A Holiday Purchase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conversation developed rapidly from an exchange of accusations to a full blown row of nuclear proportions. I told her that I was embarrassed at what she'd been doing with Simon, that she had allowed him to get her drunk, buy her expensive things that I couldn't possibly afford, and then seduce her on his boat.

She screamed back that she couldn't stand my jealously, that I was too wrapped up in my work to notice her, and that when I did notice her I wasn't able to keep my focus for long enough for her.

I showed her the pictures I had been sent, of her dressed like a prostitute, ready to go into a nightclub on Simon's arm without her husband.

She told me that it was a designer dress than cost two grand, that the Club was the most exclusive on the coast, and if I had been there I would have been able to network and maybe secure a higher paid job.

Yelling back at her, I told her that I would loved to have been able to come, but I hadn't been invited. I said I'd seen TV footage of her in a bikini on Simon's boat, with her dry humping his leg, and then going down into the cabin with with him for several hours.

She tried to deny this, but made a poor job of it, collapsing in to a confused, contrary argument that showed she was completely muddled by by what I had said. She told me I was paranoid, and that the idea of being on TV was completely ridiculous. I tried to get her to admit that she was being seduced, but she genuinely couldn't see it as anything as just "Simon and Barbara being friendly."

It all ended with her storming out of the apartment. I should have gone after her, I guess. But instead I just moped about for a while, trying to do some reports, and failing.

In the afternoon I tried her mobile, but there was no answer. I called up at Simon and Barbara's apartment, and Barbara answered the door.

I pleaded with her to tell me where Sally was, but she had no idea.

"Did you go out on the boat yesterday?" I asked.

"Oh yes, we had a great time," she said. "They dropped me off at the next port so I could go shopping. I love shopping, you know. That port has some lovely individual designers. Do you know, I bought..."

"So Sally and Simon went out on the boat alone!"

"In the afternoon, yes."

I sank down in a chair. "Oh, shit."

"Oh, you mustn't worry yourself," she said. "Everything's all right, isn't it."

"But Simon kept sending me photos of you and Sally in expensive clothes, and revealing bikinis."

"Oh, Simon just has his fun. He's a man. He loved having Sally and pretending he had two wives. When I was shopping, I bought these beautiful outfits for us both. We wore them that night. Sally looked stunning, you know."

I couldn't get any sense out of her. It all seemed normal to her, and she just wanted to talk about shopping, fashion, and how lovely Simon could make a woman feel. She didn't know, or couldn't tell, where either Sally or Simon was, so I left her.

I started to walk down to the port, to see if the boat was still there, feeling drained and exhausted. As I reached the port Sally's phone rang.

"Hi," I said glumly.

"Hello, Harry." It was Simon.

"What are you doing with Sally's phone?"

"I thought I'd give you a call. For a chat."

"Where's Sally?"

"Not far away."

"Put her on. I want to speak to her."

"She's busy."

"Doing what?"

"Trying on some clothes. She has a remarkable figure, you know?"

I spotted the boat and ran toward it. The 'Amour de Nino' was the name on the back, which I would remember.

"Where are you?" I said, scanning the bars and cafes in the immediate vicinity.

"In town. Shopping. Ensuring that her beautiful body is clad in some of the finest coverings money can buy. They say money can't buy you love. But actually, that's wrong isn't it?"

"What do you mean?" I climbed aboard the boat. The door to the galley was open, with nobody aboard.

"I bought Sally."

The bedroom beyond was empty too, and I returned to the rear of the boat. "No you haven't. You've just bought her an expensive dress."

"Harry, you're quite wrong. I've bought her several expensive dresses. Ones that I'm afraid you will never be able to afford in your wildest dreams. Have you any idea how much pleasure Sally has been getting?" He let the words hang in the air, baiting me.

I stepped off the boat. "Why are you doing this, Simon?"

"I told you, Harry. Weren't you listening? I told you your wife could be bought. And I've bought her. Not just things, I could buy those anywhere anytime. But I've covered her her, surrounded her, helped her enjoy what she has never enjoyed. Given her sensations, feelings, experiences that she's never had. She's a very lucky girl, you know, Harry."

My heart was pounding and my hands dripped with sweat as I listened to him. "Put her on. I want to speak to her." But he wasn't listening to me. I could hear voices in the background. One of them was Sally's. "Sally! Sally! Can you hear me, Sally!"

And then his voice: "You look beautiful, Sally. Let me take your picture."

A few moments later, a picture arrived on my phone. A tight white dress with a split up the left side. Deep plunging neckline revealing breasts. And a silver 'S' logo over her left breast.

"Harry?" His voice again.

"What?"

"Do you like?"

"Screw you!"

There was a muffled sound, like he was putting the phone in his pocket. "Why don't you try some more, Sally? I could watch you all day. I really could. Try that see-through one again. You looked very fuckable in that...well you did...no, of course you didn't look like a tart. You're with me, and I want you to dress to impress. Now do as I say and try it on." There was a pause, and then his voice again: Harry, are you still there?"

"What the fuck do you want?"

"I'm taking her away for a little while. Just for a few weeks. I'll bring her back, but she may be a little...used. Perhaps not even much use to you anymore. If she decides she wants to come back, that is."

I hung up. I couldn't take any more. My blood was boiling and I refused to allow him to get away with this any longer. A plan formed in my mind. I looked at the 'Amour de Nino,' moored in a private yet unsecured spot down the jetty. In a relatively crime-free and affluent area such as this, there were no security cameras, nobody watching.

I went shopping. And just to make sure, I covered my tracks by using more than one shop.

###

Sally didn't come back to the apartment that night. I'd waited by the boat for hours, slipping back to their apartment to see if they had returned. But by dark the apartment was empty with no lights on. The cleaning lady told me they had left and that the apartment would now be empty for several months.

I ran back to the port but the 'Amour de Nino' had left.

Sleep did not come to me that night. But another bottle of Scotch did, and it enabled me to think clearly, somehow. I would speak to Sally in the morning. If she would answer. In the meantime I drank myself into oblivion.

It was afternoon by the time I woke. I picked up my phone with the intention of dialling Sally's number. But there was a single text waiting for me:

-6969

I could hardly bring myself to switch on the TV. But I knew I had to. Simon was there, laying on the bed of the cabin, naked, and reading a book. His flaccid penis lay redundant between his legs. He turned the page of the book, a cheap trashy holiday novel. He lay there for some time, and I wondered what the hell this freak was doing now.

Calling Sally's phone just produced her voicemail. I left two messages for her, telling her to call me and saying that her children were missing her. If she wouldn't come back for me, maybe should come back for them.

The vision of a naked Simon reading his book stayed on the screen for several minutes. And then, Sally came into view, dressed in nothing but a tiny red silk robe with the 'S' logo on. In her hand she had her phone, which she placed on the bedside locker. She lay on the bed beside him, rolling on to her side, her leg slightly over his. She reached out with her hand and caressed his chest, whispering something in his ear. He paid no attention, but turned another page.

Sally's hand crept lower over his chest and belly. She kissed his neck, and shoulder, before her hand reached his manhood. Gently she took it, feeling her way across its length, down under his balls, and then up again to his end.

I heard her whisper something that I couldn't hear. Then she said it again, louder: "Please, Simon." And when he still ignored her: "Simon, please, again, please!"

He looked down at her, almost annoyed. "Very well. You can start with your mouth."

Sally's head went straight for his cock.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. This was no longer a case of a man seducing my wife. It had gone further than him buying presents for her, or chatting her up. He had already gotten between her legs through his own subtle and experienced techniques, and had now turned the tables on her.

As she finally surfaced to display his erect cock, and then joyfully throw her leg over him to straddle him, I knew that her seduction was complete. He had been inside her, and inside her mind, making her his. Now she wanted him, begged for him.

Eagerly she took hold of his member and inserted into herself. Gasping, she drove her hips down on to his. A few gentle thrusts gained depth and she was finally able to relax on to him. Taking her robe, she dropped it daintily from her shoulders. With a smile of approval from him, she began to rock her pelvis back and forth quickly. The bed creaked in time with them, and she tilted her head back, showing her closed eyes to me. He ran his fingers over her legs, hips, and waist, touching lightly, or scratching gently.

"You are a good girl," he said.

"Yesss..." She hissed.

Her rocking built and built, increasing in depth, speeding quickly. He reached up and took a breast in each hand. She cried out: "Ohhhhhhh." His hips rose to meet hers, the slapping of flesh louder and louder before she reached the end with a final gasp. "Yeahhooohhhhhhhhhh!"

I'd never seen her orgasm so intensely, and so quickly. She collapsed forward on to him, her face in his chest. He kissed her head tenderly, and stroked her back for a few minutes. Then, leaning forward, he picked her up and lay her on the bed. Taking an arm and a leg he flipped her like a rag doll on to her front. He slipped his arm under her waist, lifting it upwards, and spreading her knees apart so that she was on all fours. Sally was facing the camera, just two or three feet away. Simon ran his hands from her hips, up her sides, and she gasped. He took hold of her long hair with one hand, and with his other prepared himself for another penetration. When he was satisfied with his alignment, he took hold of her hips and pulled back, jerking her pelvis, pulling at her hair, and thrusting his cock deep into her.

Sally screamed so loudly, I wondered at first if he had entered her asshole. She bit her hand, her eyes closed.

"Remember what I said," Simon's voice could be heard above the pounding and slapping of flesh on flesh. "You must let it out. All out. Show me how you really feel."

"Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggghhhhhhh!"

"Good girl." He produced an extra firm thrust.

"Ohhhh fuuuck! Goddddddd...fucccckkkk!!"

Into view came Barabra, wearing the same silk robe Sally had. Barbara kissed Sally on the head and climbed aboard the bed beside her.

"Having a nice time, dear?" she asked.

Sally still had her eyes firmly shut, and she tried to nod her head, but the intensity of Simon's thrusts and the feelings she was evidently experiencing were preventing her from communicating.

"Do you know what we're doing, Barbara?" said Simon, continuing his merciless onslaught of my wife's complicit cunt.

"Ohh, Simon. Don't tell me. Are you...?" Barbara appeared excited.

"Yess," he said, his head tilting back slightly. "We're making a baby, aren't we, Sally."

Sally's eyes suddenly shot open. "Wha?..." She shook her head twice, maybe three times.

"I'm giving you my baby, Sally. I haven't had the snip like I told you. I wanted to be sure you were both willing and between your cycles first."

"Ohhh...goddd!" Sally's face was full of panic. "Simon! Please!"

"It's already in you, Sally. How many times this week? Fifty? Sixty?" He reached forward to grab her breasts, twisting each nipple. "Here it comes, Sally."

His pace was frantic, his breathing deep.

Sally screamed, her eyes tightly closed again: "Yeeeeesssssssssss!"

"You want my baby?"

"Yeeeesssssss!"

Suddenly, he stopped. The end of his cock stroked the edge of her gates. Sally's eyes shot open, and she pushed her hips backward, searching for him. He moved slightly, teasing her, and she moved her hips, looking desperately for her stick of pleasure. He moved again, and she turned her head to see him.

"Ohhh...ohhh...ohhhh," she pleaded, an animal. A bitch in heat.

"Sally," he said slowly. "What are we doing?" She groaned in protest. "Tell me what we are doing!"

Sally bit her lip. "Making a baby!" she screamed.

"Good girl," he continued his torture of her, gently touching her clitty with his end. "But are you sure? You sure you want to make a baby?"

"Ohhhhh," she was in agony, thrusting back, wriggling into him with her pelvis. "Yess. Yesssss!"

"Yes, what?"

"Give me your baby!" screamed.

"Now?"

"Yessss! Now! Fuck me! Give me your baby!"

I didn't need to see his hips move sharply forward, her face said it all. Her eyes and mouth opened like her pussy had opened for him. He pounded her forcibly, making her scream and swear. Barbara gently stroked her head and back.

"Here it comes for you, darling, my lover. My baby...yesssss..." He exploded into her.

Sally tilted back her head and screamed at the top of her her voice: "Yeeeeesssss! Yeeeessss! Yeeeessss! Yeeeesssss!"

Their joint orgasm seemed to last for minutes, and I thought it was never going to end. Dumbfounded as to what I had just witnessed, I turned my phone over and over in my hand. I was ashamed at sporting an erection, but nobody could have failed to have been aroused at such a stupendous fuck.

Finally, they seemed to relax. He sat back, pulling her upwards, so that they were both upright and on their knees, him behind her. He bit her neck, and caressed her torso, breasts, her damp cum-filled cunny, while she gasped and placed her hands over his.

I saw the chain she wore, the unopenable gold encirclement that claimed his property. With horror, I saw the tattoo, a dark purple 'S' located directly above her shaven vaginal slit. He had marked his property.

"Get the box," he said to his wife. Barbara leaned to one side, retrieving something out of view. Simon took Sally's left hand, pulling off her gold wedding band. He threw it over his shoulder. From the box that Barbara held, he removed another gold ring, set with a large white diamond. Sally gasped as he fitted this to her ring finger.

She stared at it for a few moment, before reaching back for his head and pulling him to her for a long kiss. She fell backward first into his arms, then on to her back on his bed. She spread her legs, taking his cock in one hand, the back of his neck in her other, pulling his mouth to her breast.

I looked at my phone, and at the number of the pay-as-you go phone that was on the screen. Once more I looked at my wife, laying beneath her lover, as he entered her again, her legs wrapping around his waist. I pressed 'dial.' The TV screen flickered and went blank.

It was no surprise that the next morning's local TV news headlined the death of a local TV mogul who had died when his yacht had suddenly exploded at sea. It was believed his wife and another woman were also on board. An eye witness reported the explosion, and minutes later the yacht had sunk with all on board.

There were no survivors.

  • COMMENTS
71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

What happened to daughters slut training

BaddogdonBaddogdonabout 7 years ago
way to go

I wasnt totally surprised by the ending cause i knew he did something to the boat. It was totally awesome how he took care of his problem.

EzrollinEzrollinover 7 years ago
All said a good readable story.

Did Harry allow this seduction to happen...sure... but I've seen similar situations in real life. I think some of the negative comments are uncalled for...over all it was a good readable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yes

thats how you sink a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Betrayal

She was a easy slut rationed her old man of sex to such an extent the he couldn't satisfy her then fell easy meat to Simon.

Anyway the final result was cheaper and less painless than a Divorce.

I wonder if this is really fiction.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories