A Home for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,239 Followers

Renee laid her head on Walt's chest, feeling the steady beat of his heart.

"Walt, I want you to know something," Renee said softly. "As long as you're with me, you'll always have a home."

The waning moon that was rising in the east cast a soft glow on the small bedroom as Renee slid her hand down to Walt's cock, and she felt a thrill run through her body as she realized that he was already semi-hard again.

Renee slid herself down Walt's body, and he felt a sizzle of lust as her rock-hard nipples caressed his skin. Her tongue licked and chewed at his stiff nipples, while her hand softly massaged his rapidly swelling cock.

She settled in between his legs, and inhaled the sweaty essence of their earlier passion, the commingled scent of their lust. Her pussy was buzzing with renewed arousal as she brought her lips to his shaft and worked her tongue up the fleshy stalk.

Walt lay back letting the sensations swell as Renee's lips and tongue cleaned his cock, and brought him back to full roar. Renee was mesmerized by Walt's cock, and she knew she wanted to consume him, now and possibly forever. She wanted him to possess her, wanted him to make her his.

Opening her mouth wide, she slipped the head of his cock past her lips and into her mouth, slowly and softly drawing him in, until she had a little over half of him in.

Working her mouth up and down, she looked up and was gratified to see the look of reverie on Walt's face, his eyes closed in rapture as he reveled in the feeling of her mouth on his cock.

"You do that so well," Walt whispered.

"I had a lot of practice when I was younger," Renee said, taking her mouth off his cock and licking down the shaft.

She softly sucked his balls into her mouth, laving them with her saliva. She slid her tongue up his shaft, and resumed sucking Walt's cock at a leisurely pace.

Deeper and deeper, she worked her mouth over his cock, until she flared her nostrils and sucked him all the way to the root. She got a crackle of lust at the way Walt's pubic hair tickled her nose.

Working her way back up, Renee threw her curly mane back and stared with lust-lidded eyes at Walt, who stared back with an equally passionate look. Their lust was blossoming with every hot look, every motion.

Renee never took her eyes off Walt as she got up on her knees, straddled his hips and fit the head of his cock to her flooded hole. Then she closed her eyes in lust and groaned softly as she slid down the length of him, letting him fill her with his hard meat.

Slowly, sensually, she worked her hips back up, then back down, riding Walt's cock slowly, letting the feelings of lust wax and wane with each rhythmic thrust. She was in a place far away, a place of peace and beauty, with a man she thought she could grow to love.

For his part, Walt was simply concentrating on making sure he gave Renee every bit of pleasure he could in that position. He worked his hips upward in a circular motion to drive his cock into Renee's pulsing pussy, working to keep his cock at maximum hardness.

He looked up and saw the necklace dangling from Renee's neck, which was all she had adorning her body. He reached up and lightly fingered the cross, and Renee smiled.

"Ummm, yeah, such a sweet man," she said breathlessly. "You're... the best... I've ever had."

Walt moved his hands to Renee's jiggling breasts, which were rolling and shaking like bowls full of jelly. He lightly pinched her nipples then pulled her down so she could dangle her tits in his mouth. He suckled each of her nipples, lavishing the proper attention on her gorgeous orbs.

He was working trying to hold back the molten load of cum that was boiling over in his balls, and now Renee was starting to work harder for her own orgasm, her moans and gasps becoming more and more strident.

She was raising up and slamming her hips down on Walt's cock with more force, as she felt the telltale twitter of his cock that told her he was going to give her another hot load of his precious cum.

Faster and harder, they worked, as Renee's tits wobbled in every direction. She could feel her climax building, and she threw her hair back and let it roar. From deep in her gut, she felt it rumble, and with a sharp cry, it boiled to the surface. Her body shuddered as the orgasm ripped through her.

Walt felt it too, and drove his cock up hard to get there at the same time. Their motions were almost out of control as they reached the point of no return, and he cried out sharply as the crisp load of cum exploded up his cock and out the tip, bathing Renee's womb in steaming-hot cream.

Renee fell atop Walt, their sweat-slick bodies sliding together in luxuriant satisfaction, their mouths working at each other in the frenzied afterglow of lust.

Walt wasn't sure what the future might hold, but he knew he wasn't going to let Renee get away, the way he had with every other woman he'd ever had. She was everything he'd ever wanted in a woman, and he was determined he'd do whatever it took to make her happy.

Renee just lay quietly on Walt's chest, her body heaving with the strain of her exertion. She'd finally found what she'd always been looking for, and she really hadn't been looking for him. She knew Walt wasn't perfect, that he had a home far away that he would someday return to. But she knew that as long as he was on the Coast – and maybe beyond – she'd give him a home there.

"Walt?" she asked sleepily.

"Huh?" Walt said, his thoughts jolted back to earth.

"I meant what I said earlier," Renee said. "I wasn't just saying that. As long as you're with me, you're home. Always."

"Thanks," he said. "That means a lot. I've been awfully lonely down here. So, tell me. Did you get your wish?"

"What do you mean?" she answered.

"When you wished on the first star," he said. "Did you get what you wanted?"

"And then some," she said as she hugged Walt. "I got the best gift a woman could get, right here."

"I think I'm starting to like it here," Walt said with a chuckle.

"Look at the clock," Renee said with a smile, indicating the little alarm clock on the bedside dresser that read 12:02. "Merry Christmas, Walt. You've made me a very happy woman tonight, and I love you for it."

"Merry Christmas, Renee," Walt said, bringing his new love into the tight embrace of his arms. "Merry Christmas, my love."

It was barely dawn when Renee heard the gasping squeal of delight from the front room as Brianna discovered that Santa Claus had indeed come, just the way she had promised her mother he would.

And as they opened presents, then went out for Christmas dinner, Renee thought about all the Christmases that she'd gotten more gifts and trinkets than she knew what to do with, and compared them to what she'd gotten that day, and she knew she'd treasure this Christmas above all others.

She'd gotten the best gift a person could receive, the gift of hope. And it didn't hurt any that she got the gift of love in the bargain.

There were still many long, hard weeks and months of rebuilding ahead of her, but Renee knew now that she was going to make it, because she had found someone that she could make a home with. In the midst of tragedy and despair, she'd gotten a home for Christmas, and that was the best gift of all.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,239 Followers