A Horny Wife Satisfies Herself

Story Info
A horny wife rides her husband to orgasm.
1.1k words
4.14
23.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday mornings are wonderful because our day is totally free to do what we want. We don't wake up to an alarm clock and we don't have to be any place at a certain time. The day is ours and completely at our disposal.

I wake from deep sleep and am acutely aware of my body. My bladder is full and it's putting pressure on my g-spot. It's a delicious feeling and one I'm only able to savor on mornings when we don't have to get up. Even though I haven't opened my eyes yet, I feel sure Jack is still asleep. His breathing is slow and regular as if he were asleep. Maybe he's lying in between sleep and consciousness. It's so warm and safe here...in our bed...with my husband whom I adore.

I imagine Jack rolling over to notice if I'm wake. He'll see that I'm not (or apparently not since my eyes aren't open) and he'll take advantage of the situation. I'll feel his warm hand caress my lower stomach and begin applying gentle pressure over my bladder. He knows that makes me insanely amorous! As long as he's gentle, it doesn't hurt. It creates a dull ache low in my pelvis that radiates down into my g-spot. He'll press his fingers lightly then caress, then press and caress more. It won't be long before very small muscular shudders begin to manifest in my hips and back. Next, involuntarily, comes a sigh. A release of tension. Then, as the muscular shudders escalate into bona fide writhing, gentle sighs turn into moans of pleasure. I feel my vagina go from dry, to moist, to wet, to absolute dripping as my husband works his magic. The tugging and pressure created by Jack's hand eventually change my breathing from the gentle, metered, deep rise and fall of sleep to brisk, staccato intakes of air closely akin to panting. Near my breaking point, my eyes open as my aching hands grab and hang onto him for dear life. My gaze searches for Jack's eyes and my dilated pupils draw him into my core and I'm lost in the sea of emotion my husband is making me feel. I want him. I want him so badly I ache and I want to savor the sensation of him pushing his engorged member inside my throbbing vagina.

As I lie here in my reverie, my thoughts become tangible and I crave Jack's touch. But, he's not awake so I relish this quiet time existing deep in my mind where mental activity turns into physical sensation. I imagine over and over the feeling of his hand on my belly, the tugging in my g-spot, reflexive writhing, and feeling sensations manifest. The tugging is real, the urge to writhe is real, and my vagina growing moist is most definitely real. But, Jack's asleep! And, I need him. I need my husband. I need to feel his hands on me, to feel his heat, to feel his strength, to feel his penis push inside me. Oh God, my g-spot is so tight!

I'm insensitive and decide to feed my gluttony. Rather than being amorous and simply wishing for Jack, I roll on my side and put my warm hand on Jack's chest. I notice the heat coming off his skin and how coarse his chest hairs are. I wonder if he feels me touching him. I don't know because I don't know how deeply he's sleeping. I slide my hand lower and lower. It's only a matter of time, now. My hand reaches his penis and gently I enfold my fingers around his shaft and realize he's half way there. (Men do have a knack for being stiff in the morning!) Then, almost the instant I enclose his member, I feel a switch and with one rolling clasp of my palm muscles, I help him achieve erection.

With the agility of a dancer, I roll underneath the covers and lie on top of him. I feel him begin to shift so I whisper in his ear, "Feel, honey. You don't have to wake up," and, I begin to rub my wet crotch on the head of his member. Slowly, gently, savoring every millimeter, I hold his shaft steady and push myself onto his penis. His manhood stretches my tissue as he fills me completely. The sensation is so luscious, it's all I can do not to lose myself. I'm aware of Jack groaning and stiffening. God, he's so firm. Not only is his penis rock hard but his pelvis and hips and belly are so hard! Everything is taught and I feel his tightness and strength in my vagina and legs. Such a beautiful man! Such a beautiful sensation!

I don't pump up and down or thrash about. I'm quiet and smooth and use my vaginal muscles to propel us to orgasm. I squeeze and release, squeeze and release. Sometimes I grip hard and other times I grip easy then, on occasion, I push. I don't push him out, I push and press myself on him harder, deeper, affirming our union. I've taken him inside me and I hold him. The more I squeeze and release, the more blood rushes to our genitals and it doesn't take long. I hear Jack gasp a few times in my ear then he takes control, thrusting his pelvis into me. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling myself into him tightly, and burry my face into his skin. Everything is so tight and hot and the sensation swirls and carries us upward into a vortex where nothing exists but the two of us. Then, he stiffens and groans and at the same time, my back arches and I push and feel hot heat shoot from my pelvis through the top of my head. My contraction allows his ejaculation to go even higher inside me I feel sperm shoot from the tip of his penis into my womanhood in hot, spasmodic intervals.

After our contractions subside, my body becomes limp on top of him and Jack groans, "Good God, woman." I kiss his cheek, roll off him, and snuggle into his side. I feel our hot, sticky juices in between my legs and savor what it feels like it to be satiated. Jack reaches over and strokes my hair. After a few minutes, our breathing becomes normal and he whispers, "What got into you?"

I reply, "You. That's all. I was just thinking about you."

I ease from our cocoon and quickly relieve myself in the bathroom. Then, return to our bed for snuggles with my husband. Jack rolls on his side, enfolds me in his arms, and says, "Well, whenever you think about me, be sure to let me know."

I whisper, "Okay," and the two of us drift off into a gentle doze before we awake completely to face the day.