A Horrible Diagnosis Spawns Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary learns her 'buddy' is so much more.
1.9k words
4.18
13.5k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 03/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyIlsa
LadyIlsa
25 Followers

Part Two: The Doctor is 'IN'

Michael Robbs, MD was a man of contrasts and conflicts. As an oncologist, many of his patients were very ill. Sometimes his diagnosis was a death sentence and sometimes he could deliver wonderful news. He originally wanted to be a family doctor, but life sometimes changes your path without really consulting you first.

A close friend had been diagnosed while he was in residency and had asked him for help. In learning what he could about the cancer attacking his friend, he discovered a new passion: killing the killer. That was fifteen years ago. Now he was respected by his peers, sought after to lecture and was considering taking on a teaching role.

His rugged good looks and athletic build made him attractive to the nurses on the units and he enjoyed the banter back and forth. But that was his professional life. His personal life was different. Darker. Private.

It had been a year since his last submissive had moved on - a new job too good to pass up. They had met online five years ago. That relationship had grown intellectually for over a year before consummated physically. He could wait as long as necessary for the right woman.

This morning he had signed into the same site after more than four years. He was looking for a specific blog. A specific woman who had invaded his dreams. A patient that couldn't know his identity until she was no longer his patient.

She had confided in him that her diagnosis scared her and that her lack of a support system 'in the real world' was making this difficult, but that she had 'online' friends that she could count on for support, guidance, humor and venting. He could see the beautiful woman under the dull clothes, the dull hair. He knew she was divorced and worked as an accountant in a large firm. But there was something different about her. He couldn't put his finger on it - but felt that she was like modeling clay, ready to be molded.

When she had mentioned the online blog, he had asked which site. At first she had demurred, with obvious embarrassment, but had finally confessed that it was a dating site. He asked if she'd dating anyone from there. She told him, no, that she only joined to write stories and chat with people from all over the world.

He didn't ask her online name, but had searched within her zip code and read blogs until he found the one he knew to be hers. A week after the diagnosis, he found her plea for help and prayers. He left a comment.

"So, what are you doing tomorrow?" Signed DomMike4U. He never hid what he was, just who.

It took three days, but she sent him an email, thanking him for his comment, complimenting him on his profile pic (a nice one he thought showing his bare chest and abs and jeans unbuttoned). She asked if he had suggestions. He replied that he had a few.

They began an online friendship, sharing every feeling, fantasy, need and desire. They never exchanged full names. She knew he was nearby, but he never asked for a meet. She assumed he was married. She opened up to him.

For six months, she went and did and tried everything. She had taken his suggestion that sex was good and that she could have sex without getting hurt emotionally. He had helped her 'screen' a few men from the site in cities she would visit. After a few of those went well, he set her up with a female. That had also gone well - very well! Her erotic stories now had enough realism to them that her readership increased and many commented that she couldn't be writing 'fiction'.

Then one day he made the suggestion that made him hard just to contemplate. He knew she was coming to see him on Friday. He already had her latest test results and knew the good news he was going to give her. She would no longer be his patient. So he told her he only had one last suggestion. Meet him. Have a romantic dinner, soft music, and then some hot, kinky, mutually satisfying sex.

At first she had seemed to shy away from him. She understood from his profile that he was Dominant. She had discussed his lifestyle with him and others for a few of her stories. It fascinated her, but also made her distinctly uncomfortable. He considered it a positive in her favor that she was hesitant. If she came to him, if she gave herself to him, it would be totally and with full understanding of his expectations.

She told him that she would think about it and if she decided to meet him, it would be with an open mind.

Ten minutes after she left his office, beaming with joy in her good health, he left the office. It was 5 o'clock and he had a few things to do to prepare for tonight. Grabbing his bags from the trunk of his Mercedes, he checked into the Radisson. He had arranged for dinner to be delivered from one of the top restaurants in town at 7:15. The wines and champagne were chosen, flowers ordered and delivered. The hotel had a nice sound system in these suites and he had brought some favorite jazz, sexy and soft.

After showering and shaving he dressed in a light weight wool/silk suit in charcoal with a dove gray silk shirt and black silk tie. He was ready to give Mary a singular surprise, followed, he was sure, by many more.

The tap at the door was exactly on time. Taking a deep breath, he opened the door. Shock registered on Mary's face and when her knees began to buckle, he stepped forward to support her. Unable to help himself, he kissed her. It was better than he had thought it could be. Warm, soft lips against his, lips parting involuntarily allowing him access to probe her mouth and tongue. His hand roamed over her back, he lightly brushed against her ass, hips and then her breast. When he saw that her eyes were open and she was standing strong, he pressed his erection into her hip and moved his hand over her sex and cupped her lightly.

She pulled away, shuddering just a bit and stepped into the room. Turning to him after a brief moment, she said, "I'm ready."

"Oh, yes, you are.", he said softly, "Now we can discuss my preferences...Over dinner and wine to start. Then desert." He smiled seductively.

"I can't believe it's been you all along. I would never have guessed - you never let it slip. Oh, my! But you're. . . well, you're a doctor. And you're a Dom?"

"One is not mutually exclusive of the other. Many people are something in private that contrasts with their public image. I know a male sub who is a fireman. I know a Domme who is a kindergarten teacher. What matters most is what fulfills you, sexually, vocationally, emotionally. For me, medicine was a no-brainer. I've also always been Dominant. It's just who I am. The question we will answer tonight, is what fulfills you. I've done this a long time and I'm a pretty good judge of wants and needs."

"But..." Just then there was a knock on the door. Dinner had arrived and while the man setting everything up, Mary excused herself to the bathroom.

She was so confused! Could she go through with any of this? He had seen her naked! The icky kind of naked - no make up, florescent lights, cold room raising goosebumps - the worst! She washed her hands and looked in the mirror. She had to admit that she looked better now. Her hair, makeup and clothes were perfect. She glowed with health again. And, she had to admit, she was happy. And she was happy because of him. Smiling, she went back to him.

He waited by the table laid with fine china, crystal glasses and sumptuous food. He held her chair as she sat. Sitting opposite her, they enjoyed a fine meal, wine, conversation and the lovely music. When they had finished, he pushed his chair back and looked into her eyes.

"Come here." He spoke softly but the command was there. She hesitated, then rose gracefully and went to stand before him.

"Strip Pet." Again, she hesitated, but then began to remove her clothing. Her blouse first, the small buttons difficult with trembling hands. Next her skirt, unzipped in the back, she let it fall to the floor. She stood in a cami, thong and thigh highs. She had dressed with him in mind, after all. She removed the cami revealing high firm breasts - she was a 36 B - not large, but enough. Her nipples were already standing at attention with excitement. She paused, unsure now.

"Go on. I said strip." She stepped out of her pumps and starting with the right leg, slowly rolled down her stocking. The wine had made her a little tipsy and she stumbled a bit when she removed the stocking. Mike made no move to catch her. She looked at him and smiled. She then repeated the motions with the left stocking. Standing up straight again, she hooked her thumbs in the top of her thong. Looking into his eyes, she slowly peeled them down, bending at the waist and discarding them with her other clothes. Just as she started to stand, he stoped her.

"Kneel." She obeyed. "Come closer." She crawled to a position directly in front of his legs. He leaned forward. "You hesitated three times. You will learn that hesitation is not an option. Punishment is part of the learning process." He reached and pulled her forward by the nipples, pinching them hard, then, holding his arm across her back, he used his right hand to deliver three sound smacks to her bottom. She took in a sharp breath, but said nothing. The strikes didn't hurt, just stung a bit.

"Now say thank you for your lesson."

"Thank you."

"What?"

"Sir?"

"Good girl."

"See? You learn fast. I knew you would. Now, bring me your stockings. On your knees, my Pet."

She retrieved her stockings and handed them to him. He stood and walked behind her. Securing her wrists with one stocking, he stood her up and then sat her in the chair he had just vacated with her arms positioned over the back. Spreading her legs apart he tied her ankles to the back legs of the chair. He left her to retrieve a bag from the closet. Opening it, he found a ball gag, a couple of nipple clamps and a vibrator. He made no effort to hide them, and she sucked in a deep breath.

"Mike? I don't think I can handle this. Mike? Um, Sir?"

"Tonight is more about pleasure and getting to know each other better. I will not push your limits. Yet. Just relax and enjoy. This is only a taste. And once tasted, you'll find that you want more. Need more. Now, open wide, my darling little Pet. Your first lesson is waiting for you."

She thought about disobeying, but realized that she did trust him and that she did want this. She opened his mouth and accepted the gag. He smiled. The night was just beginning.

Continued in the next installment "A New Life"

LadyIlsa
LadyIlsa
25 Followers