A Homecoming

Story Info
Who's pussy?
811 words
3.94
28.7k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bukman
Bukman
1 Followers

Her pussy throbbed with sweet agony. She felt her cum flowing from inside her to its labial collection from which the slow tear-like cumdrops increased with her arousal.

"Please," she whispered.

She saw her cum glisten on the marble floor beneath her parted legs. The spreader bar separated them at her ankles. Her arms ached, raised above her as they were, and the pressure on her shoulders increased as he pulled the chain from behind her, suspending her inches higher now. Her toes barely touched the cold marble.

He gave her naked ass one hard blow with the crop.

"'Please' what?" he growled. "Do not speak unless answering a question."

Her head jerked backwards abruptly as he placed the blindfold on her. His arms wrapped around her and he began pinching her nipples hard. She felt his huge cock against her ass, straining to be free of his pants.

"Tell me," he whispered. "Tell me. Make me know ... whose pussy?"

"Yours, Sir," she groaned, "this pussy is yours."

He tightened his grip with his arms and pinched her nipples harder.

He bit her neck, forcing her head aside.

"Oh, God ...Sir...oh, please..."

"And who else?" he demanded.

"No one, Sir, no ...oh, yes...no one. This ... this pussy is yours only."

As he thrust his cock against her ass he moved his right hand down and rapidly pushed two fingers deep inside her and at the same gesture began a choke hold with his left arm.

She became electrified. His fingers worked deeply inside her pussy and his thumb massaged her clit angrily.

"Do not share what is mine, you little cunt," he snarled.

"No...no," she whimpered, unable to vocalize more. She was going to cum. She could not speak unless spoken to, and she strained against the blessed release of screaming.

She felt the freedom rise from within her, growing to consume all she was.

'Oh, god yes please now fuck me please fuck me take it take it hard,' she yelled.

And he stopped.

"No... Please...no...," she begged. "Please, Sir..."

"Do not disappoint me," he said. "Do not betray me."

"Never," she pleaded, trying to catch her breath.

Her body shuddered from the lost orgasm.

She heard him move to face her. "Yes," she thought, "now."

"Have you been faithful during my absence?" he inquired.

"Always. Only to you, Sir."

He slapped her breasts with bare hands.

"Do you lie?"

"Never, Sir...please," she moaned. "Never."

She sensed him moving to his knees.

"Who's pussy, my love?" he again demanded.

"Yes...only..."

But suddenly his mouth took her. She felt his tongue enter her hungrily, like a man long deprived. His hands grabbed her ass and pulled her into him.

He sucked her clit like a feral animal.

She lost all control when he rammed four fingers into her cunt, moving them wildly inside her. Only the chains kept her from falling.

"Oh god oh god oh god oh yessssssss," she yelled as she gave in to the monstrous orgasm that took complete possession of her. Her body shook violently, rattling the chain links above her.

"Yessss, Sir, eat it take it eat it eat it eat it," she yelled.

He stood. She heard the zipper of his pants open.

"You may speak freely now, my love. What do you want?" he said.

"Please, Sir, fuck me now... please fuck me... take it all...take your pussy now oh god please take it," she begged.

And she groaned almost finally as she felt his rigid cock enter her.

"Yes," he smiled. "My pussy."

He began ramming into her remorselessly, slamming over and over into her cunt, each wild thrust lifting her off the floor.

"Yes, baby...oh god yes fuck it take it...oh, please fuck it all make it hurt," she yelled. Each plea fueled his fervor as he pounded into her repeatedly. He pulled back her head and sucked her neck as he rammed into her.

"Oh God I'm going to ...I'm...yes....oh baby make my cunt cum!" she yelled wildly and gave in to another orgasm.

She felt him suddenly become tense, rigid, and knew he was going to give her his cum. "Yes..." she encourage him with a smile... "Yes, Sir... give it to me... give me your cum... spew it in me now..."

And he did... She felt his hot liquid fill her as he shuttered and hugged her into him with tightly.

Minutes later they were laying on the mattress, spooning.

"I love you," he told his wife.

"I love you, too. I missed you," she replied.

They were jolted by a loud noise upstairs. The door at the top of the stairway opened.

"Mom? That was nuthin!" their child announced.

"Okay, baby," she yelled back. "Daddy and I will be up in a moment!"

Daddy chuckled.

"Welcome home," his wife smiled.

"I missed you," he said.

Bukman
Bukman
1 Followers