A Horny Hijabi Lesbian MILF

Story Info
White woman dominates mature Arab slut.
1.2k words
3.22
55.3k
18
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

Hello, there. How are you today? My name is Jocelyn Winston. I'm a young woman living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I was born in the City of Boston, Massachusetts, but have lived in Canada for the past eight years. I am twenty six years old and hold dual American/Canadian citizenship, which isn't as cool as it sounds come tax time. I study business administration in the Sprott School of Business at Carleton University and I like my school just fine. It can be a tad bit boring sometimes so I make my own fun. You see, I am a student by day and a dominatrix by night. I'm really good at it, too. I look terrific in shiny ebony leather outfits and I do mean business. Pleased to beat you, ladies and gentlemen.

When people first meet me, they tend to assume that I am soft and sweet. I stand five feet eight inches tall, slim and fit, with long blond hair, alabaster skin and pale green eyes. People say I look like that not so brainy chick from American Pie. The one with the drinking problem. I think I'm way hotter and definitely smarter than her but whatever. Carleton University is the most diverse school in Canada in my honest opinion. A lot of our students come from places like Africa, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Latin America. There are a lot of Arabs at Carleton University and they're really into white chicks. I don't find them attractive because no matter how cool they seem, underneath it all they're deeply entrenched in the Islam thing and believe men are masters and women are slaves. As a dominatrix, I believe just the opposite. Women are the stronger sex and men should obey. Any Arab guy who disagrees should be smacked.

I enjoy dominating all kinds of people. Men and women, young and old, Black and White and everything in between, they come to me. And I have my way with them. Last weekend, I had a lot of fun with this plump chick from Yemen named Fatima. She's forty, unhappily married to a Turkish-born Canadian banker, and she's the mother of three daughters. Fatima the Yemeni matron is a lesbian. She admitted as much to me. I almost felt sorry for her. Even though she wears really expensive clothes and drives a Mercedes, she lives in a gilded cage. Fatima was born and raised in Yemen, where women have few rights since they live under Islamic law and homosexuality is outlawed. Gays and lesbians living in Muslim countries have to hide otherwise they would be slaughtered. Fatima spent her whole life hiding who and what she was from her family, from her friends and from herself. I really don't understand the Arab women and the Somali women that I run into in the Ottawa metropolitan area. Why subscribe to a religion and way of life that treats women like shit and elevates men to the status of decision-making gods? I don't understand them any more than I understand all those British women of Caucasian descent who convert to Islam and marry Arab guys. A lot of women living in the western world are pampered and they have no idea how wicked Arab guys can be to women living in predominantly Muslim countries. To them, the woman is property. Pure and simple. No matter how charming they seem, it's what they believe. And I've seen their victims firsthand.

I'm referring of course to Fatima, the middle-aged, hijab-wearing Yemeni Canadian lesbian and secret BDSM enthusiast who came to me to fulfill her desires. I happily strapped her down on my bench after stripping her naked. Fatima had an okay body. Firm breasts, curvy body, wide hips, thick legs and a nice round ass. I smiled at her. I could definitely work with what she's got. I spread her legs, and had a look at her pussy. That's when I saw a sight which I will never forget even if I live to be a hundred years. Fatima's pussy was...different. Just looking at it I knew that there was something missing. Upon taking a closer look, I knew that my worst fears were confirmed. Fatima, a native of the Islamic nation of Yemen, was one of those circumcised women we heard about on the television news. I was speechless for a moment. I looked at Fatima. I had so many questions. Why did she let someone do something like this to her? Was the doer of the evil deed male or female? Why does Islam permit to this be done to women living in Arab and sub-Saharan African countries? I feared I wouldn't like the answers. So I kept my questions to myself.

I looked at Fatima and willed myself to shift back into full dominatrix mode. I am a dominatrix after all and this lady came to me because she wanted to experience domination at the hands of a strong and beautiful dominant woman. I definitely meet the criterion. Fatima was paying a pretty little penny for my services. And so I delivered just like I always did. She wanted to be smacked. I smacked her. She wanted to be called every dirty name in the book. And so I called her by those names. Towel head. Submissive Islamic slut. Dumb desert broad. Filthy Yemeni whore. You name it, I said it. All this I did while whipping her thighs, belly and even her face with my slim but wicked leather whip. Although I had to hide my revulsion, I put my entire fist inside her 'altered' pussy and thoroughly fisted her. She really screamed as I stretched her tight hole, one finger at a time until I worked my entire fist in there. She was tight but stretched nicely with very little prodding needed.

To really top things off, I squatted over her and pissed all over her face. I smacked her face repeatedly and called her every filthy slur I could think of while pissing all over her. This I did after fisting her aged pussy. Then I donned my strap-on dildo, lubricated it and inserted my plastic cock into her anus. Yeah, I raised the older Arab woman's chubby legs in the air and thrust my dildo into her asshole. This I did slowly, inch by inch until her hungry, well-lubricated asshole could take most of my dildo. I fucked the Yemeni matron real good, and made her scream passionately before I pulled out of her asshole. Then I undid her bindings, ordered her to dress and get the hell out of my property. This she did expediently and obediently. Like a woman used to following orders. Like every Arab woman out there.

As soon as Fatima was gone from my Orleans townhouse, I went to the shower. I felt unclean for some reason. I couldn't shake the sight of her modified pussy out of my brain. Hot damn. The brutal things that Arab men do to women in their countries have got to stop. Oh, well. Not my problem because we here in America and Canada know better than to allow Sharia Law to be implemented anywhere in our proud, democratic and female-friendly nations. If women like Fatima refuse to stand up to the brutish excuses for men in their countries of origin, that's their problem. I'm proud to be an American woman with dual citizenship living in Canada. I'm proud to be a feminist, a university woman and a dominatrix. Long live the power of woman. And may certain woman-hating desert nations go the way of Atlantis. Amen.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers