A Horny Woman Ch. 05: Subbing

Story Info
Paula lets herself experience life as a submissive.
6.9k words
4.6
22.1k
11
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,061 Followers

Okay, I've decided I hate repeating myself, so if you want to know details about things, go read some previous chapters. About the only thing you are going to get from me is this: I'm an adult, grown woman who has a healthy interest in being sexually satisfied, and I am open to just about everything. The one condition has always been that I demand to be treated with respect and any man (or woman) who is more concerned with getting his rocks off instead of taking care of me either changes his tune quickly or leaves with blue balls,

While I was in college, living among some very friendly ladies who loved loving ladies (as did I), we were in a dorm, and one of the fixtures in any dorm is an RA – Residential Assistant. In this case, since it was an all-female dorm, our RA was Barb Canacello. For the meager privilege of having the college pick up her room and board, as well as provide her with some meager pay, she wound up being the adult among us. That meant she resolved room-mate issues, was a shoulder to cry on when breakups happened, stayed in the dorm over the holidays to keep the few without homes company, and basically became our surrogate mother.

As one of those women who stayed at school over the Thanksgiving weekend instead of heading home (Don't ask, okay? Our big family was going through tough times and I decided it was best that I stay away while they worked it out. They did. I was home on the Christmas break. Okay?), I discovered that Barb served another function – once you knew about it.

We got together the night before Thanksgiving – just the two of us in the dorm that night – and grabbed burgers at the one place still open. It was the first time we'd been face to face since I took up residence, although I'd seen her around. Barb was a cutie – one of those women for whom they invented the word cute. Cute haircut. Cute ears and earrings. Cute pixie face. Cute nose. You get the picture, right? Normally, I'd run screaming from the terminal cuteness she displayed – but we just had each other – and so I shut down the voice going "she's just too cute and can't be real and don't hang with her" and decided I was a bigger person than that.

After we'd ordered, we sat back, sipped our beers and traded personal information. I told her what was happening at home and why I was still at school. She let me know she didn't have any other place to be and it wasn't a problem. As she put it, she was at home where ever she was. That was my first big clue that what I had been thinking was 180 degrees off.

Barb was a grad student, going for her degree in Human Sexuality. She had one more semester and a big project and she'd have her Masters. I was impressed – and intrigued. She'd said the magic word – sex – and thinking back, it now looks clear that she knew it.

Food came and we started chowing down. It wasn't turkey but that was fine. As we ate, we talked. Or at least, I started by asking questions.

"How did you wind up studying Human Sexuality?" I asked.

"Well, I spent three years after high school as a sex worker. I figured I'd use my experience and put it to good use."

"A sex worker? What does that mean? What were you doing? If you don't mind me asking, of course."

"Honey, I don't mind. I wouldn't have brought it up if I did. I know a lot of different ways around that one. I thought you might be interested, given the word around the dorm."

I felt myself blushing. "What?"

"C'mon, Paula, you haven't exactly been a shy, retiring wall flower. The four of you in that room have occasionally gotten so loud I've had girls come to complain – although I never did anything because it was an opportunity to get them in touch with what was really bothering them."

"What was that?"

"The bottom line – they were really jealous. It took a few of them a little time to work through all the steps, but at the root of the complaint was a whole bunch of stuff around feeling left out, doubts of their own worth, and like that. All the girls who are now part of your "group"? Well, they were all initially complainers. But we turned that around."

"I'll say! I can't believe that they used to complain! That's hysterical! How did you deal with them?"

"Well, I have to keep some confidentiality agreements, so I can't say specifically, but that's where my experience comes into play. All that time in the field – so to speak – gave me insight into the workings of the mind."

"Wow, that sounds mystical or something."

"Not in the least. Look, I started out as a masseuse, and then found that I could dramatically increase my income if I went further. With both men AND women. The men were the easy ones – it was entirely physical for them. With the women, however, they had layers and layers of things to deal with before they could simply give it all up and let someone get them off. I learned a thing or two about how human beings work, and I got better and better at what I did."

"Were you afraid of getting into trouble?"

Barb laughed. "Paula, I was in trouble when I was 15 and left home. No, I had no issues to deal with. After about a year, one of the men who was a regular – and who had referred more than a few clients – asked me out for a cup of coffee. Turns out he had a business proposition for me. He was well connected and had a stable of women. He needed someone to manage his girls, and keep him happy from time to time. He had a big fat black cock, and he was the first customer I'd ever fucked because it was so magnificent and I had gotten so horny with him. I was hesitant – until he told me what he was willing to pay me. It was four times what I was making."

"What did you do?"

"I made him a deal. I'd be willing to try it for two weeks but he'd have to pay me upfront. That meant I would have unlimited access to the women he worked, could see his records, and so on. At the end of the two weeks he'd get a firm yes or no. If he could live with, I said, we can do this. He had no problems, so we agreed to it. I had some vacation time I had to get set up (I wanted to be free to come back if it didn't work out with him) and once I did, I would start." She resumed eating her burger.

"Well? Tell me more!"

"I started a few days later. He gave me an envelope filled with cash when I walked in the door. I spent all that first day listening to him on the phone – he booked appointments. He spoke to his girls to give them their schedules, and he treated them respectfully. None of that "alpha male do everything I say and worship me" bullshit that you see so often in movies. He was a genuinely nice man and he treated everyone around him with respect. I was impressed. Over the next few days I met all of his girls and grilled them about working for him. They weren't your typical hookers. None of them were druggies. 3 of them were working mothers. The one thing they had in common was that they loved sex. Pure and simple."

"They were making money doing something they loved. Even though it's illegal."

"Yes. We talked about that. He'd set up the system so no client ever paid the woman he be with. There was a pretty complex system but no direct handover of cash. Their risk was reduced – and he made sure the clients were tested and current – another way of reducing the risk. He really was taking care of the women in his employ, and as a result they were earning really good money, he was doing well and he really wanted me to befriend all his girls to make sure they were happy. It was so radically different from street pimps that it didn't take me two weeks. By the end of the first one I told the massage parlor I was done."

"How long did you stay with him?" I asked.

"Well, it depends on how you define that. I stopped full time work after two years when I had enough money stashed to pay for school and my expenses. But we are still in touch and from time to time we get together."

"Was he that special of a boss?"

"What was really special was that big cock of his. I used to consider it an unexpected fringe benefit – any time I wanted, he'd whip it out and I had it to worship. I don't know if you've ever gone black, but it's an amazing experience."

"No. I haven't. Not yet. I came from a really white-bread town. Maybe three black families in all. Is it true what they say?"

"They say a lot of things. Here's some of the true stuff – most black guys have bigger cocks. Many of them are very forward – alpha males – and they act as if they own you. They assume that if you are fucking them then it's their privilege to do what they please with you. That turned me off at first, until I discovered that I could allow myself to be subservient to their needs. That opened up a whole new world."

"I don't think I could ever let some man dominate me like that." I said.

"Don't knock it till you've tried it. There's a switch you can turn on and off in your head for it. Or at least there is for me. Most of the time, I demand to be in charge."

"So do I! I'm not dominating, but I demand that any guy who goes out with me know how to please me and that he starts of with that or he doesn't even get his dick out of his pants."

"Good for you! More women should be like that. But have you ever wondered what it would be like to be used? To quiet your mind and stop concentrating on the stuff you have been worrying about and just do what your told? No matter what? I have to tell you, if you haven't tried it, you're missing something."

"Is this the part where you invite me to meet your pimp with the big black cock and become his slut for the night?"

"Ooh, girl, you are good! That's exactly what I'm out to do. I still work for Teddy. What more do you want to hear to see if you want to try this?"

"Nothing. I'm game. Hell, I'm dripping wet. I mean, I never thought of what you've described before, but suddenly I'm really turned on by it. Can we do it tonight? The night before Thanksgiving?"

Barb threw her head back and laughed heartily. "Honey, there's nothing to be more thankful for than good sex! Let me let him know we're coming. Over, that is." We both grinned. My hand was rubbing the outside of my jeans, hoping they were dry but really not caring. I don't know what about this whole thing got to me, but suddenly I just wanted to get naked and get fucked silly.

"He's good now. Might have some other company later, but we can go over there now. I've called an Uber. Pay the check and let's get going."

A few minutes later we sat in the back of an Uber, and I found myself in Barb's arms. Then her hand grabbed my hair. Hard.

"You are going to do what you're told, right?" She tugged. I saw the driver's eyes widen in the mirror.

"Yes. I will."

"Yes, I will, MISTRESS" She said, pulling harder on my hair.

"Yes, I will, Mistress." My pussy was tingling.

With that she mashed her lips on mine, driving her tongue into my mouth. I sucked on it like a mini-cock. I felt her hands on my boobs, pinching my nipples. I began to pump my hips in my seat.

Pulling back, she looked into my eyes.

"Oh, you are going to love this. Teddy will be so very happy, and it's going to be one fucking wild night!"

The car pulled to a stop. We got out, and arm in arm walked up a long sidewalk to a large house. It was like something out of a movie. Even the door chime was wild.

When the door opened, I got my first look at Teddy, and it was as if I was hypnotized. He was at least six-eight, and if I had to guess, over 250 pounds. His head was shaved clean, and his skin was incredibly dark. When he smiled his teeth were like beacons in that dark face. His shirt was open to the waist, and I could see his very large chest.

Looking down, there was an incredibly long bulge running down his leg. I think I wound up staring at it. It couldn't be real. Could it?

"Well, Paula, welcome. Come in. Thank you, Barb, she's quite a treat. And you say she knows what's in store?" His voice was deep and low. I felt it in my guts. I liked the feeling.

"Well, to an extent. She'll deal with it all, that I'm sure of."

We stepped inside and he closed the door behind us. He took our coats and hung them at the door and then he turned to us.

"Okay Paula, get on your knees and suck my cock."

I found myself obeying without question. Where normally I'd at least put up some sort of "how dare you" kind of front, I was here to be used and it seemed the most natural thing in the world to sink to my knees and reach for his zipper.

"See? I told you." Said Barb. "Girl, you are in for a treat!"

With his zipper down, I had to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants to pull them down. He wasn't wearing any underwear, and so what popped up to greet me was the biggest cock I had ever seen. I had a nine-inch dildo, and I'd used one of my friend's 12 inchers – but this was bigger. I took both hands and lifted it up to stare at the eye of it. In the video that Barb took, I saw my face – I was simply enraptured! My eyes grew wide. I licked my lips. It wasn't even fully erect and it was as thick as a baseball bat. I opened my mouth and leaned forward.

Teddy's hands were on my head, pressing me forward, a constant pressure that pulled my face onto his big cock. I had five inches in my mouth and felt him at the back of my throat.

"Take a deep breath and relax your throat." He said. Then after I did, he pulled and I helped him. The head popped into my throat and my lips moved down two more inches on the shaft. He held his hands still but I kept straining forward, driving another inch down my throat. I tried to swallow and he moaned."

"Shit! She wants more! Oh, this is going to be an amazing night! Barb, take her clothes off. And yours, too!" I felt her hands unfastening what she could reach. Not that I cared – all I wanted was to make Teddy very happy. Because when he said what he said, I felt happy. Like I was fulfilling a mission or something. I pulled back and caught my breath. I looked up at him, and without thinking I spoke.

"Please master, will you fuck my face? Will you come down my throat? I want to make you happy." I actually said that – like I said, Barb caught it on video. I get chills when I hear myself saying that. Chills, and an ache in my cunt like never before!

"Oh, yes, baby girl. Daddy will be happy to. But first let's move into a more comfortable location."

He pulled me to my feet and as he did, I stepped out of my jeans and panties. My shirt and bra were already off. He stepped out of his pants as well, and told Barb to put things away. For her part, she'd lost her clothes but was wearing a bustier; her boobs were resting on top of it; her pussy was framed by the garters that held up her fishnet stockings. I hadn't a clue she'd been dressed like that.

One of Teddy's big hands was playing with my ass as we walked. Fondling one cheek and then the other. Running a finger up the crack. Meanwhile his incredible cock was sticking out like the bow on a ship, bobbing up and down with every step. I couldn't take my eyes off it.

"Girl, you are in for a treat. Daddy's cock is a privilege that not every woman gets. But I can see you want it. You want to suck it?"

"Yes, Daddy." Calling him Daddy seemed completely natural.

"Good. You will suck it. You want to fuck it, don't you?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Let me hear you say it."

"I want you to fuck me senseless with your big black cock. I want you to stuff it up my cunt until it comes out my mouth. I want you to pound my pussy until you spill your come deep in me."

"Very good. What else do you want?"

"I want you to fuck my ass with your cock. I want it buried deep in my ass. I want anything that you want. I'm your slut."

He stopped me. "Paula, before we go any farther, I have to check. Are you sure? There's lots of things I like. Lots of things I want you to do and some of them aren't your normal body bumping. Are you sure you are giving me permission to do anything?"

I turned to face him and grabbed his other hand. I pulled it to my pussy and looked into his eyes, my hands slowly stroking his cock as I answered.

"I told Barb that I would be willing for a night. Willing to be subservient – and do anything I was told to do. It was a big step – I have never given anyone that kind of control before.

But once I did, I was committed. In for a penny, in for a pound like they say. She's been with you for years. She trusts you. I'm going to trust you. The answer, Teddy, is yes, I am agreeing to follow instructions and be here just to make you happy. It may just be for one night, but ever since I said yes, my pussy has been sopping wet and my mind has shut up. I feel like I have an electric current running inside. It's yours. Master." I let go of his cock – reluctantly – and pressed his huge hand up into my pussy. I forced his fingers up inside me so he could feel how wet I was. I felt one of his fingers on my asshole and I simply stood there and let him force it into me.

His eyes widened. "Amazing. Well, I am going to use you like no one ever has. I won't hurt you. I won't disrespect you. But you are my cumslut tonight, and afterwards we'll talk about it. Now grab my dick and let me take you upstairs. Hold on tight!"

I did, and we walked upstairs into a huge bedroom. A king sized four poster bed stood in the middle of it. I saw all sorts of things around the room, from your normal dressers and night tables to a swing, a set of manacles on the wall, a padded bench and other things. Enough to know that it could get really interesting if he wanted to.

Teddy climbed onto the bed and sat back against the headboard. His legs were spread and there, between them was a nut sack almost as big as one of my boobs, and the towering site of his cock rising above them.

"Suck it, girl." He commanded.

I climbed onto the bed and put myself between his legs. I ran one hand up and down the length of his black snake as I bent over to attend to his balls. The soft skin of his sack was clean shaven, and I began to lick it lightly. I felt his cock stiffen – so I was on the right track! I eventually reached one of his balls – as big as an egg! I opened my mouth as wide as I could and slowly drew it in, savoring the feeling of it in my mouth, moving under the skin. I heard him inhale sharply and I felt happy feeling. I continued kissing and suckling until I released that orb with a pop and then found the other one. Half his ball sack rested on my face as I sucked the other nut into my mouth. It gave me an idea for what to do next.

I left one hand to roam over his cock, and used the other one to lift his heavy balls. I lower my mouth to that piece of flesh behind his balls and linked to his asshole, and began to slobber all over it. I licked. I sucked. I moved my head further and further down until my tongue reached wrinkled flesh of his ass hole, Then I went to work on it with a vengeance. Still stroking his cock (which continued to grow in my hands) I took on his asshole, kissing it. Loving it. Prodding it with my tongue, attempting to force my way in. I was totally consumed with taking his ass as mine.

At some point, I felt hands on my ass cheeks, and then they were separated and a mouth was at work doing to me what I was doing to Teddy. It had to be Barb, I figured, and I let her go ahead. Soon her tongue was fucking my asshole like a little cock. One of her hands was on my pussy, and I felt her enter me with at least two fingers. The other hand reached under me to lift Teddy's balls off my face, giving me greater access to my target.

And at last, I was tongue fucking his hole. I felt precum running down his cock as I continued to stroke him.

Then his hands took my head away from his ass and pulled it forward.

"Now my cock!" He commanded, and instead of trying to get into him, it was now time to get him into me. I shifted positions, trying to keep Barb's hands busy while making sure I was in a position to take his cock.

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,061 Followers
12