A Hole In The Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eltron34
eltron34
40 Followers

Their sweaty bodies shone under the moonlight that crept in the room thru the window; when Kevin took his spent dick out of Alex’s dripping cunt, a trail of their mixed fluids ran out of her open hole down her round ass cheek and onto the bed. It had been and incredible night for them and it helped them cope with the notion that they had to pretend interest in Claudia and Tim in order to avoid their parents constant harassment; they even talked on the phone with Tim and Claudia constantly and always made sure that either their mother or their father listened to their conversations.

Kevin was getting really close to Claudia even thou he was extremely in love with his sister and Alex knew it; somehow she managed to keep her jealousy hidden from Kevin, it was killing her to watch her brother’s interest in someone other than herself. Things between her and Tim were going nowhere; eventually he realized nothing was going to happen between the two of them so he settled with just being friends; he liked her company and felt he could trust her.

Kevin still visited Alex every other night and they still had sex with each other; but Alex felt scared that things might cool off between them now that Claudia was in the picture, all she wanted was for Kevin to be with her no matter what the cost was. Late one night after they made love as passionate as always, with Alex experiencing several orgasms while Kevin pumped into her from behind and then erupted in her mouth; she asked Kevin if he liked Claudia more than she liked her, she was worried that Kevin was getting to attached to her.

Kevin was intrigued by his sister’s questionings but told her the truth anyway; Kevin told Alex that he was madly in love with her and that even thou he was attracted to Claudia, she was still the only girl for him; that no matter how much he wondered what it would be like to sleep with Claudia, he would never try to find out because his feeling for her hadn’t changed and he would never do anything to her or their relationship. Alex felt relieved by Kevin's words; she had been worried that he might loose interest in her, now she was certain that hew hadn’t and she was going to do whatever it took to keep it that way.

Kevin's birthday was getting closer and Alex wanted to give him the greatest gift she could; after thinking on what to get Kevin she came to a conclusion, she was going to try to give him Claudia. Maybe not have her sleep with him because she wasn’t sure she could stand it, but to make her available for him to watch her thru the hole in the wall. Alex wasn’t sure if she wanted Kevin just to see her naked or if she wanted her to give Kevin a great show; she thought about it for a few days until she came up with a great plan, she was going to give Kevin the greatest show he had ever seen. Alex put her plan in motion; she planned a party for him and she invited Claudia and Tim along with a few more of Kevin's friends, their parents wouldn’t be home so they all could get extremely drunk and stay up all night if they wanted too.

The party was a success and Kevin enjoyed himself immensely; they all danced and drank like there was no tomorrow, by the end of the party everyone was very drunk and very horny, a couple even ended having sex in the backyard in clear view of the rest of the party; it was extremely arousing for everyone to be able to watch two people having sex while being oblivious to the presence of their friends. The girl was a brunette with a great body and the biggest pair of tits in the house; she was on her knees giving the guy a great blow-job, she swallowed his entire dick all the way down her throat while he held on to her hair and tried to push further inside; he was not overly large but still had a decent sized cock, and the biggest and hairiest balls.

Still lost in their world of lust, the guy helped his date to her feet and kissed her hard; it was like he wanted to smother her while trying to open her pants, eventually he managed to unbutton her jeans and slid the zipper down; she was breathing hard and when he slid his hand inside her pants and slid it down to her crotch, she wailed in ecstasy. They kept on kissing and he kept on playing with her pussy while she rubbed his dick whit her hands; suddenly they fell to the ground and the guy pulled her jeans and blouse off, leaving her with only her panties on since she wasn’t wearing a bra; her heavy breasts firmly gripped by his hands as he sucked her nipples with reckless abandon, she moaned and yelped with attention he was giving her and was fully enjoying herself.

Letting go off her breasts while still sucking on her erect nipples, the guy grabbed his dick with one hand and slid the drenched crotch of her panties to one side exposing her hairy bush to everyone; with the precision of a sharp shooter he penetrated her waiting cunt in one fluid motion, making her arch her back as his dick made all of it’s way in. The girl screamed at the top of her lungs when she felt him buried all the way inside her; her head tossed from side to side as she begged him to do it harder, she was like a woman possessed, she lifted her hips to meet every thrust he made inside; his motions grew faster and dick got slicker with every plunge he made, their moans and screams could be clearly heard from miles away as the crowed cheered them on.

Rolling on his back without letting his dick slide out of her oozing hole, he now had her straddling him and impaling herself on his rigid organ; he took hold of her bouncing tits and pinched the nipples so hard it made her scream, she was in trance as she kept on swallowing every inch he had to offer her with her cunt. The moment of truth came when he touched her exposed clit with his fingers; the girl shook like she was having a seizure when she came, jerking her body from side to side bringing him closer to Cumming himself.

He lifted her off his dick and rolled her on her back; he straddle her and placed his dick back into her mouth which she happily received and started sucking on it again, he called her name constantly as his dick twitched inside her mouth shooting all his spunk into her; he came for what seemed an eternity sending so much sperm down her throat that some started to drool out of her mouth and down her neck until he was completely drained out. When they finally calmed down; they realized what they had done and quickly gathered her clothes and left the party, leaving the rest of the guests in a high state of arousal.

The rest of the guests started pairing up and leaving the party; after a few minutes the only ones left in the house where Alex, Claudia, Tim and Kevin, who were still speechless after witnessing their friend’s lust getting the best out off them. Alex knew it was time to get the rest of her plan in motion; she poured Tim and Claudia another tequila with grapefruit soda, she wanted Claudia to be as drunk as possible but not to drunk so she would pass out, on the other hand she really wanted to get Tim wasted so he would literally pass out.

The second Tim finished his drink Alex served him another one; this time it was almost pure tequila and no soda, he was getting closer to passing out with every sip he took; she even asked him to dance with her to help the alcohol work faster on him, what she didn’t count on was his wandering hands fondling her ass. A small price to pay so she could give her brother his much awaited present; she had told him earlier that she had a birthday surprise for him, since that moment Kevin couldn’t think off anything else but on his surprise; he even imagined what it was, he thought Alex was going to do something to him that she hadn’t done before or something like that.

Tim still had his hands on Alex’s ass when he began to feel the effects of the tequila taking the best off him; his head started spinning and his legs felt weak, clearly was not going to last to long. Meanwhile Claudia and Kevin danced with each other like friends do, he kept his hands to himself even thou Claudia looked extremely beautiful that night; she wore a white halter top which made her tits look amazing and unrestrained, a white denim mini-skirt which was so tight that he could clearly see outline of her thong panties. No matter how much he wanted her, he restrained himself; he knew he didn’t loved her, that he just wanted to slide his dick inside her tight pussy; Kevin was fully aware that all he felt for Claudia was lust and that it was true love what he had with Alex, the most amazing kind of love which he didn’t want to loose or damage.

Tim finally passed out on the couch; Claudia came to his aid and tried in vain to revive him, nothing could be done for him, he was incredibly drunk and there was nothing to do about it. Alex sensing her opportunity suggested to Claudia that stayed the night; she argued it was to late for her to drive home and that she wasn’t going to be able to carry Tim to his room. After careful consideration Claudia agreed it was futile to go home; she even thanked Alex for her hospitality and apologized for her brother’s condition, she was truly embarrassed by him but Alex comforted her and made her feel welcome.

Kevin felt frustrated because he thought he was not going to his surprise; he cursed Tim’s drunken state and was considering the option of taking them home himself but he knew Alex wouldn’t let him drive after drinking that many tequilas. The three of them carried Tim to the guest room which was at the back of the house; Claudia helped Tim out of his clothes and covered him with a blanket, she wanted to stay with him in case he woke up in the middle of the night.

Alex convinced her that he was not going to wake up until the next day, if they were lucky, and that she should share her room; it had plenty of space and her bed was big enough for the two of them, it sounded good to Claudia so she accepted her host’s invitation.

Once in her room Alex excused herself to go get a t-shirt from Kevin so Claudia could sleep in it. With a devilish smile on her face she went inside her brother’s room, Kevin was surprised to see her and even asked her what she was doing there. That was the moment Alex told Kevin about his surprise; she told him that she loved him so much that she had decided to give him what she knew would make him happy, she was going to let him spy on Claudia as she undressed herself to go to bed. Kevin was stunned; the thought had never crossed his mind but upon hearing his sister’s plan, he started to feel his dick coming back to life. Kevin kissed Alex in appreciation and told her that no matter what happened that night, his love for her would never change.

Alex has more than happy to hear those words; she was taking a big risk by letting Kevin see Claudia naked, she just wished that after that night, all thoughts of her would leave his mind. It was all set; she was going to take the t-shirt to her and stall her until she was sure Kevin had placed himself in front of the hole in the bathroom wall. Alex carried her plan exactly as she had planned; she walked back into her room where she found Claudia sitting on her bed, they talked for a while and then she handed her the t-shirt when she was sure Kevin had already took his place.

The girls kept on talking and Alex started undressing herself under the dimmed light and Claudia seemed a bit uncomfortable; Alex noticed it and asked if anything was wrong, Claudia told her that she wasn’t used to seeing another girl naked, that she never had stayed over at any of her girlfriend’s house so she didn’t know if she should look away or what. Alex told her that she should do what felt right to her; if she looked at her while she got undress it was fine, if she wanted to look away that was fine also; Claudia was feeling more comfortable around Alex thanks to Alex’s frankness, she felt Alex was a great friend and even told her so.

Alex just smiled at her and returned the compliment, and then she continued undressing her self. Claudia decided that she mature enough to feel comfortable with Alex taking her clothes off in front of her so she didn’t turn to look away; a big mistake on her part, the minute Alex took her jeans off Claudia’s eyes glued to her crotch; she could clearly see she had a shaved pussy and it amazed her, the way her white lace stretched panties allowed her to make the silhouette of her cunt impressed her; the puffy lips formed a mound and the length of her slit was perfectly outlined under the cotton fabric, she even thought she saw a wet stain right over where her hole was supposed to be.

Claudia was getting a feeling she had never felt before; she loved to watch Alex as she got undressed, she couldn’t wait for her to take her blouse off so she could see her fleshy tits. Kevin was enjoying the show profusely; not only was he going to watch Alex getting nude, but he also was going to watch lovely Claudia’s naked body. When Alex took her blouse off both Claudia and Kevin dropped their jaws to the floor; she was wearing a matching white lace bra that made her tits look beautiful, it was a low cut bra and they could almost see the edge of her areolas escaping from their stealth under the garment.

Kevin's cock was fully hard and ready to be let out of his pants, Claudia’s pussy twitched for the first time and she almost passed out; she had been aroused before, but never by watching another girl and never so fast; she fought the impulse to touch Alex’s skin, to grab her perfect tits and to kiss her as hard as she could. Claudia was extremely aroused and attracted to Alex; when Alex removed her bra, Claudia just looked at her admiring her magnificent body; the way her soft round breast swayed slightly when she moved, her slim waist and the way it flowed down to where it met her hips, her round curvy butt still covered by her sexy panties and the way they made her legs seem endless.

Claudia suddenly climaxed for the first time, without even touching herself; the tequila and Alex’s gorgeous body were to much for her, she almost screamed when she felt her orgasm rising form the depths of her soul and traveling up her spine until fireworks exploded in her head.

Kevin was anxious to see Claudia’s bare skin and Alex knew it; coyly she asked Claudia is she wanted her to leave the room so she could change, but Claudia, still lost in her own pleasure asked her not to leave. Without thinking to much Claudia took her top off exposing her nude torso to Kevin and Alex for the first time; she wanted Alex to watch her the same way she had done it before, she arched her back proudly showing her tits to Alex; Kevin almost came right then, they were unbelievable, milky white with brown areolas and small nipples; they seemed out of proportion with the rest of her large breasts.

Alex also marveled at the sight of Claudia’s round globs; they where bigger than her and she felt the urge to touch them, she was also getting extremely turned on by her guest. Then came the skirt; she slid it down her legs seductively, trying to catch Alex’s attention in hopes that she would feel the same way towards her; kevin’s doubts disappeared the moment he saw the small thong she was wearing, it barely covered her bush and some red hairs poked out from both sides of it; he felt his cock jumping in his shorts as he tried to burn Claudia’s naked image into his brain, he knew this was a once in a lifetime opportunity and he didn’t want to forget anything about it.

Alex admired Claudia’s body and finally understood why Kevin was so attracted to her; she was indeed a beautiful girl with incredible tits and a fine ass, her waist was small and her tummy was flat as a board; she felt her pussy getting wet and her nipples getting hard just by being so close to such a gorgeous girl.

Both girl realized how much attracted they were to each other; standing in the middle of her room with just her panties on, Alex offered her hand to Claudia which she happily accepted; helping her to her feet Alex moved in closer to her, almost making their breasts touch. Kevin couldn’t believe his eyes; his own sister and lover and another girl were standing almost naked in front of him and they were about to start something he could only dream about.

Without saying a word both girls stood in the middle of the room holding hands, dressed only in panties and gazing into each others eyes; they both waited for the other one to make the first move, they both wanted it to happen but were afraid to do the first move. Alex was the one with the initiative; she placed her right hand on Claudia’s left boob, without taking her eyes from hers she smiled; Claudia also smiled and pressed her breast harder onto Alex’s warm hand, she loved the way her hand felt on her tit, it made her get wetter than she had been before.

Alex gently squeezed her tit causing her to let out a moan; she touched her the way she liked to be touched by Kevin, she even took her nipple between her fingers and rolled it tenderly. Claudia wanted to touch Alex as well so she placed her right hand over her left tit and cupped it as if trying to assess it’s weight and texture; it was the first time for both girls and they felt no need to rush things, it probably was a unique experience and they didn’t want anything to spoil it.

Kevin was going out of his mind in the bathroom; he wanted to go into the room and take them both, but his voyeur side stopped him; he was so into watching things develop, that he even forgot about his cock’s need for relief.

Alex and Claudia walked towards the bed holding each other close; the sensuousness was indescribable as the two young bodies swayed together as they tried to reach their destiny, both girls were intoxicated with each other’s ripe bodies. They sat by the edge of the bed, still looking into one another’s eyes searching for something that would make them stop; the only thing they saw, was passion and desire.

Slowly Alex moved her mouth closer to Claudia’s; she felt the light touch of Claudia’s trembling lips pressing against hers, the softness, the willingness, the innocence, it all amazed them, sending them deeper into a world of discovery. Harder they kissed and the intensity grew stronger; their hands caressing the soft skin on their backs, their bodies responding to every little sensation that was presented to them; Claudia could fell Alex’s nimble fingers tracing her back over and over, in turn she traveled her way down with her hands until they reached the small of Alex’s back, she was elated with her.

Without saying a word, both girls laid back on the bed; facing one another with their mouths still locked; they were being bolder and their tongues met for the first time, just the tips touched at first; but as they became more comfortable with each other, they freed themselves of doubts and fears. Moving closer, they pressed their breasts together and they tangled their legs, one over the other holding tight to each other; Claudia’s nipples rubbed against Alex’s, sending shivers down her spine, making her moan in response to her lover’s tender embrace. Kevin couldn’t believe his eyes as he watched both his sister and her new best friend tangled together; never in his wildest dreams could he have ever dreamt a sight like the one he was witnessing, he was in awe stuck behind the hole in the wall.

Claudia placed one hand between Alex’s and her own breast; gently squeezing both tits at the same time it as if trying to milk them, it marveled her the way Alex’s tit felt so different to her own; Alex felt her excitement grow while she cupped Claudia’s naked ass with on hand, making her shiver in response to her warm touch.

Their tongues kept on playing together and their hands continued to roam free over their soft skin; the heat they both felt was enough to start a fire, it was so intense that their bodies shone with the light coat of sweat that was beginning to form over their skin and mixing together. Claudia rolled on her back pulling Alex with her until she was completely under her; now her hands traveled their way down until they reached Alex’s exposed butt, cupping and kneading them.

eltron34
eltron34
40 Followers