, letting Ted sit on the couch, pulling Lisa toward him.

"I don't know, I feel so weak." But as he lay back on the couch, she let him guide her on top of him, straddling his prone body. She lay forward on his chest, the two of them kissing, as he inserted himself inside her. The camera angle was perfect for watching him slide in and out of her. "Mmmmm, that does feel so good." She mumbled into his mouth, before going back to kissing him. "So hard, so thick." Ted was taking his time, letting the arousal build once again.

Meanwhile, Jim had gone off camera, into the bathroom. When he returned, he was semi-rigid again, and had a tube of what I realized was K-Y jelly. He squeezed some onto his hand and began applying it liberally onto his penis. He knelt behind Lisa and began kissing her back, working his way down towards her ass. As he was kissing her ass, he began to massage her asshole with one of his fingers, still covered in K-Y. "Mmmmm," she murmured, shifting her butt to take his finger further inside. After a few minutes he inserted a second finger, and finally a third, thrusting them in and out in time to Ted's strokes. You could tell Lisa was at the point of orgasm yet again. Judging the time right, Jim lined his cock up with her asshole and took his fingers out. With a practiced motion, he inserted his head into her asshole. "Ow," Lisa said, trying to sit up. "No, I don't like that." As she tried to sit up, to force him out of her, Ted held her down, kissing her.

I came again.

"It's okay, sweetie," Jim said soothingly, "Just relax, it'll feel incredible in a minute or two." Ted stopped thrusting, just kissing her, kneading her breasts, while Jim rubbed her lower back. He was gently pushing himself further and further inside her, but so slowly that it was almost imperceptible. It took almost five minutes of steady pressure, until he was finally mostly inside her. Then he took another five minutes of her just relaxing, getting used to it, before he began to slide out and in. When he did, Ted began to thrust once again.

Lisa said breathily, "Oh, my... that feels... incredible... yes, baby, yes... yes...," then she began to wail, her body spasming as wave after wave of orgasm took her. I don't think she had another orgasm, I think she had several, one right after the other. While she was still coming, first Ted, then Jim also came, the various grunts, screams and cries of all three intermingling. As the three of them lay there, all any of them said was Lisa's "Wow."

At that point the screen faded to black and the credits began to roll. I was spent. I had just two incredible orgasms watching Lisa fuck those two guys. How did I really feel about that. And there were other issues too (you think?). First, I had just sat there masturbating to this film. How many other guys had done the same thing. How did that make me feel, knowing guys were jerking off to my wife having sex? Plus, the only time we had tried anal sex, she said it had hurt too much, and so we never really did it. How did I feel that she had allowed someone else to do something to her, but not me. Then, of course, was why had she never told me about this? I mean, I could guess the reason, embarrassment. But what if that wasn't it? What if there was something else? Where there more tapes? Had this been a surprise to her, or had she actually done films like this? One question bred another. I knew I had to speak to her about it, but I was in a quandary: I didn't want to speak to her about it over the phone, I wanted to be able to look her in the face when we spoke about this, but I also didn't want to waste any of the precious few times we had together in, if not an actual argument, than what would surely be a spirited discussion. I realized, it didn't matter, she was due up in a couple of weeks to spend ten days, and I had to get it out of the way.

There was one other matter. I had to talk to the friend who gave me the DVD.

spence5969
spence5969
84 Followers
12