A Horny Woman: Enslaved Ch. 01

Story Info
Older woman becomes obsessed with sex.
1.9k words
4.27
114.2k
14

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly Swanson lay in bed pretending she was asleep. Her pussy throbbed as she thought about the screaming orgasms she’d had yesterday with Roger Davis. His long thick cock had reached places where no one had ever touched. She was lying on her side with a hand firmly wedged between her plump thighs. Her wet pussy throbbed on the tip of the index finger she had in it. She had spent most of the night dreaming about Roger’s big cock and wondered if he’d really come back today and fuck her again. She sneaked a peek at the clock; it was 6:50am. Oh God would her husband never leave for work so she could thrust her finger and have an orgasm to take the edge off.

Next door Roger Davis stared out his bedroom window at the Swanson’s driveway. He knew that Mr. Swanson left for work around 7:00am. Twice during the night he had masturbated his big cock thinking about Shelly’s squeezing pussy and hot mouth. The woman was hungry for sex. He wondered how much experimenting he could do with her. Her husband obviously neglected her. He reached for the phone when he saw Mr. Swanson get in his car and back out the drive.

“Damn,” Shelly Swanson swore when she heard the phone ring. She had just thrust 2 fingers into her throbbing wet pussy. They were still there when she picked up the phone and said, “Hello.” Her pussy squeezed tight around the fingers when she heard the voice on the phone.

“High baby, it’s Roger. I saw your husband leave. Can I come over now baby?” Roger asked.

“Yes,” Shelly hissed into the phone. “The back door is open. I’m in the bedroom. Please hurry.” She hung up the phone and quickly removed her night gown tossing it on the floor. She quickly got back in the bed and pulled the sheet over her plump body. Oh God I can’t wait she thought as she slipped the 2 fingers back into her throbbing pussy arching against them.

Roger smiled as he hung up the phone. I’d bet anything she was playing with herself he thought as he hurried out the door and across the driveway to the Swanson home. He entered the Swanson home through the back door and started down the long hall to the master bedroom. He stopped when he heard a low moan. Peeking around the corner he saw her hand moving under the sheet. He quickly backed up and stripped off his clothes and then walked into the bedroom naked. Shelly didn’t see him because her eyes were squeezed shut as she played with her wet juicy pussy. He stood for a few moments and watched her before saying, “Are you having fun baby?”

“Yes,” Shelly hissed looking at him with pleading eyes. “What took you so long?” Her hand snaked out from under the sheet and wrapped itself around his half hard cock. She squeezed it gently as she pulled him towards her.

“I was watching you play with yourself and why are you covering up that lush body?” Roger said pulling the sheet down to expose her big breasts and pussy. Her other hand was still between her plump thighs and her fingers were still in her throbbing pussy. “Here, let me help you honey,” he said pulling her hand from between her thighs. “You’re wet and throbbing.” He slipped 2 fingers into her juicy pussy and found her G spot. His first and index finger on his other hand trapped her throbbing clit between them at the top of her pussy and caressed it. “Cum good for me baby,” he said.

“Yes, oh yes,” Shelly moaned arching against his fingers. Her pussy squeezed tight against his fingers and gushed pussy juice. She still held his big cock. The head was right at her mouth and she ran her tongue over it. “Ooooooohhhhhhh damn, don’t stop,” she gasped arching her ass high off the bed. Roger had leaned forward and was running his tongue back and forth over the tip of her trapped clit. Intense pleasure was coursing through her body as her throbbing pussy gushed more juice. “Pleeeeeeease, I need, your cock,” Shelly begged as she sagged back onto the bed. “No, no, pleeeeeeeeeease, don’t do that, nuuuuuuuuuuuuh,” Shelly screamed begging. Roger had lifted her breast and sucked hard on the little hickey he had left yesterday enlarging it a little. He did the same thing to the other breast. “What did you do that for? It’ll hurt to wear my bra now,” Shelly whined.

“Good baby, these beauties shouldn’t be caged in an old bra. They should be left unfettered and shown off. I love your big thick nipples,” Roger said as he held her big breast and started to suck and lick on the big nipple. Shelly was gasping and her nipples throbbed by the time Roger finished loving her big breasts. “I’m going to fuck them and fulfill a fantasy I’ve had for a long time,” Roger said as he straddled her rib cage sitting on his legs. His long 10 inch cock lay up between the cleavage of Shelly’s big 38dd breasts. “Give me your hand honey,” Roger said picking up a bottle he had set on the night stand.

“What’s that?” Shelly asked still breathing hard as she gave him her hand.

“Baby oil. Coat my cock with it honey,” Roger said pouring a little oil into her hand. “Oh yea, that’s good baby,” he groaned as she smeared the oil onto his cock jacking him at the same time. Shelly loved the feel of his slick cock in her hands as she jacked it slowly with both hands. His big cock was very hard and starting to seep precum. Shelly ran her tongue over the big mushroom head tasting him and making Roger groan. “Stop, stop,” he gasped grabbing her wrists and pulling her hands away from his throbbing cock.

“You liked that didn’t you honey?” Shelly asked.

“Yes, but I want to fuck your tits,” Roger said breathing hard and pouring oil into her cleavage. He spread the oil up the sides of her breasts and then lay his slick cock in between them and said, “Hold those beauties together honey.”

“That feel good baby?” Shelly asked holding her heavy breasts firmly together. Roger’s hips started to move as he fucked his long cock up between her breasts. The big mushroom head poked out the top close to Shelly’s lips. Her tongue lapped at the clear precum seeping from the head of his cock. “You taste good honey,” she said.

“Aaaaahhh fuck, that’s good,” Roger groaned forcing his cock up between the soft tit flesh faster. She gasped when his fingers found her fat nipples. His heavy balls rubbed along her rib cage increasing his pleasure. “Shit baby, here it comes,” he gasped when he felt his big cock start to throb. Shelly’s mouth was wide open and caught most of the first strong stream. He pumped 2 more strong streams before she let go of her tits and sucked his cock into her mouth. “Uh, uh, uh,” He grunted as she sucked the rest of his man juices out of him. He looked down at Shelly. Her face and hair were covered with sperm. “You’re a mess,” he said.

“Mmmmmmmmmmm, it was worth it,” Shelly said. “You tasted so good.”

“Do you sew?” Roger asked.

“Yes, a little,” Shelly answered somewhat taken aback. She watched as Roger walked over to the closet and perused her clothes. He selected a light short sleeved sweat shirt.

“What are you doing?” Shelly asked.

“Come over here and try this on,” Roger said. Shelly pulled the shirt over her head. The top of her cleavage was clearly visible. Roger made a mark with a lipstick on the sweat shirt just below where Shelly’s big breasts hung. “Cut it off here and have it on when I come back about 1:00pm. I’ve got a class at 9:00am. I’ll see you later,” Roger said smiling.

“Roger, please. If I cut it off there and I move the wrong way my bare breasts will show,” Shelly begged.

“Exactly and they’re lovely breasts too. You’ll have to be careful,” Roger said grinning wider. He walked out into the hall and gathered up the clothes he had stripped off earlier.

“It’ll make it easier for me to get my hands on you bare tits baby,” Roger said pulling on his clothes.

“Please baby, don’t leave me like this. I’m so horny,” Shelly begged. “I’ll do what you want baby just don’t leave me like this,” she said softly pleading with Roger.

“That’s good baby. I’ve still got a few minutes. Sit down on the edge of the bed and ly back. Spread your legs wide honey,” Roger said. Shelly did as she was told and he stood there looking down at her. He had the bottle of baby oil in his hand. “I love your big soft breasts and thick nipples,” he said running his hand up underneath the sweat shirt and tweaking her nipples. “Mmmmmmmmmm baby, your pussy is all wet and look how hard and thick your clit is. You really need this don’t you honey?” Roger said spreading the lips of her pussy.

“Yes pleeeeeeeeease,” Shelly gasped begging. “Aaaaaahhhhh fuuuuuuuck yeeeeeeees,”

Shelly screamed when Roger kissed and started to lick the throbbing soft pink flesh of her spread pussy. Her heavy soft thighs closed around Roger’s head as she arched up against his mouth. Roger smiled to himself as he fumbled with the bottle of baby oil while his tongue licked at her pussy. “No, no don’t do that,” Shelly yelled. Roger had managed to spread oil on his finger and was rubbing at her tight little ass pucker. Shelly arched a little higher straining to escape the finger. She sagged back a little gasping when the finger left. Roger felt her thighs tighten and knew she was close as she arched higher against his mouth. Roger returned the finger to her tight ass pucker with more oil. “No, no, I can’t, do that,” Shelly whined gasping arching her ass high off the bed as she tried desperately to stay off the finger. Her thighs were quivering from the strain and Roger could feel her ass pucker slowly spreading around his finger as her muscles weakened. He licked up to her hard clit and ran his tongue over it at the same time running his thumb into her juicy pussy. “Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiit, gooooooooooooood,” Shelly yelled softly out of breath as she gave up her ass to his finger. Her orgasm consumed her as her pussy and ass muscles squeezed tight around Roger’s finger and thumb while he sucked and licked gently on her clit. Pussy juice ran from her like a river as he gently squeezed the membrane between her vagina and anal channel. Suddenly the fingers and mouth were gone and Shelly lay there jerking and twitching in the aftermath.

“I gotta go baby or I’ll be late for class. Remember what you have to do before I get back around 1:00pm,” Roger said.

“Yes, I’ll be ready for you Honey,” Shelly said her voice barely a whisper. “Oh that feels so good,” She gasped arching her breasts into Roger’s mouth. He had gently sucked and licked each of her thick throbbing nipples.

“I may have a surprise for you if you’re a good girl,” Roger said and was gone.

E mails are the fruit that keep every writer going. Please let me hear from you.

Please Vote