A Horrible Diagnosis Spawns Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Mary discovers her submissive nature.
1.4k words
4.54
14.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 03/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyIlsa
LadyIlsa
25 Followers

Part Three: A New Life

Michael used the smallest gag he had and strapped it tight. With practice she could swallow around it, but it would still be difficult. He decided against the blindfold for now, wanting her to see him and how much this pleased him.

He had meant it when he told her that tonight was for pleasure. Her basic limits would be pushed back only slightly tonight. He planned on training her slowly, until the day when she would not hesitate or shy away from any demand. He already knew that she was his. She didn't know it yet but he could see it in her eyes.

He ran his fingers through her hair, down her shoulders and her chest. When he started caressing her breasts, she moaned softly and closed her eyes. Her musky scent rose to his nostrils, exciting him more.

He stepped aside and began to undress, taking his time. He hung up the expensive suit. Folded the boxers and socks, tucked the shoes in the closet. Everything in it's place. Turning down the lights further, he allowed the candles to cast shadows and a romantic glow. He poured a glass of wine and took a sip.

Mary watched him. She still felt secure, comfortable, at ease, excited. When he approached her again, she felt the flare of desire and arched her back slightly. Dipping his finger in the wine, he touched her nipples, making them stand tall from the chill. He suckled each one, in turn, drinking the wine from her skin. She could feel herself getting hotter and wetter and wanted him to touch her more. Her moans conveyed her desires.

Reaching for the clamps on the table, he gently applied the first one. The stinging pain was mingled with pleasure. Mary found that the sensation wasn't really 'pain' so much as increased sensitivity. She let out the breath that she had been holding. Michael then added the second clamp to her other nipple. Prepared for the feeling this time, she didn't flinch at all, but enjoyed the sensation.

Dipping his finger in the wine again, he painted trails down her belly to her shaved lips, licking and nibbling the entire way. Mary's only thought was that if this was submission, she was more than willing.

Michael put two fingers into his glass and then touched her clit. The chill and the long-awaited touch brought her to a rapid shuddering orgasm that surprised her. Her nipples were tender, and she was aware of every movement of the swinging clamps. Michael then reached for the small vibrator. Turning on a low buzz, he held it against first one clamp and then the other, sending shock waves through her breasts and belly. If felt so GOOD! He applied the vibrator to her very sensitive clit and skillfully brought her nearly to the peak but not quite. He stopped suddenly and looking into her eyes, he stood up.

"You will learn to control your orgasms. You may only cum when you have asked for permission and I allow you to cum. Being in a state of near orgasm is your duty. To please me, you should be ready for my touch. If you cannot learn this, you will be punished. I don't expect you to learn this tonight, but I want you to think about it - each time I bring you close, but stop. This is for your pleasure as well as mine. Your sex is for my use and you must train yourself to obey. Understand?"

Mary didn't really understand, but she nodded her head. She wanted his fingers, his mouth and his cock - his large, engorged cock - using her anyway he wished as long as she could cum that hard again.

Michael untied her wrists and ankles but left the ball gag in place as well as the clamps. Leading her to the bed, he positioned her on her back with her feet on the floor.

"Place your hands under the small of your back and don't move them." He flicked his fingers on the clamps, causing her sensitive nipples to spring back to life. Kneeling between her legs, he grasped her clit with his thumb and forefinger and just held it tight. With his other hand, he slowly teased her pussy lips and then inserted a finger into the moistness there. He knew that he wouldn't be able to play long. His cock was almost painful with the need to bury himself in her, but he had to bring her up as high as he could. He needed to discover her special spot - the one that would always bring her to readiness, no matter the state of the rest of her body.

He felt inside her for that one place and knew immediately when he found it. The sudden wetness flowing around his fingers was rich with her scent. Her back was arching in such a lovely way. With patience, he gripped her clit a little bit harder and pulled. Her moans became louder and her breathing more rapid. She was very close.

Michael stood, cock upright and proud, and looked on his newest Pet. Her eyes were glazed with lust, she was flushed with a light coating of sweat glazing her skin.

He unstrapped the gag, but left the clamps on and pulling her legs up, positioned his cock at the entrance to her dripping pussy. With one long, slow thrust, he entered her. Her moans became louder with each thrust, her hands grasped the bed covers reflexively. Her legs went around his waist, pulling him into her as far as he could go. Bending forward, her legs bent back - knees towards her shoulders, he grasped the clamps while pumping in and out, faster and faster.

Mary felt herself falling into a near trance - her only thoughts were the fullness in her pussy and the pain/pleasure of her overly sensitive nipples. She could hear Michael's sharp gasp as he suddenly tensed but it was lost in the scream of her own orgasm. He gave one final deep thrust and emptied himself into her. He continued to hold her tightly while they both gradually relaxed.

Withdrawing himself from her, he was still semi-erect. Michael maneuvered her body around so that he could place his cock in her mouth from above. She received his cock with greedy sucks and licks, bringing him to hardness again quickly.

"Rub your clit, my Pet. Be ready for me."

She reached down and did as she was told, finding the hard, tender nub and rubbing it back to full readiness. She could feel her wetness and the thick cum that leaked out of her.

Michael took a breast in each hand, forcing his cock further down her throat, while he again pulled at the clamps.

Mary was dizzy with pleasure, her entire body sensitive to his every movement. She could feel his balls tightening up as he pulled his cock from her mouth. "Get on your hands and knees. Now!"

Mary rolled over and got onto her hands and knees and in position for him to fuck her from behind. She had a momentary thought that he would try to take her ass. Before she could finish that thought, however, he thrust into her wet pussy hard and fast. The pounding motion caused the clamps and her breasts to swing back and forth, causing more discomfort now but she was so close to orgasm that she didn't care.

Michael reached under her and grabbed her clit and pinched it hard! She screamed - part pain, part orgasm and he came again - driving himself as deep as possible into her. She started to fall forward, and he pulled her back toward him. Grabbing a handful of her hair, arching her back, continuing to impale her on his cock and controlling her completely.

When he was completely spent, he released her. Mary fell forward, but immediately lifted herself because of the clamps. Michael gently removed them and tossed them aside. Pulling Mary into an embrace, she melted into his arms.

Michael picked her up and carried her to the bathroom and rar the bath. She was thoroughly exhausted and sated. Stepping into the scented water, they relax and cuddle.

"Mary? You were a very good girl tonight. But this was only a small taste. There is so much more and as we know, life is short. I want you to think about the possibilities of a life with me. When you have made your decision, we will decide our path."

"I've already made my decision. I want to be yours."

"Good girl."

The End.

(Really)

LadyIlsa
LadyIlsa
25 Followers