A Holiday Purchase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I reached our floor, I noticed the lift door closing. The door to our apartment was locked, and I wasted another few seconds with another weird shaped key and the lock. Finally I was in, and I covered the ground to the balcony in a heartbeat.

The loungers where there just as they had been earlier, but there was no Sally, and more importantly, no Simon. My blood pressure dropped several points. But I leaned over the balcony side to listen. There was no more sounds of sexual pleasure. Whoever it was, and evidently finished having a good time.

I heard sounds of the shower running. My pulse suddenly went up again, and I crept to the bathroom. I threw the door open.

"Jesus fucking christ! You scared the shit out of me you dozy prick!" Sally's naked body was covered head to toe in foamy soap. But at least it was her naked body, and nobody else.

"Sorry," I said, feeling slightly like a jerk. The tension inside me, and the sight of soapy tits and warm water cascading over her lovely flesh, gave rise inside my shorts. I dropped them and stepped into the shower with her.

"You think you can have your way with me after scaring me like that, you shit?"

I laughed and grabbed her round the waist, pulling her to me, squashing her foamy covered boobs. It was then I felt the thin metal around her waist. "What's this?" It had been covered in suds before. A tiny, thin gold chain was around her waist, just above her hips. It fitted tightly around the thinest part of her, and I could barely get my fingers between it and her skin. "Wow. It's very sexy."

"Well, I am a very sexy woman." She turned her back to me.

"I know. I know." I couldn't take my hands off her, and reached round to cup her breasts, burying my face in her neck.

She turned back to face me, letting the water run down her back, rinsing off the remaining soap. That's when I spotted the metal tag in the shape of an 'S' fixed to the chain. I took hold of it with my thumb and forefinger, turning it over and over. Two tiny diamond-like jewels were set at the end of each of the 'S' and they sparkled under the low voltage lighting.

"How do you take it off?" I asked.

"What?"

"Well, there's no clasp or fastener. I'm not sure how you take it off. How did you get it on?" My mind was racing. She hadn't had it on this morning. She hadn't been anywhere to buy it, and had been with me, most of the day.

"Erm..." she started pulling the chain around her body, inspecting each link. "I don't know." She sounded confused.

"What's with this 'S' logo anyway. It's everywhere. And this looks bespoke. Really expensive. How much was it?" I knew as soon as I opened my mouth, that this was exactly the wrong thing to say. Sally sometimes blew money on an expensive pair of shoes, a handbag, or randomly decorating a room in the house that didn't need doing. And I usually worried about they money to the extent that it ruined the experience for her.

But this time she just shrugged. "Does it matter?"

"I guess not." But it did to me. We weren't made of money, the holiday had maxed us out on savings and credit. And then another thought hit me. "Did he buy it for you?"

"What?"

"Him. Simon. Did he buy it for you?"

"Why would you say that?"

"Well he could afford it."

"Oh, Harry. Are you jealous?" She reached round and put her hands behind my neck, blocking my view of her chain.

"No, I'm just curious, that's all." Her hips ground into mine, and she stroked the back of my neck. My semi became a fully.

She sighed. "You're so predictable, Harry." Dropping to her knees she took me instantly in her mouth. Her hand cupped my sac, while the other dugs its claws in to my belly. Deep she took me, my head pressing the back of her mouth, while her tongue wrapped itself tightly along my shaft.

"Hugh...you...ohh..." but I couldn't get the words out. Couldn't tell her that it was so good. That she'd never given head like this before. And then I spent myself down her throat, holding the back of her head as I orgasmed greedily.

I slept well that night, and was woken by the heat of the morning sun as it burst through the glass.

Sally was already up, having eaten breakfast, and slipped her body in to that tiny white bikini.

"I'll join you if you wait a few minutes," I said.

"What about all your reports, Harry?" I must have hesitated. "Do what you like. I'll be down at the pool."

I grabbed some coffee and toast, jumped into my swimming shorts' and grabbed a towel. Down at the poolside, Barbara and Simon were on sunloungers, one either side of Sally. Other sun worshipers had already taken their places around the pool, and there were no loungers left for me to sit on. In spread my towel out on the grass and lay at Sally's feet.

The three of them chatted away about property prices, estate agency fees, rental agreements, and maintenance fees. I couldn't really get a word in edgeways, and hadn't much to contribute to the discussion. And I was receiving messages on my phone from my boss; that first report wasn't detailed enough, more figures were needed, and why was I behind with the other reports? I was trying to ignore the beeps and flashes from my phone, when I realised that Barbara was wearing a bikini almost identical to Sally's. Barbara was shorter, older, and didn't have the same curvaceous figure as Sally, but the cut, style and briefness of her bikini was the same, only black. The 'S' logo was white on black, whereas Sally's was black on white.

I then noticed the chain around Barbara's waist. The same deep gold, with a diamond encrusted 'S' dangling from the chain, and currently nestling in Barbara's navel. Thinking back, I'd noticed Barbara wearing it before, but it was so tiny, delicate, and discrete, and it fitted her waist so naturally, that you could have thought it was part of her.

"Harry, are you going to answer that? Sally was cross at the constant beeping of my phone.

"Yes, yes, yes." I was annoyed as she was. Giving my apologies, I reluctantly headed back up to the apartment, my laptop, and the mountain of reporting I still had to do.

My phone kept beeping throughout the morning. I ignored it, focusing on the lengthy re-run of the report I had to do for my boss. By lunchtime I'd completed it and e-mailed it back to him along with the spreadsheets and other attachments.

Taking a cold beer on to the balcony, I noticed that Sally, Simon, and Barbara had left the poolside. I figured they had gone up to Simon and Barbara's apartment for lunch. A nervous twang gripped my insides, so I made my way up to their apartment. After several knocks without answer, I went back down to the pool. When there was no sign of them, I walked round the block a few times. I figured they couldn't have gone far, as Sally was wearing just her white bikini and flip flops.

Back in our apartment I sat down on the sofa, when my phone beeped again. Several unread texts were waiting, the most recent from my boss thanking me for the report and asking where the next one was. There were several other messages from my boss, his secretary and my opposite number at work, and one from Sally that had been sent to me mid morning:

-Gone out on their boat. Back later

My mouth went dry, and my pulse suddenly rose. I felt my heart beating, trying to burst out of my chest. I stumbled round the apartment in a daze, clutching my phone, when it beeped again. I stared at the screen. A text message from an unknown number. I opened the message, which said:

-Taken your wife away. You don't mind.

There was a picture attached of Sally stood on the deck of a boat with the sea and horizon in the background. She was holding a drink and laughing at the camera as she tried to hold her long hair out of her eyes, as the wind whipped it around. Sally was wearing that four-figure price tag white linen dress that she had looked at earlier in the week, only this one had an embroidered black 'S' logo over her left breast.

My phone beeped again, with another picture of Sally in the dress. This time she was side-on, with the sunlight behind the camera and shining through the translucent material, revealing that she wore nothing other than the dress. The text accompanying the picture said:

- I bought this. It looks good.

I gripped my phone tightly, trying to crush it, as it beeped again. This time the pic was of Sally and Barbara together. They were stood together on the boat with their arms around each others waists. Both were wearing identical mini-bikinis with a black right breast, and a white left breast with the black 'S' logo. The tiny strip of material that passed for the bikini bottoms was black on the right and white on the left, and was narrow enough to show that both women were smoothly shaven, yet wide enough to create a breathtaking camel-toe. The strings holding them in place were black on Barbara and white on Sally. Both continued to wear their chains around their waist.

Another beep and another picture, this time of the two women again with their arms around each other, this time with their backs to the camera, and looking behind over their shoulders and smiling sexily at the photographer. The bikini strings appeared out of the top of their buttock cracks before joining a pointless tiny triangle of material held to the waistband.

A fifth picture showing the two ladies side-on, facing each other, with their foreheads touching, hands on each others hips. It was a wonderfully erotic photo, and one that began to start a swelling in me, until I read the accompanying text:

-My beautiful wives

In a rage I deleted the texts, and threw my phone across the room. I headed out of the apartment, not stopping to lock the door, and ran down to the marina. There was no sign of Simon and Barbara's boat, and I ran along the jetty to see if I could see it. I started asking locals if they had seen a boat with a man and two women on board. They asked me the name of the boat, and like a fool I had no idea.

I looked towards the cafes and bars, and decided I'd stop, cool down, and make a phone call to Sally. Only then did I realise I'd left my phone back at the apartment. If Sally were trying to contact me, to ask me to come and get her, I wouldn't be able to answer. In a panic, I sprinted back to the apartment. The building was locked, I had no key, and no ID. It took a good half hour before I finally convinced someone to let me in. By the time I reached our apartment, I was in a total mess.

There were no more picture messages, thank God, just another series of texts from my boss, and one of our customers, asking for a further breakdown on some supplies that we'd provided. I could feel my heart thumping inside my chest, and my breathing was out of control. Half my mind was doing cartwheels about reports, data, and how I might be able to access our company accounts database remotely.

I called Sally's number, but it went straight to voicemail. I called again, and then again. Then I sent a series of texts, demanding to know where she was, telling her to come home straight away, and them pleading with her to come back, that I loved her, and I missed her.

But all I could think about was Sally in a bikini on Simon's boat. What the fuck was she thinking? The man was surely trying to seduce her, getting her drunk, massaging her, and buying her expensive shit!

I discovered a bottle of cheap Scotch in the kitchen, and set about using it for medicinal purposes. I'd drunk maybe a quarter of it, when my phone beeped, again from an unknown number:

-Channel 6969

What the fuck did that mean? My mind spun for a while, lubricated by the Scotch. I pored another and wandered out on to the balcony, wondering if I should call the Police. But this wasn't a missing person. The message from Sally stated that she had gone with them voluntarily. I would just have to trust her, and believe that she would come back to me safe and sound.

I turned on the TV, trying to find something to take my mind of the situation. My fingers played across the keypad of the remote control. And I found myself pressing '6969.'

An image of a sexy girl in a black and white bikini steering a boat, popped up in front of me. She was holding the wheel of the boat and moving it slowly side to side. Through the windscreen of the boat I could see blue sea and blue sky with a wide horizon. The camera had been set up at the rear of the boat on the right hand side, about head high, and facing toward the front.

Suddenly Simon appeared, dressed in white speedos. He walked over to the girl who I now recognised as Sally. Standing behind her, he slipped his hands on to her shoulders, sliding them down her arms, before coming to rest on her hands as she held the wheel. He bent down and said something to her. She turned her face to the side, smiling and replied. I turned up the sound, but all I could hear was the sound of the engine, and the occasional crash of a wave on the side of the boat.

He gripped her hands firmly as if to indicate she must keep them there to steady the direction of the boat. He ran his hands back up her arms, stopping at her shoulders to caress them gently. Slowly his hands dropped over her back, her sides, and round the front of her belly, where I lost site of them. His face nuzzled close to her neck, as he squeezed her tight. There was no way of telling what his hands were doing, but suddenly one of her hands left the wheel, dropping down to the front of her bikini bottoms. I saw him look to the side, before biting the side of her neck. Biting and kissing his way across the back of her neck, and round the other side, I watched in fury as he continued his seduction of my wife.

Surely now Sally would say something to him. Wouldn't her sense of honestly, faithfullness, marriage, and motherhood kick in? Wouldn't she tell him politely to stop, that she was married, and that he should turn the boat around and take her back to her husband?

Sally's head went back, her neck resting on his shoulder. From the angle of the camera, I could see her eyes were closed and her mouth open. His leg had moved between hers, and somehow he had lifted her slightly. Her legs parted, and I could see his hand below the band of her bikini.

I felt my erection straining at my shorts, and dropped them to the floor. I'd fantasised about displaying my wife, of showing her off. But now, here was a man who had practically told me, no, warned me, that he was going to buy my wife. I'd been powerless to stop him. And here he was, beaming the whole episode blatantly back at me.

Sally's hips were thrusting gently back and forth, and I knew his other hand was taking her precious orbs into his control. He had located her 'on' switch, and was now turning the dial to maximum.

I saw him take the throttle, and ease it back. The boat started to glide to a stop.

Then, taking her hand, he opened the door to the galley and led her below. The last thing I saw of my wife was the back of her head as he guided her into the bedroom beyond. For a split second the face of her seducer glanced at the camera, smiling in triumph, before he closed the door.

The boat had come to a stop, drifting who knows where. The camera stayed on, for hours, as if to tell me that he had my wife, and was taking more control of her with every passing second.

I drank myself into a stupor, collapsing on the sofa.

It was dark when I woke. Channel 6969 was still broadcasting. The boat was in port, tied up somewhere. But where. Down by the jetty! I recognised one of the neon signs flashing away above one if the bars.

I threw water over my face, then some down my throat. I checked up at Simon and Barbara's apartment, but there were no lights on. I threw on my shorts, grabbed the nearest scruffy t shirt, thrust my phone in my pocket, and ran out into the night.

Down at the port my phone beeped. I grabbed it, praying it was Sally's number. But it wasn't. It was just another picture message from the unknown number. The picture was of Sally, with her hair piled on top of her head in a way I'd never seen before. Her makeup was dark, with bright red lips, huge eyelashes, and accentuated cheek bones. The black halter-neck dress she wore barely covered her breasts. The front V dived down to her belly button, displaying the undersides of her braless breasts. And over her left breast was a gold 'S'.

The phone beeped again. Another picture message of Sally next to Barbara who wore an identical dress, with identical hair and makeup. And then a third picture, of the two girls with Simon, dressed in an expensive dinner jacket and tie, stood between them. Each woman had one of his arms through theirs, and they stood outside a nightclub ready to enter.

I showed the picture to one of the locals, who pointed the way down the jetty. The queue for the club was long, and the bouncers completely uninterested in a scruffy tourist who was not on the guest list.

I tried to explain that my wife was inside, and that I needed to get to her in a hurry. But a beefy hand was placed firmly in the middle of my chest. I'm not sure what Spanish is for "Fuck off" but I think that's what he said.

Desperation got the better of me, and as soon as he turned his back, I darted round him and raced up to the door. I sprinted full pelt at the second bouncer. I was going too quickly for him, and he missed his tackle. I found myself in the lobby, being stared at by three bouncers, each the size of a small-silver back gorilla.

It didn't actually need three of them to throw me out, but I guess it was easier for them, and with complete disregard for any health and safety regulations, I sailed through the air to land on the pavement beside the queue of would-be clubbers.

My humiliation complete, I collected my thoughts, and staggered back up the road. The pain I had just sustained helped me to think more clearly. I decided, quite logically, that there was nothing more I could do, and that I would have to go home, and do the hardest thing: wait.

Tomorrow was another day, and I would face Sally in the cold light of the Spanish morning. I rationalised that although I had not actually seen her be unfaithful, some of the evidence was pretty damming. She would be in deep shit, and had one hell of a lot of explaining to do.

On my way home, I passed Simon's boat. I snuck aboard and had a good rummage about. The door to the galley and the cabin beyond was firmly locked. I sat on the back seat of the boat, where I imagined the camera had been. There was a sturdy stainless steel pole at the back, which could quite easily accommodate a small digital camera. There was an array of antennae, some high gain, some directional, which could easily have transmitted a signal. There was a satellite dish, that could have connected to the internet.

And there was a hatch in the floor. I lifted this off to reveal the engine, various electronics, fuses, relay boards, and the fuel tank. I spent some time here, before heading home.

I awoke the next morning with the mother and father of all hangovers. Sally was asleep beside me, naked, and looking like the hooker she'd looked like last night.

I couldn't face breakfast, so I went for a long run, leaving her to sober up, wake up, and begin her confession. I ran down to the beach and along the waterfront, the cold sea helping to wake and revive me. I sipped coffee from a little café, and then ran back to the apartment.

Sally was sat on the balcony, her little wrap around her, talking on her phone. She looked up sheepishly as I entered, said something hurriedly, and hung up.

"Have a good time yesterday?" I asked.

"Yes. Thanks."

"What did you get up to?" I wanted to see if she would spill the beans, to see if she could either explain some of the things I'd seen, or confess at her indiscretion.