A Holiday to Remember

Story Info
More than just a holiday romance...
2.3k words
3.16
25.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an extremely hot day. The sun was high in the sky and I was watching the sun rays dance on the surface of the water. Occasionally the light reflected my way and blinded me, but I couldn't tear my gaze away, it was mesmerising.

My attention was suddenly diverted, as Erik entered the pool and made his way from the shallow end to the deeper water and then back again. He made a concerted effort not to look my way, but I would have laid money on it that he knew I was watching him anyway.

He swam for what seemed like an age and the whole time I couldn't take my eyes off of him. Like the dancing light before him, he was captivating.

Some of the kids from the community now jumped up and down on the edge of the pool, trying to get Erik's attention. He laughed as he pulled himself onto the ledge and proceeded to strike up a conversation. After a few minutes he leapt up, shoving one child over his shoulder and tucking another two under each arm, before jumping into the pool, subtly reminding us all of his strength, not that we needed reminding! He was a well-built man, although not overly muscular, which for some reason had always given me the impression that he was quite an authoritative person.

When the group finally bobbed to the surface, the laughing and joking continued and you could see that the onlooking parents found this amusing. Everyone loved Erik. Even I couldn't resist his charms and I didn't even have an entertained kid to use as an excuse for liking him.

I decided I needed to distract myself, so I dove into the pool as far away from Erik and his group of adoring children as I could possibly get. Once in the refreshing water, my mind cleared and I looked back on the success of this summer.

A couple of friends and I had opted to use our savings to have a long overdue holiday, but unfortunately, even after pooling all of our resources we still didn't have a tonne of money and so we had settled on renting a small, two bedroom apartment in a holiday community in Calpe.

My two friends, Danny and Leah, however were a couple and so a lot of the time I found myself alone, as they wanted to spend their holiday swimming together, having romantic meals and doing all the other smushy activities that come with being in a new relationship.

I didn't mind being alone though; I'd gradually explored the town, got a sun tan on the beach, travelled to other towns and villages in the area and even spent one too many afternoons fantasising about several people I'd met on my adventures, including Erik.

--------------------------------

Which is what I ended up doing that afternoon, once I'd returned from the pool. As per usual I started out just daydreaming innocently about what it would be like to kiss a man like Erik, but before long I found that my fingers were caressing my cunt, over my sun dress. Leaning against the kitchen counter, I teased myself by playing around the edges for a while, and then using my own juices as lubricant when I finally inserted a couple of fingers. I made sure to continue stimulating my clit, as I fantasised about Erik picking me up and sitting me on this counter for an ideal fucking height. He would wrap his fingers in my hair and kiss down my jaw, as his cock slid in and out of me. I would gasp under the intense passion and he would take this opportunity to invade my mouth with his tongue, tasting me and I him in return. I would shake as I came on his cock, the pressure of my orgasm causing him to empty his load inside me, only seconds later.

I came hard, as I imagined all this, writhing on the kitchen floor, after having slid down the counter when my legs began to shake. It's at this exact moment when I heard the doorbell ring.

I scrambled to my feet, almost collapsing once more when my legs couldn't hold steady. I balanced myself by holding onto the wall, making my way slowly to the door.

I thought I must still be daydreaming, when I opened the door to find Erik standing there dripping wet, with a gorgeous smile on his face.

"Hi. You left this at the pool", he told me, handing me my towel. He then took in my appearance and must have realised what I'd been up to.

"Thanks," I said, a little bit too late.

"Can I come in for a glass of water? It's boiling out here."

It sounded like an excuse to me, but I couldn't possibly refuse, after he'd done me the favour of returning my towel.

He watched me intently, as I fussed around the kitchen, getting him a glass and then filling it with ice and water. I then handed it to him. He took it, brushing my fingers as he did and then securing my wrist with his other hand, he placed the glass on the counter and moved in for kiss. I was too horny, having just cum, to think straight and so I didn't protest. I barely knew this man, apart from the odd friendly greeting at the pool, and yet I was giving into him so easily.

The kiss got more intense, as he held my head in place, so that he could explore my mouth with his tongue. The fantasy and the reality had started to merge. Before I could stop him, he'd pushed my flimsy thong aside and felt around my cunt. Pulling his fingers out and bringing them up to my face, he showed me my own juices dripping down his fingers.

"Open your mouth," he demanded.

I complied without question and tasted myself when he pushed them into my mouth and swirled them around.

"Horny little slut, aren't we?". I nodded, not knowing how else to reply. "Get down on your knees."

I lowered myself to the floor and opened my mouth expecting the inevitable.

"That's a good girl," he said, as he fed me his cock. He wasn't rough, like I'd expected, but firm, telling me exactly what he wanted and snapping when I got it wrong.

I felt his cock swell, which is when he pushed my head up against the wall, trapping me, so that I had no choice but to take his load in my mouth.

"Don't swallow until I tell you to. Hold it in your mouth for me you dirty slut", he moaned as he came. I did as I was told, showing him my mouthful of his cum, at which he smiled and then allowed me to swallow.

He pulled up his trousers, before inviting me to his place the next evening. I worried that he was just using me and I cursed myself for letting him take advantage of me so easily. I think he must have read my thoughts from my expression, because he assured me it was a date and that he would act like a gentleman.

--------------------------

When I told my friends later that I had a date the following evening, they were surprised, telling me that a holiday romance would just lead to complications and reminding me that we were leaving in a week. I ignored them, getting a thrill out of the idea that Erik wanted me, above all the other girls he'd met here, it was me he'd invited round for dinner.

----------------------------

The next evening I showed up at his apartment, wearing a silk, emerald green dress, that flowed over my curves, accentuating my curves and showing off the size of my boobs. He bit his lip and smiled at me, when he saw what I was wearing, something I interpreted as a good sign.

He led me into the living room, sitting me down on the sofa and then went back to shut the door. We talked for a few moments, asking each other about how our days had been and what we'd been up to. But then I heard the sound of the fridge being opened and men talking in the kitchen.

"Is someone here?" I asked Erik.

"Oh, that's just some friends of mine. I'll introduce you", he said, leading me into the kitchen and pulling me in front of five men. "Guys, this is Sarah. Beauty isn't she?"

"Yeah, she'll work definitely!" one of the men replied.

"Work for what?" I was confused and looked at Erik for answers.

He told me there was nothing to worry about, placing his hands on my shoulders and running them slowly down my arms, until they were pinning my hands behind my back.

"What we've got planned would only be a typical weekend for a slut like you", he muttered, as he pushed me into the group of men.

I pushed and shoved, but there was no getting through the wall that they'd created. Six sets of hands were on me, feeling my body and pulling at my clothes. Before I knew it, I was stood in just my black, lace underwear.

"Erik here says you give good head", one of the men said, pulling me to the floor by my hair and pushing his cock into my mouth, "Fuck yeah, he was right.

I could still feel the others pulling at my thong and squeezing my boobs, exclaiming their appreciation at the size and pertness of them. Eventually my thong was removed, along with my bra and I was left kneeling naked, surrounded by six men, each taking turns to shove their cocks in my mouth.

After a few minutes, my jaw was starting to ache from being treated to brutally, and I was gasping for breathes between cocks, which were now all erect and waiting for the main event to start.

Erik did the honours, pulling my arse up and pushing into me, without a care for my comfort. I screamed around someone's dick, the vibrations causing him to release in my mouth and over my lips. The next guy demanded I lick my lips clean, before he continued the rape of my mouth. Erik, meanwhile was building speed behind me, taking pleasure from smacking any part of my body he could find as he fucked me, eventually painting my cunt with his sperm.

By this point I couldn't count how many times I'd had each cock in my mouth and I was continually forced to give head, as I was flipped over and laid down on the kitchen floor. I heard Erik telling one of the guys to lick me out. My cunt happily took the break from abuse, but started to respond too quickly. Before I knew it I was moaning around two cocks in my mouth, as one of Erik's mates expertly worked my clit.

"I told you I would be a gentleman and I am. I'm letting you cum, so cum for me slut!", Erik shouted, with which I had an extremely intense orgasm, filling my cunt and covering my rapist's mouth with my juices.

The next thing I knew, I was being moved, lifted my six men, as if I weighed nothing and carried into the living room. Here, I was forced to straddle someone, instantly feeling my cunt filled once more, followed quickly by my mouth. But then I felt someone prodding at my arsehole.

I tried to plead with the person behind me, but the cock in my mouth made that impossible. I screamed as his dick entered my virgin hole. The pain was incredible. The cock in my mouth, however, must have got a kick out of my pain, because he came, once more filling my mouth and making me swallow it.

Both my arse and my cunt, were being pounded within an inch of their lives and I was finding it difficult to deal with the pain, not that my rapists cared.

I was pulled sharply upright, by the hair and the next thing I knew the abuse started on my boobs. Someone was striking them each in turn with his belt. With each whack I screamed, the tears rolling down my cheeks and onto my swollen and sore boobs.

"Are you enjoying yourself whore?" I was asked, to which I shook my head. The next blow to my breasts was harder.

"I said, are you enjoying yourself whore?" Finally understanding what he wanted, I nodded my head, but this wasn't enough for him. He struck me again harder. "Tell me!" he screamed.

"I love it sir", I whimpered, "Please fuck all my holes."

With this he was satisfied and the abuse of my three holes continued, often being forced to take more than one cock in each hole.

Eventually Erik called them to order. "You had your fun now boys?" he asked. They must have responded in the positive, because I was lifted onto the floor and they all stepped back to admire my exhaustion. They continued to wank, all staring at me with lust.

"Please let me cum ... please", I whispered. Erik froze.

"What was that slut? You can't possibly have asked to cum."

I repeated my request. He chuckled. "Touch yourself then, but don't pretend like you didn't want this!"

And so I rubbed my clit frantically, wanting release. My head went back and my back arched as I came. My orgasm lasted forever, partly because I felt six lots of cum squirt over me, leaving trails across my body and turning me on even more.

I slowly came down, hearing the door slam, as Erik and his mates left the house and left me laying on his living room floor wanting more.