A Home for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,236 Followers

"Hey, no problem," Walt said. "Any time you need a shoulder to cry on, give me a call."

Walt took one of his business cards and handed it to Renee. It had his cell number at the bottom, and he took a pen and circled it. Renee took it and thanked him, and felt just a brief crackle of excitement as her fingers brushed the top of his hand.

Walt thought about the exchange that whole afternoon and it weighed on his heart that night as he sat at the booth in the restaurant where he was having his dinner. The more he thought about it, the more an idea began to grow in his mind.

A 4-year-old girl deserved a visit from Santa Claus, and so did her mother. He had gotten a sense that Renee was lonely, that maybe she didn't have the kind of social life he'd thought she had.

The next morning, he cast a glance in Renee's direction while he engaged one of her co-workers on the shift in a conversation. At first, the woman was a little suspicious when Walt had asked for Renee's address, but when he told her what he had planned, he got what he needed.

Then he smiled at Renee like he always did, without letting on about his plans. As soon as he got off work, he drove over to the Wal-Mart in Gulfport to play Santa.

He spent an hour and a half shopping for Renee and Brianna, buying dolls, books, toys, board games for the daughter, and a nice sweater, a blouse, some jeans and a dress for the mother.

He was just about to head for the register when he spied a gold cross necklace in a jewelry case with the word, "hope," etched across the front. It wasn't a real expensive piece, but something about it spoke to him.

He honestly wasn't consciously interested in a relationship with Renee at that point, but he was interested in being a friend, and having a friend.

He was friendly enough with the guys on his work crew, but they were younger and most of them were the kind of carousers he'd been when he was their age, and that sort of life had no appeal to him any more. Either that, or they were Mexicans who largely kept to themselves. In the nearly four months that he'd been there, he hadn't made one good friend, male or female.

So he'd bought the necklace, then bagged up everything and took it back to his motel room. He thought about dressing up in a Santa suit, but decided against it. Some of the gifts he wrapped, others he simply kept loose, so they'd be ready for distribution from Santa the next night.

Renee had worked a half-day that Saturday, and was in a truly despondent mood as she sat at her little table around 3 o'clock that afternoon. Her aunt had begged her to come up on Christmas Day to join her in Meridian, and she was considering it, although she wasn't looking forward to the 2½-hour drive.

Brianna was taking a nap, so they'd be rested up for the Christmas Eve service at her church. Renee had decided that if nothing else, they'd celebrate the true reason for the season. Maybe if she prayed hard, a miracle would happen.

Just then, she heard a pickup truck pull up. Puzzled, she stepped out the door, then grinned widely when saw it was Walt, then her eyes got wide when she saw him reach into the bed of the truck and pull out an armload of wrapped presents.

"What the...?" she stammered.

"You need a Christmas," he said firmly. "And so does your daughter."

"B-b-but, you... you didn't have to do that," Renee was nearly in tears. "Honestly, I wasn't begging at all. Please, you shouldn't..."

"Nonsense," Walt said as he carried the gifts into the trailer. "I've got no one to spend Christmas with, I've got more money right now than I know what to do with, and it's the least I can do. I have a lot to be thankful for, a healthy family back in Michigan, all my possessions, and I can't imagine being in your situation and having nothing. Merry Christmas, Renee, you deserve this for all you've been through."

At that, Renee burst into tears and gave Walt a big hug, and as their bodies came together, a definite sizzle passed between them. They sort of looked at each other oddly, then separated, just a bit flustered.

"Oh, this isn't all," Walt said, leading Renee to the truck where he showed her the Santa gifts he'd bought for Brianna.

Renee was stunned speechless by the generosity of this man she barely knew.

"I don't know how I can thank you," Renee said. "I was actually thinking about praying for some miracle at church tonight. And now..."

"Every 4-year-old deserves a Santa Claus," Walt said softly. "Especially a smart little girl who's been through something like what your daughter's been through. If you want, I can bring these in and stash them away somewhere so you can put them out tonight."

"Just leave them there for now," Renee said. "I really don't have any room, and, well, would you like a cup of coffee?"

"I don't know," Walt said, torn between his desire to stay and the need to leave.

He wasn't sure if he'd be imposing if he stayed, and he didn't want Renee to think he was making untoward advances. He'd sensed over the previous few days of careful observation that she didn't much like the way guys at the store made passes at her, and he sure didn't want her to think that about him.

"Please?" Renee said. "Come in and visit for awhile. I haven't had a visitor here since I got this trailer, and I could use the company, especially tonight."

So Walt sat down at Renee's little table, had coffee, met Brianna – who had awakened at the sound of a strange voice in the trailer – had more coffee, and they talked for two hours.

Walt told Renee about his life, and she told him about her trails and tribulations, and as darkness fell, it was obvious that they were kindred spirits in a lot of ways. He also got to know Brianna, and he was impressed by her intelligence and her sweet sincerity.

Finally, Walt thought it might be time for him to leave, but then Renee invited him to go to church with them.

"Come on, it will do you good," Renee said. "Everyone ought to go to church on Christmas Eve, even if you're not terribly religious, just to reaffirm why we celebrate this holiday. I was going to go in hopes that it would lift my spirits; now I want to go to thank God for you."

"I've already imposed enough on your hospitality," Walt said.

"Mr. Walt, you'll make Mommy sad if you don't come with us," Brianna blurted. "I think she likes you."

Walt laughed and Renee blushed at that, but that helped Walt make up his mind, so off they went in Renee's Volvo. For some reason, Renee was nervous and excited about having Walt with her at the service, and it wasn't just gratitude for his generosity.

Sometime in the course of the afternoon, she'd begun to realize that she was terribly attracted to Walt Freeman, physically and emotionally. She sensed – as he did with her – that he was a kind, lonely person in need of a friend.

The friends she'd had before the storm were either dead or departed, and she needed someone she could confide in, someone she could talk to.

But more than that, she realized she needed a lover, someone to hold her, someone to touch her in all those private places, someone to share her passion. She'd gone too long without someone like that, and she had a feeling that Walt had been placed in her path just for that reason.

And the service seemed to have a spellbinding effect on both Walt and Renee. One choir member sang "Ave Maria," with such beauty and clarity that it brought tears to the eyes of everyone in the building. The pastor gave a short but eloquent sermon about the importance of the Virgin Mary as the hope for mankind, then the lights were dimmed and, one by one, everyone passed the flame of hope in a candlelight climax that left Walt strangely moved.

In truth, he was entranced by being in the presence of this beautiful, sensuous, but lonely creature who seemed to be crying out for love.

After the service, Renee enjoyed introducing Walt to her fellow churchgoers as, "her friend." It felt good to be with a man of such quiet strength, a mature man who had answered her prayers in such a profound way.

Once they got back headed toward Renee's place, they each realized that they were hungry – in every sense of the word. The only place open on Christmas Eve, though, was the Waffle House out by the interstate, so the three of them plopped down there for dinner.

As they ate, Renee and Walt discussed their plans for the next day. Renee wanted Walt to share Christmas dinner with her and Brianna, the problem was she didn't have anything bought, and nothing was open.

Finally, dinner was over, and the three of them drove home in silence. Brianna had fallen asleep, and Walt and Renee were lost in their own thoughts.

When they got back to Renee's trailer, Renee carried Brianna into her little sleeping area while Walt gathered the Santa gifts. Together, they spread the gifts out over the small sofa that dominated one side of the trailer.

Finally, all the gifts were out, and Walt stood unsure what to do next.

"I should probably be going," he said, unconvincingly.

"Please, stay for a little while," Renee said. "I like having you around. Come on, let's look at the stars."

It was a clear, cool night, and with all the streetlights still out, the stars were quite visible. They sat together on the steps to Renee's trailer, and Renee looked up at the sky, then closed her eyes tight and spoke softly, almost to herself.

"Star bright, star light, first star I see tonight," she whispered. "I wish I may, I wish I might, first star I see tonight."

Walt sat with his hand in his coat pocket, fingering the box containing the necklace he'd bought. He'd planned on wrapping it and leaving it for Renee to open the next morning, but now he wanted to see her reaction.

"I got something for you," he said softly. "I don't know if this is what you wished for, but I hope you'll accept it in the spirit it's given."

He handed over the box, and Renee's eyes widened as she saw it. She knew it wasn't a terribly expensive piece of jewelry, but she understood the sentiment behind it.

"I hope I'm not being too presumptuous, but I just felt like you needed something to lift your spirits," Walt said. "You've seemed awfully down the past few days."

"It's beautiful," Renee said. "Here, help me put it on."

Renee held her thick hair up while Walt hooked the clasp, and the soft touch of his fingers on the back of her neck sent goose bumps up and down her whole body. She was getting wet just from the closeness of his body, the touching of their thighs.

For long pregnant seconds, they stared into each other's eyes, as their lips slowly closed the distance separating them.

Then Renee wrapped her hand around Walt's neck and drew him to her and they kissed, softly, tentatively at first, but as they lost themselves in the moment their lips and tongues worked together in a mounting fever.

Unconsciously, Renee's right hand slid into Walt's lap and she squeezed the bulge under his jeans. Walt couldn't remember being this turned on, but he wasn't ready to let himself go, wasn't prepared to let Renee do something she might regret later on.

"Renee, you don't have to do this," Walt said softly. "I didn't come here expecting anything from you. I mean, hell, you don't even know me."

"Walt, I know you," Renee whispered. "You're just like me. It's Christmas Eve and you're alone."

And she pulled him to her again, and they kissed again, ravenously. This time, Walt let his hands roam over Renee's lush body. He could feel her stiff nipples boring into the bra underneath her shirt, he could hear the quickening of her breathing as a hand snaked between her jean-clad legs.

This time, when they separated, they were both panting in their desire.

"Walt, please, take me inside and love me," Renee panted.

"Are you sure?" Walt said. "I don't want you to do anything you're not comfortable with. I don't want you to wake up in the morning and regret what you did tonight."

"Stay with me," Renee said. "Walt, I want you. I want you like I've never wanted anyone before in my life. Stay with me tonight, and we'll let tomorrow take care of itself."

Silently, they walked back into the tiny trailer, back to the small bedroom where Renee slept. They stood together in the darkness, as their hands slowly worked the buttons on their shirts open. Renee pulled Walt's T-shirt off, and ran her hands through the fur on his chest, let her fingers circle his stiff nipples.

Renee pushed Walt down onto her bed, then bent to remove his shoes, his socks, then got his belt open and unbuttoned his jeans. Walt just leaned back on his elbows, watching her work, reveling in the sensations of her soft hands on his naked body.

Walt was hard, achingly hard, and Renee's eyes were alive as she held his manhood. His cock was the perfect size, she decided, not too big and not too small, about 6½ inches and plenty thick. Her thumb worked a ball of pre-cum from the tip and smeared the fluid all over the head.

Renee stood up then, reached back and unhooked her bra, then unsnapped her jeans and pulled them down her legs, leaving her clad only in her bikini panties. Walt just stared as he drank in the sight of Renee's magnificent breasts, with the light brown nipples standing out in full arousal.

Walt sat up and pulled Renee to him, and he feasted on her tits, lavishing licks, kisses, sucks and nibbles on the hard flesh. Renee stood with her eyes closed, swaying to the beat of her lust.

Even as he worked his mouth on her breasts, Walt's hands slid around her back and into her panties. One hand slipped between her legs and Renee gasped as his fingers found her gushing sex. She groaned heavily as Walt plowed two fingers into her steaming box.

Abruptly, Walt pulled his fingers out of Renee's panties, stood up and turned her around, then pushed her back onto the bed. Renee looked up at Walt with eyes pleading for release. Walt reached under Renee's butt and pulled the panties forcefully up her legs, tossing them aside.

At first, Renee thought he was just going to plow his way in and fuck her, like every other man she'd ever had. But Walt wasn't rushing into this. He'd gone too long without a woman, especially one this pretty and this sexy, and he was going to enjoy her to the fullest.

Walt bent down, spread her legs open and stared for just a moment at the fragrant gash that confronted him. It was a juicy pink color, and framed by a thick bush the same honey blonde color as the hair on her head.

He had to taste her, had to consume her. He reached under her butt and pulled Renee's body up slightly, then pressed his face to her pussy. He slashed his tongue up her groove, and was gratified to hear a lustful moan escape her lips.

Pressing his attack, he worked his tongue all over her flooded hole, up to her throbbing clit, then back down her slot. He brought his lips to bear on her pussy, sucking her hole almost like a cock, then licking vigorously in a circular motion, hitting every part of her cunt.

Renee grabbed fistfuls of the sheet as a huge orgasm reached critical mass in her body, and she humped her hips upward to get as much of Walt's talented mouth on her pussy as she could. Gasps and moans filled the room as she climbed rapidly up the roller coaster of lust.

When she reached the peak, it seemed like time stood still for just a moment, then with a heavy groan, her climax exploded through her body and she shuddered from head to toe. Her hands gripped the back of Walt's head as she felt the orgasm flowing out her body.

When she opened her eyes, she saw Walt hovering over her, on his knees with his cock firmly in his fist. She smiled languidly, and reached up for him.

"Fuck me, Walt," she panted. "Fuck me hard. I need you, now."

That was all the invitation Walt needed, but Renee made sure he got the message by reaching between her legs and prying open her wet lips with two fingers. Walt pressed the throbbing head of his cock to her delicious hole and thrust hard, all the way in.

They both groaned loudly as their mutual lust ran wild. Within seconds, Walt was in a steady rhythm, fucking Renee's hot, tight pussy with everything he had. He leaned in and took her in his arms, and they kissed again, wildly, passionately, all the weeks and months of deprivation bursting out in a coupling of screaming lust.

Together, Walt and Renee worked as one, their bodies in sync from the first moment his cock entered her pussy. As Walt got into his pace, he was able to call on his considerable control, and he was able to slow himself once, twice, three times when it seemed like he was close to the edge.

And Renee was right there with him. She marveled at how he was able to work at a pace that maximized her pleasure, how he was able to hit every one of her hot spots with machine-like precision. She'd never had sex like that, but then, she realized, all of her previous lovers had been boys, and this was a man.

She could feel another, stronger orgasm building strength, getting ready to explode, and her body was working with Walt's to get them both there at the same time.

And Walt was getting there, as well. He could feel the tingle in his scrotum that told him his control was just about gone, so he redoubled his pace, and worked his cock like a piston in Renee's trembling cunt.

Renee wrapped her legs around Walt's waist and surrendered to her passion, feeling her climax coming quickly to a head. Walt was gasping, grunting, crying as he reached the firing strokes, and just as Renee seemed to be falling into space, she felt Walt's cock swell then explode deep in her womb.

Walt felt every nerve ending screaming as he released his long pent-up load. He fired jet after jet of superheated cum deep in Renee's clenching cunt, and she milked him of every drop with her vaginal muscles.

Together, they twitched in the long, slow descent of mutual climax, until they finally slumped together in sweaty satisfaction.

"Wow!" Renee whispered into Walt's ear. "That was fantastic. Are you always that good?"

"I don't know," Walt laughed. "Could just be I was extra horny, because it's been a while."

"How long has it been?" Renee said, as Walt slid off her sweat-covered body.

She felt a sizzle of lust course through her as Walt's cock flopped wetly from her dilated pussy, followed by a thick flow of hot cream.

"Gosh, over a year, I guess," Walt said. "The last serious girlfriend I had was back in Fort Wayne, when I was doing a job over there. She wanted me to stay, and I was tempted, but I decided I needed to get back home. Since I don't go to bars any more, I don't meet a lot of available women, and besides, I'm not much into one-nighters any more. I'm too old for that."

"Good, because I'm not either," Renee said. "I hope you don't think I'm easy, because of this. I used to be, but after my divorce, I really took a long look at my lifestyle, and I realized that being easy was what got me hooked up with my ex, and he was such a loser. I'm really lucky. He could have really hurt me."

"So, I guess it's been awhile for you too, then," Walt said as he held Renee in a warm embrace.

"Three years, ever since Danny left me," Renee said, staring out the tiny window at the moon, which was just then rising in the east. "I didn't think I'd missed it, until tonight."

"Why me? Why now?" Walt asked.

"I really don't know," Renee said. "I guess I sensed that you needed a home just as much as I did. I believe I can trust you. And... And I think I'm falling in love with you. I hope that doesn't send you screaming in the other direction. I mean, it's early and all, but I have a good feeling about you. Plus, Brianna really likes you, and she's a pretty good judge of people for a 4-year-old."

"Home..." Walt sighed. "I haven't had a real home since my wife left me. I mean, I don't even keep an apartment any more. I just find a place near whatever job I'm on at a given time, and I stay with my folks when I'm back in Michigan."

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,236 Followers