A Honeymoon That Would Never End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the leader stepped back, putting his cock away, and zipped his pants another of the bikers that had been standing heckling her stepped up his flagging cock already out and ready for her to service.

Carla reached out and took the offered cock into her hand and almost lovingly started to suck it. Her newly acquired technique had her getting this new tormentor off quickly. She was easily deep-throating now, and her vacuum and slow withdrawal technique was like milking the cock. In just a moment this new cock added to the spew on her chest and face. Then another stepped up and Carla had to dispatch his hardon. This went on until Carla had sucked all of the more than a half-dozen bikers that were assembled there. She was thankful the whole gang wasn't present, because Carla knew she would have had to suck them all off. Her gag reflex had turned off completely and though she enjoyed sucking cock, and had found as much enjoyment as she could in what was happening, she was exhausted and glad it was seemingly over. She couldn't understand why her cunt was drooling her girl juices all over the insides of her thighs, though. Was this exciting to her or was her body betraying her. She didn't have long to think about it.

The leader turned to the Mountain sized man who had stood watching George the whole time and spoke. "Mule get in there and get your share of the little bitch."

"I think I will wait for the other end. She can suck me after I fuck her." Was Mules reply. Well that confirmed for Carla she was going to have to fuck these guys, and she felt her cunt twitch, her lips throb, and another trickle of her juices run down her inner thighs.

The leader looking toward George now and noted his raging hardon. "Looks like hubby could use some relief. I guess his wife acting like a slut turns him on. We will have to see that he gets more entertainment to say thank you for not objecting to her coming out to play." He chuckled. Turning back to Carla he commanded her, "Now suck your hubby slut."

Carla crawled on her hands and knees over to where George was sitting. Grasping his cock, and looking down at the cum ropes all over her tits and chest and feeling them on her face, Carla suddenly felt guilty. George was taking the beatings and in the final analysis Carla was actually enjoying herself, in spite of it being forced on her. Looking at George she mouthed "I'm sorry."

He got a look of compassion in his eyes as she bent to start sucking his cock. As she went to work George had a twinge of guilt, as well. He thought 'Here was his lovely Carla being orally sodomized by multiple strangers and he got a hardon watching. What kind of shit was he?'

George soon fell victim to Carla's newfound skills at fellatio and he began to spew in her mouth in short order. He felt another pang of guilt as his cock spewed his lust, recalling Carla's irritation when he had accidentally cum in her mouth before. But Carla was having a different feel on the matter, now. She lovingly drank down every drop, and then licked her lips as she finished and smiled and winked at her new husband. She wanted him to see it was all right that he had cum in her mouth this time. Remaining on her knees, she crawled back to the middle of the group.

Carla kept her head bowed submissively as she tentatively raised her hand to pick the globs of cum from her breasts and belly. She didn't know if she was going to get in trouble for cleaning herself up, but figured she could assuage any anger if she scooped the globs with her fingers, then licked her fingers clean between each scoop. Carla enjoyed eating cum now, it seemed. The bikers said nothing about her attempts at cleaning herself up.

Carla's head was still bowed so she didn't see the Mountain moving toward her until he was right next to her. He grasp her arm and jerked her to her feet. Carla was momentarily stunned, but regained her aplomb quickly enough to understand what was about to ensue.

"Time to fuck slut." Mountain said as he guided her around the sofa, and bent her over its back. He wasn't being particularly forceful with her, so Carla was able to observe as he went about preparing to fuck her. She saw him upzip and slide his jeans and his briefs down to his knees. Even having slid his pants to his knees his cock barely cleared his clothing and it was still soft!

It was easily the biggest cock Carla had ever seen on man or beast. Carla's eyes got big and she gasp at the possibility of having to take the huge cock into her body. It was easily as big around as Carla's forearm, and the length was more than any woman could be expected to assimilate, and it would surely get bigger as it grew to erection. The leader saw the look of surprise and astonishment on Carla's face and commented.

"Now you see why he is called Mule. I know you are saying to yourself, there is no way you can fuck that much cock. Well you will probably become his willing whore after he fucks you a time or two. His previous lovers find fucking anyone but him is unsatisfying after fucking him." The leader continued directing his next comment toward Mule.

"Oh yeah, Mule, I want to have a crack at that cunt while it is still tight, so you can't fuck her cunt, yet."

"No problem boss, there are two holes back here." He said as he slapped Carla's bare ass, "I will use the other one and fuck her cunt after you have at it."

It took a minute for Carla to register what had just been said, her mind almost numb at the possibility of being fucked by such a large cock. Then the leader's dialog with Mountain began to take meaning in her mind. He WAS going to fuck her with that thing and it appeared it might be her ass that took the intrusion. Knowing there was nothing she could do to stop whatever they decided to do, Carla began to tremble and her knees briefly threatened not to support her. Fortunately she was laying over the back of the sofa and it was supporting her weight. Unheard by any but Carla herself, a soft sob swept through her body, but at the same time another twitch of her cunt caused another stream of her girl juice to be released. Again, Carla reasoned it was a defense mechanism she had no control over. She couldn't yet accept that the feelings she was experiencing were excitation because of the forced sexual use of her body, and that being forced was somehow exciting to her.

She felt the Mountain start to probe her crotch with his hand. Unconsciously without having to be told, she widened her stance, spreading her legs and allowing him easier access. Mule noticed,

"Hey boss, the slut just spread her legs apart. I guess she wants to be our whore."

'Why did you spread your legs?' Carla silently castigated herself. In her mind though, she rationalized that what was happening was inevitable, and cooperation would likely prove a lot less painful and perhaps get it over with more quickly.

Mule continued to probe her swampy crotch with one hand, drawing the juices leaking down her thighs up to her brown star, while stroking life into his massive cock with the other hand. Once he was fully erect, her traced the head of his cock through the juices in her slit and on her thighs and briefly pressed at the entrance to her cunt.

Carla breathed a sigh of relief, as she at first thought he was going to fuck her cunt. When she had rationalized the fear earlier of his fucking her with that massive cudgel, she had reasoned that it should be possible and ultimately everything would be ok. After all a baby's head and shoulders pass through the mostly narrow, but potentially-gaping opening, then the passageway returns to normal so she wasn't as afraid of it as she had been, at first. Plus there was a sense of relief that he was going to fuck her cunt rather than her ass. As Mule lightly pressed into her cunt, Carla felt the entrance begin to flare to take him. Once her cunt had flared to the usual circumference to accommodate a normal sized cock, she felt the pressure as it started to try to open further for this larger fuckstick. As Mule continued to press into her the pressure turned to pain.

Carla wasn't going to cry out, fearing it would be upsetting to George and that it might be part of what excited her tormentors. She panted as a woman in labor might, and tried to relax, sucking in her lower lip when she wanted to cry out. The pain was almost unbearable yet she found herself leaning back into the intruder. Then she felt Mountain start to withdraw from her cunt.

In her mind she said "Wha" then a wanton lust overtook her as she realized she wanted that massive cock to fuck her. The wantonness she felt was short-lived though, as she felt the Mountain move his cock out of her then slide it up to her backdoor and start to press inside. Carla screamed.

"NO! NOT MY ASS PLEASE!"

"Fuck my pussy all you want, but I am cherry in my ass, please don't."

The leader answered her plea, as Mule continued to press into her.

"The rest of us don't like fucking a bitch after Mule has used her pussy. So Mule usually takes his fucks in the ass, unless she becomes his bitch. Then he wears her cunt out. Besides we have a reputation to maintain, so no woman leaves here with any cherry holes. Learn to enjoy it bitch."

Mule was going to take his fuck in the ass with Carla it appeared. As the leader had spoken Mule had continued to press into Carla's upturned ass.

Anal sphincters are designed to hold stuff in and not to keep stuff out, and in a brief instant, her muscles gave up and Mule's massive cock popped into Carla's rectum. Carla screamed and thought she would feint. Surely she would be ripped apart, if he put anymore of that thing in her ass.

Two other bikers had just walked into the area and one of them knelt on the edge of the sofa and began to feed Carla his cock. Taking advantage of her open mouth, he fucked his semi-erect cock into her oral fuckhole. Carla continued to hold her mouth open in a continuing scream as the Mountain pressed into her ass. His cock was slowly sinking into her bowels and the stretch and strain on her sphincter was excruciating. It felt like a telephone pole was being shoved up her ass. Carla thought she would pass out at any moment. In fact she hoped she would, figuring it would be easier to deal with the pain of a ripped ass than it would to endure the pain of the ripping. Her scream continued and she almost wasn't aware of the cock in her mouth.

"Suck it slut." The biker in her mouth commanded. Carla heard, but her only thoughts were of the pain in her ass. Then the biker pulled the heavy leather belt from his jeans and it swung through the air, landing on her ass sharply.

The pain was excruciating and Carla continued to scream. She noted that the pain quickly turned to a warm, tingly, glow that was somewhat pleasurable. The belt swung again and the biker had Carla's attention.

"I said suck it slut."

Carla closed her mouth around the cock buried in her face and after a moment of real sucking the biker dropped the belt. Once she started sucking, he quickly was completely hard and started thrusting into Carla's face. Carla's efforts had slowly turned from obvious forced to willing participant. Things were changing as her body assimilated the abuse being heaped on her, and took pleasure it its administration.

The cock in her ass had bottomed out and Mountain had started to withdraw. The mass in her belly was moving in the right direction from the body's perspective, so it wasn't complaining as vigorously. The pain was now mostly just an extreme pressure. As Mule reversed and started to reenter her, the pain intensified again, but it wasn't as intense.

A couple of thrusts later and the pain was gone. In its wake a growing pleasure, from the pressure and friction the huge cudgel was providing, and so the pleasure was starting to build. The bowel is a remarkable organ. When traumatized such as in surgery or as in this case, being impaled, it plays possum. It goes to sleep because the body knows it can't endure the pain. Like when a boxer's head swivels too quickly and violently after a good right hook so the brain shuts down resulting in a knock out for the opposing fighter. This was happening to Carla's bowels as Mule continued to fuck her. The pain was gone and only a pressure remained as Mule repeatedly thrust into her submissively upturned ass. The pressure was almost pleasurable in comparison to what she had been feeling just moments before.

The two bikers had achieved a rhythm that had them counter-thrusting into Carla. The cock in her mouth would be retreating as the one in her ass thrust forward. After a time the rhythm changed in such a way the cock thrusting into her throat would slam her back onto the one thrusting into her ass, or the cock slamming into her as would force the one in her mouth down her throat, causing her to take all there was on both ends. Carla began to feel the beginnings of what would surely be a massive orgasm. Her mouth stuffed with cock caused her lusty moans to sound like grunts as her anal and oral cavities were assaulted over and over, unendingly.

The cock in her mouth began to spew and Carla dutifully swallowed every drop. As that biker stepped away, the other that had walked up with him stepped in and started using Carla's oral fuck hole. Her mouth stuffed with cock muffled the intense orgasm Carla experienced as Mule approached his release and began to piston in and out of her ass with reckless abandon. Carla felt his cock begin to unload in her butt. This triggered a massive orgasm, bigger than any she had ever experienced in her entire life.

Carla had never cum so hard. Her ass had started gyrating in small circles as the fucking ensued, She felt the massive cock start to shrivel and grow small in her ass. Once Mule pulled his cock from her, Carla's ass kept up the rhythm until her orgasm had passed. The cock in her mouth spewed and was removed. Carla was exhausted, but her ass kept gyrating, her brown star a gaping maw starting to ooze Mule's spunk.

Mule moved around the sofa to her head.

"Clean me bitch." He commanded as he pressed his shit-stained cock into her face. Not even entertaining the thought of an alternative, Carla opened her mouth and began to suck his used up meat. The thought it had just been in her ass was fleeting as Carla lovingly sucked the thick meat that had just given her such a massive orgasm. She wasn't dutifully sucking clean the cock that had just thoroughly fucked her ass, but making love to the man meat that had just given her such a tremendously pleasurable release.

A woman had walked up with another biker. She was the woman that Carla had seen come outdoors naked on the porch of the far cabin when they had driven up. She was still naked, except for a dog collar around her neck. The biker held one end of a leash attached to the collar. The biker removed the leash and pointed to Carla as he spoke to the naked woman.

"Service her."

"Yes Master." The woman replied and moved behind Carla, knelt and started eating her upturned, sorely abused ass and crotch. She was good at what she was doing to Carly and her mouth came down on the gaping ass and her tongue snaked in to suck the shit-soaked cum Mule had deposited there. She continued until she had collected all the cum her tongue could reach. Her warm, wet, mouth on her reamed-out, raped shitter was exquisite, but not near as nice as it was when she moved to Carla's pussy.

Carla's cunt was literally drooling its juices and the insides of her thighs were soaked with the result of her lust. The woman began by lapping up the inside of one thigh and then repeating the process up the other thigh. When she drew close to Carla's pussy, she would move to the opposite knee not touching her pussy, almost as if she was teasing her.

After her legs had been licked clean of her lusty juices and her thighs were only coated with the woman's saliva, the woman moved to her cunt. Her mouth came down on the weeping hole and started to suck, her tongue snaking into her cunt drawing out the lusty flow from its fount. Every little bit she would move to suckle Carla's clit, briefly, before moving back to her cunt. 'Gawd she is good' thought Carla as another orgasm began to build in her belly.

The biker who held her leash and she had called 'Master' stepped up. He moved Carla up on the sofa back, so her crotch was on a higher plane and moved behind the woman. He stood her up, bending her at the waist and placing her face back into Carla's crotch and said "continue" and then began fucking her.

The added stimulus of being fucked had the woman attacking Carla's pussy with abandon. She alternately sucked juices from her weeping cunt, and tenderly suckled her stiff clit, occasionally returning to the gaping maw of her ass to lick and drw out anymore of Mule's cum that may have oozed to the surface. As the woman's pleasure from being fucked increased, she would moan into Carla's pussy, the added vibratory stimulus of her moan sending ripples of pleasure through Carla's belly.

Carla's orgasm was near and it would be huge, amplified in this her first encounter with a woman, because of it. Unlike her previous orgasms that were muffled because she had a cock in her mouth, no one was orally using her at the moment. She didn't want to scream out her pleasure in front of her tormentors, or in front of George, either. The tormentors would probably just increase their usage of her if they knew she was enjoying her torment. And there was a modicum of shame, both from the fact she was drawing pleasure from her use in violation of her wedding vows and also because it was a woman giving her that pleasure. Homosexuality and bi-sexuality were both prohibited by her religious beliefs.

Her orgasm was right at the point of release and Carla was doing all she could to hold it back, and decided she had to do something. Looking toward George she saw he had his head lowered like he couldn't watch what was being done to his Carla. So, quickly, she pointed to the group of bikers standing in a group at the end of the sofa and pointed to them and then to her mouth. She had already sucked the entire group off, but the activities they were witnessing in Carla's use had started the flames of arousal again. Carla realized that by asking for a cock to suck, she could end up having to suck off the entire group again, probably. But she didn't care if that was what it took, as long as they were going to continue to use her like a slut and a whore, she was going to get as much pleasure in the trade off as was possible. If that meant she had to continue to suck cock, to muffle her orgasmic screams, then so-be-it.

At that moment a new biker joined the group. One that she hadn't serviced yet. He stepped up to kneel on the edge of the sofa and unzipped the jeans under his leather-riding chaps and pulled his cock out.

Carla looked up and this biker wasn't wearing his jacket, and only had an A-shirt on. His chiseled body rippled with muscles and the afternoon heat had his midnight black skin coated with a sheen of sweat. Looking back down to crotch level, she saw the big black cock was nearly as long as the Mountains, though not quite as big around. He stroked it to semi-rigidity and started to feed it to Carla.

Carla had sucked Mule, but only after he had cum and was growing soft. She hadn't sucked a hard big cock, and Mule hadn't really been able to fuck her throat. His head would mushroom and block her throat, the rest of his cock telescoping so to speak when he fucked into her mouth. But this black buck was rock hard. Two or three thrusts though and Carla was taking all of his 14-inch black snake into her mouth and throat.

She momentarily felt ashamed. Not only was she easily deep-throating a big cock, something she had basically asked for, but she was enjoying it and it was a black cock. Carla wasn't a bigot or prejudice in any way, but her Southern upbringing had ingrained certain mindsets about sexual mixing of the races. Sure that was a bigoted mindset, but it was ingrained and though bigotry based at the time of her upbringing, it wasn't 'consciously' bigoted in her mind now.