A Horny Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

He lifts me off him and rolls me onto my back and he leans down to get his hands and mouth to my breasts. He tells me what a great body I have and how perfect I am. He licks and sucks on each breast, kisses down and gets between my legs. I spread my legs wide and bring my knees up to give him room and he starts licking me, pushes his tongue into my vagina. He's as good at this as anyone I've experienced. It's obvious that he wants to be tasting me, wants to make me happy. And he succeeds. He's sliding his fingers in me and sucking on my clit until I cum again. Then he's up over me and pushing into me. The fucking lasts and lasts. I cum a couple more times before he finally does also.

"You're the perfect woman," he tells me. "You're so nice, treat me well. You're gorgeous with the sexiest body I've ever seen. And you're horny. You like sex."

"Jesse, you're right. I like sex. Love sex. But I'm far from perfect. I'm a slut. I'm engaged to Mitch and a few hours after he leaves, I'm with you. That's not the way it should be. I spent months without sex when he was overseas, being true to him. And now, here we are. I'm cheating on him almost immediately."

"You're no slut. I still think you're perfect. There's no reason for you to be true to him, he's never been true to you. Over in Iraq he fucked everything he could. And even here, when we first rented this place, he brought different girls back with him over and over."

"You mean that? How could he find anyone in Iran? They're muslims."

"There are a hundred thousand horny American guys in Iraq. There are whores in Baghdad or Mosel just like there are in Chicago or New Orleans. And I'm sure they're in Kabul, too. There always are women who will fuck for money. Here at this base, you can look out the window at any time and probably see a couple that will do it . I bet Caesar's armies in old Rome had camp followers."

We showered and fucked again before I packed and came home. I'm all messed up. Why did I fuck Jesse just hours after Mitch left? What's wrong with me? I should break with Mitch. If he's cheating on me I don't want him anyway. I better go get tested to see if I've caught anything from him. But I know why I fucked Jesse. For one, he's really a nice person. But what grabbed me was his cock. I haven't seen that many but his has to be a freak. The others were all relatively similar until I felt his. I need to just stay away from sex for awhile. I write Mitch, breaking up as kindly as I can. I quit taking birth control pills. I'm just not having sex again. Or at least, not for a long time. I need to get back to something normal.

Two months later, I'm coming home from work and Jesse is sitting in the lobby of my apartment building. He's been discharged. Despite all my good decisions, twenty minutes later we're naked on my bed and that huge cock of his is sliding in and out of me. He stays. We sleep together every night. We eat each other and fuck every night. It turns out he's got a college degree. He finds a decent job. I miss my period. I had forgotten about the pill although I'm horny enough that even if I remembered we'd surely have fucked anyway.

So now I'm Mrs. Jesse and the baby is on the way.

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers
12