A Hopeless Case

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe, I couldn't be sure. Although when you stared blankly at my crotch today I was certain," he ruffled my hair playfully making me push his arm away.

"James, you're such a bully," I said honestly, but playfully too.

"Oh really?"

"Yes really!" I laughed.

"Oh, well, did you still want to kiss me?" He looked at me carefully, "after everything?" I didn't even have to hesitate to answer this time; I had wanted him for so long... now was finally my chance!

"Yes, please, I do." I leaned in closer to him, so happy that finally this was happening. So happy that at last I got the guy! So happy that-

He pulled away!

"Shame, me being such a bully and all... it would be out of character for me to kiss you," he gave me a smug look. My jaw dropped open in disbelief. He wasn't going to kiss me? After this entire ordeal he didn't like me anymore? I couldn't believe it.

I looked down at my bare feet and felt near heartbroken. He reached over and tilted my head back up to his, "hey," he said gently, "you really do think too much..."

James stepped in closer to me, wrapped his hands around my neck, caressing my ears... that's when he kissed me. He pulled me into him and nearly had to hold me up as my knees gave way to his affection.Jameswas kissingme.

We pulled apart and slowly my eyes opened to look at the man who had just pressed his lips against my own. I didn't want to look away, but then...

"Okay, you have ten seconds to run," he said seriously.

"What? Why?"

"Because I can hear the Tickle Monster coming!" he gave me a dramatic look and started stomping around me and growling, "TEN! NINE! EIGHT! ...."

So I ran for it.

12