A Homerun

Story Info
Wife sees who has the biggest bat.
3.1k words
3.95
198.9k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff hurriedly put the last touches on his wings. He had about fifteen minutes before the guys showed up to watch the game.

"Honey, do you know where the bottle opener is?" he shouted into the bedroom.

"Same place it always is, in with silverware." his wife Linda answered. "And you don't need to yell. This apartment ain't that big." she peeked out of the bedroom and flashed a smile at him.

"Thanks baby." He said while opening up the drawer.

"Who's coming today?" Linda asked while walking towards him. She was wearing just a small pink thong and some pink socks.

"Just Walter and Henry, Steve is a maybe but that always means no." He said while walking over towards the coffee table. He placed some chips down.

"How long do you think I can stand here without you noticing?" she asked.

"Noticing what dear?" Jeff was short with her and was still facing away from her.

"Forget it." she laughed. "Maybe I should just wear this for today."

"Huh?" Finally he turned around and noticed his scantly clad wife. "Oh man, you look so sexy." He walked over to her.

"Oh no, you don't be so short with me and think you are touching these." She grasped her breasts. "These are only for boys who know how to be nice."

"Is that right?" Jeff said while walking closer to her.

"Yep." Linda moved back a little, teasing him.

"Well I heard that you like bad boys too." Jeff smirked while he spoke.

"Sometimes I do." She kept backing up. As Jeff moved in to kiss her, the doorbell rang. He continued to move in and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Why don't you go get dressed?" He smiled and kissed her again.

"If you think so," she turned around, exposing a small butterfly back to her thong. Jeff reached over and smacked her ass while she walked away. "Man that looks good. Now go cover up."

"Who is it?" he said into the intercom.

"Walter, you prick." the laughing voice said. Jeff pressed a button that opened the door.

"It's Walter, sweetie." He said into the bedroom.

"Thanks but I heard," Linda answered.

Jeff walked over and undid a few locks; footsteps could be heard in the stairwell as Walter ran up the steps.

"Let's go Mets!" Walter said as he walked through the door. "What's up my friend?" he said while grabbing Jeff, giving him a hug.

"Watch it, you are going to crush me someday, fag," Jeff said while pushing Walter off of him. At 6'2, Walter was at least 6 inches taller than Jeff and a hug from the former college linebacker was often smothering.

"I brought these for you." Walter presented Jeff with a 12 pack of beer. "This is for the wife." Walter was referring to the bottle of wine in his other hand.

"Great, she's a lush anyway." Jeff motioned for Walter to go into the living room. "Linda, Walter brought some vino."

Linda walked out of the bedroom wearing a tight fitting Mets belly shirt that showed off not only her chest but her fairly firm stomach. While it wasn't a six-pack, it always drew attention.

"Maybe I should have brought 2 bottles of wine, you look great Linda,'' Walter said while extending his hands for a hug.

"Thanks!" Linda said while putting out her arms, "for the wine and the compliment." Linda's feet were off the ground. She gave Walter a peck on the check while he was putting her back down.

"What time is Henry coming?" Walter asked Jeff.

"Any minute, actually I thought that you would be him." Jeff said while handing him a beer.

The door bell rang.

Linda hit the door button.

"Hey, you should really ask who it was first."

"Jeffery," she put her hands on her hips, "I think with two strapping men here, I am well protected."

"You bet you are," Walter said while laughing. There was a knock at the door. Linda undid the locks and in walked Henry.

"Hey Linda," he said while kissing her.

"Hey Henry, ready for the Mets to dominate?" she asked while smiling.

"Let's not get crazy Linda, I just want a win." The guys laughed while Henry made his way towards them. Walter walked over and hugged Henry, picking him off the floor.

"You are such a little thing." Walter said to Henry.

"Not in all places," Henry said as Walter put him down laughing. "Hey Jeff, good to see you."

"Beer?" Jeff asked.

"Sure thing, I need booze to watch these guys."

"That was last year; we have new hired guns this year." Linda said while starting to open the bottle of wine.

"We'll see." Jeff said. "Why don't you guys sit down and I'll get some food."

Jeff brought over the wings he had made while Linda carried over some home made guacamole. They all sat down while Jeff walked over and turned on the television.

Groans could be heard as each of them noticed that the wordsRain Delay were scrolling across the bottom of an old episode ofMash."Well at least we have beer," Walter said he put slammed his empty beer against the coffee table. "I'll take another," he said to Jeff, who was walking to the fridge to get another beer.

During the first hour of the rain delay, they all spent some time talking and drinking with the subjects ranging from sports to the politics. As the second hour of the rain delay was about to pass, they were all pretty drunk. Henry, who was having a side conversation with Jeff suddenly blurted out: "I'm just too big she said."

Suddenly the room was dead quiet. Walter, who has having a side conversation with Linda said, "Excuse me Linda." Then he turned to Henry and said while giggling "What did you just say you silly son of a bitch?"

Henry's color turned red. "Let it go, I don't want to say it in front of Linda."

"All I know Henry is that you just said that you were too big for some woman. I'm all ears," she said smiling looking over to Jeff.

"I have no problem if you repeat that in front of Linda." Then Jeff added, "She knows how to deal with a huge dick anyway." They all laughed.

"Well what I was saying,'' Henry began. "I've been going out with this girl for a few weeks. We met through my cousin Jennifer. Nice enough girl, good looking, fun to be with, we had a good time."

"Ok so what's the big deal," Walter butted in.

"I think he's getting to his big problem." Linda said while pouring herself some more wine.

"So anyway the other night, we are making out and she goes to put her hand down my pants, well with a little help from me." Henry smiled. "Well she starts to stroke and rub my cock." Henry stopped. "I'm sorry Linda I didn't mean to be so graphic."

"It's cool Henry." Linda said.

"Yeah she loves to hear about big cock," Jeff added while giving Linda a devilish smile.

"Well then we should be talking about mine," Walter said standing up, pretending to open his pants. As he looked down at Linda his mind wondered quickly what this cute wife of his friend would look like sucking on his dick. Quickly he tried to clear his mind when he heard Linda say:

"Am I going to have to get out my measuring tape."

"Anyway," Jeff brought the group back to focus. "You were saying Henry."

"Right, so anyway, she is rubbing on my cock. All she keeps telling me is how big she thinks I am and how sexy it is. I look at her and ask her if she 'Wants to suck on my big dick." Henry felt himself getting a littler hard telling the story; he looked around and noticed he had everyone's full attention. "Next thing I know she tells me to stand up. I get up and she is on her knees, my cock waving in front of her face and the girl grabs it. She starts licking my shaft, rubbing her tongue down up and down it. She keeps going for the head and is making that sexy slurping sound that I love. I keep asking her to put more in her mouth. She is trying and trying but then she tells me I'm just too big to blow."

"Sure you are, Henry," Walter said. "Then I must be super hung."

Linda got up and walked away. "Where are you going honey," Jeff said.

"To get my measuring tape. Now I'm interested." she said while giving her hips a little extra sway.

Walter and Henry both looked at Jeff who replied, "sounds like the only way we're are going to settle this.

Both Henry and Walter looked shocked. "Very funny," Henry said while trying to adjust his ever hardening dick.

"Yeah good one," Walter said feeling his own hard on growing in his shorts.

"I think she means it and that's cool with me," Jeff said.

Linda returned to the room wearing just her thong and her Mets shirt. "I thought this would let you know that I wasn't kidding around." She was smiling; it had been a while since she had seen another man's dick that wasn't her husbands or in a porno. They had played here and there with couples but she really enjoyed when he would let her play with other men.

Jeff was already hard; He had been for a while. Now as he saw his wife wearing a small pink thong and the tight fitting shirt, he was ready to come.

"Here is how we are going to do this," Linda said. All the guys were listening to her every word. She loved the power she had over men, especially when they thought they might get touched. "First off, Jeff, put on some music. We can leave the rain delay in the background." Jeff hit play on his CD player.

Linda walked slowly over to Henry who was sitting on the couch. "Since you are the one claiming to be so big, you are going to go first."

Henry looked at Jeff who said, "it's fine, don't worry about it."

"Well I'm not fully hard yet." Henry said.

"Oh you are not. How are we going to fix that?" She looked over at him while putting a finger in her mouth. "Does my ass not make you hard?" she said while turning around and showing him. "Do you not like it? Do you not want to touch it?" She teased him.

Once again Henry looked at Jeff who said, "really, it's cool."

"I would love to touch it." Henry replied.

"I bet you would. " Linda said while sitting down in Henry's lap. "When I'm in your lap like this, it doesn't make you hard at all? You mean that's not the huge cock you were talking about in your pants I feel." She could feel something rather large and thick rubbing against her ass. "Are you sure you are not hard cause I feel something really big in there."

"I am hard." Henry said a little embarrassed.

"Good, now time to measure. Stand up." Linda remained on her knees. Walter was getting a good view of Linda's ass, his mind raced with thoughts of fucking her. He wanted to fuck her really rough and make her moan until she wanted nothing more than to come. He wanted to shoot his load all inside his friend's wife. He wanted to pump load after load into her. This woman was making his cock throb. "Let's see if you are all talk." Linda said as Henry began to unzip his pants.

Henry was getting over being embarrassed and now was just looking down at Linda, who was on her knees in a thong in front of him. He had always thought that she had amazing lips and now her mouth would just be inches from his cock. He had masturbated several times to the though of her sucking his dick. He knew he was ready to pull out his cock for her. He hoped she would like it. He pulled took off his pants. His erection was visible in his boxers.

"Well so far you are looking good. Now lose the boxers." Linda commanded.

"Ok," Henry said, pulling away his boxers and letting his cock flop out. Linda's face was a little closer than she realized and suddenly a huge cock smacked her right across the check. She wiped away a little pre-cum that was on her check and put it to her mouth. "Tasty." She said taking in all of Henry's cock. It was big and thick. She was definitely impressed but she thought that it might actually be too big for her to have fun fucking.

"Thanks," Henry said as he watched Linda measure his dick.

"Eleven and one third inches," she said out loud followed by "Damn impressive."

"Thanks," he said again while reaching for his boxers.

"I think you should keep that out," Linda said to Henry. "In case we need to re-measure.

"Ok, fair enough." Henry said.

Linda walked over to Walter. "Now that's going to be hard to beat." she teased.

"Well you know what they say about us brothers," Walter said.

"So I hear, let's see if it's fact or fiction." Linda replied.

"Well I don't know if I'm fully hard yet." Walter was lying.

" "Would this help" she said lowering to her knees and removing her shirt. "You know one of my biggest fantasies is to fuck a black guy. I've told Jeff this. I've always wanted to see how they were as lovers. I've always wanted to take a black guy and suck on his cock. Mostly cause I just never have. But it seems that they can't get hard, can they?" Linda's words were having an effect on Walter, who began to unbutton his pants.

"Is this what you wanted to see?" he said pulling out his dick. Linda looked it over. It was a nice size but nothing as impressive as what she had just seen.

"Maybe." She licked her lips as Walter's dick waved in front of her face. "It looks really nice."

"Linda, what's that thing I like to see you do?" Jeff asked while suddenly Linda took a good bit of Walter's dick into her mouth.

"You mean to see me blowing another guy," she said after releasing Walter's cock from her mouth. There was wet sound that was made as Walter's cock slammed back into his belly.

"Yeah that was it." Jeff said smiling. Linda took Walter's cock into her hand and gave it a good tug up and down. After all she really did find him cute. She measured, then said "8 inches flat."

"Really is that it?" Walter looked down at Linda who suddenly put her mouth back around his cock. She removed her mouth from around the head and began licking the shaft up and down. She moved her tongue around his head then said "you also got your dick sucked a little, isn't that enough."

"Hey, why didn't I get any of that?" Henry said.

"Cause you have the biggest dick here. And I'm going to make you cum." Linda announced while moving over to her husband. "Jeff we both know that you aren't bigger than Henry but I sure love your cock. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. "You know how much I love this cock," she was talking to the room. She was sucking on him. "Well I'm thinking of sucking Henry's dick, is that ok?" She asked while sucking hard on Jeff's cock. "Do you mind, I mean it's too big to fuck but I want to suck on it."

"It's cool baby." Jeff replied holding her hair.

"There is one other thing?" She said.

"What?" Jeff asked.

"Would you mind if I had Walter fuck me with his dick?" She began running her tongue up and down his shaft while he was thinking. "I've never had a black guy before and this would be fun." He couldn't say no to her when she was slobbering all over his dick.

"Sure, you can do that?" Jeff said. She didn't reply instead she kept sucking on his dick. The other guys kept watching while their friend received a blow job from his wife. Suddenly Jeff said:

"I'm going to come."

Linda let out a loud moan as she began to swallow her husband's come. She kept sucking until he was soft again. "Are you ready for that?" she asked Henry.

"First, I want some of you." She moved over towards Walter and turned around. "I want you to remove my thong for me Walter. "

"No problem," he said while sliding his hand through the thong.

"Now why don't you rub that cock of yours against me." She could feel his hard dick rubbing against her moist pussy. She felt the head first rubbing against the lips. She cool feel the head separate her lips and suddenly she started to feel full of his dick. She bounced herself back and forth on his dick. "You cock feels so good." She looked at Henry who had moved in front of her. "Come here, " she motioned to him and his large dick. He moved closer. Walter was fucking her hard and slapping her ass, Linda moved in and started stroking Henry's cock. "This is so much fun," she winked at him

Jeff was hard again and began masturbating to his the view of his wife being fucked by one friend of his while she blew another. Suddenly Henry jerked, his cock fell out of Linda's mouth and began spraying. Two loads hit her, one in the chest and one on her cheek. She grabbed his cock and shoved it back in her mouth, swallowing the rest of his come.

Walter continued to fuck Linda. She climbed on top of him and whispered in his ear, "I'm on the pill, come inside me." With that she increased speed and began to fuck Walter relentlessly. Suddenly she could feel his dick pump come into her. He grabbed her and pulled her down, thrusting his hips as he shot another load into her. While finishing, Walter looked over her and said, "look at that, it's the bottom of the fourth." They all laughed and began to pick up their clothes.