A Holistic Approach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept filming Shane and David who were both more than happy to perform. He extended his arms forwards to get a close-up shot of Shane's thick cock ramming in and out of David's splayed arse-cheeks. For a guy who said he preferred straight porn, he was certainly keen on documenting the gay equivalent.

I stopped him masturbating so I could hitch his underwear down and reveal his pale, freckled cheeks. His cock was pale-skinned and quite pretty, as far as cocks can be so, and it arched upwards with a pronounced curve. His balls were on the large size and practically hairless.

I knelt down behind him and tentatively sniffed at his bum. After what I'd found Shane had been hiding back there, I took a slightly more cautious approach. Phillip's smell was much more subtle, though; his cheeks had a gentle musky odour which was faintly sweaty, and, as I ventured forwards, I found a stronger, but not offensive, bitterness between them. My own organ started to stiffen again at his interesting scent and I unzipped myself as I pushed my nose further into his crack, intending to add my shaft to other two in the room that were being masturbated by their owners.

Shane's thrusting grew faster as he watched for the first time another man's arse being rimmed. I quite liked the fact I was being watched by him and David as I did my thing; that of all of our various sexual quirks, mine probably seemed strangest and seediest to them and here I was showing it off.

I extended my tongue between Phillip's cheeks, tasting the stronger and more biting of his flavours as I probed through the fine, downy hair towards his hole. I pushed my cheeks further into his, becoming more and more excited by the strength of his scent low down in his crack, and in time my tongue found its prize. His ring was clenched and hot, deliciously ripe in its moistness and gently puckering from the beating of his wrist on his cock.

I heard him laugh, "This is actually really good, guys! A bit weird, but very nice," and I heard Shane enthuse his agreement.

I pushed the tip of my tongue hard against the young man's anus until it yielded a little and I could taste him at his most salacious. Pulling my cock out through my fly, now fully hard, I finally had the chance to start beating myself off. Phillip shifted his position slightly, opening his legs and bending forwards, so he could push his backside more firmly against my face. He was, to his surprise, enjoying this: growing more excited at the feel of my tongue darting in and out of him, and of having my face pressing into his most private part.

Shane called out, his own rhythm intensifying, "Come on -- eat him, mate! Fuckin' chow down on that tight brown hole!"

Suddenly, the outer door thudded open and someone barged noisily in.

All four of us abruptly stopped what we were doing, and peered over at the doorway: four shocked pairs of eyes looking straight at --

"Oh my gosh!" Claude cried out, his voice echoing shrilly off the tiled ceramic walls.

His mouth was gaping open in an embodiment of outrage. If he'd been a cartoon character his eyes would have been out on stalks.

Claude's first reaction was to gawp over at Shane and David, squatting one behind the other with their trousers around their ankles. They looked back at him in horror: motionless, like a couple of thieves caught in the act. Even though Shane's cock wasn't visible, it was nevertheless clear that they were doing more than just playing leapfrog.

Then Claude turned his attention to Phillip who was frozen in the combined act of filming the men in front of him and masturbating, and seemingly unable to do anything but stare back at him in astonishment.

But for some reason Claude seemed particularly shocked when he looked over at me: either I'd struck him as the most sensible of the group or he couldn't believe I was actually squatting behind Phillip, disturbed in the middle of rimming him with my hand around my erection. I stared back at him, stunned, with my tongue still sticking out of my mouth until it occurred to me how incriminating it looked and quickly sucked it back in.

"What are you doing? What on earth is this?" Claude exclaimed.

The meeting didn't seem quite so civilised now.

After a short silence, I answered him: "We're just... er... taking a holistic approach."

"You men are behaving completely inappropriately!" he snapped at all four of us. "I'm not being judgemental, but... oh my gosh... just look at you! You're wanton! Like beasts of the field!"

"Come on, Claude," Shane called over to him, his hips resuming their rhythm against David's splayed arse. "Don't be such a fuckin' wuss. Get your knob out and have a wank... you know you want to."

Claude looked over at him uncertainly, watching the carpenter grabbing onto David's hips as he started sliding his impressively thick organ in and out of the other man's arse again. His outrage seemed to visibly lessen and his eyes showed a flicker of intrigue.

He looked back towards me and I grinned at him. I turned back to Phillip's bared bum, extended my tongue fully and licked slowly and deeply right up his crack. Then I turned back to Claude, eager to see his reaction.

His cock was already out of his fly and he was quickly pumping it. It was long and thin as if the many years he'd been repeatedly gripping it had compressed it like a sausage.

"Fucking yeah!" he called out to me, frantically jerking his foreskin up and down his narrow shaft. "Oh God, yeah. Do it again! Lick his arse!"

I saw some of his pubes bristling out from his fly. For some silly reason I was surprised they weren't bleached like the hair on his head.

I turned back to Phillip's gorgeous backside and rhythmically tongued his delicious hole. He bent forwards again, opening his tight cleft for me, and turned his camera towards me, filming his own arse being fed upon by a stranger's mouth. I wasn't too concerned that I was being recorded: a viewer would only be able to make out the top of a guy's head and a nose wedged between a pair of conspicuously masculine buttocks.

"Fucking eat him!" Claude called out to me. "Push your face in! Ram your tongue right into his stink!"

Shane's rhythm on David intensified, the cracking of hips against buttocks, growing faster and louder. "You wanna see this as well mate," Shane called over. "This'll get you fuckin' spurting!"

Still wanking himself furiously, Claude went over to get a better view of David being fucked, as David jerked himself roughly and quickly.

"Fuck him harder," he called out to Shane, his hand sliding up and down his own length with especially well-practiced skill. "God, you're so hung! Screw the shit out of him -- go on! -- plough him with your bull dick!"

I glanced over at Shane grinning broadly, enjoying the praise of his well-built organ. I smiled at him, amused by how much Claude was getting carried away.

"I never even thought about knobbing another bloke," he told Claude breathlessly. "All the guys I know who'd be up for this, and I never tried it! Not 'til tonight!"

At least one of us has learned something we could take away from the meeting, I pondered, my tongue returning to dart in and out of Phillip's widening anus.

I was fantasizing about fucking Phillip -- of bending him over alongside David and standing next to Shane so we could watch each other's cocks sliding in and out of the arses in front of us. Phillip could hold the camera underneath his balls and get a close-up of his own arse being roughly shafted and Claude would no doubt greatly enjoy watching the four of us performing in a row.

The trouble was but I hadn't brought a condom. It hadn't occurred to me for a second how things might turn out when I'd set off to attend this innocuously titled 'Men's Sexual Health Issues' group.

So I made do with just licking Phillip's most scented opening, pushing my tongue into his as deeply as I could and marvelling at the different tastes he was oozing the further into him I probed.

His flavour was totally different from Shane's, Guy's and from that of the lad from Asda. Shane's bum had tasted fiercely strong, Guy's had been cruder and earthier in flavour, while Asda guy's had proved to be cloying and bitter. Like the subtle differences between wine vintages, I marvelled, each man's arse must have its own unique taste; how wonderful it would be to survey them all, one by one.

I beat myself off quite forcefully, pushing myself towards my climax, but it was David who squirted first, grunting and wincing as he flung thick goops of his seed across the tiled floor. Once David was spent, Shane pulled out of his bum and jerked his unattractively smeared cock silently and unceremoniously into the toilet. Claude, on the other hand, made more of a song and dance out of his own orgasm -- not literally, of course -- gasping and crying out as his semen erupted down his otherwise immaculate jeans.

My orgasm kicked in with Phillip bending right over for me, my tongue rolled up and sliding back and forth inside his rectum like a pale imitation of the cock I would have liked to have replaced it with it. I shot between his outstretched legs, the strings of my juice criss-crossing David's and combining with them to make offbeat and arguably artistic patterns as they shot across the floor.

And as for Phillip: he muttered that he'd wait until later; until he could get back home and upload his movie onto his computer so he could watch it in HD on his widescreen monitor. Some old habits were, evidently, just too hard to break.

After we'd wiped up our mess and Shane had nonchalantly washed off his fat, drooping cock in the sink, we returned to the classroom. As soon as we got into the room, Claude's mouth was tight and his eyes burned into us. He quietly insisted that he didn't have any "anger issues" but told us firmly that the session was over and that he never wanted to see any of us at one of his meetings again.

He went on to say that we'd set our recovery back several steps by what we'd done (until then, I hadn't actually realised I had anything to be recovering from) and, more reprehensibly, we'd set his own personal progress back by persuading him to masturbate with us.

"You didn't take much persuading," Shane remarked with a loud laugh that was totally inappropriate to the mood and made Claude fly off the handle.

"Get out!" he shrieked at Shane. "Get out!"

I noticed David and Shane exchanging contact details as they left the room chuckling, and hoped this was the beginning of a burgeoning co-operative between them. From a sexual point of view, they were ideally suited and I had visions of them arranging to meet up in cheap hotel rooms to clamber onto the double bed together and give its springs a vigorous pummelling.

As Phillip packed his things away, I thought about offering to give my phone number to him as he had such a lovely bottom which still tasted very pleasant on my tongue. In the end, though, I decided against it. It would have been interesting to meet up with him and see if he would let me go further if I brought some condoms with me, but I wouldn't feel comfortable about being constantly filmed and uploaded onto his computer for his later pleasures.

On the way out, I threw Claude an apologetic smile and told him that, in spite of his own misgivings, I'd had a very good evening.

He looked dejected. "I shouldn't have let you all do that. I should have stopped you and brought you back here for a collective reappraisal. And I certainly shouldn't have joined in so actively and so... well... vocally."

He blushed at the memory of some of the things he'd called out.

"We were just having a bit of fun," I insisted. "We were five horny blokes and we got carried away together. I was only here to try and gain some answers about why I feel the way I do, and I think the other guys were in the same boat about their fetishes... interests, I mean. I can't see that what happened has really set any of us back."

"The whole point of what I was trying to do with you all," Claude explained, packing away his Tupperware container of home-made biscuits which nobody had wanted, "was to try and modify your behaviour so you don't feel so compelled to express yourselves sexually. And look how it ended up -- with a five guy fricking orgy!"

"It wasn't that bad," I said, suppressing a smile.

"Well, it's not exactly a case study I'm going to be quoting on my next CV, I can tell you that much."

I couldn't help but chuckle as we walked out into the corridor.

He switched off the light and locked the classroom. As we walked down the corridor, I told him that I hoped the next group of men who came to one of his sessions would turn out to be more receptive to his methods.

He stopped outside the toilet. "Actually, I'm just going to pop to the loo," he said. "You know how it is... when you gotta go..."

I nodded. He was going to have another wank; it was obvious. He couldn't resist reliving what he'd just experienced for the first of what would probably prove to be many, many times.

"Goodnight, Claude," I said. "Enjoy... er... whatever it is you need to do in there."

He threw me a look of reproof but, as I was walking away from him down the corridor, he called back, "I hope you guys left me enough tissue!"

===

Next story: Questions and Answers

===