A Horny Woman: Enslaved Ch. 02

Story Info
Shelly is used by two.
2.8k words
4.33
91k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly Swanson sat in her kitchen sipping coffee. She glanced at the clock. Damn would 1:00pm never come? It was only 12:28pm. She thought about what had happened that morning. God I never would have believed a finger in my ass could bring me so much pleasure she thought. Her tight little asshole still tingled from the sensation. She looked at the clock again. Damn it was only 12:32pm. She had lain on the bed for a long time this morning after Roger left in the aftermath of the wonderful orgasm he had brought her. Her plump body had twitched and jerked uncontrollably as she floated through the after pleasure. She had quickly got up and went in to shower and wash her hair. Her body was still tingling when she finished and went to cut off the sweatshirt where he had marked it. She was wearing it now along with a pair of baggy shorts and sandals. The sweatshirt barely covered her big hanging breasts. She’d never be able to wear it anywhere. If she moved her arms up at all her breasts would be bare. The sound of the lawn mower brought her out of her trance. The sound had come from the front of the house and Shelly walked into the living room straining to see Roger. She didn’t hear the back door open and close.

“Hi Baby,” Roger said coming up behind Shelly and startling her as he ran his hands around her bare midriff. “Aaaaaaaahhhh there’s my beauties,” he said while running his hands under her cutoff top and cupping her breasts while kissing her neck. “Mmmmmmm your nipples are already hard baby.”

“Yes and they need your attention,” Shelly said softly raising her hand over her shoulder and holding his neck as he nibbled on hers. She was standing directly in front of the big living room window and had bared her breasts for all to see with out thinking just as the lawnmower went by. She didn’t even notice as she moaned, “Ooohh your hands feel so good sweetie.” Her big ass squirmed against his groin. Roger dropped 1 hand and let it slip inside her shorts. She was oblivious to everything except the pleasure coursing through her body as the lawnmower went by again. “Aaaaaaaahhhh yes, so gooooood,” she whined when Roger’s fingers trapped her hard clit. Shelly turned her head and whispered softly, “Fuck me, please, fuck me, right here, right now, ooooooooohhhhh,” she moaned as her body shuddered before she added, “I need your big cock deep in my guts baby.”

“Your clit is hard baby. Take off your shorts,” Roger said pulling his hands away from her as he quickly stripped off his own clothes. He stepped right back up behind her and ran his hands from her groin to her hard nipples. He rolled her thick nipples between his fingers as he whispered in her ear, “Spread your legs a little baby.” Shelly quickly complied and Roger squatted a little to get his long cock between her thighs and rubbing against her pussy. Shelly quickly closed her thighs trapping his warm big cock up against her drooling pussy. She reached between her legs and tried to get the head into the mouth of her pussy but she couldn’t because the angle was wrong. She couldn’t lean forward and improve it because Roger had hold of her breasts and was teasing her fat nipples. Finally he whispered quietly, “Lean forward a little and put my cock in.”

“Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh damn, good,” Shelly moaned as the big mushroom head slipped into her tight juicy pussy. “Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease honey, fuck meeeeeeee, I’ve waited all day, aaaaahhhhh yes,” she cried when Roger slid his cock in 7 inches. He could feel her warm juices rushing past his cock. “Can’t stop, oooooooohhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiit, ssssooooooooo deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep,” she cried when Roger thrust his entire cock up into her and held it there. Roger wasn’t moving and Shelly hung on to the chair in front of her and started rocking back and forth sliding her wet squeezing pussy up and down on Roger’s long cock. Her big tits swung beneath her as she slid her pussy back and forth gaspng and whining. He looked at the big picture window they were in front of and grinned.

“Baby, we have to stop. We’re being watched. Look at the window,” Roger gasped as he leaned forward and held her swinging breasts. Her pussy sucked and milked hard at the big cock that was deep in her guts.

“No, no, I don’t care, pleeeeeeeeeeeeese, don’t stop,” Shelly whined gasping and out of her mind as pleasure coursed through her body. Her big ass was being held tight against Rogers groin squirming when she looked at the window. Her pussy sucked really hard on Roger’s cock starting him over the edge as she wailed, “Ooooooooooohhhhhhh nooooo, He’s blaaaaaaaaack.” The first strong stream of hot creamy sperm splashed deep into her pussy as Roger started to fuck her hard. Her pussy muscles had almost milked him dry when her knees gave out. She fell off his still seeping cock onto her knees still hanging onto the chair. Her head was hanging down as she gulped air.

Roger was still breathing hard when he said, “Honey look, we have another nice big thick cock for you. This is David. He’s one of my best friends.” David’s cock was 9 inches long and almost as thick as Rogers. David kept himself shaved so there was no pubic hair. He had been jacking himself as he watched and there was a big drop of precum on the head. Shelly’s body was still pulsing as she looked at him through sex crazed eyes. Her hand snaked out and wrapped around the thick cock as she licked her lips. Roger leaned down and whispered in her ear, “Go ahead honey taste him.”

“Mmmmmmmmm good,” she said after her tongue licked away the drop of precum. “It looks like a big black banana.” David’s cock curved up. Shelly sucked the big mushroom head into her mouth and ran her tongue over it. She looked at Roger as she released the black cock from her mouth. “Am I going to fuck him?” she asked wrapping her other hand around Roger’s slick half hard cock.

“Do you want to baby?” Roger asked. Shelly looked at him and sucked his juice covered cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked their juices cleaning his big cock.

“Ooooohhh yes, but in the bedroom not on display where everybody can see,” Shelly said. “Mmmmmmmmm he tastes good,” Shelly said licking the black cock. She sucked the big cock into her mouth and started to bob her head.

“Aaaaaaahhh fuck you were right, she has a hot mouth,” David groaned. Roger watched as Shelly sucked the fat black cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. “Uuuuuhhhh she‘s squeezing my balls,” David cried.

“Suck his baby seed out of him honey,” Roger said squatting down next to her. Her nipples were thick and hard as he held 1 of her breasts thumbing the nipple. 2 fingers of his other hand found her cum drenched pussy. She gasped around the thick black cock when they entered and her pussy squeezed tight around them. Roger’s own cock was starting to harden again. The slick fingers slipped out of her pussy and up to her little ass pucker. She moaned around David’s cock gasping when a finger slid into her ass easily wiggling around. Her ass squirmed against his finger trying to get it deeper in her ass. “You like that don’t you baby?” Roger said.

“Yes damn you,” She moaned pulling off David’s throbbing cock. “Ooooohhh you’re going, to make me, cuuuuuuuuuuuuum,” She wailed. Roger had slipped another finger into her anal channel and plunged them deep into her ass.

“Look honey his cock is dripping. Suck him dry baby,” Roger said as Shelly plunged her mouth down David’s cock. Roger pulled his finger from her ass and the fingers went back to her wet pussy. This time he inserted his thumb into her drenched pussy. He slipped his thumb out and back up to her ass pucker. She gasped around the big cock as Roger pressed firmly and his thumb slid into her ass. He cupped her pussy in his hand while thumbing her ass. By stretching his hand he could reach her fat clit with his fingers. Shelly was frequently gasping around the thick black cock in her mouth. Roger’s fingers teased the sensitive parts of her body causing pleasure she never imagined possible.

“Can’t hold it anymore,” David groaned as his thick cock started to throb. He had hold of Shelly’s head moaning, “Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh fuck here it comes.”

“You’ll like this honey. I’ll make you come good while you suck his baby seed out,” Roger whispered in her ear. 2 fingers slipped into her tender squeezing pussy and squeezed with the thumb in her ass on the membrane between her ass and pussy. The pleasure was intense and she tried to scream just as the black cock exploded filling her mouth with seed. Sperm poured out of her open mouth and down her chin and neck dripping from her breasts onto the floor. “Good wasn’t it baby?” Roger asked when it was over.

“Fuck me, pleeeeeeeeeeease, I’m on fire,” Shelly moaned begging as she reached for Rogers hard cock.

“You want to fuck her David?” Roger asked looking at his friend.

“God yes. If her pussy is as hot as her mouth she must be a heeluva lay,” David answered.

“Come on baby, were going to get you to the bedroom,” Roger said as they helped her up. Her legs were wobbly and they had to support her as they went down the hall. “Lay down on the bed David we’ll let her ride your cock.”

“No please, I want you to fuck me. Don’t let a black man fuck me please,” Shelly begged looking at Roger with pleading eyes.

“It’s either black cock or no cock baby. He’s already half hard again. If you don’t do it we’re leaving,” Roger said.

“Don’t leave, I’ll do it,” Shelly cried crawling onto the bed. She was weak and exhausted as she held David’s black cock and started to lick the mushroom head. Roger’s fingers started to tease her throbbing pussy again. It didn’t take her long to make David’s cock hard and she rose up over it positioning it with her hand. “Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh yes,” she screamed taking the thick black 9 inch banana cock in 1 stroke. She hung onto the head board squirming on David’s groin as her big tits swung beneath her. Roger smiled holding the bottle of baby oil as her started to play with her ass again. “No, no, please don’t do that again,” She moaned but there was a fire burning in her that needed to be put out. “Ooooohhhhh noooooo, pleeeeeeeeeease don’t,” Shelly cried gasping as Roger’s oil slick finger wormed its way into her anal channel.

“Oh God, she squeezes hard,” David groaned as Shelly’s muscles squeezed around the thick banana cock.

“Get used to it buddy, she’s going to squeeze a lot harder in a few minutes,” Roger said as he removed his finger from her ass. This time he oiled 2 fingers and returned them to Shelly’s ass. He smiled when he slipped the 2 fingers inside her ass and she squirmed back onto them gasping. “You like that don’t you baby? Let’s try this,” Roger said reaching around her with his free hand and found her thick clit. Her big ass muscle spasmed hard on his fingers when he pressed down so it rubbed on David’s cock.

“Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh God yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees,” Shelly wailed as her orgasm crashed through her body. She squirmed wildly on David’s cock her big breasts swinging free beneath her. As the intensity of Shelly’s orgasm lessened Roger removed his fingers. Shelly moaned softly gasping, “Please, don’t stop.” Roger smiled to himself thinking she’s ready as he smeared baby oil on his thick cock.

“Pull her down onto your chest David. She loves to have her thick sensitive nipples rubbing on something,” Roger said. He watched as David’s black hands came around Shelly and pulled her down so her nipples stabbed his chest. She gasped softly when Roger touched her asshole and then slipped the 2 slick fingers back in. Her big ass squirmed back against them as her big muscle squeezed. She shook her head no and moaned when he removed them from her asshole. “I’ve got something better than fingers baby,” Roger said holding his thick 10 inch cock at the mouth to her anal cavity. The big well oiled mushroom head slipped easily through her sphincter and 4 inches into her ass.

“No, stop, hurts,” Shelly cried softly. Pain washed through her body taking her breath away and then the big cock in her pussy started to move a little as the pain started to lessen. The combination of pain and pleasure started her toward another orgasm as she started to squirm on the big cocks. “Good, good, good,” she moaned softly. Roger smiled as her big ass squirmed back onto his cock taking him deeper.

“She’s going to squeeze it straight,” David moaned. They had gotten into a rhythm now where there was always one cock deep inside Shelly. Her big breasts were swinging again and David caught a nipple in his mouth and sucked on it.

Shelly Swanson was past help. The big cocks that had been stroking deep into her guts owned her body at the moment. The orgasm that had started shortly after Roger had entered her anal cavity never stopped. Her body continued to tense up as pleasure beyond her wildest imagination coursed through her body. Her breathing was in short sharp shallow gasps as first one and then the other cock penetrated deep into her body. After 15 minutes she felt the big cocks start to expand and knew she’d never be able to stand the pleasure.

“Can’t hold it much longer Bro,” David moaned.

“Me either let’s do it together,” Roger gasped pulling his cock out so just the head was in her ass. Roger pulled Shelly up so just the head of David’s big banana cock was in her pussy. Shelly held her breath waiting on the inevitable plunge that would drive her insane with pleasure. Her ass and pussy squeezed around the big mushroom heads as she waited. “Now,” Roger screamed driving his cock all the way into Shelly’s anal cavity while forcing her down onto David’s cock.

The big cocks were exploding before they hit bottom. Shelly’s hard thick nipples on the tips of her big breasts ached from the teasing they had received from David’s hot mouth and fingers. Hot scalding sperm from the hard thick cocks drove her into a freeze as they filled her cavities. Her eyes rolled up into her head as she collapsed on David’s chest barely able to breath from the intense pleasure. Her muscles continued to squeeze as they milked the big cocks dry deep in her guts. They lay like that for several minutes totally sated.

“Oh God, it’s almost 3:30pm and I have a class at 4:00pm,” David said. Roger helped David roll Shelly off him and David quickly dressed and left.

Roger looked at Shelly lying on her back gasping even though she was out cold. She was a real mess. Roger went into the bathroom and soaked a hand towel in cold water wringing it out and folding it before putting it on Shelly’s forehead. Shelly’s eyes fluttered open. “Are you okay baby?” Roger asked.

“Yes. Oh God that was fantastic. I thought I’d died and went to heaven,” Shelly said. Her hand snaked out and held Roger’s soft cock. She licked the head and then sucked the soft cock into her mouth rolling her eyes up at him. “Mmmmmmmm I love the taste of your cock. My husband has a standing tee time at 8:00am tomorrow. Will you come in the morning?” Shelly asked.

“I can’t honey. I’ve got a game tomorrow night. No sex on game day,” Roger said. “You want me to have David come. I’d come with him but I can’t do anything.”

“No. It’s your big cock I want,” Shelly said as she sucked the head back into her mouth.

“Does your husband sleep sound?” Roger asked.

“Like one of the dead,” Shelly answered.

“Tell you what; I should be home by 12:30am tomorrow night. If I see you on your patio by 1:00am I’ll sneak over,” Roger said.

“It’s a date,” Shelly said kissing his cock again.

“I gotta go. I’ve got a team meeting at 5:00pm. You better get busy yourself. I’ll see you tomorrow night babe,” Roger said and left.

E mails are much appreciated Please Vote.