A Holiday at Moniques Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the valve had been closed Monique restarted her probing with the vibro. I climbed up, adjusted the camera and moved behind Monique, slipping my re-hardening cock deep into her creamy gash.

"Not there," she cried, "take me in the ass."

I pushed my now rock solid cock into her still wide open butt. I felt her muscles clamp my tool as her hand continued to pound the vibro into Hillary.

Hillary came, gushing come and writhing on the sofa. This sight took me over the edge, I shot my load into Monique's ass, thrusting as deeply as I could, feeling the sticky juices from her pussy on my balls as I filled her other end with more of my thick come.

Standing up and I noticed thick white globs dribbling from Monique's gaping ass I positioned the camera and zoomed in to record the awesome sight. Monique spread her ass cheeks further for the camera, paused and then moved towards Hillary's head.

She backed towards Hillary's mouth; letting the come dribble and bubble out her arse and to fall over Hillary's face. Helping the sticky treacle out of her butt with her fingers she carefully guided it into Hillary's wide open and expectant mouth. She sat on Hillary's face, allowing her to suck and taste the last few drops of my salty come from her gaping hole. Hillary, still cuffed, moaned as she tongued Monique's brown eye.

Once clean, Monique stood, bent over with a satisfied smile, held open and exposed her pink and puffy anal passage to the camera, to allow a permanent record of her anal cleansing.

Hillary squealed in delight as Monique pulled the plastic tube from over her extended clit. Monique rocked Hillary back on to her knees and donned the strap-on.

I adjusted the camera and moved to insert my cock in Hillary's soft and welcoming mouth. I could feel her hot breath on my balls, still covered with Monique's come. She drew it in and sucked on it, forcing air out of her nostrils, assisting it towards an acceptable state of hardness again.

I moved on to the sofa to allow Hillary a spit roast, Monique providing the spare cock, doing her doggy with the strap-on, making sure that Hillary's engorged and enlarged clit would rub down its length as they fucked.

As Hillary slurped and sucked on my tool it began to stiffen again, she drew it deep in again as Monique slammed the big black strap-on into her soaking pussy.

She gagged, her throat twitched and tensed as she came, riding on the strap-on.

Releasing my tool she said, through heavy breaths, "I want you to come in me."

Monique and I swapped ends, Monique spreading her legs to allow Hillary to take a hold of her ample clit with her lips.

I took a hold of Hillary's hips and thrust my cock deep into her yawning and sodden pussy. It squelched as I drove in and out. I could feel the hard plastic bulb of the butt plug along the walls of her cunt. I lent down and stroked her clit with my thumb in rhythm with my thrusts.

I could hear sucking and slurping noises as Hillary continued to go down on Monique's well fucked pussy. She tugged at the chain connecting her nipples.

I continued increase my speed, rocking my hips faster and faster, enjoying the squelching sounds coming from my wife's cunt and watching her asshole pucker and clench against the plug each time I thrust forward.

Hillary came again, stammering out, "Oh, yeah." in time with each thrust of my deeply stabbing tool.

She turned and looked into the camera and said in a deep and sexy tone, "Come in my ass, so Monique can lick it out."

I needed no more prompting. With a sumptuous plop I removed the butt plug and replaced it with my cock, it easily slipped into her eager ass. I began to thrust urgently and deeply as she tensed and gripped my length with the tight ring of sphincter muscle.

Within a few strokes I lost my last element of control and spat my load deep into her accepting rectum.

Monique came over, opened Hilary's butt hole to the camera and licked the come out. Her arse throbbed and pulsed as it gave out my juices, glorious farting sounds punctuated each thick glob as she squeezed them on to Monique's awaiting tongue.

That was it, we were all done in. We released Hillary from the cuffs and clamps and cuddled on the sofa. The camera gently whirred on as we held one another tight.

Reluctantly we withdrew to bed, knowing that we would be saying our goodbyes the next morning, but at least now we would be able to re-live a part of our holiday with Monique.

12