A Holiday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked back out, turning around

looking first at Renae and then at the tent in my robe. She smiled softly,putting out her hand.

"Amanda" she introduced herself.

"I am sorry about that, and I don't care at all about the lovely sounds you were making, but I have my ten year old son with me, and I don't know how to answer the questions that might come up."

When she said "up," she again looked at my cock with a smile.

When I closed the door, I felt Renae's wonderful, soft body hugging me from behind.

She opened my robe, searching for my hard cock.

"You like her don't you?" she said while stroking my very hard cock.

I never saw myself as an exhibitionist but she was right. I was as turned on as ever.

I dropped the robe, taking her in my arms with my engorged cock pressing against her flat stomach .

I pressed her down onto the table with her wonderful ass in the air.

I grabbed her hair and entered her with one motion. I pulled back and rammed my cock into her pussy.

This wasn't making love; this was fucking. I entered her time and again, making quite a racket with our combined grunts. The table was banging against the cabin wall.

I could hear her cum, but I continued abusing her tight pussy. Again and again I fucked her.

"O fuck Johan!!" she screamed while she came again.

The contractions of her pussy finally sent me over the brink.

I pulled out, jacking myself off, watching the spray of my cum covering her beautiful tight ass.

I couldn't believe the amount of cum that was spurting out of my cock. Covering her lower back and her ass, dripping down between her legs.

She was fighting for air as I smeared the cum into her skin and between her ass cheeks .

I used the lubrication to enter her virgin ass with my thumb.

"No, no," she screamed as I rammed my thumb into her ass with two other fingers into her pussy.

I was brought back to reality by a banging on the cabin wall.

"O shit, our neighbor had enough," I thought while I stood back to look at my handy work.

"What have I done?"

"Renae, Renae," I called softly while helping her up.

She fell backward onto the bed, panting for air with her eyes wide open.

"O my god, girl. Are you alright?" I worriedly asked.

She just lay there getting her breath back, and then she turned into the fetal position.

I moved to the side of the bed to see her face. What a relief I felt when I saw a small, contented smile on her face while breathing regularly for someone fast asleep.

I looked at the time . We had been fucking for hours, and I could see the light changing outside.

I thought about showering, but was just too tired. I curled up behind her and fell asleep within seconds with her wonderful boob in my hand and my only slightly deflated cock nesting between her ass cheeks.

"O fuck! What is the time?" I was awakened with a start.

I forced open my eyes to look at my wristwatch.

"Twenty to six," I answered before looking up at the most beautiful sight I had ever seen.

Her hair was a mess and the little make up that she wore was smeared, but what got my attention was the white dry cum that was all over her body as I watched her looking for her dress.

She threw it over her head as she ran for the door.

She stopped, and coming back to me, she bent down, kissing my hard cock and then smiling while she kissed me on the mouth.

"That was wonderful." She smiled while running out of the door.

A few hours later I was lying next to the pool with a tall, refreshing, pink drink. It was a beautiful, sunny day, and the swimming deck was filled to capacity. I was watching Renae as she was running around, serving all the thirsty customers. I couldn't believe that I had fucked the beautiful young lady only a short while ago.

I was disturbed out of my daydreaming by a shadow that fell across me.

"You don't really listen, do you?" my neighbor scowled down at me.

"I am sorry we got carried away," I answered with a blush.

"Not only that. You definitely don't know the rules concerning staff?" she went on.

I looked up, surprised at the wry smile as she looked down on me.

"What are you talking about?"

She sat down next to me and I was very aware of her naked thigh brushing against my leg. I looked into her beautiful, deep, blue eyes, more than a bit confused.

I jumped when she touched my leg close to the bottom of my swimming trunks. I pushed her hand away while I guiltily looked around at the other people on the deck.

Nobody had noticed anything except Renae, who was watching us from the bar area. She had a frown on her forehead as she was trying to figure out what was going on.

I shrugged apologetically and moved away from the woman.

She continued as if nothing happened. "If her manager finds out that she has been fucking a guest, she will be dropped off at the next port."

I was very confused and suddenly full of dread.

I started imagining Renae walking out of my life.

She put her hand on my leg again.

"Don't worry I won't tell anybody," she said with a devious smile.

I felt Renae's eyes on us and moved away again to put space between me and the woman.

I stood up, excusing myself and walking away without looking back.

I walked past Renae, shrugging my shoulders and giving her a reassuring smile.

She at least smiled back.

I returned to my suite to take a quick shower.

I was lying on the bed only with a towel when I heard a knock.

I opened the door with a smile expecting Renae.

It was my blond neighbor that pushed past me into my room.

She was wearing a gold bikini top and a sarong around her full hips.

She looked about thirty with big, beautiful, blue eyes, fair skin and long, blonde hair. I couldn't help looking down at the swell of her full boobs.

I looked up at her eyes and saw that same devious smile from earlier.

"What do you want?" I asked, not wanting to be friendly.

"I have a proposition for you," she said with that same smile.

"What kind of proposition" I asked,more than a bit confused.

She moved closer and I backed up against the wall. She pressed those wonderful boobs against my naked chest, bringing her lips closer to my ear while whispering.

"I said that I won't tell, but I want something for my silence"

I was very aware of this beautiful woman's soft body against me and although I was getting very aroused, I could only think of Renae.

I was about to push her away when the door opened.

I saw Renae opening her mouth to say something, but she decided against it and just turned around. I could hear her footsteps fading away before I came to my senses to hurry after her.

I was out of the door before I remembered my near-naked state. I turned around, dropping the towel to grab my pants when I remembered Amanda.

I spun around to hide my slightly aroused cock while jumping in my pants. I grabbed a shirt and ran out barefoot.

I ran to the entrance to the staff quarters, and ignoring protocol, I opened the door, running into a huge security guard.

He blocked me with a huge hand against my chest.

"You are not allowed back here, sir," he said while looking down at me.

I tried to push past him, but he grabbed my arm.

I thought about punching him, but luckily, common sense prevailed.

I lifted my arms in surrender, looking at him pleadingly.

"Do you know Renae?" I asked in a pleading voice.

"Please turn around and go back to the guest areas." He answered, ignoring my question.

"Please, I need to speak to Renae," I begged him.

He just showed me the door, and I realized that it would be fruitless to try to convince him.

I walked out and stood outside the door for more than an hour, hoping to see Renae.

I gave up and started searching the ship, hoping to see her.

It was again close to midnight when I realized that I hadn't had any food since breakfast.

I walked into the same pub as the first night and looked at the food, but ordered a double whiskey on the rocks and a cigar instead .

I walked up to the swimming deck and slowly sipped my whiskey while lighting the cigar.

I saw two woman at a table across the deck, but didn't pay much attention until I heard a familiar laugh.

"Renae!" I screamed while running towards the table.

I stopped in my tracks when I recognized the woman with her.

"Come and have a seat, Johan," Amanda said pointing to a chair.

Renae leaned over and gave me a soft kiss while smiling.

I looked at both woman not understanding what the fuck was going on.

"I am sorry, love" she said, smiling at me.

"Amanda explained everything to me," she said while taking my hand in her own.

They continued to chat like old friends while Renae held my hand. Although I was slightly pissed off, I enjoyed her touch.

The ladies drank some cocktails, and I could hear that it was not their first one. I quickly learned more about Amanda, and I was starting to realize that she was not the stuck up bitch that I had thought .

She was South African and part of a well-known family that owns a wine farm that I knew quite well.

She was on a trip with her son to celebrate her divorce. She married young, and I did guess her age correctly. I had had some dealings with her ex, and she really enjoyed that I thought that he was a bit of a asshole.

I ordered another whiskey and sat back to enjoy the beautiful company. Quite a few rounds of drinks followed, and I could hear the ladies getting more than tipsy.

It was close to two in the morning when Amanda stood up, declaring that she was going for a swim.

In the dim light, I watched her stand up, and with her back to me, she slowly pulled her dress over her head. She had a beautifully shaped ass, clad only in the smallest g-string. I saw her beautiful side boob as she removed her bra. She bent slightly forward when she removed her panties. I got a slight glimpse of her shaven pussy before she did an elegant dive into the swimming pool.

I felt Renae's eyes on me, and guiltily I looked away. Renae smiled at me while she stood up. She stood looking at me while she removed her dress. Her beautiful breasts were contained in a lacy bra. She removed it while looking at my face. She held her full breasts in her hands, posing for me.

I said what I thought. "You are the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen in my life."

"Thank you, love," she answered before quickly removing her panties and jumping in the pool.

The ladies were soon splashing around, ducking each other under the water. It was quite dark, and I battled to see clearly. I looked at the girls clothes lying on the deck and got a great idea.

I stood up, and both girls turned to look at me. I removed my shirt and then started to pick up the ladies' garments.

They were both standing, and I could see the most beautiful sets of breasts, just under the water. I picked the last garment up, and I then started walking away.

"Hey!" they both yelled together. I ignored the screams and walked off.

My suite is the third one from the passage, just off the swimming area. It's not too far, and I felt quite certain that they could make it without being caught.

I left my door open and waited. It only took about five minutes for the two giggling ladies to burst into the room.

"You are going to pay for this!" Renae yelled, jumping on me. I let her hold me down while I watched her beautiful wet body.

I was more than a bit aroused, and she actually hurt me when she sat down on my hard cock.

"Ouch!" I screamed, throwing her off me. I grabbed my hurting cock and jumped up.

"Must I kiss it better?" Amanda asked while looking longingly at the tent in my pants.

I actually forgot about her, and in the light of the room, I could really see her full beauty. Her breasts were large with a little natural sag. She had beautiful shoulders and a thin middle. As I had seen earlier, she had beautiful, rounded hips that look especially delicious with her slim waist. She had slightly protruding pussy lips, and I was sure that it was not just moisture from the swim that I saw there. I looked into her beautiful eyes and felt a bit embarrassed by my staring.

Renae stood up and stood next to Amanda with her arm around her. I have never seen anything as beautiful as these two completely different women.

"Well?" Renae asked while pushing Amanda forward.

I looked into Renae's eyes, and I could see the lust. She nodded while smiling at me.

I had never been in a position like this, but my dick seemed to be very happy. It still hurt but as it grew even bigger, I realized that there was no permanent damage.

Amanda walked closer, kneeling in front of me. She looked up at me while she slowly pulled down my shorts. My cock sprung to attention as soon as it was released.

"Mmmm," she exclaimed when she saw my cock for the first time. She softly took my cock in her small hand and slowly started jerking me off.

She slowly squeezed the pre-cum from the tip and licked it with her small tongue. She did this a few times before she took my cock into her mouth. I felt Renae's young body next to me and turned my head for a glorious kiss.

I was in heaven! I was kissing the beautiful woman that I fell in love with the first time I saw her, while another beautiful woman had my cock deep down her throat.

Renae left my mouth, and with trailing kisses down my body, she moved lower until she was kneeling next to Amanda.

Amanda took my cock out of her mouth and offered it to Renae. Renae didn't need to be invited twice and took my cock down her throat. It was getting even better when Amanda started sucking my balls.

I like to think of myself as a good lover, and I never come before a woman, but no man would have lasted with what they were doing to me.

"I am going to come!" I warned, and Renae took my cock from my mouth and pointed it at Amanda's open mouth while still stroking it. Each of them had a hand on my ass, and they were squeezing it while waiting for my cock to explode.

I had this amazing feeling from my scrotum, moving through my balls, and then exploding through my cock.

The first squirt hit Amanda's chin, and Renae had to adjust her aim to get the next one into her mouth. She moved my cock to her waiting mouth and she caught another three squirts into her mouth before offering it to Amanda again. I felt like I would come forever as Amanda took me into her mouth to suck the last come from my cock.

I fell back onto the bed smiling and very contented. I felt spent, but they immediately got my attention with what they did next.

Renae was staring into Amanda's eyes and she leaned forward to lick the cum from her chin. She made sure it was clean before she kissed Amanda. They were both groaning as they were exploring each other's mouths.

I pulled a pillow underneath my head and watched the two beautiful woman kissing and then grinding their bodies against each other. I slowly stroked my cock that was already hard and erect.

Renae's slightly smaller breasts were squashed by Amanda's beautiful milky boobs. They stopped every now and again to look at me. I only learned later that this was the first time with a woman for both of them.

I felt a bit neglected and stood up to join in a three-way kiss. It is hard to put in words the incredible feelings. I had my arms around the woman and

was feeling a breast or a tight bum

while we were trading kisses.

They moved me back towards the bed, and they lay down each side of me. We continued kissing, and while I was kissing one the other was softly biting down on a nipple while they both had a hand on my cock. I was in heaven!

"Fuck her." Renae said as I turned for another kiss.

"Are you sure?" I asked, and she answered by lying down on her back and gesturing for Amanda to move into a sixty-nine position above her. I watched as the women started licking each other. The smell and the sounds were driving me crazy,

I kneeled behind Amanda and watched Renae's beautiful lips over Amanda's clit. She took my cock, and after a few quick sucks, she guided it into Amanda's very wet cunt.

"This is beautiful" Renae exclaimed while looking at my cock disappearing into Amanda's cunt. Amanda was a lot tighter than I imagined, and it was a glorious experience to feel her hot cunt engulfing my cock.

Renae was still licking away, and by the sounds that Amanda was making, we were doing something right. I started slowly, but she was banging back against me thereby asking me to fuck her harder.

I knew that I was not going to last, and when Renae started licking my balls in between the licks to Amanda's clit, it pushed me over. I started coming with a roar, but I kept pumping in and out of Amanda.

I felt her cunt clenching my cock as she went over the brink.

"O fuck, yes!" she screamed as she came.

She collapsed with her wonderful ass in the air. My come was dripping out of her cunt into the mouth of my beautiful girlfriend. Renae then continued to lick Amanda's pussy clean. I was truly spent, but the sight of this was sure to get me back up in no time.

Amanda was passed out, and I softly picked her up to move her to the side of the bed. I lay down in the middle, and Renae came to lie on my arm planting soft kisses in my neck while softly stroking my cock.

This got me hard in no time, and although I was very sensitive, all was forgotten when she climbed on top of me. She slowly moved up and down while she stared into my eyes and kissed me every few seconds.

This was love-making and not fucking. I looked as her eyes turned almost glassy as she started coming.

It was the most wonderful sight to see this beautiful girl come. She kept on coming and kept on moving up and down my hard cock.

I looked at her while she came down from her high and we both mouthed the words, "Love you."

We slowly fucked like that for an hour, and she came many times before I had my final orgasm of the night. She just fell down next to me and was asleep within seconds.

I felt Amanda moving closer and snuggling close to me. I never felt so happy in my life, and although I felt a bit scared about what the atmosphere would be like the next morning, I was in a deep sleep within minutes.

I woke up the next morning with the feeling of soft breasts on my chest. I opened my eyes to stare into the most beautiful blue eyes. Amanda was half lying on my chest with her beautiful breasts squashed against me.

"Good morning." She smiled at me before planting a soft kiss on my lips.

I suddenly remembered about her words the previous day and asked, "What kind of deal did you talk about?"

She just smiled and stood up to walk to the bathroom with a sway of those beautiful hips.

I turned and folded my arms around Renae and planted soft kisses on her closed eyes. I could see her starting to smile before her eyes opened,

I didn't have anything to worry about. I saw love and love in her beautiful brown eyes. We kissed and I could taste myself and Amanda on her lips.

It was now almost the end of the trip, and Amanda had been sharing our bed every night as soon as her son went to bed. I don't know what the future holds in store for us, but I did hear that you are allowed to have more than one wife in South Africa.

12