A Horny Night in Stars Hollow Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rory almost bit her tongue off from the pain she felt. She felt like she was being split in half by the two huge cocks invading her from each end. Pulling away from her kiss, she cried out like a puppy taking a beating. Her mother tried to comfort her, "Don't worry babe, it will feel so great soon. Just let him try it." Lorelai said as she petted her daughter's cheek.

On the other end of things, Dean had gone into a pleasure-induced stupor from initial thrust. When he returned to full consciousness, he realized what had caused his stupor. Rory's ass felt incredible! He had never even imagined such a tight feeling around his cock. Cautiously, he began to move in and out of her ass. At first, he would just take an inch or two out then push it back in slowly. As he was doing this, Rory began to feel better. The excruciating pain she had felt at first was driven back by the immense pleasure her boyfriend and mother were offering her. She began to move up and down on Lorelai's strap-on again, thus allowing two cocks to plow into her simultaneously. Seeing this, Dean began to add more vigor to his thrusts. He increased his tempo and how hard he was thrusting into her. Soon, he was going at something close to mach speed, pulling his entire cock out and in at each thrust.

Rory was practically screaming at the sheer ecstasy of it all. She was bouncing up and down on a gigantic dildo, strapped onto her mother, and her lover's warm cock was plowing her ass to kingdom cum. "Oh yes, fuck me, both of you, fuck me!" she was screaming. She could sense her orgasm building, it was like a tsunami that was just getting bigger and bigger as it neared shore. Once it hit, she almost blacked out. The room was spinning and all she could hear was Dean's grunts and her own pleasured screams. Wave after wave hit her; she could hardly breathe.

Dean was still digging into Rory's ass, but his own climax was imminent. "Oh yeah, take my cum slut, take it," he yelled as he pushed his cock all the way in and let out a torrent of warm white fluid. Shot after shot went into Rory's young ass as she was still recovering from her own orgasm. When he was done, Dean pulled out and helped Rory off her mother's dildo.

Lorelai was just lying there, with a contented smile on her face, knowing that she had given each teen a taste of adult pleasure. Dean, seeing the strap-on glistening with Rory's juices, couldn't resist. He got back down on his knees and started to suck it dry. Rory soon followed suit. Dean loved the taste of Rory's pussy, and he didn't care where it came from. Rory had never tasted her pussy before, but so far she liked it. It only took them about a minute to clean it up. Lorelai stood up and unstrained it, letting it fall to the floor. As Rory went to pick it up, she glanced at the clock. "Shit I'm late for school," she said.

12