A Horny Woman: Enslaved Ch. 03

Story Info
Roger turns Shelly into his slave.
1.6k words
4.32
67.4k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly Swanson lay in bed wide awake. She peeked at the clock next to the bed. It was only 11:45PM. Roger had said 12:30AM to 1:00AM. Time seemed to crawl. It had been a little over 32 hours since Roger and his black friend David had fucked her with their big cocks. A shiver went through her body as she remembered the intense pleasure they had brought her. Her pussy had throbbed all day and she had even tried finger fucking herself to no avail. Her hand slipped in between her heavy thighs and rubbed at her sex. God it wasn’t quite midnight. She listened to her husband snore next to her. As you usual he had played golf in the morning and then sat and drank beer all afternoon watching football. The only thing he had said to her was “get me another beer”. No please, no thank you, nothing, maybe that’s the way it is after 27 years of marriage she thought. She looked at the clock again 5 minutes after midnight. The hell with it maybe the cool night air will help she thought getting out of bed. She listened to her husband snore as she picked up her robe and left the bedroom. In the kitchen she stripped of her nightgown and tossed it on the chair. She pulled the robe on and belted it as she stepped out the door onto the patio to wait for Roger. It was just a little after midnight. Should stood staring at the Davis house next door hoping Roger would see her.

Roger was sitting in a chair on the Swanson patio when he heard movement in the house. He quickly hid behind a hedge on the opposite side from his house. He smiled when he saw Shelly come out onto the patio. She’s early he thought looking at his watch. He waited 5 minutes and then crept up behind her as she stood staring at his house. He startled her when he said quietly, “You waiting on a date lady.” His arms went around her and undid the belt holding her robe together as he kissed her neck.

“Yes. He has a very large cock that I need,” Shelly moaned silently as she leaned back into Roger. Roger’s hands slid down across her stomach to her groin.

“Will I do? I have a big cock,” Roger said as his hands went down both sides of her pussy. He could feel the wetness on her thighs. He dragged a finger up between her vaginal lips and could feel them throbbing. “Your pussy’s wet and your clit is hard and throbbing baby,” he said.

“Please honey, don’t tease me. I need your big cock deeeeeep in my belly,” Shelly whined softly. Roger’s hands moved up to her breasts cupping the big heavy 38DD orbs. “Ooohh God easy. They’re sensitive and very tender,” she said thrusting them into his hands when he covered them. “Please fuck me; it’s all I’ve thought about all day. Please,” she begged.

“They may be tender but they’re hard as hell,” Roger said running his palms over the tips making her gasp. “Come on.” He led her over to a chaise lounge and lay down on his back with his robe open. His big 10 inch cock was rock hard as he said, “Here it is baby if you want it.”

“Ooooooohhhhhhh God yes,” Shelly moaned holding his cock in her hand. “I love the way it throbs when I hold it,” she said and bent over sucking the big mushroom head into her mouth. Roger groaned and thrust up into her mouth a little. Shelly pulled her mouth off gasping and straddled the big cock. “Oooooohhhh God, I’m so tender,” she moaned softly as the big cock head started to spread the lips of her pussy. Her hips started to move in tiny circles like she was trying to screw herself on to the big cock. Suddenly the big cock slipped through the mouth of her love channel causing a sharp intake of breath from Shelly. She froze hanging there with just the big cock head inside her pussy.

“You okay baby?” Roger asked. She looks lovely silhouetted against the night sky Roger thought. Shelly’s pussy squeezed tight around the big cock head. Roger reached up and cupped her big breasts running his thumbs across her hard thick nipples. She arched her big tits into his hands as her hips started to move back and forth slowly. Her mouth formed a large O and she clapped her hand over it to keep from making to much noise. Roger felt her first gush of warm juice around his cock. “Mmmmmmm that’s good baby,” Roger moaned softly. Her hip movements quickened and she started to slide farther onto Roger’s long thick cock.

“Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh,” Shelly gasped. Roger pulled her down onto his chest. “Pleeeeeeeasee, no deeper, to tender,” Shelly whined softly. “Huuuuuuuuuuuuh,” she gasped again as a smiling Roger surged up into her. Her vagina squeezed tight around the big cock gripping it. Roger’s hands slipped down to her plump ass cheeks finding the crinkle between them. “Noooooooooooo, pleeeeeeeeeeease, don’t do that,” Shelly pleaded as Roger’s finger rubbed her sensitive crinkle. It was already too late as her sensitive hole had already spread around the finger accepting it. “Huuuuuuuuuuuuuh,” Shelly gasped yet again against Roger’s neck as her plump ass surged up ingesting the finger.

“You really like this don’t you baby?” Roger asked feeling her body start to tense up.

“Yes, I do damn you huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh,” Shelly gasped softly as Roger surged his big cock into her most tender area triggering her orgasm. “Oh damn, oh damn, oh damn,” Shelly murmured against his neck as her pussy squeezed hard on his cock. Roger could feel her pussy juice running onto his balls. 10 minutes went by before Shelly’s orgasms subsided and she calmed down a little. “Why didn’t you cum with me?” Shelly asked.

“I want to be deep inside you,” Roger answered. Unknown to Shelly, Roger had already cum twice that evening after the game. 2 of the school cheer leaders had sucked him off. “Why are you so tender?”

“That big black banana cock you made me fuck yesterday did it. I thought the big head was going to come out my navel. It rubbed me tender deep inside,” Shelly said. Roger smiled as he felt her pussy squeeze on his cock as she talked.

“You know you’re going to take that big banana cock again honey,” Roger said. Shelly’s pussy spasmed as he said it.

“No, please don’t make me fuck him again. I’ll never be able to stand it,” Shelly moaned.

“You’ll not only fuck him again you’ll beg him to fuck you. You’ll be desperate for it or any cock that happens to be handy honey,” Roger said. “Listen honey, would you like to spend the day with me tomorrow?”

“Yes, but how? My husband will be home watching football all day,” Shelly said.

“Tell him you’re going shopping. Meet me at the restaurant down at the mall in the parking lot at 11:00am. Wear a knee length full skirt, heels, and a blouse. No sweaters. Do you think that’ll work?” Roger said.

“Good idea,” Shelly said. “What are we going to do?”

“Go shopping of course,” Roger said. “It’s almost 3:00am we better get back.”

“Roger, fuck me 1 more time before we go in. I want to feel your hot seed in me all night, pleeeeeeease,” Shelly begged. “Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, no deeper, pleeeeeeease,” Shelly gasped softly as Roger surged his cock into her again.

“If you want it again you’re going to have to take it up into your tender guts,” Roger said smiling. “So you want it again Honey?”

“Yes,” Shelly hissed. “What do you want me to do? Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh,” Shelly gasped as Roger pushed her up into a sitting position. When Roger pushed her up the big cock slid deep into the most tender part of her pussy. Her love channel grabbed and sucked at the big invading cock milking it. Her body began to quiver and her hips started to move back and forth as she moaned softly, “Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh Jesus yes.” The big cock deep in her belly was too much for her and she clapped her hand over her mouth to keep from screaming in pleasure as a hard orgasm ripped through her guts.

“Oooohhh yea, you horny fucking bitch,” Roger moaned as he thrust up into her tender cunt. He had hold of her big tits and was holding her up. His thumbs moved back and forth against her thick tender nipples causing her to gasp into her hand. Her hips flew back and forth as her tender pussy sucked and grabbed at the big cock. “Here it comes bitch,” Roger groaned as his cock started to throb.

“Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh,” Shelly gasped when she felt the first stream of slimy hot sperm shoot deep in her tender pussy. “Oh yes, fill me up,” she cried softly her big ass moving in tiny circles on Roger’s cock. The mouth of her pussy squeezed tight around the root of Roger’s cock as she milked him dry. “Oh God I love your big cock.”

“You’re my slut now. I own you. Do you understand?” Roger asked pulling her down onto his chest.

“Yes, I understand. Just don’t stop fucking me with your big cock. I love it,” Shelly hissed against his neck. “What are we going to do tomorrow?” Shelly asked.

“You’ll see tomorrow. Clean my cock with your mouth before I leave,” Roger said. Shelly moved down and sucked his softening cock into her mouth cleaning it of his sperm and her pussy juice. “It’s almost 4:00am we better go in. I’ll see you at the mall at 11:00am. Don’t be late.” Roger smiled to himself as he walked back to his house. She’d be his sex slave if all went well tomorrow.

PLEASE E MAIL ME WITH COMMENTS PLEASE VOTE.