A Honeymoon That Would Never End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her shame was short lived though. It would be replaced with an equally as potent lust in a few moments.

The woman being fucked by her 'Master' and eating Carla's pussy so well, turned to the biker fucking her and asked,

"May I cum Master?"

"Cum now slut!" was her Master's reply.

The woman went back to eating Carla's pussy and began to orgasm. As her orgasm overtook her, she moaned and screamed into Carla's pussy. This broke the dam and Carla couldn't hold her orgasm back any longer. It ripped through her belly and Carla screamed around the black cock in her mouth. Her orgasm was even more intense than the others she had experienced already and added to her efforts on the big cudgel and she sucked diligently. The black buck bellowed as he unloaded in her mouth. Black or not, Southern upbringing be damned, Carla sucked and swallowed as fast as she could, but it wasn't survival anymore. It was pure lust now. Carla drank his spew and lovingly finished sucking the black cock, until its owner pulled it from her mouth.

The slave woman, eating her pussy, heard and felt her Master cum in her cunt and withdraw. Walking around the sofa, he stuck his cock in Carla's face and said those now common words "clean me bitch."

Carla found the taste of the slave woman's girl juice mixed with her Master's cum intoxicating and sucked with diligence. Once he was clean, he withdrew from Carla's willingly sucking mouth. Looking in George's direction, the Master biker saw that George again had a raging hardon. He spoke to the slave woman, pointing to George.

"Fuck him."

"Yes Master." The woman replied as she moved to where George was still sitting tied to a chair. The chair had arms, so she slid her knees in between the chair arms and George's legs and took him inside her cunt and began to fuck him in earnest. Carla felt a momentary pang of jealousy as she watched the woman vigorously fucking her new husband. Then she mentally castigated herself for doing so. After all that George had had to endure thus far, he was entitled to his sexual release, too. Further other than his hardon, George had no control over what was happening. After consideration she even realized George had no control over his erection either, probably.

The slave woman fucked vigorously and brought George off in short order, even though George had cum recently when Carla had been forced to suck her husband off and the slaves woman's cunt was swampy from having just been unloaded into. When George spewed into the slave woman, his face screwed up and his mouth opened like he was going to moan or scream, but nothing came out. Once he finished spewing, the slave woman dismounted from him and spoke to her Master biker.

"Am I to clean him Master?"

"A slave always cleans the cock that fucks her to say thank you for being allowed to redeem her worthless existence."

"Yes Master." She replied as she knelt to start sucking George's cock clean.

The whole time she had been fucking George, the other bikers had left Carla alone. But watching George being used was having the same effect on Carla as watching Carla being used had had on George. Her cunt had started convulsing again and was leaking a steady stream of her juices as before. She silently hoped the bikers would choose to fuck her pussy soon, she felt like she needed it. Even Mule's big cock fucking her would be a welcome release for Carla at that moment.

Her brief respite was short-lived as the leader spoke.

"Take her inside, and him too."

The Master biker moved to the slave woman and grasp her arm and lifted her to her feet. Attaching the leash back to her collar, he scolded her.

"I said clean him not give him a blowjob, bitch. Aren't we the little whore?"

"Yes Master." The slave woman replied, the start of a blush on her cheeks interrupted as he jerked the leash toward the trailer. A biker walked up and took Carla by the arm and began leading her to the trailer as two of the bikers picked up George and the chair. Her ass hadn't returned to normal yet and walking was a bit uncomfortable at first. One of the biker's commented adding to Carla's humiliation.

"She walks like she still has Mule's cock in her ass."

The leader added to her degradation with his comment.

"Well after having Mule in her ass, she probably feels like a Mack truck is using her ass as a highway."

This central trailer was not unlike any other except that it was connected to the flanking trailers by two halls. Carla was led down one of the short halls and into the flanking trailer behind the lead of the Master biker and his leashed and collared slave woman. The bikers that carried George in the chair followed with the leader and the rest of the bikers that had been outside forming a line behind the captive couple.

In the flanking trailer, the living room had been converted to a dungeon of sorts, with heavy beams flanking the walls and the ceiling and crisscrossing the room. Hooks and blocks and tackles and other devices of suspension and restraint were located in various locations around the room. A large four-poster bed, probably king size occupied the center of the room, with small sofa's and chairs encircling it.

The slave woman was led to the side of the bed and her Master Biker unsnapped the leash. Carla was laid on the bed and spread-eagled to the bedposts with rope. They didn't tie her legs, though. George's chair was positioned in the circle of chairs around the bed, so he was a ring-side spectator to whatever was about to occur. The Master Biker spoke again to the slave woman.

"Use her."

"Yes Master." She replied as she laid on the bed beside Carla. First her hand went to Carla's pussy and began to swirl the juices from her cunt round Carla's stiff clit. Again without conscious thought on the action, Carla spread her legs to allow the woman easy access to manipulate her pussy. It was almost like Carla had to have this abuse now, and she wanted the woman touching her intimately.

The woman began to gently suck her nipples, which hadn't relaxed since she had first been jerked to her feet in the courtyard when they started using her, and remained turgid like little pencil erasers. The woman's mouth felt wonderful on her breast and if Carla's hands hadn't been tied, she would have held her head to her breast. The woman then began a deep passionate French kiss her tongue sweeping into Carla's mouth. The intensity and taboo nature, at least to Carla, of this woman kissing her and the totality of her embrace had Carla's head swimming in the lustiness of it all. The slave woman started raining kisses on her neck, then moved to her ear and began to tongue-fuck the opening and sucking on the lobe. She chanced a whisper into Carla's ear.

"They will all fuck you now. They didn't tie your legs, because they expect you to begin to enjoy it after a time and to get your legs in the air and fuck back. They will beat you if you don't, They are cruel and unmerciful sadists and they will use any excuse to punish you."

Carla was momentarily afraid, but when the slave woman kissed her again, Carla got into it and kissed her back with the same intensity the slave woman was kissing her with.

She felt weight shift on the bed and broke the kiss just as the leader moved between her legs. She watched as he spread her legs further apart and guided his cock into her. Though Mule had started opening her up, he hadn't really penetrated her cunt, and it was still tight as hell. In spite of the copious juices flowing from her lust, the leader's larger than average cock elicited a grunt from Carla as he slammed his entire length into her on the first thrust.

Carla's legs went out straight and flat on the bed from the immediate strain on her cunt, as it stretched to accommodate the sudden intrusion. Then as the leader continued to fuck, her legs started to come up off the bed on either side of the fucking biker. After a few thrusts, her legs were in the air and her hips were punching back against the cock raping her cunt.

Yes, this was rape, but each thrust brought Carla closer to desiring this. Her legs were in the air and she was fucking back, not because the slave woman had warned her. It had all been quite involuntary as her body was used as a sextoy.

After the leader blew his load into Carla's cunt, he rolled off and another biker moved between her legs. As he was entering her, the Master biker spoke to Carla.

"Jana cleaned you up and got you off after you were fucked a while ago, you must return pleasure with pleasure."

Carla wasn't sure what he was talking about until the slave woman moved to straddle her head.

Carla looked up at the slave woman's pussy and saw the creampie of her cunt oozing her Master Biker's and George's cum. Carla couldn't bring herself to begin eating the hovering pussy. Then the biker between her legs slammed his cock into Carla. It wasn't quite the rude introduction the leader had created, because her cunt was open now and a load of cum had it swampy and slippery, but he was large enough to bottom out in her on the thrust.

Carla jumped at the same instant the slave woman began to lower her crotch to Carla's face. Carla's mouth sprung open and was buried in the woman's pussy, her open mouth square on her gaping well-fucked cunt. Carla held her mouth open not doing anything except covering the slave woman's sex. The slave woman began to squirm on Carla's mouth, not to force herself on Carla, but to preclude the biker's seeing she wasn't doing anything but mouthing her cunt.

As the biker fucking her got more vigorous in his thrusting to get off in her, Carla felt her lust starting to grow. Her legs were already in the air on either side of the raping biker and her hips were making her a definite participant in the act, and now her tongue tentatively snaked out and tasted the woman's cunt that was riding her face.

Not finding the taste unsavory, she began to eat the slave's pussy with abandon. The man cum mixed with girl juice was intoxicating and Carla found she enjoyed sex with a woman, regardless the taboo nature in her mind. When her orgasm arrived it roared through her because of everything that was going on.

When that biker finished, the next took his turn. It was the black buck, and his large black snake began to rape her cunt and stretch it even further than it already had been. The slave had gotten off her mouth and hard as she tried to cum quietly, she found she couldn't she began to babble her lust in time with the fucking she was receiving. The fact it was a black man in her Southern styled mindset made it even more taboo and Carla was lost to her lust.

"Oh fuck me.

"Fuck me.

"Fuck me with your big black cock.

"I'm cumming FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK MMMMEEEE!!!!."

Carla looked toward George as she got off, an embarrassed look on her face. George though was involved in activities of his own. The slave woman was riding his cock again. Secretly Carla hoped she would return for Carla to clean her afterwards.

All 15-20 of the bikers fucked Carla's cunt, then they rolled her over and tied her to the bed face down, tying her legs this time as well. Then they took turns fucking her ass. All of them took a turn, when necessary they went to Carla's face first and had her suck them hard, and they all returned to her face after fucking her cunt and ass, insisting she suck them clean afterwards. When Carla had sucked the black buck's cock clean, she had done so with loving tenderness for the lustiness of the totality of the activity. Carla was in orgasmic bliss. She had never cum so many times at one time in her life. The number of orgasms she had that evening may have eclipsed the total number she had had in her entire lifetime.

After they had all finished with her ass, Mule came over and untied her. Taking her by the hand he led her from the room to a separate bedroom. Once in the room, Carla didn't know how to act. She guessed he was probably going to fuck her, and in a weird sort of way, she looked forward to it. What she didn't know was if he would be gentle or harsh and if she would be degraded and humiliated in the process, or worse yet, subjected to the sadism the slave girl had told her about. She almost looked forward to the degradation and humiliation and certainly was looking forward to the fucking. But the sadism she wasn't sure about. Most of the pain she had experienced had ultimately been pleasurable, though she wasn't quite ready to admit that to anyone but herself. She didn't know what to expect of the sadism the slave girl told her about, and wasn't sure if the level of pain would be something she could tolerate.

She stood trembling in the center of the room, her bustier in tatters, her stockings a mesh of runs and tears.

Mule slowly undressed, never taking his eyes off Carla, but not saying anything either. His silence added to Carla's anxiety. Carla looked in awe again when his cock was fully revealed. The memories of his pressing her cunt and thoroughly fucking and thrashing her ass were vivid. His cock wasn't yet hard and swung between his legs to his knees.

Carla knew he was going to fuck her and strangely she wanted it. She didn't care whether it was her cunt or her ass, she just wanted that massive fuckstick in her body, again. The only thing she didn't know was if he would be rough or gentle.

She stood trembling as Mule walked over to her. He grasp her bustier and in one swift motion ripped it from her body. Without her bustier's garters to hold them up the stocking immediately sagged to mid calf.

"Take them off." Mule bellowed.

Carla bent over then knelt to remove the stockings.

"While your down there suck me whore."

Carla reached out and grasp Mule's cock and began to stroke it gently as she raised it to her mouth. As she lovingly ministered to the stiffening cock, she thought he would certainly make her take it into her throat. As she sucked him she convinced herself taking him into her throat was possible. After all she had taken the black buck all the way to the balls, three times, though twice he was softening after fucking first her cunt, then her ass. He wasn't quite as big as Mule, but close. Carla knew she was going to be worked over pretty good and he could potentially kill her with that huge meat. She redoubled her efforts on his cock and thought 'what a way to go'. She smiled as she took him out of her mouth and licked his balls and shaft. Carla was a little more at ease now, because George wasn't in here. She could get as nasty as she felt like and scream her head off if she wanted. Mule grasp her hair on either side of her head and started to fuck her face as soon as he was good and hard. Carla only had a moments difficulty before taking him to the balls into her mouth and throat. Mule stopped fucking her face and allowed her to do the work. Carla didn't disappoint.

She was still worried if he would be harsh or gentle, when he picked her up by her armpits and threw her onto the bed. Her fear grew, 'Here comes the fucking of my life' she thought as Mule moved to between her legs on the bed.