A Hole in the Darkness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a stupid fuck, whelp," The huge one says. His voice is low and thunderous. I can sense his power.

I would never stand a chance against him. I couldn't even outrun him. It would be nothing for him to kill me. The female, still pacing, is a deadly one as well, not so much in strength but in speed and stealth.

"What were you thinking back there? Fucking two humans out in the open in a human infested park. You're just a stupid shit. I should kill you now before you get us all noticed. Stupid fuck whelp."

"I sensed your presence in the park earlier. Having an orgasm is the only way I can "see" you." I don't know my kind very well, so I don't know what to expect. I wonder if they are going to kill me. "I can't see you now, not your true forms anyway."

The big one let's out a frustrated grunt turns to the girl and says, "Finish him off!"

She pulls out an evil-looking red dagger from behind her and walks to me. Her movements are catlike. She straddles my lap, looks me in the eyes and smells me.

"You're afraid aren't you? That's good." She licks my face from jaw to hairline and places the blade to my throat. "Let's make this quick."

To be continued...

12